+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The madness of a lost society

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default The madness of a lost society

It is so sad seeing how some people behave...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nagual For This Post:

Banshee (1st December 2010), Zook (1st December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The madness of a lost society

........I can't visit youtube.Since 2008.....And,is there something happen?

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by popoi2 (here)
    ........I can't visit youtube.Since 2008.....And,is there something happen?
    I can't help you with that, Iv'e used my bandwidth for the month...

It's great that you can visit us here

Welcome to the Avalon community.

Regards

Ross

5. Link to Post #4
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Just americans storming shops at "Black Friday" .. to spend even more money they do not have, on **** they do not need.

also here:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rep/black...-violence.html

(youtube clips, but some text too, but guess page can be blocked, after all it's libertarian, as in Rothbard one not Palin usurpers one)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

It is very sad. I hope here in south america we never make this circus. Here most of people work to eat but radio, television and internet now make a good job to sell everything to everybody. When i say "everything" i will say what people don't need to be happy. What people think is necessary. I was a consumerist too when young. Now i have more pleasure in breath whitout buy. Money cannot buy hapiness ... is a old proverb ... Monique.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to monique For This Post:

Zook (1st December 2010)

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This doesn't represent all Americans, just a segment of our society that is more vulnerable to social control. Anyway, its more than likely that these consumers are the prototype of the PTBs vision of the perfect human animal.
    Last edited by Banshee; 21st January 2011 at 14:44.

9. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Consumer madness has been common place for years. January sales in the UK are famous for it where a store like Harrods sold full length fur coats for one pound and colour TVs for the same, only for one day. It's a great way to get a store noticed, and cheaper than lots of advertising as there was normally news coverage of the event seeing everybody scramble for the items on sale. Society has not become this, as far back as I can remember it has always been this. Consume, consume, consume. Grab a bargain, fight for a bargain. It has been like this since the beginning of time. Great wars were fought between nations because of this, fighting taking away from others to get what we want when we want it, only today it's a little different, now it's more obvious that the 'little people' are fighting locally for electrical goods and domestic items (don't forget, these things didn't exist forty or fifty years ago).

I was a little suprised with Moniques comments as here in Brazil, consumerism is rife. Down in São Paulo on the street called "1 de maio" it appears that half of the world convenes to buy, buy, buy! Things bought at this area of the city are normally cheaper plastic things like toys from China or falsified goods like wrist watches (Rolex, Cartier etc.) and fashion items. There are more cell phones being bought in Brazil than the number of people here and the latest population figures speak of over 190 million! It's true to say that buying power is more limited here (Brazil is what is called a secondary market) so negociating for a better price is more aggressive than somewhere like, for example Switzerland, but those people who do have more wealth are treated like kings and they buy like crazy. Car sales are through the roof and as the Northeast of Brazil is still in expansion, property building is booming and being seen in the mall on Sunday is still a very popular thing to do, more so for the youngsters.

I think the bigger truth is that what we see in these ever increasing scenários of near riots to grab a good deal is because there are more people who are willing to do it, mainly because of income. There are more less wealthy people around because of population increases in the lower income brackets.

Let's face it, if you have a million dollars, you wouldn't normally wait outside in the rain all night and fight off your neighbour to save yourself $100, or would you?

Best regards,

Steve

10. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    This doesn't represent all Americans, just the under belly of our society that is more vulnerable to social control. I hate to say it, but maybe a little "thinning" wouldn't be such a bad thing (before I start a firestorm, I don't sincerely mean that, but some of the tubs of lard are beyond help). Anyway, its more than likely that these neaderthals are the prototype of the PTBs vision of the perfect human animal.
    Well, this is tricky part.
    Way I understand this, there is broad spectrum of "lessons" to be learned here by beings in human form. Now this is very tricky, as it is easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip.

There is difference, yes. The flow of souls is such we "gain" different spheres, lessons of rock are different for those of plant or cat or man, yet they are all needed for healthily functioning system
    Said that, from my point of view, there are beings here that just graduated from four-legged state, and there are those that been here innumerable times. This creates a problem, that of superiority from one point of view, and that of communication on the other.

Some people are simply LOST with the amount of choices presented to them and they just follow path of least resistance.

Now there are forces (again, my opinion) that do profit from that state of things, as we constantly interact with each other forming karmic bonds. That half of the people in the "first world" live on expense of the other half is symptom of that, and it propagates down that damn pyramid of bonds and enslavement.
    This means that even those who should "graduate" long "time" ago are still here. This makes things frozen. There is dam on the flow. And there are those who profit from this, bigtime. This is how I see it.

Hope that make any sense.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Hiram (1st December 2010), Wood (1st December 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Closing captions: "We are the informed", "we are the future", "it is our duty to lead". Illuminati's problem-reaction-solution starting the last stage of the plan (solution)? "The devil is in the details".
    We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Luke (1st December 2010)

14. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    Well, this is tricky part.
    Way I understand this, there is broad spectrum of "lessons" to be learned here by beings in human form. Now this is very tricky, as it is easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip.

Said that, from my point of view, there are beings here that just graduated from four-legged state, and there are those that been here innumerable times. This creates a problem, that of superiority from one point of view, and that of communication on the other..
    Man, I knew I was going to get hit with a "firestorm" for that one. I guess I deserved it. Keep in mind, however, that I have 45 years of exposure to that culture. There are a lot of layers to the behavior and its not necessarily because they are new souls. I could share a lot of vignettes that would drive home my point, but in the spirit of brevity, let me just say... they will choose new tattoos over feeding their children, drugs over rent, and junk over savings and this isn't lack of education. Ironically, it seems to be prevalent in people under 30 nowadays (does that make me sound like my parents??? yikes)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    Closing captions: "We are the informed", "we are the future", "it is our duty to lead". Illuminati's problem-reaction-solution starting the last stage of the plan (solution)? "The devil is in the details".
    We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda.
    " You can lead a horse to water....." so how in the world would we change that? They appear to not want to hear it.

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Ironically, it seems to be prevalent in people under 30 nowadays (does that make me sound like my parents??? yikes)
    That is because my generation was early exposed to MIMO (money in-money out) "economy" early on via video games ... which they then taken to "real" life, as nobody bothered to explain to them how stuff works, and they usually have not bothered to seek answers themselves, busy chasing another "status" shiny piece of gear.

And what firestorm ?

16. Link to Post #12
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

" You can lead a horse to water....." so how in the world would we change that? They appear to not want to hear it.
    Maybe leading by example, not by force, and surely not falling, 'us the [partially] informed', for the messages of the evil side. I suspect the PTBs, the ones at the very top, above any human, just want chaos in the world of humans to carry on their agenda: [their] order through [our] chaos ("ordo ab chao"?). It doesn't matter if the current elite (bankers, etc) fall if it is replaced by new people that keep the basic structure untouched: elitism/inequality that is what drives the chaos. The actual game here, IMHO, is for our souls or something else non material that we are not aware of. Certainly not gold, money or whatever.

17. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Luke (here)
    And what firestorm ?
    "easy to fall into "Illuminati fallacy" ie. the feeling you are superior to all else on this trip."

"We have to walk a very fine line to change the world without falling for fascist saviour wannabes and their paternalistic propaganda."
    It "ouches" me to hear it...... I am concerned that I might have a little lizard in me after all..... I don't want to sound or think like an elitist, but my god.... this type of social phenominon makes me want to move to the side of a mountain and never set foot in "society" again......and its just one example....

18. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

I was reading Steve's post and it reminds me of a little anecdote that pictures the 'inner hidden force' behind consumerism.

It was in the years '94/95' and I was working for Human Rights in Amazonas, Brazil. I knew a catholic priest who told me about the anecdote. He told me a story about a young man, around 20 years old, who was one of his employee to take care of the property of the church in the small city of Manacapuru. This young guy planned to get married and he asked the priest to save up a large part of his monthly salary. He said he didn't trust himself with all that money and wouldn't want to waste it, but instead saving it to buy furnitures for his new future familly home.

The comunity provided him with a small terrain and many workers were already willing to help for the construction. A little more than a year later, he was married, the house was ready and he went to ask the priest to give him money so he could go in Manaus, the Amazonas Capital, and buy some furnitures. The priest acknowledge his request and gave him back a part of his own saving.

So the young guy went to Manaus... and came back with a large television. The priest was a bit worried and asked him if he expected to buy chairs, tables, etc... He answered back that he could simply build them. And he asked again the priest for a part of his salary. He went back to Manaus and came back with another television. The priest and his familly were quite upset and had a long conversation with the young man. Nevertheless, after a little while, the priest gave him the rest of his money, convinced that the young man 'understood' the lesson, trusting the young man who was showing honest recognition of his own behavior.

So, he went back for another trip to Manaus and came back, beleive it or not, with a third television. The rest of the story is quite interesting but not necessary to picture the force behind consumerism.

The young man confessed that the 'force' to 'FEEL' powerful, rich, where abundance is at reach, because of all this money in hand, drove him to buy television. A large television in that time at that place was a symbol of prosperity. To be seen by others while buying a large television was a very addictive feeling for this young fellow. He was becoming important, like the people in the TV shows.

In a different scale, we are all locked into this kind of addiction. We do not need the product. We do not really want the product, but we are running after the good feeling of buying a new 'toy'. For some it is chocolate, others is cars. It all depends of our power of consumption, but in definitive, we are driven by the same force. Once you notice it, half of the problem is solved, the other half is gained by discipline.

Try to spend one single day without buying anything, you will be surprised at how hard it could be.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 1st December 2010 at 14:13.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Isthatso (1st December 2010)

20. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default The madness of a lost society

while TPTB condition people in to being "entertainment" slaves by creating a herd mentality around such meaningless things such as Football and other sports...where people cling to their teams to make their false identities even stronger..becoming emotionally involved with THEIR team .because of superficial things such as the team members come from the same area that they come from and the team players are hyped like movie stars..the PTB continue to steal away people's freedoms from under their noses....see how easily humanity can be dumbed down..put a can of beer in their hands and the dumbing down process accelerates ...Football is just one example of millions of ways humans are distracted from going within to discover their Divinity..

the madness continues...see how similar shopping can be to football

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw...ayer_embedded#!
    Last edited by shiva777; 1st December 2010 at 18:01.

21. Link to Post #16
    Macedonia Avalon Member Orion.V's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i've never liked football ever in my entire life. Yes i agree that people go with wrong approach on this because they put way too much emotional value in football and it made me question for a long time why are some hardcore football fans so hot about this and they even go out and cause incidents because of a simple game.

Life to many people is simply these games, sadly but it's true however the PTB did not invent football, they are enforcing it because it is a very very profitable sport.
    They don't play like they used to, today's sports is based on betting and they along with their big profit companies are manipulating the bets in order to control who wins and who takes the money. Where is the value in sport these days ???

Yes I agree there is big distraction among people in these hard days, but for those that don't share our perspective of life it's simply easier to tune in the sports or TV just to make their life more entertaining or to escape certain reality.
    But lets look on the bright side. Many truths are coming out these years and many people are waking up. Even those that are deep hardcore fans dislike what's happening with the sport today, many of them realize that is too being manipulated for profits.

We'll see what the time will bring, and as always i hope for a brighter future with expanded consciousness ....

22. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,395 times in 4,617 posts

Quote Well i've never liked football ever in my entire life. Yes i agree that people go with wrong approach on this because they put way too much emotional value in football and it made me question for a long time why are some hardcore football fans so hot about this and they even go out and cause incidents because of a simple game.
    A long ago..I've heard on TV university profesor mentioning that football originated with Mayans , either or it was Aztecs. I think it was both .

They played the game with head of slayed enemy wrapped in cloth, I know you don't want to hear about it ..

It became a ceremonial game played between tribes once a year to decide which of them will have an advantage in next years fight .

That's not true anymore but I've seen these 'football fans' ( and few other so called sport fans ..) turning very stupid and agressive.

I've seen some of them, locals and non locals , causing big trouble for everyone in the middle of Prague, breaking things, just like that.

You might say it's crazy people but when one watched the videos slowly, the crowd contained not teenagers but middle aged fathers ( and I'm sure some moms too ) who work in offices and wear suits and there they were drunk and had caps and pants over it ..
    I won't bother you with details .

I think that people who like sports and games should go to play those instead just watching.

What is the logic in that one national team gets millions for each player while everyone else is sitting at TV.

P.S.: I like figure skating.

23. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

very interesting thread -- & a rather disheartening one -- Earth humans, our minds, are obviously so very easy to manipulate -- the reptilian NWO must enjoy playing w/the power they have over the human collective unconscious -- tho the bottom line is still individual free will

24. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default ucsdefence.com THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY

THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY

ucsdefence.com

https://youtube.com/watch?v=fOshw4kIGR4

25. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: ucsdefence.com THE MADNESS OF A LOST SOCIETY

Threads Merged