Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis 2015

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis 2015

James Swagger with John Englander

Quote For 6,000 years sea level has changed little. Now it it has started rising again, moving the shoreline too. In clear, easy-to-understand language, this book explains: * The science behind sea level rise, plus the myths and partial truths used to confuse the issue. * The surprising forces that will cause sea level to rise for 1,000 years, as well as the possibility of catastrophic rise this century. * Why the devastating economic effects will not be limited to the coasts. * Why coastal property values will go “underwater” long before the land does, perhaps as early as this decade.

John Englander is predicting the next devastating effects of climate change and rising sea levels around the world.

You’ll also hear in plain English why sea levels will rise over the next 50 years — and what this coming coastal crisis means for you.
    Quote Bio

John Englander is an oceanographer, consultant and sea level rise expert. His broad marine science background coupled with degrees in geology and economics allows him to see the big picture on climate and look ahead to the large-scale financial and societal impacts, particularly as they relate to sea level rise. He brings the diverse points of view of an industry scientist, entrepreneur and CEO.

For over 30 years, he has been a leader in both the private sector and the non-profit arena, serving as CEO for such noteworthy organizations as The Cousteau Society and The International SeaKeepers Society. As the Founder of the Rising Seas Group, he works with businesses, government agencies, and communities helping them understand the financial risks of sea level rise.

His best selling book, High Tide On Main Street: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis, clearly explains the science behind sea level rise, the impending devastating economic impacts and the "intelligent adaptation" that all businesses and coastal communities must consider today.

Mr. Englander is a sought after keynote speaker. His recent media appearances include MSNBC, Fox Business Channel, Al Jazeera America, ABC, CCTV (China), National Public Radio (NPR), and SkyNews TV-UK. He has been featured in USA Today, Huffington Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, and Publisher’s Weekly.

Published on Nov 28, 2015

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis 2015

Thanks so much for sharing Giovonni. This is an extremely important issue. Low lying islands like Tinau and Kiribati are already being claimed by sea level rise. What's absurd is that, even though people are already losing their homes, the UN refuses to recognize the existence of climate change refugees.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

giovonni (29th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Lancelot (30th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Shannon (1st December 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

the ET's say many islands will sink due to rising sea levels , with the ice melting at the polar caps ... I remember a while back the entire permafrost of Greenland melted in three days ... they claim overpopulation is the main culprit , too many humans exhaling , while cloudy skies keep that dangerous gas from normal processes ... it reminds me of Mars , Mars lost it's atmosphere and the humans there were forced to escape to Earth ... we repeat the same mistakes , war , overpopulation , along with cosmic forces , Earth could lose it's atmosphere ... we also could have a big event from the little hiccup most have forgotten about - the Fukushima cores ( thee of them) total meltdowns working their way through the Earth , we'll see massive volcano eruptions and sea quakes ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Benimal (29th November 2015), cursichella1 (29th November 2015), giovonni (29th November 2015), Hazelfern (29th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Lancelot (30th November 2015), pyrangello (27th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

That makes a lot of sense ghostrider. Overpopulation is at the root of the environmental crisis. Our planet simply can't support us with our tendencies of over-consumption and over-reproduction.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

giovonni (29th November 2015), Hazelfern (29th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by ShamanicShredder (here)
    That makes a lot of sense ghostrider. Overpopulation is at the root of the environmental crisis. Our planet simply can't support us with our tendencies of over-consumption and over-reproduction.
    our planet could support still more people IF we were consuming to our needs only and IF we had the god dam free energy the black projects already have created and get rid of the fossil fuel that makes the Bush family, Netanyahu and ex vice president of the USA+ rockerfellers very rich and fills their greed for power.

Sincerely, our planet can lodge and feed 9 billions within the right condiions, all the science is already there to help, it is the political and economic motivations that are not there. GREED GREED GREED
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Benimal (29th November 2015), Cara (1st December 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (30th November 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), Gardener (29th November 2015), Hazelfern (29th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), jjjones (1st December 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), justntime2learn (1st December 2015), Matt P (30th November 2015), Nan (4th December 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), PathWalker (30th November 2015), pyrangello (27th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Shannon (1st December 2015), thunder24 (29th November 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015), Wind (6th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis 2015

Note this kind of recent gov/policy activity doesn't help matters either ...

Montreal begins controversial sewage dump into St Lawrence river

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

As an archaeologist I studied sea levels when I was doing my degree back in 2008 by analyzing the biological indicators around the coast lines and dating them. Sea levels have not been relatively constant over the last 6,000 years as is stated. In the Southern hemisphere sea levels in Australia, Africa and South America 3,500 years ago were 1.7 metres higher than they are today, while 1,500 years ago the sea level was 0.900 metres higher than today. At one point in time sea levels were up to thirty metres higher, but there were no biological indicators that we could date to give us the timing of this event. Sea levels between 30,000 - 14,000 years ago were up to 90 metres lower. In the last Century sea levels rose only two centimetres in the southern hemisphere.
    This is backed by good science so don't believe a lot of claims that have been stated in the public domain. "Ocean Levels are not Constant and never have been."

12. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ks4ever For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th November 2015), beewarenow (17th December 2015), Calz (30th November 2015), Cara (1st December 2015), eagle0027 (30th November 2015), earthdreamer (3rd December 2015), enfoldedblue (1st December 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), giovonni (29th November 2015), Hazelfern (29th November 2015), Hervé (29th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), jake gittes (30th November 2015), Jhonie (30th November 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), Matt P (30th November 2015), Nan (4th December 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), PathWalker (30th November 2015), pyrangello (27th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Reinhard (30th November 2015), rgray222 (1st December 2015), sunflower (16th December 2015), Ted (30th November 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ks4ever (here)
    As an archaeologist I studied sea levels when I was doing my degree back in 2008 by analyzing the biological indicators around the coast lines and dating them. Sea levels have not been relatively constant over the last 6,000 years as is stated. In the Southern hemisphere sea levels in Australia, Africa and South America 3,500 years ago were 1.7 metres higher than they are today, while 1,500 years ago the sea level was 0.900 metres higher than today. At one point in time sea levels were up to thirty metres higher, but there were no biological indicators that we could date to give us the timing of this event. Sea levels between 30,000 - 14,000 years ago were up to 90 metres lower. In the last Century sea levels rose only two centimetres in the southern hemisphere.
    This is backed by good science so don't believe a lot of claims that have been stated in the public domain. "Ocean Levels are not Constant and never have been."
    I tend to believe overall what Mr John Englander - is indicating and the OP video is spot on.
    Last edited by giovonni; 30th November 2015 at 13:46. Reason: correct sentence

14. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Rising Sea Level and the Coming Coastal Crisis 2015

Note my family has coastal property on the East Coastal (US) and we have personal witness/experience of this current rising sea phenomena ... For at least the last ten years the coastal waters have been alarmingly rising along the Mid Atlantic region and have caused lots of concern for multiple local affected communities and governments agencies ... Below is a related issue story item ...

Atlantic Surging, Virginia Sinking

more info ...

Sea-Level-Rise Scenarios

Note - I can't speak personally of whats occurring in other parts of the world, but it appears
    something globally is causing the ocean/sea's to rise alarmingly fast ?
    Last edited by giovonni; 29th November 2015 at 08:21. Reason: add links

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

ks4rever's report here, even in it's brevity (out of necessity), is more accurate than ANYTHING any "study"modern governmental, scholastic institutional entity puts out. I have hundreds of scientific papers, hundreds of videos and thousands of photographs proving the manipulation of data about the climate, manipulation by the IPCC ("Climate Gate",etc.), NOAA, and others. In fact I now have to limit my writing because I have to transfer over 150 GB of data onto another ext.HD to preserve these studies, the vast amount of articles showing the truths and the deception of our perceptions.

Funny that these same corporations have had the technology for decades and still haven't made them available.
    Take GM, which had a carburetor that got 100MPG in 1935 and was warned by the oil giants not to manufacture it or their promise of the 200MPG carb. by 1940, is a good example. In fact some of the first Ford models were made to run off of bio-fuel and gas alike, as an accommodation for the many farmers in the country.

In simple terms, the phrase "Global Warming" was changed to "Climate Change" in part because there are so many studies proving that the earth hasn't warmed at all in over 18 years. The liars had to (climate) change the manipulative phrase, maybe now because it is so easy to search for opposing facts on the internet. It's the Sun cycles, geo-engineering (http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/) and the very cyclical power of the magnetic frequency changes in and about the earth itself that are the massive forces of change on any planet.

If it's global warming then stick to the phrase. After those of us in these fields stopped laughing about the blatant stupidity, the ambiguity of the new phrase "climate change", we all knew that the long, ongoing politics of global manipulation had just changed it's sign and we then knew what the liars were selling. Saying "climate change" when referring to the myth of man-made global warming is a manipulation and it should raise a high amount of concern to the listener as to why something so seemingly factual, "Global Warming", backed up by so many scientists and their "climate models", should have it's terminology changed.
    Of course the climate is changing, just as the earth spins and birds fly, plants and animals breathe and we go thru cycles of weather variance. I like it. It makes the earth an interesting place to live.

What is lost in the mix is our media trained thought process thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with the lie put out there is from some opposing force with a financial or political interest in opposing it, when in reality it is just those of us who live by the facts, in their amazing, infinite possibilities, who have to step back and shake our heads in the face of how manipulated public views are. The fact is that it is not as important now that some areas have rising waters, that many glaciers are melting and that the Antarctic, at the same time, has increased dramatically in ice volume, but how that information is used for manipulating global, corporo-governmental policy towards international, national and, ultimately , personal control of our lives. Facing the issues of over-population, the pollution of the lands, waters and skies, genetic destruction and hybridization all go hand in hand, as they always have while adapting to weather cycles. That is life on this planet.

Those AyHoles who control much of the economics and social tragedies on this planet are extremely concerned about the planet, but their concern is only for themselves and their dark masters. Some of them are even vegetarians. Some use only homeopathy and herbs for curing their ills. Some of them are very spiritual, except that the spirits they engage with, on a real visceral level, are some dark f.f.'ers. Still, it is their form of spirituality and atheists I would not consider them, at all.

Do you see how the words and their meanings are so manipulated? In fact if I were to teach again in my chosen field I would make at least a quarter of my teaching on the manipulation of truths by institutions, as a requisite to real world realization of sustainable goals. I will do so because I think leading anyone with such deep core beliefs and a committed lifestyle, without telling them the high possibilities of never seeing their goals realized, is a crime of omission. As it was, we all did have, in and out of class, discussions on how to seek out and verify the truth of a system or a theory, as well as how to track back to the original source of a deceptive, manipulated or false narrative. Because our hands-on works dominated our studies, our consensus on our initial perceptions of how the fields of RE,ST,FE(O-P, 'free' energy) were/are being manipulated was, upon much study, very accurate. The funds, from corporate foundations, go to the institutions and their directors, while the studies are often manipulated. No one cared that we cared as were in the processes of making the world a better place.

Many of us who have spent some lengthy time in collegiate studies and teaching in Renewable Energy, Sustainable Technologies, Bio-Fuels and Earthbuilding have found out that the governments and institutions don't give a **** about actually implementing anything that disrupts the flow of oil, unless that corporate-controlled entity controls the technology or process that replaces it. Period. In my studies, which are now over if I have to connect to any university and the lies they sell, it was interesting to see the debates that we as informed students (and then teachers) had with our teachers because there is way too much factual data to not see the entirety of our studies having a political, thus corporate controlled, element guiding and limiting the implementation of renewable technologies, let alone the taboo of free energy applications. It is not useless to enter into those fields. It is extremely limited and disheartening if you give a F&#$ about making a real difference, following a passion to make this world a better place, or even to have a career in these related fields.

I'll share a secret with you, a secret hard won in the midst of my constant excitement about learning new skills, but quite obvious at that. Sustainability is 70+% about conservation of energy. Insulate. Re-use. Use the sun's energy. Utilize earth materials. Use the geo-thermal variance for heating and cooling. Get your ass outside and force yourself to connect with the earth if you have to.
    When you evaluate the land, listen to the energies that run in it, the frequencies, the waters that run beneath it, the people and animals-most all wildlife to me, as you evaluate your use and conservation of the natural resources at hand.

It's not lost on me that having limited funds while excelling in my studies (4.0+gpa, 27-35 units a semester, teaching while studying, volunteering, etc.) intensified my own personal conservation habits. Instead of this country and others having a booming market for those graduating in this field of study, with masters and doctoral degrees in hand, there are but a few in this field. The truth is in the low numbers. The common men and women care a lot about the state of affairs we are in, but most governments and their cohorts don't.

My suggestion is to read Rosa Koire's "Behind The Green Mask" and Christopher Clark's "Triumph of Consciousness" to easily get a much fuller picture of the truth. Educate yourself on Agenda 21, the UN's mandate for global enslavement. It is being implemented all over the socio-economic and political spectrum worldwide and has been around for decades. Right now the pseudo-climate summit is all about the overt takeover of human rights by giving international corporations sovereignty over all nations and the rights of their citizens to be free from slavery, slavery of all types. This is being done under the guise of stopping global warming.

It is being done by their creation, funding and marketing of the terrorist state, when in reality they themselves by mere definition have always been the terrorist state, personified and deified within the hollow shells of their souls.

It is being done, not because any of us in our great good will and lives of service are a threat to them. Quite the contrary, as we give all who live in peace a chance. It is because we are awake to the nightmare they have created, within the dream that is humanity and the reality of the possibilities that we are in control ourselves. So be it.

Study.
    Last edited by Hym; 29th November 2015 at 18:57.

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th November 2015), avid (30th November 2015), beewarenow (17th December 2015), Benimal (30th November 2015), Cara (1st December 2015), earthdreamer (3rd December 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), jake gittes (30th November 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), Nan (4th December 2015), Nel (29th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), Pam (6th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Reinhard (30th November 2015), sunflower (16th December 2015), Ted (30th November 2015), william r sanford72 (29th November 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Note my family has coastal property on the East Coastal (US) and we have personal witness/experience of this current rising sea phenomena ... For at least the last ten years the coastal waters have been alarmingly rising along the Mid Atlantic region and have caused lots of concern for multiple local affected communities and governments agencies ... Below is a related issue story item ...

Atlantic Surging, Virginia Sinking

more info ...

Sea-Level-Rise Scenarios

Note - I can't speak personally of whats occurring in other parts of the world, but it appears
    something globally is causing the ocean/sea's to rise alarmingly fast ?
    From the 1st link:
    Rising sea level in Norfolk threatens the town, the Navy, and a state in denial.
    I also know people in complete denial on the east coast, buying and building right on the edge.

I have no facts, just the feeling that we will all see the coast lines (as we know them) disappear almost overnight.

I am no fun at a party, I wish I could shake the feeling.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Frenchy (5th December 2015), giovonni (30th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), william r sanford72 (29th November 2015)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

I think this information would make for a great new thread.
    And I would add to it some good information from Dr. Mark Sircus such as these articles:
    http://drsircus.com/world-news/clima...nge-pathology/
    http://drsircus.com/world-news/climate-change-2/
    http://drsircus.com/world-news/globa...in-us-history/
    ...complete with charts, videos, links etc.

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    ks4rever's report here, even in it's brevity (out of necessity), is more accurate than ANYTHING any "study"modern governmental, scholastic institutional entity puts out. I have hundreds of scientific papers, hundreds of videos and thousands of photographs proving the manipulation of data about the climate, manipulation by the IPCC ("Climate Gate",etc.), NOAA, and others. In fact I now have to limit my writing because I have to transfer over 150 GB of data onto another ext.HD to preserve these studies, the vast amount of articles showing the truths and the deception of our perceptions.

Funny that these same corporations have had the technology for decades and still haven't made them available.
    Take GM, which had a carburetor that got 100MPG in 1935 and was warned by the oil giants not to manufacture it or their promise of the 200MPG carb. by 1940, is a good example. In fact some of the first Ford models were made to run off of bio-fuel and gas alike, as an accommodation for the many farmers in the country.

In simple terms, the phrase "Global Warming" was changed to "Climate Change" in part because there are so many studies proving that the earth hasn't warmed at all in over 18 years. The liars had to (climate) change the manipulative phrase, maybe now because it is so easy to search for opposing facts on the internet. It's the Sun cycles, geo-engineering (http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/) and the very cyclical power of the magnetic frequency changes in and about the earth itself that are the massive forces of change on any planet.

If it's global warming then stick to the phrase. After those of us in these fields stopped laughing about the blatant stupidity, the ambiguity of the new phrase "climate change", we all knew that the long, ongoing politics of global manipulation had just changed it's sign and we then knew what the liars were selling. Saying "climate change" when referring to the myth of man-made global warming is a manipulation and it should raise a high amount of concern to the listener as to why something so seemingly factual, "Global Warming", backed up by so many scientists and their "climate models", should have it's terminology changed.
    Of course the climate is changing, just as the earth spins and birds fly, plants and animals breathe and we go thru cycles of weather variance. I like it. It makes the earth an interesting place to live.

What is lost in the mix is our media trained thought process thinking that anyone who doesn't agree with the lie put out there is from some opposing force with a financial or political interest in opposing it, when in reality it is just those of us who live by the facts, in their amazing, infinite possibilities, who have to step back and shake our heads in the face of how manipulated public views are. The fact is that it is not as important now that some areas have rising waters, that many glaciers are melting and that the Antarctic, at the same time, has increased dramatically in ice volume, but how that information is used for manipulating global, corporo-governmental policy towards international, national and, ultimately , personal control of our lives. Facing the issues of over-population, the pollution of the lands, waters and skies, genetic destruction and hybridization all go hand in hand, as they always have while adapting to weather cycles. That is life on this planet.

Those AyHoles who control much of the economics and social tragedies on this planet are extremely concerned about the planet, but their concern is only for themselves and their dark masters. Some of them are even vegetarians. Some use only homeopathy and herbs for curing their ills. Some of them are very spiritual, except that the spirits they engage with, on a real visceral level, are some dark f.f.'ers. Still, it is their form of spirituality and atheists I would not consider them, at all.

Do you see how the words and their meanings are so manipulated? In fact if I were to teach again in my chosen field I would make at least a quarter of my teaching on the manipulation of truths by institutions, as a requisite to real world realization of sustainable goals. I will do so because I think leading anyone with such deep core beliefs and a committed lifestyle, without telling them the high possibilities of never seeing their goals realized, is a crime of omission. As it was, we all did have, in and out of class, discussions on how to seek out and verify the truth of a system or a theory, as well as how to track back to the original source of a deceptive, manipulated or false narrative. Because our hands-on works dominated our studies, our consensus on our initial perceptions of how the fields of RE,ST,FE(O-P, 'free' energy) were/are being manipulated was, upon much study, very accurate. The funds, from corporate foundations, go to the institutions and their directors, while the studies are often manipulated. No one cared that we cared as were in the processes of making the world a better place.

Many of us who have spent some lengthy time in collegiate studies and teaching in Renewable Energy, Sustainable Technologies, Bio-Fuels and Earthbuilding have found out that the governments and institutions don't give a **** about actually implementing anything that disrupts the flow of oil, unless that corporate-controlled entity controls the technology or process that replaces it. Period. In my studies, which are now over if I have to connect to any university and the lies they sell, it was interesting to see the debates that we as informed students (and then teachers) had with our teachers because there is way too much factual data to not see the entirety of our studies having a political, thus corporate controlled, element guiding and limiting the implementation of renewable technologies, let alone the taboo of free energy applications. It is not useless to enter into those fields. It is extremely limited and disheartening if you give a F&#$ about making a real difference, following a passion to make this world a better place, or even to have a career in these related fields.

I'll share a secret with you, a secret hard won in the midst of my constant excitement about learning new skills, but quite obvious at that. Sustainability is 70+% about conservation of energy. Insulate. Re-use. Use the sun's energy. Utilize earth materials. Use the geo-thermal variance for heating and cooling. Get your ass outside and force yourself to connect with the earth if you have to.
    When you evaluate the land, listen to the energies that run in it, the frequencies, the waters that run beneath it, the people and animals-most all wildlife to me, as you evaluate your use and conservation of the natural resources at hand.

It's not lost on me that having limited funds while excelling in my studies (4.0+gpa, 27-35 units a semester, teaching while studying, volunteering, etc.) intensified my own personal conservation habits. Instead of this country and others having a booming market for those graduating in this field of study, with masters and doctoral degrees in hand, there are but a few in this field. The truth is in the low numbers. The common men and women care a lot about the state of affairs we are in, but most governments and their cohorts don't.

My suggestion is to read Rosa Koire's "Behind The Green Mask" and Christopher Clark's "Triumph of Consciousness" to easily get a much fuller picture of the truth. Educate yourself on Agenda 21, the UN's mandate for global enslavement. It is being implemented all over the socio-economic and political spectrum worldwide and has been around for decades. Right now the pseudo-climate summit is all about the overt takeover of human rights by giving international corporations sovereignty over all nations and the rights of their citizens to be free from slavery, slavery of all types. This is being done under the guise of stopping global warming.

It is being done by their creation, funding and marketing of the terrorist state, when in reality they themselves by mere definition have always been the terrorist state, personified and deified within the hollow shells of their souls.

It is being done, not because any of us in our great good will and lives of service are a threat to them. Quite the contrary, as we give all who live in peace a chance. It is because we are awake to the nightmare they have created, within the dream that is humanity and the reality of the possibilities that we are in control ourselves. So be it.

Study.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Cara (1st December 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), sunflower (16th December 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015), Wind (6th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

I don't really know enough about this topic to give an opinion other than there is
    the usual financial scams going on. Its been reported all the planets in our solar
    system have been warming up including Earth. But how far global warming is
    effected by pollutants , chemtrails and animal flatulence or other human activities.

I don't know ?

There are several articles on the BBC webpage...

Six graphics that explain climate change

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/...0-2e4f76ca02bb

==================================================

Dinosaur Farts To Blame for Global Warming?

====================================================
    ====================================================

France Uses Emergency Laws to Put Climate Activists Under House Arrest for Planning to Protest

By David Icke on 29th November 2015

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1024376
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th November 2015 at 13:21.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

giovonni (30th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Shannon (1st December 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thank You, Onawah.

The links you gave are excellent. They should at least give another viewpoint on what this subject is all about. It is what we always tell others new to a subject that is highly political, but should only be about the facts, the science of it all. Do your research. Trust yourself and you will see another viewpoint. Always question the opposition. If you don't you're most likely being manipulated.

I attended a college student council meeting and one of the subjects brought up was the installation of a cell tower on campus that would generate over $30,000 a year in lease fees for the college. I opposed the installation and gave more than a few reasons, noting studies on the dangers of e.m. pollution. My short talk was taken as very convincing and the initial consensus was to have me, instead of the representative of a cell company, make a presentation to the council and students. I disagreed that I should be the only one making a presentation. After all, they were all in college, and it should be their learned habit, their professionalism and balanced outlook to have such a diverse debate between the cell co. rep. and me. We often need to see what and why something isn't quite right. Yes, at times it is a drag, but the most annoying thing is the pretext of knowledge when it is used to manipulate and gloss over the truth.

The coolest thing about telling someone to always look at both sides is who some of them become, with their new knowledge base, and how they often are so pissed at being lied to that they take on presenting their new found truths to as many as possible. Such is the case of Dutch Since, the man who revealed to us how HAARP was being used and who then taught us how to read the usgs weather maps that show the making of storms and droughts. His warnings have saved lives.
    I knew about this in the 80's and never thought that it would be exposed the way it has, but then.......I had an encounter with a mother.....

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Cara (1st December 2015), Cidersomerset (29th November 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Shannon (1st December 2015), sunflower (16th December 2015), TODD & NORA (29th November 2015), william r sanford72 (29th November 2015)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,549 times in 20,693 posts

Luckily for us, mothers can be indomitable forces! More and more so, hopefully....
    I wish we had had you, Hey, at our town council meeting when the debate was going on as to whether or not to erect a new cell phone tower, right smack in the middle of our beautiful downtown, historic district.
    The company that was selling it got it in on a technicality, but if more people had been paying closer attention, that could have been prevented.
    Dr. Sircus is a good man, with lots to say on a number of issues, definitely including climate change.
    It seems to me like it may be an effective globalist strategy for depopulation to hoodwink people into paying lots of attention to "global warming" when what we should perhaps be doing instead is preparing for a mini ice-age.
    But it may be even more likely that no one really knows what is going to happen, since there are some unprecedented factors, as well as unpredictable ones.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th November 2015 at 03:20.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Cidersomerset (29th November 2015), greybeard (30th November 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), pyrangello (27th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), william r sanford72 (29th November 2015), Wind (6th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #16
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ks4ever (here)
    [...]
    ... don't believe a lot of claims that have been stated in the public domain. "Ocean Levels are not Constant and never have been."
    ... especially CEOs of companies selling consulting services, e.g.:

Quote As the Founder of the Rising Seas Group, he works with businesses, government agencies, and communities helping them understand the financial risks of sea level rise.
    The one thing these scaremongers omit to specify is the "subsidence" phenomenon.

Sea level is sea level and if some grounds show subsidence whereas others show uplifts for the same period... time to scratch one's head!

If there actually were sea level rises, it would be uniform across the globe. So, how come I don't see the same amount of sea rise on the coast I live nearby?

Simple: sea level is sea level and therefore, the islands used as text-book case for sea level rise are actually sinking! The similarity of the end results is what is played on to confuse people on the "global warming" political agenda.

In that same vein, there is also a confusion that's being kept alive for political and "intelligence" reasons and that's the use of the term "climate change" instead of the more accurate term of "weather change"... see? Because "weather" is very controllable whereas "climate" leaves one with the impression one cannot do anything about it because it's too "big" and "natural."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Hym (29th November 2015), jake gittes (30th November 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), Reinhard (30th November 2015), ThePythonicCow (30th November 2015), TrumanCash (1st December 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

(Latest Edit)
    Boy, am i off topic here.....Sorry....about this...I veered off course because i saw the general topic being the manipulation of media...While it is so, my post is misplaced and like Onawah suggests in a PM he sent, this would best be served in another thread. It's about the weather, dude. I'll leave it in this time, but have no problem if the mods remove it....

Onawah. There is a book "Dirty Electricity" by Samuel Milham, MD, MPH that addresses your concerns, somethings that affect us all. (It is only about $8 online for a softcover book). His vast years as a medical researcher, professor, published author and consultant on the dangers of ElectroMagnetic pollution, WiFi, power generators, etc. qualify his works as expert in the field. Watch his posted videos and read some of his papers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh2r...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAgN...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_bMTOIH1z0

He has advised schools not to use wifi and states exactly why not. The dangers are so high and the liability is so large for schools, that you'll hear him talk about the publication of his tests and the advice he gives schools used as false grounds to accuse him of criminal activity simply for testing, merely by using outlets in the school.

If you want to find cancer in any area with electricity follow the high power lines. In close proximity to those lines you'll find a 35%+ increase in childhood leukemia. Turn on your a.m. radio in your car and drive into any area where the static gets louder. Stay away. That's the signature of high EM activity. The same goes for any DC generation, be it an island power station or large windmills.

Specifically, there is a Cell Tower attached to a water tower at a remote local college that we attended 3 years ago. It is now, the college, thankfully not in use, but the tower is still drawing income for this college (not the other college I referred to earlier). It was easy for me to connect the student councilor's ovarian cancer, the maintenance man's brain cancer and our dept. heads facial skin carcinoma, as well as a cafeteria worker's cancer to the tower that is a mere 100 to 200 feet away and pointed directly at the two buildings where they spent their days. This was over 1/3rd, and most likely more, of the college's staff! The times I had to teach in the 3rd story classroom I planned as much time outdoors teaching as I could.

The anecdotal incidents and the science are both overwhelming.
    By '05 many oncologists made the connection that the cell industry had hidden from years of study:
    In fact when a child came into an office with a headache on one side it was wise for a doctor to guess that that was the side where a young adult was overusing their cell phone. The pictures of brain scans show the penetration of the em signal much deeper into the undeveloped brains of children and teenagers alike. It's a sad note to the coverups of corporate malfeasance.
    Last edited by Hym; 30th November 2015 at 04:11.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Alekahn2 (30th November 2015), beewarenow (17th December 2015), joeecho (30th November 2015), onawah (29th November 2015), Pam (6th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (30th November 2015), TODD & NORA (29th November 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Go to Stopthecrime.net/source articles and you will read the Think Tank Government Plans to radiate the population to death SILENTLY. The cell phone users will soon become zombies, the children at school using WiFi will be sterilized and dying of cancers and alheimer's disease, etc. All part of global genocide. So, when they stop the old fashioned telephone, I will get used to using no telephone again. The Cell Towers need to be sawed down by citizens!
    Last edited by amor; 30th November 2015 at 03:39. Reason: typo

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

beewarenow (17th December 2015), Hym (30th November 2015), onawah (30th November 2015), william r sanford72 (30th November 2015)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    ks4rever's report here, even in it's brevity (out of necessity), is more accurate than ANYTHING any "study"modern governmental, scholastic institutional entity puts out. I have hundreds of scientific papers, hundreds of videos and thousands of photographs proving the manipulation of data about the climate, manipulation by the IPCC......

....In simple terms, the phrase "Global Warming" was changed to "Climate Change" in part because there are so many studies proving that the earth hasn't warmed at all in over 18 years. The liars had to (climate) change the manipulative phrase, maybe now because it is so easy to search for opposing facts on the internet.....

.....After those of us in these fields stopped laughing about the blatant stupidity, the ambiguity of the new phrase "climate change", we all knew that the long, ongoing politics of global manipulation had just changed it's sign and we then knew what the liars were selling......

Of course the climate is changing, just as the earth spins and birds fly, plants and animals breathe and we go thru cycles of weather variance. I like it. It makes the earth an interesting place to live....

.....Those AyHoles who control much of the economics and social tragedies on this planet are extremely concerned about the planet, but their concern is only for themselves and their dark masters......

Do you see how the words and their meanings are so manipulated?....... Because our hands-on works dominated our studies, our consensus on our initial perceptions of how the fields of RE,ST,FE(O-P, 'free' energy) were/are being manipulated was, upon much study, very accurate. The funds, from corporate foundations, go to the institutions and their directors, while the studies are often manipulated. No one cared that we cared as were in the processes of making the world a better place.

Many of us who have spent some lengthy time in collegiate studies and teaching in Renewable Energy, Sustainable Technologies, Bio-Fuels and Earthbuilding have found out that the governments and institutions don't give a **** about actually implementing anything that disrupts the flow of oil, unless that corporate-controlled entity controls the technology or process that replaces it. Period. ......

.......My suggestion is to read Rosa Koire's "Behind The Green Mask" and Christopher Clark's "Triumph of Consciousness" to easily get a much fuller picture of the truth. Educate yourself on Agenda 21, the UN's mandate for global enslavement. It is being implemented all over the socio-economic and political spectrum worldwide and has been around for decades. Right now the pseudo-climate summit is all about the overt takeover of human rights by giving international corporations sovereignty over all nations and the rights of their citizens to be free from slavery, slavery of all types. This is being done under the guise of stopping global warming.

Thank you Hey it's me and ks4rever for telling it RIGHT like it is in plain english. I would love to bold every word of this well-written summary, I've been noticing the same things for years. (I'm sorry the server made me edit it down...)

I lasted about 3/4 of this so called interview. It took about 5 minutes of waiting for substance for my suspicions to rise and I came to see it as another player/lesson in propaganda to reinforce so called manmade climate change - going round and round in circles referring to the 'inarguable factual data' and saying manipulative things like 'as you well know.." but really saying absolutely nothing to get a grip on, especially zero to substantiate how anything man is doing is change the weather. (... let alone what the HAARP factor of the REAL ability to specifically change the weather could be/has been..., but that's another subject...)

Lots of these small drips of propaganda 'reinforcement' here, there and everywhere eventually start making big pools and a pretty big spreading meme. People half listen but think..."oh ya, I heard about that..." and assume it must be true and don't take the time to really fact check and think clearly.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Cara (1st December 2015), fourty-two (2nd December 2015), Hym (30th November 2015), Joe (30th November 2015), onawah (30th November 2015)

35. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bottom line the water is rising ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 30th November 2015 at 07:33.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast