+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions of a way forward/ The Shift

1. Link to Post #1
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Default Questions of a way forward/ The Shift

Im troubled in writing this topic...and I dont think I will be able to articulate my thoughts complety, but its pressing on me to talk about it so I will do my best...

Recently I have noticed a shift...and the starting point of real acknowledgment for me was the eleventh of november this year... many people across the globe either experienced a life altering event or great "negativity" in their life... From what I have gathered it has been experiencing pure "evil" be that a spirit,et, archon, jin, or something in the person...to haveing people completely turn on them, to events that are setbacks in ones path...to medical issues of almost dieing for young healthy people..
    basically an energy shift...

With this also came a continuance on a global scale consciousness of the shift by means of the paris attacks on the 13th...this was drilled into western minds by media...which is understanable given what we in the "alternative" community already know..but it seems this event was a trigger point for fear and seperation... so what im saying is the shift im seeing is happening on an individual basis as well as a global community...and getting more intense.

before the all positive oriented people nay say what im presenting...let me say I feel you ... i hear you ... i understand and agree with what you are going to say about this seemingly "negative" post... but Im going off of appearances here not the unseen miracles that can happen with intent and thought...

I was going to post this in the ukraine thread where it is said 100,000 troops are being deployed to fight against islamic state which is non islamic...i digress... but its like this to get to my point...

man has been killing man for a while...we can blame it on what we want but man is pulling the trigger... what would be the most benevolent way for this to stop...given the appearances as they are right now...???

tsunamis, volcanoes, earthquakes...i.e. a quick and sudden pole shift....
    I know, I know..."but what about all the death and tragedy" well what do we have now? death and tragedy...man killing man...quickly and slowly...

would murder and blood on mans hand end because of this pole shift...NO, it would not... would it be less? it seems like it to me...

If we talk in the sense of karma on a individual scale and a national scale...by appearnces what im thinking would again be the most benevolent...

Don't get me wrong, I think its quit possible for man as a collective to overnight change... I whole heartedly know that is possible...I don't see it as probable...thus my reason for writing this because i feel torn between appearances and what is possible...

If death is but a transition and nothing to be feared...then a quick revearsal of the poles magnetically, and physical shift of the poles locationaly is nothing to be feared either... "oh thunder, you think you are going to make it through this change...so your ok with it happening!" naw dude, I think I will but hey Im the one calling for it, would I not be first in line to see my end then?

we talk so much about spiritual, physical and karma that I'm not unaware of "be careful what you ask for"

Some call what im saying the great harvest, some say its just the cycle of the age, others the end times...my self im calling it the shift...is this religious propaganda or scientific recorded history happening again... ?

I try to be the change I want to see in the world but from a observational view it seems things are coming to a head quickly...on many fronts on many levels of the ladder of understandings... Im asking for the community to respond with flaws in my thinking so i can see all angles of this... I want spiritual and the science since this is where they supposedly meet...

What is the quickest and most resonable way forward given the appearance of our state of affairs? thankyou
    Last edited by thunder24; 11th December 2015 at 07:15.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

1inMany (11th December 2015), annacherie (12th December 2015), Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Blacklight43 (11th December 2015), Bubu (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Flash (11th December 2015), Franny (11th December 2015), lightning23 (11th December 2015), naste.de.lumina (11th December 2015), raregem (11th December 2015), Rocky_Shorz (11th December 2015), toppy (11th December 2015), transiten (12th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015), Valley (12th December 2015), Wind (11th December 2015), Zampano (11th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Questions of a way forward/ The Shift

Hello Thunder, change will come on its own time and in its own term. Dont go looking for it just go with the flow. Our recent mountain adventure brought an unexpected life threatening event which gives way to another event that involves a native tribe. I can sense that change in my life is abound. I am going with the flow. Changes in the individuals that makes up the collective will of course change the collective.
    The quickest and most reasonable way forward? I think I will go for the fun filled way forward.
    have a nice day

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Lifebringer (11th December 2015), raregem (11th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

The night is darkest just before the dawn.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

annacherie (11th December 2015), Baby Steps (11th December 2015), barneythez (12th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Karpos (11th December 2015), Lifebringer (11th December 2015), raregem (11th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), transiten (12th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015), Valley (12th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yep, the revelations of truth are flowing, and we must swim with the tide, not against it, no matter what the deceivers say or do. Faith that all the ancestors did not lie when announcing his cyclical arrival. The star that the wise men saw, could it have been the Kingdom overseeing Yeshua's arrival, as the shepherds told?

Is this that time of galactic encyclical again?

Its like the story is written and known by the creator, with a wonderful cacoon-like ending for our soul, if we get through the worst of times, "in the heart and mind."
    Each act leading to a planned end for evil forever? I mean the Creator's got to be pissed at the destruction of ALL his creation/plans for humanity and planet.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 11th December 2015 at 11:22.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

I too have been pondering the necessity of war. The microcosm of the macrocosm. Attempting to reconcile with archetypal forces of Mars, Pluto, Saturn that live within me knowing that Spring follows Winter and creativity rises from destruction in the current world we live in. A quest for peace is leading me to study war in the hope that we do not continue to repeat history....I would recommend a book written by James Hillman (Yale professor and studied with Carl Jung) titled "A Terrible Love of War" .....although he is accused of monotheistic thinking (that which he makes every attempt to transcend) his work offers deep perspective.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015), Wind (11th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Every stick has two ends.
    If there is absolute evil then there has to be absolute goodness as well.
    So it's a matter of direction, which end of the stick we want to look at and which we believe has the greater chance of winning.
    Each person who believes that the good guys will win then contributes for that outcome to manifest.
    This is the only responsibility we have if we are anti war.

There have been people throughout history who became known for their virtues and if they also performed miracles, i.e. demonstrations of heretofore unknown powers, they were called saints.
    Every culture has them.

And if we believe in life after death we know that they are are still here, and are also approachable in silent communication.
    Let's call on them for guidance.
    Even if we have lost all religious programming, we can still be sure that saintly beings have existed, and were beyond reproach. I've studies all known religions to a certain degree and know that their founders were on similar wavelength. The early followers were often martyred and were saintly beings.
    So this is where I turn when I feel powerless in the light of what is transpiring currently.

I have returned to reading Baha'u'llah's writings more and more in recent years, as he predicted that the whole world would undergo massive changes, followed by the promised "Most Great Peace".

Our consciousness cannot possible help with the appearance of such a peace unless we direct all our intent and longing towards this.
    This wish we must somehow express during our meditations, and ask these spiritual giants who have passed to the next dimension to help our planet and to help spread our vision to others who are not yet certain which side they are on.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

1inMany (11th December 2015), annacherie (11th December 2015), araucaria (11th December 2015), Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Loveisall21 (13th December 2015), PathWalker (11th December 2015), Puffin (12th December 2015), Rocky_Shorz (11th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), transiten (12th December 2015), Wind (11th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Here are two ways of looking at the same evidence. Crime reporting is going up, yet crime is going down. What is going on here? Crime is going down: if the mainstream media gave you the opposite impression, then that is one reason why we don’t recommend the mainstream media.
    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/28/po...s-report-2014/
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...d-wales-police

Not only is crime going down, but we have the fattest statute books of all time. We have many many more ways of falling foul of the law than before. So what’s going on? Quite simply this: society has been getting increasingly impatient with antisocial behaviour, and the message is getting through: most people are really cleaning up their act. That is the basic statistical fact that a very few are unhappy with. Those few are committing and reporting crime like it was going out of fashion, as we say, and that is exactly correct: it is going out of fashion

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

1inMany (11th December 2015), Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Loveisall21 (13th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), transiten (12th December 2015), ulli (11th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

The story of what triggered the civil war was illustrated in the movie "Amistad" ....a story of stubborn resolve to defend the profit mak
    ing engine of slavery and the right to exclude and maintain prejudice.... so one could assume an a path towards inclusivity and an economy friendly to its resource (our planet) would offer a path forward....having said that I would also ask do we not live in a world where our evolution is driven out of the necessity to make judgements?We "judge" what foods,we eat, what directions to take, or not as our daily living requires etc etc. Is it ironic that its our differences that drive expansion and diversity?Who among us does not harbor a bias--did we come into this world owning our iindividuality or did we inherit that? Judging myself has created so much what seems needless unneccessary suffering though............. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Jkls3xgvg
    Last edited by annacherie; 11th December 2015 at 14:58.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Cara (12th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Fear is a very creative force

it is being purposefully cranked up right now

Its another drama we need to see through

We must master our fears. (I am talking as someone who is weak and sensitive & fear ridden)

Fear can be our teacher-it shows us our chinks in our own defences.

If one feels panic that one's life is about be disrupted or ended, I just imagine myself in a peaceful hospital room, awaiting a painless cancer death. well, that's an idea, might not be right for anybody else

Remember that we are an outgrowth of infinite consciousness into this troubled reality, we came & we will leave. While here we try to avoid the dramas and hold on to our mission of service

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

1inMany (11th December 2015), annacherie (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (11th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015), Wind (11th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Fear...

Name:  vlsq4.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  107.3 KB
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (11th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi thunder24 and good question.

Keeping things simple is one clue!

Look at as much info as you can and or wan't to (depends on what you are looking for in this world)!
    Focus on as clean and healthy living as possible!
    Help keep those around you as happy and healthy as you can!
    Follow what resonates with you and avoid the rest!

Good luck

Love, Health and happiness to you
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th December 2015), Cara (12th December 2015), thunder24 (11th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Just do the best you can in life try not to buy into there fear harvesting to hard, you are right to want to be the change you wish to see in the world that's really all you can be. Anything else is a psypop apparently Lmao. If you can try to be a millionaire and gain as much influence as you can and turn the tides. You can fulfill great prophecies. Try to make a plan to change the world we are in this together.
    Last edited by Jayren; 12th December 2015 at 06:56.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,220 times in 554 posts

The key to 'moving forward' is simply to move forward... to step out of the old 'ragged shoes' we used to wear... the old cycles and games we used to play, those games of revenge and destruction, those angers causing friends to be 'stranglers'. We need a 'fresh breath' of air... a feeling to be kind and fair... We need to 'unwind' from the 'bindings' of troubled thoughts tied into tongue-twisted knots. We need to create... not hesitate, watch, and wait. We need to be new... We need to be true... And we need me and you too.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

annacherie (12th December 2015), thunder24 (12th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread