+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Censor for truthers on Facebook

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 times in 253 posts

Default Censor for truthers on Facebook

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th December 2015), Althena (5th December 2015), Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Mutchie (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), Richard S. (5th December 2015), RunningDeer (5th December 2015), Tyy1907 (5th December 2015), YoYoYo (5th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 times in 351 posts

Default Re: Censor for truthers on Facebook

thanks for posting its VERY ACCURATE the video because my friend Albert Webre Lambremont was BANNED recently he is a TRUTHER !!!
    You ever feel like your just falling forever ....no point in it ... no purpose what a way to GO .

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Althena (5th December 2015), Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), Karpos (5th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (5th December 2015), Tyy1907 (5th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,790 times in 873 posts

You can be fined for posting "anti-immigration" opinions? Timely indeed.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th December 2015), Althena (5th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), giovonni (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Mutchie (5th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (5th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,587 times in 6,628 posts

Our world is in trouble when a free human being cannot express their truth ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), Gaia (5th December 2015), giovonni (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Mutchie (5th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), Richard S. (5th December 2015), RunningDeer (5th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,351 times in 12,885 posts

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    Worth a look
    http://youtu.be/Wgd4UHEWZ3Y
    lisahavennews.net & Lisa Haven FaceBook

Facebook Shutting 1,000’s of Truthers Down
    & What Was Seen In Their Office Will Shock You

Published on Nov 29, 2015

Here's the Link that goes with the post: It’s Begun! Facebook Shutting 1,000′s of Truthers Down and What Was Spotted in Their Office Hints at Who May Win the 2016 Election

Other links found here in summary.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th December 2015 at 05:20.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

6pounder (5th December 2015), Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Cara (5th December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), lilac (5th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Mutchie (5th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), peterpam (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (5th December 2015), Tyy1907 (5th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Fakebook and Fukerberg have been banning agitators for a looong time, one more reason not to have an account in evil central...

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is actually not new news to me. I've had lots of friends accounts being terminated because of vaccine issues andl just countless other subjects within the last year.

Much Love,
    Michelle
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), mpennery (5th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,565 times in 899 posts

I don't understand the fuss. No one pays a penny to use Facebook. You know what they are and what they do. Just stop using Facebook. It's easy. Years ago I opened an account and it took about 3 months to realize what a joke it is, not to mention a waste of time. Walk away and be happier.

As for the poster in their office and who will "win" the next election, I can tell you with full confidence that no one will "win" and Facebook leaders already know this. The next "government" mafia CEO has already been selected and the "election" is just a mirage to make people think they have chosen. I have been saying for a few years now that Hillary is the obvious next best distraction to be selected. They have to keep the crime syndicate going and she is the perfect choice to do so. So, go ahead and get ready to kneel down to Hitlary. And if you keep using Facebook, you are actually supportive of this and their other behaviors.

Matt
    "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."
    - Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

6pounder (5th December 2015), Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Blacklight43 (6th December 2015), Cara (6th December 2015), Debra (5th December 2015), Ioneo (5th December 2015), Loren (5th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), Mutchie (5th December 2015), Nan (6th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), peterpam (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015), tgn333 (5th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Never had an account, I knew then and I know now how nefarious it is. I've seen more marriages, relationships and friendships get ruined by Fakebook than alcoholism...

Pure evil.
    Last edited by Althena; 6th December 2015 at 12:30.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 times in 351 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    Never had an account, I knew then and I know now how nefarious it is. I've seen more marriages, relationships and friendships get ruined by Fakebook that alcoholism...

Pure evil.
    Actually I HAVE SEEN RELATIONSHIPS BREAK DOWN over Facebook aswell .... they make it so easy to keep in touch with people that i imagine some people would struggle to break free because its all so accessible .. Maybe i should re evaluate my account Oops i admitted it ... lol
    You ever feel like your just falling forever ....no point in it ... no purpose what a way to GO .

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), mpennery (6th December 2015), Nasu (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,434 times in 1,721 posts

It won't change the world as far as any truths are concerned. http://beforeitsnews.com/... Why are there so many fake stories on Before It's News... The site is used by some conspiracy theorists to promote their Youtube videos about pet theories. I may also add that comments are enabled for most articles, and are a joyous mess of conflicting crackpot theories... Chris Kitze....

Peoples are too much gullible!

Please verify before posting at Avalon!!!! And be self /critic about what web providing you!!!
    Last edited by Gaia; 5th December 2015 at 19:51.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (5th December 2015), giovonni (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Tarazeda's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    Worth a look
    http://youtu.be/Wgd4UHEWZ3Y
    Has anyone tried this see.life?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tarazeda For This Post:

Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,970 times in 2,584 posts

Anyone who thinks they can outrun or obliterate the truth is severely participating in self-deception and is pulling the wool over their own eyes when they think they are deceiving others. This is one of the best comedy shows in town!

The surveillance initiative is even funnier...when they have their hidden truth shown through videos or pictures, they don't like it. (Cry-bullies?!?) keep those video cameras and phone camera going! They are on the run.

There has been damage done to people -- physical harm to life-destroying; however, those of us carrying the Light of Truth are only that much stronger.

Watch the tables turn...

I still have the videos and other physical evidence of my police brutality event (from filming a traffic stop). Police lied. Courts corrupt. Our government has been compromised where it comes to truth. It should not be missing from the Justice system, but since we know it is, we are "going over their heads" so to speak.

I steer clear of FB. It's another tool.

My intention that IS coming to fruition is that we are taking the media back. Everything that's been co-opted for evil, God will use for good...including using the television for deprogramming. I don't watch tv or pay any attention to the media, except the Internet sporadically. The Inner Net is the technology that I use most. It's based on the Truth of Being, or being the Truth. Using Free Will Choice and Soul power, it takes the victim hood out of Life.

Rather than AI, it is AAII. Awakened awareness intentional intelligence. We've got the Power!

What is being censored reveals what the agenda and motives are! I compassionately confess that those who operate with hidden motives and agendas that are harmful to others are "digging their own grave".

Censorship cannot hide the truth. Truth has a power of its own. I'm happy to watch it in action. I'm expecting a great show of Truth in 2016. I think we should celebrate the Truth.

I intend to overcome all of these "negative/anti-truth" initiatives. We are a powerful Truth Team. Only Victory is possible.

With lots of Love,
    Michelle Marie
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), mpennery (6th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,593 times in 1,337 posts

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    I don't understand the fuss. No one pays a penny to use Facebook. You know what they are and what they do. Just stop using Facebook. It's easy. Years ago I opened an account and it took about 3 months to realize what a joke it is, not to mention a waste of time. Walk away and be happier.

As for the poster in their office and who will "win" the next election, I can tell you with full confidence that no one will "win" and Facebook leaders already know this. The next "government" mafia CEO has already been selected and the "election" is just a mirage to make people think they have chosen. I have been saying for a few years now that Hillary is the obvious next best distraction to be selected. They have to keep the crime syndicate going and she is the perfect choice to do so. So, go ahead and get ready to kneel down to Hitlary. And if you keep using Facebook, you are actually supportive of this and their other behaviors.

Matt
    Facebook is not a joke for everyone. I have about 45 family members and another 40 old childhood friends who keep in touch through FB. We don't communicate much by email anymore but it is fun to see what they are up to. Who is having babies; who is sick and needs prayers; who is on vacation and who has died. I'd lose track of them for sure, if not for Facebook. It's also the primary way I keep up with all my grandchildren who win awards, play football games, have major events or accidents happen in their lives. It's easier to keep up with what's happening.

Even if it's monitored by NSA and other spooks, the benefits seem to outweigh the risks at least for now. If they are interested in all this wealth of info that is totally meaningless to anyone else, let them spin their wheels so fast, they fall off their trikes.

As for Hillary, she is going on trial for taking bribes through the Clinton Foundation next month (January 2016). I don't think she will be FREE to keep running her campaign much longer with any luck at all.

So although FB is giving those who post certain topics ~ trouble like Alfred. It's a very small percentage of the many others who post successfully using their own walls and newsfeeds for discussion rather than posting directly to groups who are under the "Intel" microscope. There is a wealth of information that is getting through to inform the public, as never before possible and it has it's uses for those who choose to participate.

However, one thing that always gets me is when a friend or family member gets mad at you and "unfriends" you. Then, we are back in elementary school once again! ROFL.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Blacklight43 (6th December 2015), Cara (6th December 2015), giovonni (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), mpennery (6th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015), sandy (5th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,869 times in 1,309 posts

My sentiments too Darla thank you.................I don't do cell phones, TV, along with many other gadgets but I do partake in FB for all the reasons you mentioned.

My grandchildren message me often and vice versa as opposed to texting or long distance and it is a joy for me to interact with them each and every time. Joyful moments are important in this world we live in and I am grateful and rejoice in them where ever and when ever I can.............

Heck, my little town, here in the boonies, road around town with their little Santa Claus parade last night. There were 8 floats and I stood there at the window waving to each and everyone of them with tears of Joy streaming down my face....Their Love and hard work so touched my heart.
    Last edited by sandy; 5th December 2015 at 23:09.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), Darla Ken Pearce (6th December 2015), giovonni (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (5th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 319 posts

Matt
    Absolutely. I've continued my membership simply to be in touch with family and friends in Europe, but it won't take much to eliminate facebook from my life, if that's where we are.
    Last edited by seah; 6th December 2015 at 00:27.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Cara (6th December 2015), Michelle Marie (6th December 2015), mpennery (6th December 2015), quiltinggrandma (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I need to or want to see friends and loved ones across the pond I use Skype. It's a lot more personal and REAL.
    Fakebook's days are numbered...

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,565 times in 899 posts

When I need to or want to see friends and loved ones across the pond I use Skype. It's a lot more personal and REAL.
    This comes pretty close to my feelings as well. It seems to me Facebook, while many feel more connected to their family and friends with it, actually is many times a fake substitute for family and friend interaction. It's easier to just post pictures and messages than picking up the phone or talking face to face. I can't tell you how many times I didn't know about a family event because someone just posted a message on Facebook assuming everyone will just get it that way. And I see most people treat it as a competition, who can show the most of their amazing kids' accomplishments and glorify their life and family the most. My 8 month old nephew I'm going to start calling Truman instead of his real name because his whole young life has been documented...the lad can't take a poop without the event showing up on Facebook! Look, I know their is some good with Facebook but I believe the bad outweighs that good. Why would anyone want their whole life, location, activities, interests on public display and being recorded, tracked and info saved by this government that we know is pure evil?? Sorry but it's not worth it to me. Even though I have nothing to hide and am not a criminal that doesn't mean I should feel OK about being under surveillance 24/7 and THAT is the purpose of Facebook. So, again, Facebook may give you some benefits but that is how they get you to hand over your privacy. If you accept this you are promoting their entire agenda in my opinion. The expression "Evil thrives when good people do nothing" comes to mind.

Funny that a couple of you mentioned marriages ending over Facebook. The final straw in my brief Facebook experiment was being contacted through Facebook by a 2nd former girlfriend from college (some 15 years after graduating at the time). I was like, alright, no more of this...

Matt
    "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."
    - Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

Althena (6th December 2015), peterpam (6th December 2015), RunningDeer (6th December 2015)

34. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,351 times in 12,885 posts

Not only a problem with Facebook but websites are hacked. TruthstreamMedia.com site is still down as of this posting. See graphic below.

Website Hacked, Video Censored

Published on Dec 5, 2015

Gee. I guess someone really didn't like what we had to say. Guess we should say it even louder.

Truthstream Can Be Found Here:
    FB: http://Facebook.com/TruthstreamMedia
    Twitter: @TruthstreamNews
    Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/bbxcWX

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cara (7th December 2015), seah (6th December 2015)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,830 times in 1,595 posts

This comes pretty close to my feelings as well. It seems to me Facebook, while many feel more connected to their family and friends with it, actually is many times a fake substitute for family and friend interaction. It's easier to just post pictures and messages than picking up the phone or talking face to face. I can't tell you how many times I didn't know about a family event because someone just posted a message on Facebook assuming everyone will just get it that way. And I see most people treat it as a competition, who can show the most of their amazing kids' accomplishments and glorify their life and family the most. My 8 month old nephew I'm going to start calling Truman instead of his real name because his whole young life has been documented...the lad can't take a poop without the event showing up on Facebook! Look, I know their is some good with Facebook but I believe the bad outweighs that good. Why would anyone want their whole life, location, activities, interests on public display and being recorded, tracked and info saved by this government that we know is pure evil?? Sorry but it's not worth it to me. Even though I have nothing to hide and am not a criminal that doesn't mean I should feel OK about being under surveillance 24/7 and THAT is the purpose of Facebook. So, again, Facebook may give you some benefits but that is how they get you to hand over your privacy. If you accept this you are promoting their entire agenda in my opinion. The expression "Evil thrives when good people do nothing" comes to mind.

Funny that a couple of you mentioned marriages ending over Facebook. The final straw in my brief Facebook experiment was being contacted through Facebook by a 2nd former girlfriend from college (some 15 years after graduating at the time). I was like, alright, no more of this...

Matt

I have to agree with you, Matt. In so many ways, FB perpetuates the illusion of what one wants their life to look like. Cherry picking the pieces of your life that you want to make public so that you can create a specific impression. Even when the here and now is wonderful, the spontaneity of it is interrupted so that it can be recorded for "the life". I know, we, as humans were already doing this before fb came along, but now it is to the extreme. And the whole bragging aspect of it cannot be healthy, either. When mom and dad fill their fb page with juniors achievements it has an effect on the kid. What if he can no longer produce those awards as time passes??? It puts unneeded pressure on kids.

We have been so indoctrinated to want to brag because we have more stuff, a better job, or kids that do well in school, or we went on a fabulous, expensive vacation....I think there might be greater value in seeing, really seeing the intricate beauty of a flower in full bloom and never telling a soul about it, or even taking a picture...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast