+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leaked photos of chemtrail dispersal system...Unbelievable.

1. Link to Post #1
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Leaked photos of chemtrail dispersal system...Unbelievable.

By a confidential informant of what appears to be a chemtrail dispersal system.

You be the judge, but it seems very likely that chemtrails are exactly what this system is for.

Pump Inlet and Outlet – This picture is of the diesel motor that powers the system.
    The pump itself is the big disc shaped thing to the left of the big cylinder sticking up with a hose coming out of it.

Ducts – These are the ducts the fluid travels to and from the pump in.

Tanks – Approximately 4 1/2 feet high and 5 1/2 feet long each. They are installed on a cargo handling system in the main cabin, close to the over–wing exits. One tank is emptied through the widow plug on one side of the plane. Then the unit is switched over to the other tank, which sprays out of the other side of the plane.

Sprayer screws on end – This is the part that actually sticks out of the window plug.
    The window plug is on the end that sticks out to show how it goes. Just behind the pipe beside the white bottle is the sprayer that screws on the end after the system is installed in the aircraft.

New window plug – The existing window plug is taken out and this one is put in.
    The rubber somewhat seals around the pipe, but not well enough to pressurize the aircraft. It would be unable to fly above 10,000 feet unless everyone inside wore oxygen masks.

Sprayer Exhaust Closeup – This is the left side of the aircraft.
    There is a sprayer coming out of one window plug, and an exhaust duct coming out of the other for the engine.

Sprayer Closeup – This is the right side of the aircraft with the sprayer installed.

Sprayer and Exhaust Installed – View from in front of the left wing.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

From someone in the know:

his system explains so much. For years working in the industry I was always on the lookout for anything indicative of a sprayer system. I had a little doubt about the chemtrail story because I never saw evidence of a sprayer system in all the years I worked on airplanes. It didn’t dawn on me it would be removable. This system is made so that it can be installed quickly, used, and then removed as desired. When not installed, the aircraft can be used as a normal 737 cargo plane. The system can also be moved from one aircraft to another. Main cabin windows are held in by just a few screws. If I remember correctly, it is eight screws per window. Then put the other window plugs in. I have been told there is also accommodation for releasing a fluid tank from the drain for the deactivated aft lav. This is a 737 cargo plane that has been converted from a passenger plane. They are very common. The workers at the facility saw this thing on a test run in front of the hangar. Water was used in the test. It came out of the sprayers in a fine mist. If sprayed from several thousand feet, people on the ground would never know they had been sprayed. My friend said they were testing to see the spray pattern and next they were going to move the spray nozzles to the back windows and test again. Officially it is said to be a sprayer for oil dispersant. That was the second explanation. The first was that it was a big crop duster. The company realized the workers weren’t buying that, and laughing about it. They knew enough about aircraft to know that was impossible. So they changed the story. The supervisors in the plant call it a ******-killer. (assholes!) The aircraft is going to be sent to Africa when it leaves this facility. When this facility was leased by another company, I worked there for 15 years. There was another aircraft that came through there years ago that requested BLOOD RESISTANT CARPET!!! The scary thing is, there was carpet like that available. Now you tell me why they would know they would need blood resistant carpet ahead of time??? Anyway, I just thought it was noteworthy that this plane was also bound for Africa.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Leaked photos of chemtrail dispersal system...Unbelievable.

i would say this is 100% outside the vein of the common chem trails narrative.

some observations:

1. I am curious why the name of the company was not leaked as well
    2. lack of placarding brackets shows this equipment is eithe a. not intended to house dangerous compounds or B. is to be used overseas where there is no legislation like the writer claims.

3. it would be interesting to see a list of african countries that do not have access (or has ver limited access) to SAM be fixed , motive or shoulder fired. in that list may be the target.

this could also simply be used to prevent famine due to insects or fungai.

i must say these photos are incredible.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dredsen For This Post:

Althena (2nd December 2015), DeDukshyn (2nd December 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd December 2015), giovonni (4th December 2015), Hervé (2nd December 2015), Hym (2nd December 2015), meeradas (10th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th December 2015), raregem (5th December 2015), Snoweagle (2nd December 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by dredsen (here)

this could also simply be used to prevent famine due to insects or fungai.

I like to give benefit of the doubt where I can so I also mused along the same lines as this. However, preventing famine, or any other positive use for such a system, would be a very good and noble cause. Why keep a good and noble action a secret and lie about it? Who wouldn't want to take credit for such a beautiful gesture? No one. Therefore, the action intended for such a system is most likely not "good and noble".
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Althena (2nd December 2015), Dennis Leahy (3rd December 2015), dredsen (2nd December 2015), Fellow Aspirant (3rd December 2015), giovonni (4th December 2015), Hervé (2nd December 2015), Lifebringer (3rd December 2015), Matt P (3rd December 2015), Nan (3rd December 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th December 2015), raregem (2nd December 2015), seah (3rd December 2015), Spirithorse (3rd December 2015), tnkayaker (3rd December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Regardless of all the platitudes Mr. Obama offers, he and all the 200, or more, Climate Conference attendees will fail—or perhaps, deliberately will neglect—to address the PRIMARY GLOBAL climate change mechanism that’s employed by governments and independent contractors who DAILY are involved in aerosol spraying of the skies above our heads, thereby creating false, man-made, technologically-produced weather patterns as documented in NASA and NOAA charts and videos showing aerosol spray grids.

The blatant atmospheric aerosol spraying so clearly seen of the coast of California in the satellite photo below is nothing short of shocking.

Ominous picture...
    Last edited by Althena; 2nd December 2015 at 20:46.

7. Link to Post #5
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

According to Dane Wigington, chief researcher at GeoEngineeringWatch.org:

All the weather modeling for the National Weather Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (both organizations now have federal “gag orders” placed on them) is done by Raytheon, who is also heavily involved in climate engineering. The radical imbalance reflected in the NOAA map below will worsen as the climate engineers continue to chemically cool selected regions on a rapidly warming planet.

8. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Completely engineered toxic skies over Paris.

Welcome to Paris, the city of frights....

9. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

As I have written on PA before....when we first started recognizing the chem-trails in the sky, clearly, around 2000 or so. I read the chemtrails had barium, aluminum, dissected red blood cells. Sorry, I do not recall the rest of the soup ingredients.
    Then along comes Morgellans being treated as a psychotic creation of the sufferer. Although it is seen with the naked eye. The nano type "strings" of Morgellans have a life of their own including self replication. Air had an affect on the disappearance of the "string" if I remember correctly.
    I still correlate the chemical spraying and Morgellans disease.
    15 plus years later we still are discussing this like it doesn't necessarily exist.
    Personally, I have made and spread orgonite in my attempt to counter some of the nefarious affects for spraying. I saw the difference it made.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Althena (3rd December 2015), Elisheva (4th December 2015), Foxie Loxie (3rd December 2015), Lancelot (4th December 2015), meeradas (10th December 2015), onawah (2nd December 2015), pyrangello (3rd December 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th December 2015), Spirithorse (3rd December 2015)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,704 times in 8,941 posts

wow, interesting, as for blood resistant carpets, i bet anything that they throw people from the plane and people fight before being pushed and sometimes blood is spreading around. This is such a gruesome thought.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Althena (4th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Pump specs here if anyone is interested (it'll likely be one of the specific models or very similar, on this page; looks like the one in the OP photos is a bit older model though.

http://www.grpumps.ca/product/pump/P...rime-Aire-Plus
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Althena (3rd December 2015), quiltinggrandma (4th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Some people from metabunk went to town investigating the pictures and story from the original post.

https://www.metabunk.org/exclusive-l...-system.t2772/

It seems they found out the company who did the retrofit, called them and we're told it was for an "oil dispersant application". At the end of the 3 page thread a news blurb seems to confirm this.

Link to originl posting? http://www.reallibertymedia.com/2013...persal-system/
    Last edited by Karpos; 3rd December 2015 at 19:28.

16. Link to Post #11
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Some people from metabunk went to town investigating the pictures and story from the original post.

https://www.metabunk.org/exclusive-l...-system.t2772/

It seems they found out the company who did the retrofit, called them and we're told it was for an "oil dispersant application". At the end of the 3 page thread a news blurb seems to confirm this.

Link to originl posting? http://www.reallibertymedia.com/2013...persal-system/
    That's the link, however I'm not buying it the "oil dispersal explanation", sorry. There's a reason why these workers were laughing at what they were told...

News blurb: Blurb is equal to a brief; a short, no depth, quick note about something. They do not dig deep or give any in depth details. A blurb could be as short a couple of sentences while a full length article may run 10 paragraphs or more.

+ Reply to Thread