+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I don't have any words for this Documentary: Hellstorm 2015

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,003 times in 647 posts

Default I don't have any words for this Documentary: Hellstorm 2015

Documentary: Hellstorm 2015. About war in Germany and it's people.

Links:

http://vodlocker.com/mcju9bdqkezj

http://thevideo.me/3ipsmil6ka9c

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Atlas (12th December 2015), DeDukshyn (11th December 2015), Lovespot (12th December 2015), Mutchie (12th December 2015), seko (12th December 2015), Shannon (12th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,374 times in 1,857 posts

Default Re: I don't have any words for this Documentary: Hellstorm 2015

~chancy why the commercial links if you can use just youtube? see here:

admin is a pro-Nazi movie?

anyone? (am not the one promoting this video btw)

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2015 at 19:09.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Atlas (12th December 2015), DeDukshyn (11th December 2015), joeecho (12th December 2015), Lovespot (12th December 2015), OBwan (12th December 2015), Shannon (12th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,583 times in 6,442 posts

A quick skim and it doesn't seem terribly pro Nazi to me, even though the perspective is one that has been hidden from us, we never have heard it from the German's perspective (a German perspective does not = pro Nazi - that is what we have been programmed with though) ... a rundown of the documentary would be nice though ... searching ...

Here's the official webpage: http://www.hellstormdocumentary.com/

Quote Millions murdered . . . Millions raped . . . Millions tortured . . . Millions enslaved . . . Millions of men, women and children cast to the winds. . . . No matter what you have read about the Second World War, no matter what you have been told about it, no matter what you believe happened during the so-called “Good War” . . . forget it!

Now, for the first time in over 70 years, learn what the war and “peace” looked like from the loser’s perspective. Learn what was done to Germany and her people in the name of “freedom, democracy and liberation.” In their own words, in graphic detail, this is their story. . . .
    This looks interesting actually ... thanks!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th December 2015 at 00:03.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

alh02 (12th December 2015), Atlas (12th December 2015), Ellisa (12th December 2015), fourty-two (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Shannon (12th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Tip of the neuron's tendril watching the sparks fly...
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 times in 419 posts

I know that Germany was obliterated during the war. I've seen the pictures of cities leveled by bombs. Unfortunately, this was the way of war back in this time. Both sides practiced carpet bombing of cities with the use of infernal bombs, it was a horrible time for man.

Despite the truth in much that is stated in this video, it is also full of German pride and says nothing of what Germany did. The propaganda that was used against the Germans is just regurgitated back at the Allies in this film. It is obvious to me that this film was made by those that at the very least are Nazi sympathizers. I am German myself but the tone of this film is disturbing. Intentionally disregarding what Nazi Germany did and just focusing on what the Allies did to the Germans. Some of it is absolutely true but to ignore what was done by Germany is in a way condoning the Nazi regime and ignoring German made atrocities.

In the beginning of the film the rise of the Nazi's is obviously glorified as a great thing. The information that follows would be easier to swallow if the video's creator at least acknowledged Nazi Germany's war crimes. The silence in this regard is deafening.

So in short: The allies did try to exterminate the people of Germany or at the very least kill so many of them that they would never be a danger to the world ever again. However the missing piece is that Nazi Germany planned on dominating the world under one flag. Hitler planned on being supreme king of the world. Both sides did heinous things and the horrors of WW2 should never be forgotten.
    (Insert signature here)

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Art (12th December 2015), Atlas (12th December 2015), DeDukshyn (12th December 2015), Ewan (12th December 2015), Iloveyou (12th December 2015), Mutchie (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Shannon (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2015), ulli (12th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

In doing a little research on this, I can say this is very popular on sites the promote white supremacy... Some people claim that the Author of the book Thomas Goodrich, that this video is based on, is a known white supremacist. Some of the information is true but it is highly exaggerated. The number of people killed, the quotes by Churchill and others, the claim that Allies were systematically raping and killing women and children is all vastly overstated.

The intent of this film is very nefarious and some of the information is intentionally overstated and/or false.
    (Insert signature here)

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Atlas (12th December 2015), DeDukshyn (12th December 2015), Iloveyou (13th December 2015), joeecho (12th December 2015), Mutchie (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Shannon (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2015), ulli (12th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,967 times in 1,211 posts

I wouldn't call it totally pro nazi (edit: it seems may be pro, idk ) ...it's based off the book of the same name.

http://www.amazon.com/Hellstorm-Deat.../dp/1494775069

I'm not promoting it either. Just giving some links. Its does provide some eye opening facts about the horror (terror bombing ) of post war Germany. Hurt people, hurt people ...
    Last edited by Shannon; 12th December 2015 at 05:35.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (12th December 2015), DeDukshyn (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 times in 347 posts

Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)
    I know that Germany was obliterated during the war. I've seen the pictures of cities leveled by bombs. Unfortunately, this was the way of war back in this time. Both sides practiced carpet bombing of cities with the use of infernal bombs, it was a horrible time for man.

Despite the truth in much that is stated in this video, it is also full of German pride and says nothing of what Germany did. The propaganda that was used against the Germans is just regurgitated back at the Allies in this film. It is obvious to me that this film was made by those that at the very least are Nazi sympathizers. I am German myself but the tone of this film is disturbing. Intentionally disregarding what Nazi Germany did and just focusing on what the Allies did to the Germans. Some of it is absolutely true but to ignore what was done by Germany is in a way condoning the Nazi regime and ignoring German made atrocities.

In the beginning of the film the rise of the Nazi's is obviously glorified as a great thing. The information that follows would be easier to swallow if the video's creator at least acknowledged Nazi Germany's war crimes. The silence in this regard is deafening.

So in short: The allies did try to exterminate the people of Germany or at the very least kill so many of them that they would never be a danger to the world ever again. However the missing piece is that Nazi Germany planned on dominating the world under one flag. Hitler planned on being supreme king of the world. Both sides did heinous things and the horrors of WW2 should never be forgotten.
    I always got the impression that France & Britain etc did themselves absolutely no favours by enforcing that treaty that they made Germany sign at the end of WW1.

The treaty was so harsh it crippled Germany & their economy went into free fall ... they had rampant unemployment & were virtually starving to death...

On top of this the French decided to march her troops into Germany to TAKE coal etc when she could no longer afford to pay ...

So imagine yourself as a German during these years the Hatred would of felt justified ..your starving there is no work & others steal your resources

I think Adolf Hitler must of SEEMED like a DREAM COME TRUE let us not forget that he did a lot of GOOD between 1933 - 1938

I heard he virtually wiped out unemployment and the state started supplying holidays for its working population what a turnaround.

The German people saw Austria etc rejoin the Reich & they started rearming again meaning the shipyards & factorys were all booming ...

The German people could never forseen the horror which was coming ... The one thing i never understood about Hitler was WHY he didnt stop after he had conquered all of Europe ???

Why did he RISK EVERYTHING by going East ??? Some say he Pre empted the Russians others say different ... Were the Russians planning to attack

Of course we were told IT WAS ALL Hitler ... He must of known he was taking on a war on 2 fronts it doesnt make sense .. unless he liked to gamble.

Thank you for posting op
    You ever feel like your just falling forever ....no point in it ... no purpose what a way to GO .

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mutchie For This Post:

Octavusprime (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2015), ulli (12th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,583 times in 6,442 posts

Unfortunately, this was the way of war back in this time. ... it was a horrible time for man.
    Have things really changed? Or do we just feel more justified? Over a million civilians including children killed in the Iraq war -- a war now known to have been fought based on lies ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th December 2015), Iloveyou (12th December 2015), Mutchie (12th December 2015), Octavusprime (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2015), ulli (12th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,058 times in 942 posts

. . full of German pride and says nothing of what Germany did. It is obvious to me that this film was made by those that at the very least are Nazi sympathizers.

. . the rise of the Nazi's is obviously glorified as a great thing.

Some people claim that the Author of the book Thomas Goodrich . . is a known white supremacist. Some of the information is true but it is highly exaggerated.

The intent of this film is very nefarious and some of the information is intentionally overstated and/or false.
    !!! Thank you !!! for that rational, well informed and balanced statement. That was much needed. I'll just add here my emotional response.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Mutchie (12th December 2015), Octavusprime (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), ulli (12th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #10
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,058 times in 942 posts

"First of all, before someone watches a film, one should pay attention to who are the makers of that film. In this case, we should all bear in mind that Thomas Goodrich is a known white supremacist and the books that he has written are about white supremacy. He is in favor of the nazi propaganda that Hitler was the good guy in ww2. So, what kind of film can this actually be? Something based on nazi propaganda. No one denies that the German people also suffered during ww2 and after it. That is a fact. But the facts stated here are just not accurate and unsubstantiated, as the film does not use any form of citing for its information."

. . One grand example of misinformation and propaganda is the fact that it states that 300.000 or more people died on the Dresden bombings by the allies. This isn't true. It has been proved both by numbers given by the Red Cross and also by other independent agencies' investigations both past and recent, that the number was around 25.000. Goebbels just went and added another zero (250.000) to that number and presented that number to the German people and to the then public opinion in order to gain sympathy from world outcry.

. . Yes, some German prisoners of war were mistreated while in captivity. This is a fact. But to go from that to the perverse theory of the Eisenhower death camps is a huge leap and an unsubstantiated one too. There are more things mentioned in the films as facts, which however are not facts, but unsubstantiated claims. Do your research outside of white supremacy sources and you will debunk most of this film."

source

(Some imo valuable film reviews. Remarks correspond highly with a lot of what I've read /listened to re the issue.)

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Mutchie (12th December 2015), Octavusprime (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015), Star Tsar (12th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (12th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,434 times in 2,999 posts

What ever the truth, what ever the reasoning to it all is this fact:

We have a very worrying stain on our species that is still trying to show it's self in actions

There are those that would kick it all off again, there is no justified reason for that to happen, it's a weakness, a sickness in some people!
    It's a very worrying part of our species that I'm sure is holding all of us back from the truth, holding back any disclosures and or open communications with others

This worrying aspect to humans is all driven by a small percentage of psychopaths, but gobbled up by the great percentage of humans that are sheeple, sheeple who are not in control of their own emotions and logic part of their brains.

So we have mass percent of sheeple who can be programmed into war very easily by the few psychos who pray on them!

I know that there is still a lot of hurt and damage caused by those wars (The Few), by these wars today as-well!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Mutchie (12th December 2015), Octavusprime (12th December 2015), Searcher (12th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Unfortunately, this was the way of war back in this time. ... it was a horrible time for man.
    Have things really changed? Or do we just feel more justified? Over a million civilians including children killed in the Iraq war -- a war now known to have been fought based on lies ...
    I would say they have changed a bit. We no longer carpet bomb cities but you are right in that our wars still destroy buildings/infrastructure and undoubtedly civilians die. However the scale in which civilians are targeted has drastically decreased. Rules of engagement do not allow US forces to put innocents in harms way. Of course this isn't always strictly followed, intel is not always correct and accidents still happen. The enemy quickly learns the "rules" and uses it against the attackers. Using civilians as "protection" and housing soldiers in areas that are off the table.

War is still horrible. I would add to my statement that right now there haven't been this many refugees since WW2 which means we haven't learned from our past and may be forced to repeat it. World dynamics at the moment concern me. It could all go up in flames with one event, let's hope the bad guys don't have their way by intentionally triggering a new world war. Or are we already in one?
    (Insert signature here)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

DeDukshyn (12th December 2015), Mutchie (12th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    What ever the truth, what ever the reasoning to it all is this fact:

We have a very worrying stain on our species that is still trying to show it's self in actions

There are those that would kick it all off again, there is no justified reason for that to happen, it's a weakness, a sickness in some people!
    It's a very worrying part of our species that I'm sure is holding all of us back from the truth, holding back any disclosures and or open communications with others

This worrying aspect to humans is all driven by a small percentage of psychopaths, but gobbled up by the great percentage of humans that are sheeple, sheeple who are not in control of their own emotions and logic part of their brains.

So we have mass percent of sheeple who can be programmed into war very easily by the few psychos who pray on them!

I know that there is still a lot of hurt and damage caused by those wars (The Few), by these wars today as-well!
    I agree with what you say but I've grown to dislike the term sheeple. It implies that most people are dumb animals that cannot comprehend the world around them. I personally believe that the mass majority of people are intelligent but have been force fed lies since birth. They can't be blamed for this. I prefer to call them the "unawakened" if that is a word.
    (Insert signature here)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Octavusprime For This Post:

Searcher (14th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread