+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Living Nei Kung schools (the story of John Chang)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Post Living Nei Kung schools (the story of John Chang)

john chang ( not his real name ) from Indonesia is famous from the documentary ring of fire where he heals people and lights fires with his hands . his school is called moi pai it is a neigong school it is not the only living neigong school

There is a famous neigong manual with 72 levels be careful as there are many fakes being sold out there yet the manual exists.

I am interested in anyone with information on both neigong and the famous manual anyone practice neigong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYM0vNufwc
    ring of fire
    Last edited by regnak; 1st December 2015 at 22:07. Reason: ring of fire link

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), christian (3rd December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), Jayke (2nd December 2015), JChombre (2nd December 2015), Nasu (1st December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), Philaletheian (2nd December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Living Nei Kung schools (the story of John Chang)

I researched this some time ago after watching the John Chang video and after many, many hours found myself chasing my own tail The only conclusion I could come to was that this manual does not exist in the public domain and that there are no schools accessible to the average westerner that teach the authentic Mo Pai-Nei Gong system. I'm certain also that this is not a practice that can be learned from a book/manual.

I read Kosta Danaos' book 'The Magus of Java' who claims to have tracked down Mr Chang and trained with him. It's a fascinating read but at the same time, many claim that the book is not entirely truthful, which really there seems to be no way of gauging. Whether it is or not, ultimately there's very little in there which gives anything away about the practical system of Mo Pai. Those interested may find the interview with the author below useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hySdDMieWxc

That said, if you're keen on pursuing other modes of internal Taoist Alchemy, the forum below is excellent and there are many advanced practitioners of a wide variety of techniques. A brief perusal leads one to the conclusion that whilst anyone can practice Qi Gong/Martial Arts, to become proficient and develop genuine internal power really does require many years and perhaps a lifetime of discipline and practice.......

http://thedaobums.com

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AxisMundi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2015), boja (2nd December 2015), Cara (2nd December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), Jayke (2nd December 2015), JChombre (2nd December 2015), Nasu (1st December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), regnak (2nd December 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

Most esoteric knowledge in China is heavily guarded, be it FengShui, or Fortune telling of martial art. The more useful it is the harder it is to assess for common people. A lot of times the master chooses only one disciple to pass on the knowledge and by words of mouth only, nothing is written down. If ever it is written down, it would be so cryptic that the key to understand is passed on the same way.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

AxisMundi (2nd December 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2015), Cara (2nd December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), Philaletheian (2nd December 2015), regnak (2nd December 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

I was inspired by the John Chang youtube videos a while back and went on an impassioned search across the internet looking for the Nei Gong techniques.
    The closest I got was Bill Bodri at www.meditationexpert.com who outlines the principles and ancient wisdom behind the techniques brilliantly in his free book.

http://www.meditationexpert.com/Stages2.pdf

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

AxisMundi (2nd December 2015), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2015), boja (2nd December 2015), Cara (2nd December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), phillipbbg (5th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (2nd December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

You have to live as a saint of mind, body and spirit to be on a chosen path like John Chang.
    He fell slightly off the path by participating in the 'Ring-Of-Fire' programs, that is why he had to vanish,
    I wonder what he had to go through to reclaim his position on his original path?

If I was my dad at the point when I was around 3-5 I would now won't my dad to tell me to be totally clean of mind, body and spirit and follow that path from fresh 0.o (Did that follow and make sense? hehe)

To be of such control and power most of us where past the necessary point at age 5 lol

Having said that there is no time like your present to move as far that way as your now path can be bent!

I myself know such things are possible/true, I myself believe it is possible to guide DNA to make ones self change into a higher capable form,
    so that is what I try to do each day, not very good at it most days though, such is my point in life.

Let go all your past memories they are of no good to you now, once you have learned from them that is!
    Keep them and they will lock you in the past!
    They are only bridges to a better possible future you!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), Puffin (13th December 2015), regnak (2nd December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 times in 913 posts

I've got a very good friend, a rascal's rascal, who much more than me, has some experience in assisting others in healing themselves. It is one of his professions. Whenever we see a show, no matter how dazzling and magical, how lightening quick, how unbelievably strong, how effectively invisible, we ask the question.....Why did you do that? I miss my friend, but to this day I can guarantee that we would both easily tell this man to F. Off.

I too would study the methods you are in search of but, unlike others, I share them. These things are the property of humanity. The lie that the power would be abused is a distraction, because almost all humans have these temporarily dormant abilities to heal.

If I wanted a show I'd buy the dvd. I have a lighter for the fires I need to light and a propane torch for more fire if needed. And, I too can move at hundreds of miles an hour, if I am in an airplane and there is a pilot on board.

In all of this remember that you have energies to discover within yourself. Never let your desire to know the secrets remove your awareness to the learning that lives in your daily life.

Your breath, Play with it, put it to it's limits, but only if you are healthy.
    Breath held in, after a full inhale, is apana (Uh Paa Nuh) and this is for eliminating.....
    Breath held out, after a full exhale, is prana (Praa Nuh) and this is used to energize....
    Control the breath and you gain more control of the organism of the mind.

Real energetic is often about tightening (pulling the locks-contracting the organs towards the spine and up, etc.), energizing and healing the inner organs while at the same time stretching and loosening the extremities. That's a good start.

I do not suggest you stop looking, just share a larger part of looking inside, where you know your own intent and where you cannot be used for anything but good.

All The Best,

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), regnak (3rd December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Hey it's me

Well the power to heal

Volume 1 – The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine – Energetic Anatomy and Physiology
    Volume 2 – The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine – Energetic Alchemy, Dao Yin Therapy, Healing Qi Deviations, and Spirit Pathology”
    Volume 3 – The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine – Developing Intuitive and Perceptual Awareness, Energetic Foundations, Treatment Principles, and Clinical Applications
    Volume 4 – The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine – Prescription Exercises, Healing Meditations,
    And The Treatment of Internal Organ Diseases
    Volume 5 – The Secret Teachings of Chinese Energetic Medicine – An Energetic Approach to Oncology, Gynecology, Neurology, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, and Psychology

back ground reading
    Daoist Magical Incantations, Hand Seals, and Star Stepping
    Daoist Mineral, Plant and Animal Magic
    Magical Tools and the Daoist Altar
    Daoist Magical Transformation Skills, Dream Magic, Shape-Shifting, Soul Travel & Sex Magic
    Daoist Magical Talismans
    Daoist Exorcism: Encounters With Sorcerers, Ghosts, Spirits and Demons
    Daoist Weather Magic and Feng Shui
    An Introductory Manual On Daoist Talismans And Magical Incantations
    The Perfected Classic On Wisdom And The Exorcism Of Demons

main event

Daoist Alchemy: Nei Gong & Wai Gong Training

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Cara (3rd December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), Jayke (4th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Master C.K. Chu has a book on neikung out. He made a ten step system for daily practice. His martial arts students used to sweep wins in competitions by practicing neikung.
    I took lessons from one his students. I can say it was the real deal, as I could feel the chi even with one lesson.
    The book is available on Amazon.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

Cara (5th December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), meeradas (4th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), regnak (4th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Quote You have to live as a saint of mind, body and spirit to be on a chosen path like John Chang.
    Johng chang's path is not the path of a saint, you can be a good or a evil man a still achieve in this work. It is simply advanced, sophisticated bio energy cultivation.

Quote He fell slightly off the path by participating in the 'Ring-Of-Fire' programs, that is why he had to vanish,
    I wonder what he had to go through to reclaim his position on his original path?
    He did not lose any abilities from his public displays, His deceased master chastised him and made his senior student the head of the school.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Cara (5th December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015), regnak (5th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Jonsnow,
    if you have read these books please share your experiences about the methods listed. I do have a great deal of caution when any book lists secrets as part of the title. I do not share my space with energetic vampires either, as those which can be acquired by chanting things you don't know.

Being well versed in the origins of muntruh, I developed a phonetic transliteration system for westerners in '91. I love the prayers, chunts (not chants, sounding like "ants") and the Naad of many systems, but I have not an ounce of trust for the many failures us westerners have encountered thru the interpretations of eastern scripts, as they are dominated by lower energetics, masked in western perceptions of kindness and skill. I can tell in a very short time if a book contains some clean method. I won't waste my time or money on things to find that out.

I have a friend who is a former black arts master and a highly skilled fighter. His journey back to sanity and living for others, instead of the draw of darkness, has been what defines him and he still walks the hard path to this day. He always confirms my suspicions and my knowledge. His thai massage teacher, a teacher turned buddhist monk, became enveloped by the darkness and was lost.

A common misconception about the eastern arts is their benevolence. it's the same misconception that people have about some native american shamans. Damn, they got some nasty ass spells in their pockets.

In fact I wouldn't chant a single word unless I knew it's full meaning and only then would I construct a phrase of my own making, which i have done. Watch what the f@#% you chant, brother. Incant your own world. En-chant your own soul with your own words. They work just as well, maybe better.
    Last edited by Hym; 4th December 2015 at 17:52.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cara (5th December 2015), gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Each book is more than several hundred pages .

It teaches hook up with divine creating a save environment and a place to put pathogens . You are taught how to emotionally physically and psychology cleans the body most people have blocks which can be easily overcome but is it good to have your patient screaming on the table as you cleans him slowly is better . healing sounds both aloud and silent for different regions of the body . How to boost the immune system restore energy other stuff healing the effects are real but the worst is chemo therapy how to deal with it ( save the patient )

well how long do you have I am a fan and I love this stuff the cost is very expensive 250 euro each .

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

gaiagirl (5th December 2015), Hym (7th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Sounds interesting Jonsnow, but I would still suggest caution.

Otherwise the rest of it looks like a method worth looking into, but the cost is too much for me. Everything i've learned I share for free. All i've invented I share for free. I do other things to make a living, like some Sant Mat teachers do (at least the last time I looked). In fact I have a big problem with all of the healing methods and devices that are so expensive. Like a device that looks like it might be good for healing a variety of things but cost $2,000. And those books at 250 euro each. Something is not right with that.

We are that divine, otherwise it would not work.

I have some time, because I speed read, so go ahead and share, as well as ask.
    Thanks a lot for the info and PM me if you want to get into more detail.
    h.i.m.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

gaiagirl (5th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

This books have been written by Professor Jerry Alan Johnson, and contain translated texts and secret esoteric teachings from the Shang Qing, Tian Shi, Ling Bao, Bai Ji, and Long Men systems of Daoist Magic

books are from 80 euro to 250 euro some are available online as free pdf but I have bought them

this is his website
    https://www.qigongmedicine.com/
    http://daoistmagic.com/

he does courses during the year yes they are expensive and truthfully I have not yet attended one but I like to someday . His speciality is cancer curing machines are good but I prefer having the knowledge and skill to cure it myself.

Also look up ku from Hawaii how to heal any injury instantly simply awesome

Instant Healing: Mastering the Way of the Hawaiian Shaman Using Words, Images, Touch, and Energy
    Serge Kahili King

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Hym (7th December 2015), octobpra (5th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #14
    Indonesia Avalon Member octobpra's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello everyone... greeting from me from indonesia, may i contribute a little humble thought from me ? i hope my opinion could help anybody here...
    Since 2010 i am mastering a medical qi and till now i am still do meditation base on qi for healing, i learned from somebody that charge me very commersial but that day i pay it and lucky the stuff that i have learned very proof wonderfull , i am going 50 years old and i have proof with any body on average young age around 20-30 for challenge race hiking a very hard track but i always win , i just wonder because i am a heavy smoker drinker and my work on pcb process with a heavy chemical every day without masking at all, but i have no pain or sick during this time, my body never gonna fat always stabil, i have never ill or got flu or something terible with pain never..., my antibody working very well, and beside my body very well and tough i got a concioussness as well so this is a summary from me :
    1. qi is a spirit energy a vital energy a life force and if human leaving the body this qi always together with soul...this is a core life energy since human created by source before the vessel (body), all life in this universe is same is qi....souce is qi...., qi is spirit.
    2. our human brain function just for control body all nervous system and all system control by brain, but mind is qi is soul , consiousness is qi, is spirit.
    3. the mechanism human life must be from the core is qi is mind, if human mind tell the body for healing the body can not reject our mind just give order and body will working well.
    4. but qi must be erected first for human healing because there is a meridian must be flow for qi, because since human grow up the meridian just close because qi not training especially human dont know about qi, but in china many child since very young age learn from the parent about qi....so when they grow up they have a qi in every meridian, that martial art in china growing from family to family and be secret.
    5. qi must be awaken first from tantien (solar plexus), tantien is a small black hole in human body that generate and produre the core spirit energy.
    6. sometimes i forget what i wanna tell again about qi... hehehe, but ok if some of you wanna know about my qi and all about qi i will happy for answer and if you are believe my story hehehe.
    7. qi knowledge from me as far as i know i will share FREE... because i am a conciouss person since i got my spirit back (2010) because all human life or anything life is deserve for to know about the core of life is ENERGY.

Just note : i have no idea or not learn yet how my qi can emiting from body to out , so i can not burn something with qi like Jhon Chang, i only can proof the tough of my stamina and body... and can heal by my self if i am got sick or pain, just meditating for the part of sick or pain body and then heal....

Ok i am sorry for my english language because not my native langguage, if i have a time i will continue the story and my knowledge about chi (qi) or chi kung.

Thanks Avalon and all of Avalonians....
    Cheers.....
    Budijanto Prawirodirdjo (octobpra)....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to octobpra For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Hym (7th December 2015), Puffin (13th December 2015), regnak (5th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

One of the many reasons this stuff is kept secret
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Basho (14th December 2015), Cara (14th December 2015), Hym (12th December 2015), regnak (12th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Funny video. A surgeon can learn how to cut out a tumor or he can purposely cause an illness.

The issue is simple. One can know a system and use it for good or his own fall.

Every intent that leads to action is a relationship to infinite being. Doing harm limits that openness to experience endless other nows... ...... .........

Doing wellness for yourself and many others opens up the possibilities

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

great video 10/10 thanks
    Last edited by regnak; 13th December 2015 at 22:47.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Cara (14th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread