+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chemtrail Rant 2015

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Default Chemtrail Rant 2015

He makes some very good points. Can we really worry about our food ,when our air is
    being destroyed.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Rant 2015

Now you're thinking with something other than your brain. And, then...?
    He sounds like some good friends of mine.
    Passion. Intent. A good cup of coffee. Some critical skills added to the mix......

Keep go'n.......

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Atlas (4th December 2015), aviators (5th December 2015), Mercedes (4th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

aviators (5th December 2015), Bill Ryan (5th December 2015), Calz (5th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), drneglector (10th February 2016), FinallyNow (4th December 2015), Karpos (4th December 2015), Lefty Dave (4th December 2015), Mercedes (4th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

I remember a time as a child , the skies were always clear ... nowdays a clear sky is a rare thing ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aviators (5th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I remember a time as a child , the skies were always clear ... nowdays a clear sky is a rare thing ...
    Yes it is very sad..
    I bring up chemtrails not to harp on the negative. But in hopes people will demand a stop to this insanity. It seems people don"t know whats going on or don't want to know?? We have high levels of aluminum in our rain water. Alzheimer's, Autism,
    and Asthma are off the charts. The EPA doesn't even test for aluminum.
    carbon levels ?? really..... WTF

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

It would seem the entire world could at least unite in common purpose to clear the air so to speak..
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed Karpos's Avatar
    Thanks

Chemtrails is a strange conspiracy. It's very believable at first but also fraught with false evidence (hoaxes and disinfo). It might turn out to be bunk all along. In fact I think people need to get used to the idea that it has been a false conspiracy all along. We'll find out soon enough, even though most people are sure either way.

Imo, it's a false fear based conspiracy tied too closely with other false narratives, and it needs to be let go of by the Truth community.

That won't make me friends here, but I'd bet that some who read this might agree and be 'closet chemtrail doubters'.

It's counter productive for the movement when celebrities fall for it. Then people read the mainstream perspective.

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/05/88...y-theory-facts
    Last edited by Karpos; 5th December 2015 at 06:40.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Holy crap, just saw some of the op video. That guy is going to end up in hospital if he don't chill. Seems like he believes everything he reads in alternative media.

It's actually funny. I can watch the video as satire and get a good laugh. But it's not funny.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Chemtrails is a strange conspiracy. It's very believable at first but also fraught with false evidence (hoaxes and disinfo). It might turn out to be bunk all along. In fact I think people need to get used to the idea that it has been a false conspiracy all along. We'll find out soon enough, even though most people are sure either way.

Imo, it's a false fear based conspiracy tied too closely with other false narratives, and it needs to be let go of by the Truth community.

That won't make me friends here, but I'd bet that some who read this might agree and be 'closet chemtrail doubters'.

It's counter productive for the movement when celebrities fall for it. Then people read the mainstream perspective.

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/05/88...y-theory-facts
    I don't believe either way. I believe one way. In fact I know one way.

Chemtrails or persistent contrails ( the new lingo ) (( sort'a like when global warming was re-named to climate change )) are as factual as the fingers you used to type your post.

As a pilot myself and the buddy of too many other ( commercial ) pilots to count the air is being sprayed ( poisoned? ) whether you or anyone else perceive it to be fact or fiction. It's been going on for more years than I'd like to think.

Now the really real reason for 'chemtrailing' is what one might want to debate/speculate.

There's a plethora of info/research ( you know how to find it if you're really interested ) on the the contents of what is in the air YOU are breathing.

BTW: Regardless of YOU believe you're still my friend.
    Last edited by Hip Hipnotist; 5th December 2015 at 05:38.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), ceetee9 (5th December 2015), Curiosity (19th December 2015), drneglector (10th February 2016), Karpos (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Holy crap, just saw some of the op video. That guy is going to end up in hospital if he don't chill. Seems like he believes everything he reads in alternative media.

It's actually funny. I can watch the video as satire and get a good laugh. But it's not funny.
    And now I'm laughing at YOUR posts.

BTW: You're still my friend ( sort'a )

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Karpos (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Good point. I might believe there is spraying going on but not to the degree most chemtrail believers believe because i also believe contrails are contrails, and that is what is mostly being confused as chemtrails. So maybe 99% of "chemtrails" are probably just harmless "contrails".
    Last edited by Karpos; 5th December 2015 at 06:15.

18. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I honestly don't want to believe in chemtrails. Ignoring days like this
    Is hard to do! I don't remember sky's like this when I was a kid.
    If if walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it just might be a duck.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	32164

Note; analysts on rainwater in my area is high for aluminum after heavy trail days. God only knows what else is in there.
    For people wanting to know,Rather than just speculation ..Collect a rain water sample for yourself after a heavy spay day.
    Have it tested for aluminum. Plenty of evidence coming in daily now showing how trees and wildlife is dying.
    If you haven't researched this topic thoroughly its would behoove you to do so before dismissing it.
    Some days I feel like Matt in the video. Mad that people ignore what's going on in there own skies.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

many thanks to all of you.This has been rolling around in my head for days now so i want to hear what all of you think about it.Our sun is supposedly going through a phase it goes through every so many trillion years.Is the sun losing some of it's light?Is the aluminum in their spray reflecting and intensifying light reflection to earth to warm us?Is all the hoopla partly propaganda to keep us from freaking out about what's really going on?...or is an ice age coming or here?Which is the lesser of the two?Please come all of you and tear this house down!Knock this monkey off my back!.....sorry for the basicness...i am a basic person...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

listen listen this is out of our control the only way to move the people into a new and better state of higher consiounsous is through reggae music ther is a Godly energy in reggae, I have experienced this personally its the only way peace dennis

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (21st December 2015)

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tnkayaker (here)
    listen listen this is out of our control the only way to move the people into a new and better state of higher consiounsous is through reggae music ther is a Godly energy in reggae, I have experienced this personally its the only way peace dennis
    The only way I can listen to reggae is stokin' on a blunt. Just like Marley. So far neither has lifted my consciousness.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Curiosity (19th December 2015), drneglector (10th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st December 2015)

25. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Share this here. Us senate report chemtrails are real.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This also relevant.

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Chemtrails can't be real because jets make contrails. How many time do we need to repeat this before you hear how utterly ridiculous it sounds.
    City councils are voting to ban geoengineering and investigate them. WHY? Because enough evidence has been presented to officials to make them believe there is a problem.

City Council Votes to Ban Chemtrail Mind Control

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te-v_fQPBHU

Shasta County Supervisors All Vote to Explore Chemtrail Issue

http://www.zengardner.com/shasta-cou...re-chemtrails/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Karpos (19th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (21st December 2015)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

In 2010 the ETC Group and other NGOs asked the UN to impose a moratorium on weather geoengineering projects -

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ge...69K18320101021

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Good point. I might believe there is spraying going on but not to the degree most chemtrail believers believe because i also believe contrails are contrails, and that is what is mostly being confused as chemtrails. So maybe 99% of "chemtrails" are probably just harmless "contrails".
    How can anyone confuse one from the other, seeing as how contrails are relatively rare?

Contrails form in only rare conditions such as, high altitude, high humility and temps well below zero.

Chemtrails exist any time of the year, at all altitudes, in any weather condition.

When you look up in the sky in the middle of summer when the relative humility is virtually non existent, ground temps at sea level are 110f, at 4,000 feet 100f, at 7,000 feet 90f, and 10,000 feet 80f, and you see dozens of plums and trails that criss-cross the sky and spread from horizon to horizon and create a cloud cover in rural areas that have little to no commercial flights paths,

how do you confuse this phenomena for contrails?

When we know that organizations, corporations, governments, military complexes and even private entities have invested billions if not trillions of dollars over decades developing weather modification and even weather warfare technologies. Lab test across the world proving these chemicals are raining down on us. Documents from organizations like NASA for example, describing decades of injecting chemicals into the atmosphere, stating they are experimenting with ALL levels of atmosphere to better understand how it works, and to cool the planet,

how can one not conceive the idea that they are using aircraft?

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast