Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default Sighting relating to HEXAGON satellite? Quotes from Sidney

Not wanting to hijack/derail Bobs great info posting on Re-Entry craft

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Entry-Vehicles

I have started this new post:

I saw the image of a supposed unnamed spy satallite:

to which I replyed:

Quote Isn't this an 'Astronaut-Trailer'?
    I know i'm probably looking at it wrongly, thinking the windows (For cameras?) along it, make it look more habitable-station than sat
    Now what really has inspired this new post is Sidney's reply's to Bobs post (Hope you don't mind me quoting you Sidney?)
    see quotes below

Quote Sidney
    Back in 06 that exact yellow craft hovered silently over my next door neighbors and my back yard for over five minutes. I wrote about it in my journal as being totally non aerodynamic in appearance and looked much like a yellow submarine. Windows and all. So, satellite my eye. Shocking to see a photograph of it. Here. I had gone inside to get my camera, when I returned, it was gone. This was mid day on a Saturday. It was barely 500 feet off the ground if that, probably more like 200 feet.
    Quote Sidney
    Well I'm telling you it has multiple uses, I know what I saw. It had a huge impact on me back then and told very few people about it. It was that exact craft sitting stationary. Very strange.
    I then asked Sidney directly:
    Quote Any sound to it?
    Other witnesses?
    Hovering, as in 'Anti-Gravity'?

Quote Sidney
    No sound, complete silence and it was very close. I was out raking leaves, my neighbors were not home at the time. And it was hovering, then moved super slow. It was a cloudless sky, and I had gone inside for literally no more than 30 -45 seconds as my digital camera was on my desk just inside the door. When I came back it was gone, and nowhere to be seen within my view, no highrises or any buildings of that nature. To note, I had experienced many instances of other high strangeness during that period, night time sightings and some other stuff. And yes, why put windows in an unmanned satellite????
    I found these 2 images of 'Baseline MOL', which relates to 'Hexagon'

So, it sounds like Sidney was sure he saw the 'Hexagon' craft or something, very, very much like it?

Which is a very interesting sighting/report worthy of it's own post here.

Did Sidney actually see the 'Hexagon' satellite hovering over his back-yard?
    it couldn't have been a standard version!
    So could it have been an alternative anti-gravity version (Which to my way of thinking nowadays, means the original was probable meant to be anti-gravity, and man-able and the so called simple-spy-satellite was just another cover lol)

Maybe someone with great technical ability hijacked one of the original 'Hexagon' satellites and refitted it with anti-gravity and now uses it as a space camper I wont one please

So please add some more to your Hexagon sighting here please Sidney, and any others as well

What do you think about this Avalon, I find it all very interesting!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (9th December 2015), Citizen No2 (9th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), M-Albion-3D (9th December 2015), mojo (9th December 2015), seko (10th December 2015), Sidney (9th December 2015), william r sanford72 (10th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Sighting relating to HEXAGON satellite? Quotes from Sidney

You and I also Sunny.

Excellent post.

Regards.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Nasu (9th December 2015), Sidney (9th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

My guess, is that Lockeed manufactures "things" and officially discloses it as something. Leftover parts might be either used for "recreational" purposes, (like for intimidating TI's just for fun", or for spying, etc.
    In the diagrams, the bottom of the thing is open and internal wiring/lights etc are exposed. What I saw was not open on the bottom. But it was the exact shape, and color, with the windows.

At the time, I had recently become a TI. ( I didn't understand that until years later), but its been almost 10 years and I have connected many dots since then. I had actually forgotten about the yellow submarine sailing over the back yard until seeing the pics here. I almost fell off my chair. It makes no sense why something that crudely shaped and thrown together looking would be used in such a manner.. However, I have seen accounts of people seeing ufos hovering that look exactly like a two story house, so I suppose stranger things have happened. Seeing these posted here can certainly rule out anything "other worldly". So ya, one more dot in place.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (9th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), Limor Wolf (13th December 2015), Rocky_Shorz (10th December 2015), Shannon (10th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2015), william r sanford72 (10th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I certainly don't want to derail my re-entry post that had the Hexagon Satellite on it..

Something that i haven't heard anyone talk about is a holographic projection from let's call them ET's .. seeing such a thing in space being used as a weapon of war (they tell us it is about preventing war), but those satellites up there could very well have nuclear warheads on them despite treaties saying they must not..

If there were a benevolent ET out there looking to show a particular "weapon of war", i.e. Hexagon series spy satellite, what a better way or not to place a projection of such, either visibly or in people's minds? Why not?

I don't think the actual Hexagon satellite was floating Sydney before you, but I would easily believe some projection was present.. who made the projection is what I would ask, and maybe why..

============

As to sightings of strange craft - I have had my share of those cigar shaped craft with all sorts of strange geometries on such.. going back as early as 1957 on Long Island.

The last cigar shaped craft, which wasn't just hovering, but moving southbound over Rt 17 in Colorado (mid 1990's) (Alamosa Valley, just south of Crestone), was present for at least 10 minutes, at couple hundred feet altitude.. silent and steel grey in color, like a silo or large "cylindrical tank" on its side.. No motors, no noise, no lights.. I don't consider that a hallucination, or a holographic projection by ET's, but the "real deal" a military craft headed out towards Dulce NM, or maybe one of the military bases in direct line south..

That wasn't a re-entry vehicle
    Last edited by Bob; 9th December 2015 at 21:41.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Bob, now that you mention it, i would bet you are correct that it was holographic as I have seen other things that ultimately , after grueling process of eliminations could not be anything but holographic.

However, I can only assume that they have gotten so savvy at the tech, that they could indeed slap on some anti gravity operation to just about anything, why? Because they can. Can you just imagine how many prototypes are laying around somewhere, wherever they have their private landfill.
    Last edited by Sidney; 9th December 2015 at 21:47.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (9th December 2015), Shannon (10th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2015), william r sanford72 (10th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sidney (here)
    Bob, now that you mention it, i would bet you are correct that it was holographic as I have seen other things that ultimately , after grueling process of eliminations could not be anything but holographic.

However, I can only assume that they have gotten so savvy at the tech, that they could indeed slap on some anti gravity operation to just about anything, why? Because they can. Can you just imagine how many prototypes are laying around somewhere, wherever they have their private landfill.
    Ya, thing is why waste revealing a drive system for public to see..

The military weapons in space I would think are what is being punctuated.. messages in any way possible to get attention..

I could not penetrate the cigar shaped vehicles, could not empath into could not read.. Which to me would make me feel that such was robotic, or a projection. The solidity, and duration of the cigar vehicle (the floating steel-gray like cylinder over Rt 17) and perfection of flight path, determined and with a regular speed, just make it seem odd to me that such would be a hologram which was like an airliner flying up to you. It continues, gets bigger, then moves overhead, then gets smaller.. So perspective is noted.

I've never seen any holograms have such a characteristic - such being limited to a certain field-of-view.. If it appears, moves, contains perspective and traverses over large distances (trying to go thru a checklist), may be it isn't a projection..

Something elsewise that I should have done. I had a movie camera, but the mind did NOT think about getting the camera sitting on the front seat next to me. I got out on the interstate in the middle of the road, with my door opened, looking at this..

This is close, but the cylinder I saw had more of a convex/lens like shape, rounded, not flat on the two small faces (maybe a front and back?) and it was moving narrow front face traveling forward, which was south; the orientation of the cylinder aligned with the road...

The prototypes.. certainly and probably there are buried ET craft, with capability of projecting, picking up on thoughts (thoughts are holographic in the nervous system), and project such.. I feel there are at least 2 of such craft that I have stumbled across..

The steel cylinder didn't have windows.. my mindset would have been The Voyage Home, Star trek where the "ET whales" visited earth, wondering where their brethren are.. Was that the trigger for a holographic projection? I can't say, it just didn't seem like it.. it had all the characteristics of an actual vehicle with motion, perspective, stability and like something consciously was flying it..

The Windows on Hexagon? If one has to see them as windows, would that contribute to a holographic projection? Does that happen with cropcircles too? Projections that have a residual embedding characteristic into the environment? Maybe..

If one can go over the mundane obvious first, like re-entry vehicles then go down the checklist and see if it is or isn't.. Find motive/reason for the thing being there..

Do we have misdirection in museums? Most certainly.. But we don't see the current spy satellites up there being talked about much cause of the classification.. Hexagon tho isn't worth spending time on. They have much worse these days..

------

So Sydney, Sunny-side-up wants to know, about the 'thing' that you saw. Had you had any exposure to military satellites? (pictures, discussions) The question is about was your mind probed and a "picture" constructed to convey some "message"...

What were you thinking about?

For me when I was "seeing" the steel gray cylinder moving like a slow flying air craft, (much slower than any JET would come in), like maybe 40-50 miles per hour tops.... I was thinking about "The Voyage Home" the steel cylinder without windows was very PROMINENT in the movie. That movie was seen in 1986, my experience was about 6 years later..

Maybe a message happens, if one is emotionally triggered and there is an ET machine near by. Where I was traveling, was the San Luis Valley, south of Crestone, an area noted for unusual but HIGH altitude sightings (boomerang sightings are frequent).. THIS tho was not one's regular small high in the sky dot, this thing was as big as a grain silo..

What Sydney were you thinking about, that day, the day before?
    Last edited by Bob; 10th December 2015 at 01:38.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

(thoughts are holographic in the nervous system), and project such.. Wow, now that opens up a new process of thinking for me.

I feel there are at least 2 of such craft that I have stumbled across..

The steel cylinder didn't have windows.. my mindset would have been The Voyage Home, Star trek where the "ET whales" visited earth, wondering where their brethren are.. Was that the trigger for a holographic projection? I can't say, it just didn't seem like it.. it had all the characteristics of an actual vehicle with motion, perspective, stability and like something consciously was flying it..

The Windows on Hexagon? If one has to see them as windows, would that contribute to a holographic projection? Does that happen with cropcircles too? Projections that have a residual embedding characteristic into the environment? Maybe..

If one can go over the mundane obvious first, like re-entry vehicles then go down the checklist and see if it is or isn't.. Find motive/reason for the thing being there.. I still wonder why the thing has windows???

Do we have misdirection in museums? Most certainly.. But we don't see the current spy satellites up there being talked about much cause of the classification.. Hexagon tho isn't worth spending time on. They have much worse these days..

------

So Sydney, Sunny-side-up wants to know, about the 'thing' that you saw. Had you had any exposure to military satellites? (pictures, discussions) The question is about was your mind probed and a "picture" constructed to convey some "message"...

What were you thinking about?

So the particular place I was in at the time (in my life) , rather complicated, but I had had recent trauma, and had a kundalini spontaneous awakening in prior weeks, had been stalked daily by various aircraft, of the earthly kind. Military and the likes, had had contact with ufos etc, but this klunky yellow thing that looked like it would serve as an oversized anchor better than floating in mid air was the last thing I would ever expect to look up and see. Plus I was trying to get my yard raked, and was literally just thinking about the task at hand, along with the other chores that needed to be done before the weekend ended. I had not been exposed to any photos of any kind really. and certainly not military. And after that sighting, all I could think of was the "Yellow Submarine" Beatles song. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krIus0i9xn8
    For me when I was "seeing" the steel gray cylinder moving like a slow flying air craft, (much slower than any JET would come in), like maybe 40-50 miles per hour tops.... I was thinking about "The Voyage Home" the steel cylinder without windows was very PROMINENT in the movie. That movie was seen in 1986, my experience was about 6 years later..

Maybe a message happens, if one is emotionally triggered and there is an ET machine near by. Where I was traveling, was the San Luis Valley, south of Crestone, an area noted for unusual but HIGH altitude sightings (boomerang sightings are frequent).. THIS tho was not one's regular small high in the sky dot, this thing was as big as a grain silo..

What Sydney were you thinking about, that day, the day before?[/QUOTE]

It was almost 10 years ago, but a craft that looked like a yellow sub/ train car hybrid was most likely not even close and especially not in broad daylight. BUT, like I said, there was some shady things happening in my life then and I was being MAJORLY messed with, and the depth of the messing was not even known until much much later. Never in my wildest dreams did ever think the exact thing would appear online (or anywhere), that I would happen to see it. Like I said, I about fell off my chair.

The question of "was my mind probed??????" Most likely, but at the time I had no idea about any of it. I mean, if it were in my subconscious, it was def. planted there without my knowledge.
    Last edited by Sidney; 10th December 2015 at 01:14.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (10th December 2015), Cara (11th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), Shannon (10th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2015), william r sanford72 (10th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Great flow of replays there Sidney and Bob, many thank's
    Keep your thoughts flowing on the subject if you can, you have both already opened up many avenues to follow

The Yellow-Submarine of the Beatles was ahead of it's time for most people at the time, as with some of the weird animations of the Monty-Python gang! They where mind opening visuals/lyrics etc and can fit directly into 'Negative-Mass-Mind-Control' programs and or 'Positive-Mind-Imagination-triggers' With things like 'MK-Ultra', Mind-control, 'Hi-Tech-Holograms' and what ever mind altering drugs they are feeding/spraying us with Well! who can say what is real, as-in-solid or real-as-in-mind o.0 anymore?
    The above probable conects straight to mojo's new post:'Mind control TV in the 60's so what is it like today?'
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-it-like-today
    I'm just about to view that

Getting back to the 'Hexagon' as seen in the museum, the version that looks like it could easly be converted in to a land based 'Trailer-Home' complete with it's "windows"
    Well add to that the 'Base-Line-MOL' "Satellites" I say satellites because as soon as you add living quarters and or crew it becomes a 'Anchored-Base' a 'Orbiting-Station' and or if it can move around under it's own engines, well that's a Space-Craft.
    Giving a space craft anti-gravity propulsion means it can come back down to Earth, even hover (By intention and or by mistake) over someones back yard!

Given the shape of the 'Base-Line-MOL' and 'Hexagon', well it's not hard to see such craft being related to the flying 'Cigar-Craft' 'Flying-Cylinders' etc?

Recently in the posted vid 'Richard Dolan on the UFO coverup' a most see vid, 10 out of 10

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...61#post1027861

In the vid Mr Dolan mentions that he had been told that some craft they had/have much trouble controlling! which I could see they would have!
    Can you imagine being a exotic-propulsion-flight-Test-Pilot 0.o
    They probably found themselves not just crashing as with our old normal plans/ rockets but, problems like finding your self the other side of the solar system by mistake and or even being in a different phase-of-reality/dimension maybe?
    you could find yourself floating by mistake over someones backyard even!

There is a probable cause for strange looking craft, can you imagine how many prototypes might have been lost? So they probably made many cheep test craft and or added 'Test-Drives', converting things like 'Hexagon' just maybe?

Thanks aging for your sharing experiences Bob and Sidney, I myself haven't seen a 'Flying-Cigar' shaped craft yet, I have see a 'Flying-Rugby/American'Football' shape craft that was plane-dull-silver-gray like aluminium. It had no visible wings/fins/cabin/engines or sound etc.
    I have seen a fantastic looking version that was not plane but multi-colored it looked like it had 'Cuttlefish' skin all over it. Now that craft (or entity? ) I would have once defiantly called ET or more so ED originated, but now I couldn't say? it could be: man made with a malfunctioning drive/energy device, man made malfunctioning cloaking skin? or a very solid/real hologram/mind-control?

Your guess is as good as mine?

keep adding info please, every little bit you can remember! all help make up the big picture!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (10th December 2015), Cara (11th December 2015), kirolak (10th December 2015), william r sanford72 (10th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Bob: What were you thinking about?

So the particular place I was in at the time (in my life) , rather complicated, but I had had recent trauma, and had a kundalini spontaneous awakening in prior weeks, had been stalked daily by various aircraft, of the earthly kind.

Military and the likes, had had contact with ufos etc, but this klunky yellow thing that looked like it would serve as an oversized anchor better than floating in mid air was the last thing I would ever expect to look up and see.

Plus I was trying to get my yard raked, and was literally just thinking about the task at hand, along with the other chores that needed to be done before the weekend ended. I had not been exposed to any photos of any kind really. and certainly not military. And after that sighting, all I could think of was the "Yellow Submarine" Beatles song. LOL
    Hi Sydney -

I added some emphasis in the quote above.

I'm exploring how would ET communicate with us if it could indeed read the mind, get it's pictures (sensations, sounds, smells, feelings, optical, and auditory perceptions), and then they work on interpreting..

If one were previously being stalked by let's say 'black helicopters' and they were being flown by military types that those on-board indeed were familiar with spy satellites, and various nuisance probing stuff, and those on the helicopters had been psychically probing you, and this ET thing manages to be in the area, a complex interpretation may have happened. (the hexagon thingy is the most dramatic thing in the black helicopter's inhabitants mind, i.e. "spying on people, governments, etc.."..

The state of idly minding one's own business, a passive state, evokes a particular alpha-like brainwave pattern (eyes-OPEN alpha brain wave), normally that only happens eyes-closed, normally..

So the anomaly of being in the eyes-open alpha, some black helicopters' inhabitants with spy satellite visions, memories, and a possible ET wanting to make contact and say HI !! or something.. could have happened.

For me I was tired, driving bored as all heck, wanting to just get through the tedious drive north.. I was thinking about whales, and what-if their species way back when, had similar evolution on other nearby star systems.. (funny thing to be thinking about driving thru the San Luis Valley, east of Alamosa, near Crestone).. but like it is a very boring place to drive through..

And if ET were there again, wanting to make contact and present a message "HI !!". Use what i am thing of, in my mind as a starting point.. share common vision...
    Last edited by Bob; 10th December 2015 at 17:33.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Yes Bob I think you have something there for sure!
    It could be a point of communication if that was the intent of the, lets say Et
    But and or at that point/state of mind you are open to all sorts of probing and of course Illusion mind manipulation!

I was in alto pilot mode driving out to see my step daughter when all of a sudden I pop'd out of a state of mind after driving along a road that takes about 5-8 minutes. I pop'd out of being above the planet looking down from outside the orbit height, The whole road I spent watching the beautiful white swirling clouds and blue seas, it was so real!
    Thing is though I was not consciously driving the car or watching the road, the road is mainly straight but has 2 twists in the middle of it, I wasn't in the car as far as my mind goes?'

Who knows Sidney might have just been drooped off home to his back yard but snapped out of the mind condition slightly to soon and saw the craft fly off, but the craft as his waking mind tried to comprehend as he came back to reality.

Do like your common image communication start point Bob. Not so much an answer but a whole new line of investigation ha!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bob (10th December 2015)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Having investigated the phenomenon since the early 60's, looking for the commonalities, the obvious, how to connect the dots, and then exploring with other species (whales and dolphins) the concept of holographic communications, of "sensory imagery" transference as a "LANGUAGE" appears to be how it is done..

The curiosity for me comes from, are AI computers onboard buried ET craft responsible, or is it coming from a probe system orbiting and monitoring, or both (or something more, such as active ambassadors looking at how to make contact)...

Two areas for me that I have investigated quite a bit, on-site, are the areas in San Luis valley, and the Dulce area. There was a spot between Houston and San Antonio, where north of there, there appears to be something "buried", also able to pick up holographic "information" and act on it (in that observation.. driving... that, while a holo-quantum device was simultaneously "on-board" operating).. the time warp phenom happened. Both time lag and time compression.. Which obviously gave me quite an impetus to look further at the concept of what and how can an ET machine interact with humans that inquire of it the "right way"..
    Last edited by Bob; 10th December 2015 at 18:48.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Bob: What were you thinking about?

So the particular place I was in at the time (in my life) , rather complicated, but I had had recent trauma, and had a kundalini spontaneous awakening in prior weeks, had been stalked daily by various aircraft, of the earthly kind.

Military and the likes, had had contact with ufos etc, but this klunky yellow thing that looked like it would serve as an oversized anchor better than floating in mid air was the last thing I would ever expect to look up and see.

Plus I was trying to get my yard raked, and was literally just thinking about the task at hand, along with the other chores that needed to be done before the weekend ended. I had not been exposed to any photos of any kind really. and certainly not military. And after that sighting, all I could think of was the "Yellow Submarine" Beatles song. LOL
    Hi Sydney -

I added some emphasis in the quote above.

I'm exploring how would ET communicate with us if it could indeed read the mind, get it's pictures (sensations, sounds, smells, feelings, optical, and auditory perceptions), and then they work on interpreting..

If one were previously being stalked by let's say 'black helicopters' and they were being flown by military types that those on-board indeed were familiar with spy satellites, and various nuisance probing stuff, and those on the helicopters had been psychically probing you, and this ET thing manages to be in the area, a complex interpretation may have happened. (the hexagon thingy is the most dramatic thing in the black helicopter's inhabitants mind, i.e. "spying on people, governments, etc.."..

The state of idly minding one's own business, a passive state, evokes a particular alpha-like brainwave pattern (eyes-OPEN alpha brain wave), normally that only happens eyes-closed, normally..

So the anomaly of being in the eyes-open alpha, some black helicopters' inhabitants with spy satellite visions, memories, and a possible ET wanting to make contact and say HI !! or something.. could have happened.

For me I was tired, driving bored as all heck, wanting to just get through the tedious drive north.. I was thinking about whales, and what-if their species way back when, had similar evolution on other nearby star systems.. (funny thing to be thinking about driving thru the San Luis Valley, east of Alamosa, near Crestone).. but like it is a very boring place to drive through..

And if ET were there again, wanting to make contact and present a message "HI !!". Use what i am thing of, in my mind as a starting point.. share common vision...
    Well, I am not quite sure of the connection here between the yellow thingy, and alien spontaneous communications, because I assume that my sighting was probably more so connected with lockeed/military/mk type either experimentation or harassment measures.
    But for the sake of argument/benefit of the doubt, I will submit my experience that I believe was in fact other worldly. I was purposefully ufo "hunting" on a cold December night, and was telepathically putting out the message that I love the earth, nature, and that I wanted to make a difference in helping mother earth pass through troubled times, and how can I do this... I was sending this message into space, and a huge red orb appeared (in the distance, camoflauged as a blinking tower) but got closer and closer until it was literally probably 1/4 mile away, and my fear and stupidity took over and I got in my car and fled because I was scared. Probably the most regretful moment of my life. To this day, I feel sad for fleeing something I so deliberately wished for. The orb was the size of a city bus only round of course and glowing red. I have no doubt that it was benevolent. However, I believe I fled because of a sighting I had had at an earlier date that I believe was not benevolent. I do think that positively charged beings were responding to my own communique to the universe. I hope I have not veered off topic. But, my belief is that "they" DO want to communicate but the intent has to be just right for it to happen.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Bob (11th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread