+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Morgellons Disease: I have it, and I am here to answer questions.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member OneKind's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Morgellons Disease: I have it, and I am here to answer questions.

I share in the suffering your family has endured, and for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I have, thankfully, regained the ability to walk unassisted. Part of that suffering is the memory of anger in the dismissal of one's physical ailments as merely imagined.

How could doctors believe that seizures were conjured up by the imagination? What was the eventual "diagnosis"?

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member 1 flew over's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Morgellons Disease: I have it, and I am here to answer questions.

One Kind
    Sorry for the delay in re-responding it took a while to stabilize after a month of travel. I have read and watched through the thread and I can say that you are way beyond me on your knowledge of your disease, sorry for your problems and discomforts. I have studied mainly in the Lyme area and had no awareness that Morgellons even existed. I experienced a significant decrease in my physical and mental abilities but have been able to regain most so I feel your pain brother though not as severe.
    Being a naturally curious kind of fellow I would still like to have lunch or coffee or distilled water with you and query you about your knowledge. I travel a lot so maybe we could meet up if interested. If interest you can contact me directly through P.As backstage comm line whatever it is called. If not interested, I wish you well with your progress, learning and your life.
    Be Well
    1 Flew Over

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 1 flew over For This Post:

OneKind (30th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #43
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Morgellons Disease: I have it, and I am here to answer questions.

Stop the "Biting"; Morgellon's Do-It-Yourself-At-Home Test. Healing Morgellon's.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (7th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3