+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spirit Science series

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Spirit Science series

Hi guys,

Posting this interesting (my opinion at least) series of Spirit Science. As the title already reveals it's information about the universe and the sciences which reveal the governing of the spiritual world (and the material which is indivisible from it).

It's light, easy to digest and very informative. Hope you enjoy! It discovers a wide range of important topics and is pretty accurate! A good speed course in all kinds of spiritual related topics.

May you learn and evolve.

Joey

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEc...dljuLw0-Umf97A

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2015), Cara (9th December 2015), Kano (8th December 2015), Matina (14th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), Morbid (9th December 2015), poetbil (8th December 2015), ponda (9th December 2015), Shannon (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,169 times in 469 posts

Default Re: Spirit Science series

Yes! These are great! I have seen them all! Great info in a very creative presentation! Highly recommend!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), Shannon (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,991 times in 1,211 posts

Yes these are all very well done and super fun to watch. I got my 10 year old nephew watching them and it opened up a whole new world of wonder for him to question and think about. Just if anyone else decides to show their kids or any kid just be there with them so you can catch any unneeded stuff they might not understand.

I like the whole series, I don't agree with all their theories or methods but on the whole I think its harmless and informative.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,153 times in 320 posts

ive seen young teenagers referring to that when i rave about the topic sometimes. im surprised how much of a common knowledge it is among them thanks to information presented in such form..

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Cara (9th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), Shannon (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 times in 253 posts

It's a wonderful show its sad tho that they moved on...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Kano (9th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), Shannon (9th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The information which is presented is ofcourse not in any sense complete and I have some other views as wel.

But it is very fun to watch and gives pretty deep stuff in a very light way and it is pretty accurate as well. I really like the geometry parts, which shows they really go into stuff which is even for the alternative community pretty unknown territory because it is a immensly vast subject. Geometry is really a place where science and spirituality meet. I am grasping this more and more and it blows my mind.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

Morbid (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (9th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,307 times in 2,902 posts

Love this series! it was a great tool in getting my children to understand the world in which they live. The cute little animations helped hold youngsters attention. Well worth watching, again and again.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

+ Reply to Thread