+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Living on the rings of Saturn

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Living on the rings of Saturn

One of the most startling discoveries to emerge in recent times, comes from the images sent back from the Cassini spacecraft as it took these spectacular shots of the planet's north pole hexagon cap and central point in July 2009.

But the most interesting of these images was PIA11668 which clearly shows the fantastic structures along the outer edge of the so named - B ring.

At first, I could not get the scale of these structures until I turned the image 45 degrees and then caught the sun light as it produced the shadows on the surface of the inner B ring.

So, to get an idea of the immensity here, the viewer must "adjust" their frame of sight. As an architect, I do this kind of thing frequently in order to evaluate perspective of the image data, so this may take a moment or two.

The structures vary in height up to 2.5km tall (1.6 miles) and are just stunning! The structures would dwarf the buildings in Manhattan by orders of magnitude.

If you look very carefully, one can see the "design" in their build with cross members and infrastructure crisscrossing as we "stroll" though the enormity of the "land scape".

Watch the video here and pay close attention to the "fascia's" of the structural designs - AWESOME! Watch in 1080i and be amazed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

David Wilcock talks about Race responsible for their existence "The Progenitors" in his most recent "Wisdom Teachings" episode. http://www.gaia.com/video/143-wars-maldek

Here are some snap shots:

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10th December 2015 at 15:52.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Buzzie (10th December 2015), Cidersomerset (15th December 2015), Citizen No2 (9th December 2015), conk (11th December 2015), enigma3 (3rd September 2016), Flash (10th December 2015), JChombre (9th December 2015), Kano (9th December 2015), Karpos (10th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), meeradas (10th December 2015), mpennery (10th December 2015), naste.de.lumina (10th December 2015), Olaf (10th December 2015), ozlemer (9th December 2015), Rex (9th December 2015), Rosco1 (14th December 2015), StandingWave (13th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Living on the rings of Saturn

Here is the hi definition .jpeg of the original file and suggest the researcher to download the uncompressed .tiff image from my Drive account below as the .jpeg image has quite some compression from Photobucket.

Once you download the .tiff image, magnify in "super close" and allow your eye to adhust to the "blur", the structural designs will eventually become apparent, but may take a moment or two. In my eye as an architect, these structures are without any doubt....artificial!

Link for the uncompressed .tiff image, 6 megs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

Note: if you are using Windows Explorer, you will not see the .tiff image in my Drive but download and it will be seen upon arrival in your native image viewer.

Here below, is a high magnification of a central area that appears to have a formed quadra shape in the midst of the towers. Certainly an un-natural composition, congruent with conceived "shape and form" on a massive scale!

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10th December 2015 at 20:54.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Buzzie (10th December 2015), Citizen No2 (10th December 2015), fourty-two (11th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), meeradas (10th December 2015), naste.de.lumina (10th December 2015), Olaf (10th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 times in 573 posts

Excellent, excellent info Albion.

Regards.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (10th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone interested in learning more about Saturn's rings should peruse Dr. Norman Bergrun's book, "Ringmakers of Saturn". The book is nearly impossible to find but people have copied the whole thing on various websites and can be read for free. Dr. Bergrun presents lots of evidence for huge electromagnetic vehicles (EMV)s constructing the rings. Kerry Cassidy conducted an interview with Dr. Bergrun which can be viewed on YOUTUBE.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

fourty-two (11th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (10th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    Anyone interested in learning more about Saturn's rings should peruse Dr. Norman Bergrun's book, "Ringmakers of Saturn". The book is nearly impossible to find but people have copied the whole thing on various websites and can be read for free. Dr. Bergrun presents lots of evidence for huge electromagnetic vehicles (EMV)s constructing the rings. Kerry Cassidy conducted an interview with Dr. Bergrun which can be viewed on YOUTUBE.

Thanks for this Buzzie and you are right, Dr. Bergrun's book, "Ringmakers of Saturn" is nowhere to be found unless you have a serious capital investment to make. If anyone knows of where the book can be found for a reasonable price, please let us know.

Here's is some really interesting esoteric conversations with Dr. Bergrun, David Icke and Jordon Maxwell on the subject of Saturn and other issues...a great listen!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

fourty-two (11th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toppy For This Post:

conk (11th December 2015), Firinn (14th December 2015), fourty-two (11th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (10th December 2015), Pilgrim (13th December 2015), PurpleLama (2nd March 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Saturn's polar anomaly results from a large cube-shaped object that projects its own dimension of space time around it. This keeps it concealed and creates the effect we see in this allocation of space-time. A rather complicated array of technology exists in this cube.

One of its capacities is the storage of images and the partial signatures of sentient consciousness gathered through technology entangled to Earth bound antenna arrays, satellites, and mainstream media recording devices. Much of what is stored are "releases" of sentient conscious energy during sexual exchanges. I.G Anyone on camera has a level of their actual sentient consciousness "recorded" and stored, with particular mind to collecting the subject's fear; anxiety; anger, and sexual arousal responses.

Another main function is storage of the 'signature of death' of sentient consciousness, a succinct type of death, that caused through torture;abuse, and murder. Overall this is the signature of abuse; rape; nefarious intent of all types, up to and including death.

The physical representation of this is a palpable blackness, one that is the embodiment of evil, if it could ever be conceived to exist. One may picture the physical black substance as "recording medium" neutral in and of itself, until the signatures of sentient consciousness subjected to torture and rape, abuse, etc are 'recorded' onto it, at that point it can only be experienced as pure evil.

This substance is used in structures throughout the black sun realm. I'll attach the same pdf I've posted elsewhere which gives a brief overview of the construct at work here, I call it the Luciferian Machine. It's basically an assortment of highly advanced technologies working in concert to control our life, death, and even (to the untrained) reincarnation.

In "Hitler's Suppressed and Still-Secret Weapons, Science and Technology" by Henry Stevens, the most accurate depiction I've found of this black, substantiated evil is described on page 28 in a brief section called "The Electromagnetic Vampire."

I reference the above book to make clear, enough of the knowledge is out there. We all have the capacity within to know what exists "behind the veil" of ordinary reality, and can find resources which will give a context to what we discover.
    My stance is that doing so is our responsibility.

Anyone seeking to engage me in debate, or even discussion on these matters need not expect a response. This goes for all my posts. I don't care whether or not it is believed. I trust grown adults (PA members) to not to lower themselves to the banal activity of arguing for argument's sake.

"No resemblance to any other assembly's heritage. Despair will be the downfall of arrogance- repairs will be necessary- too much heavy damage- counter intelligence." -Prevail of Swollen Members on "Blackout"
    Attached Files

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (14th December 2015), Pilgrim (13th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

A veritable religious "Rubik's Cube"....?

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 times in 665 posts

don't forget the rhombic dodecahedron

+ Reply to Thread