+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lisa M. Harrison and Steve Richards

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Default Lisa M. Harrison and Steve Richards

I do not advocate all what Steve Richards states. HOWEVER -- the information he relays is salient.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2016), giovonni (17th December 2015), Limor Wolf (17th December 2015), mojo (28th January 2016), Olam (24th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Lisa M. Harrison and Steve Richards

I was also inspired by Steve Richards videos to try Holographic Kinetic healing from one of his trained aboriginal students. I recently had weaned myself off antidepressant drugs which i had been on for years for depression and was experiencing uncontrollable crying. i felt like my body was shedding tears held inside for the 10+ years i was on prescription drugs. I am familiar with what depression feels like and i wasn't depressed. These tears were not a symptom, I felt more alive and positive than i had ever felt in decades, but i thought perhaps i was carrying a past life, or generational injury that was the cause.

i'm not here to say that the healing doesn't work or debunk the idea, but it didn't work for me. To describe what happened for those curious about the process i had to list every drug i had ever taken, and the practitioner vocally released me from those spirits and performed what i can only describe as similar to a kinesiology treatment. I cannot say what, if any other healing was going on in other dimensions. I can only describe what happened, i neither contorted, spoke in tongues, or released any demons i felt no change. Maybe Steve is only dealing with extreme cases?

i was then asked a series of questions by the healer directly to my spirit to answer. i explained before hand that i wasn't sure how it worked and what would happen if nothing came through? The healer assured me to trust that my spirit would emerge and just say the first thing that pops into my head. So, for the most part nothing popped into my head! i felt pressured to come up with something which made me feel like it wasn't working or the whole thing was not real.

i came out of there with no answers, and feeling like I'd failed, or my spirit either didn't want to speak or i suspect that the whole thing was bogus. I believe that if what Steve is teaching is real and genuine, it shouldn't mean that the client has to 'believe' or make work. It should just work. The session cost me $150 for no result.

I'd like to hear from any other Avalonians who have tried it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LandOf Oz For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2016), giovonni (17th December 2015), Goldy (24th July 2016), Hervé (8th January 2016), Limor Wolf (17th December 2015), seah (17th December 2015), terragunn (17th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Hi LandOfOz, thanks for sharing your experience. In my eyes, I strongly believe that the Limor of a few years ago would have not get any results, while the Limor of today could go into the deeper layers of dimensions and opt to change them. There was a process that I had to go through of understanding time and dimensions also to allow my spirit to come to the front more often than not, which is a work in progress, and not only to present itself to me but to others. Perheps, for some of us spirit needs more time and trust to come to the surface and be the expressive part over others. Perheps it needs a personal invitation from you ~

Thank you also Terragunn for posting Steve Richards work, there is a previous thread about the 'Kinetic dreamtime healing', I agree with you about the importance of this Aboriginal knowledge and personally gaind some homemade achievements with this deep quantum type of healing

Many Blessings ~

Limor

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

alh02 (17th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2016), giovonni (17th December 2015), Hervé (8th January 2016), terragunn (17th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

thanks for sharing, LandofOz. It is a lesson learned. I hope you are feeling stronger.
    Perhaps, more people will become aware of the personal power they have, and learn to utilize it, rather than believe they need an intermediary to reach their 'spirit', while spending money to boot.

'New Age' businesses are on the rise, and there is good reason for it. The controllers are feeling the pinch of time, they are now reaching out more than ever to empower humans who resonate with their specific goals; they gift them with a couple of parlor tricks and the next thing you know, a new healer and website is born.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2016), Chester (1st February 2016), Goldy (24th July 2016), Hervé (8th January 2016), terragunn (17th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by LandOf Oz (here)
    I was also inspired by Steve Richards videos to try Holographic Kinetic healing from one of his trained aboriginal students. I recently had weaned myself off antidepressant drugs which i had been on for years for depression and was experiencing uncontrollable crying. i felt like my body was shedding tears held inside for the 10+ years i was on prescription drugs. I am familiar with what depression feels like and i wasn't depressed. These tears were not a symptom, I felt more alive and positive than i had ever felt in decades, but i thought perhaps i was carrying a past life, or generational injury that was the cause.

i'm not here to say that the healing doesn't work or debunk the idea, but it didn't work for me. To describe what happened for those curious about the process i had to list every drug i had ever taken, and the practitioner vocally released me from those spirits and performed what i can only describe as similar to a kinesiology treatment. I cannot say what, if any other healing was going on in other dimensions. I can only describe what happened, i neither contorted, spoke in tongues, or released any demons i felt no change. Maybe Steve is only dealing with extreme cases?

i was then asked a series of questions by the healer directly to my spirit to answer. i explained before hand that i wasn't sure how it worked and what would happen if nothing came through? The healer assured me to trust that my spirit would emerge and just say the first thing that pops into my head. So, for the most part nothing popped into my head! i felt pressured to come up with something which made me feel like it wasn't working or the whole thing was not real.

i came out of there with no answers, and feeling like I'd failed, or my spirit either didn't want to speak or i suspect that the whole thing was bogus. I believe that if what Steve is teaching is real and genuine, it shouldn't mean that the client has to 'believe' or make work. It should just work. The session cost me $150 for no result.

I'd like to hear from any other Avalonians who have tried it.
    Hello Land of Oz, I had a very similar experience to you. It did absolutely nothing for me, and I was charged $300!! I saw Steve and not one of his students. It's a few years now since I had the session, but it seems very much based on timeline therapy. Or what I understand timeline therapy to be. How authentic it is as an indigenous modality, I don't know but I left feeling it was a bit of a take. Still the next client was obviously smitten with Steve, so maybe it was just me. I put it down to a learning experience, a very expensive one! The learning - don't be so gullible!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2016), Chester (1st February 2016), Goldy (24th July 2016), Hervé (8th January 2016), terragunn (31st December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

LandofOz, I had pretty much the same experience as you. I saw Steve first in 2009. Don't remember much, just that I had no results and he said he removed an entity, but I didn't experience anything.
    In Nov '15 I rang Steve because an interstate friend who had seen his demonstrations urged me to. When I rang he he didn't offer to book me in, he said to ring back in 2 weeks as he was going away teaching. I rang back 3 days before, as he'd suggested, and was told to ring back again, on the day he's back. Then when I did, he said he couldn't see me for another week, no apology for saying he was going to be available, then saying I had to wait. He said I could see Lisa (his wife), in 2 days, so I did.
    She did kinesiology to find ages when major events happened. I had to come up with the events. There were constant questions for me to describe surroundings, feelings and what's happening. Then she did time line NLP to change the outcomes of upsetting events. I didn't received messages from "spirit". I just talked about things I remembered at those ages.
    Now the awful thing was that at the start of the session I couldn't visualize anything. I didn't want to force things, because you're supposed to get messages from your spirit, not your intellect. As I laid on the table and she held my head, was asked twice, "What do you see?" I said,"Nothing, just the color pink". I thought I'd be given encouragement and a bit more time, but she lost patience and angrily snapped, "I can't help you if your'e going to block the process." So I replied angrily, "I'm not blocking consciously, I can't help it if it's not working. Do you want me to leave?." She calmed down and continued. But often she said, "That's not the right emotion you gave me, that's coming from intellect, not spirit"
    I'm a 59 female but felt like I was being told off like a child and in a vulnerable position, not feeling supported. That night I felt awfully ungrounded, couldn't lay down without burning hot flushing coming on instantly. (one of my issues was hot flushes) I made multiply spaced out attempts to go to bed before it was possible to stay in bed.
    She said I had 2 entities that she removed. No contorting, or strong emotions, nothing noticed. I've had an entity for 20 yrs. that moves and/or makes possessions disappear, sometimes gone for good. It's still with me. Took my watch just recently.
    My health has not improved at all.
    I rang and talked to Steve a few days later about the cold I'd had since the session. He said I was detoxing and Lisa told him I was blocking during the session. (2 days before the session I experienced a lot of emotional and physical stress, so realised later that could have affected my immune system.) I tried to make an appointment again with him, but he was going away again. Asked if I could book when he got back. He said ,That's possible. Once again, he wouldn't book me in. I think he only cares about teaching now as it's probably more profitable.
    I personally think the Aboriginal healing description is just fancy packaging for his kinesiology and NLP.
    And what do people think about Morphing? Clients taking on characteristics of the animal spirits they're possessed by? Elongating foreheads, teeth and finger have happened during sessions. Of course there's no videos of this outrageous spectacle anywhere to be seen, by any of the worldwide practitioners who would all have mobile phones. A little editing could still disguise people's identity without affecting the sound or what was happening too much. Like just filming the body part that was morphing. I mean, come on, the morphing bit needs an attempt at some kind of evidence, for God's sake!
    I was charged $180.
    Last edited by Goldy; 11th March 2018 at 11:13.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goldy For This Post:

alh02 (8th January 2016), Chester (1st February 2016), Hervé (8th January 2016), leavesoftrees (8th January 2016), terragunn (28th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

By posting the video I posted in the OP, my intention was not to debunk Steve Richards or his Holographic Kinetics programme (there’s that ‘word’ again), but rather to share information regarding the existence and influence of egregore parasites. I left such open-ended and did not articulate this, and for this I apologise.

However, I applaud and thank those who have come forward to share their experiences.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

Chester (1st February 2016), Hervé (28th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'd like to add that when you have Holographic Kinetics you are asked to describe any illness or symptoms. I mentioned hot flashes during the night. Kinesiology was used to find a cause.
    When I tried to sleep the night after my healing session, as soon as I laid down I went hot cool, hot cool repeatedly. This went on for a couple of hours and was very disturbing.
    I have recently been reading Philip Goddard's site. He warns against going to certain light workers and healers as they can actually cause clients to become worse due to causing them to be ungrounded. I think that's what may have happened with me.
    Last edited by Goldy; 24th July 2016 at 09:36. Reason: added info

16. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unless I have got it wrong, to paraphrase: to go back in time and space to call back into the body the spirit that causes the 'problem' to explain itself.

I emailed Steve and got a reply about one of my students I thought maybe representing an older spirit within them, either a past life or an 'occupier'.

Steve came across as a decent fellow. But said he could not do remote healing without the patients consent.

Since then get emails about conferences with what I consider very expensive.

Was initially thinking of getting myself 'assessed' but did not like the idea of entities/ spirits of the past being invited in to take control of my body 'to explain' their selves.

regards
    Emotions are transient, compassion is eternal.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

I did the workshop 2 years ago.I feel it was certainly worth it, even if its just for research purposes.
    I worked on a few people using this modality and had some good results.
    However, I had one client who had a huge entity inside, winged serpent, I know this because it came to the surface....
    I properly freaked out for a few moments and clearly was not ready for this.
    I got lucky though, the client knew how to claim back its control as he has been dealing with this all his life.
    I will give out some details for those interested.
    At the age of 2, his mom brought him to the river in an african village, there was a ceremony in the water, much like a baptisim, except the people doing it were not very nice lets say. He had this entity dormant in him for many years, although he would hear the voice. One day he had a huge fight with his girlfriend and it "awoke".
    When I was working on him, the entity decided that I was not going to get him out and came to the surface right away.
    The guys eyes rolled back, his legs were ondulating like a serpent, his upper body was at a 45 degree angle to the table and his arms were pulled back and imitating some kind of wings. This was no joke and I panicked...
    The entity knew the effect it would have on me, it was pulling out all the stops to prevent me from working.
    Still, since I followed proper protocol, I was able to keep it under some control.
    I was able to keep contact with the client and he was able to take control of his body.
    I did 2 sessions with him and realized he did not want to have the entity leave.
    We talked about it and came to a conclusion that it was better to just leave all this alone...

This episode jarred me and I realized that I didi not want to go there anymore as I clearly was not ready.

So yes, I do believe that Steve has the right info as per us being multidimensional and having entities in us and around us.
    His info is very detailed, (7 day workshop) and is pertinent.
    However, I do not think that everyone can do this as the learning curve is steep and I do think that you need many lifetimes of experience to be good with this technique.

I had better sessions with people clearing out regular stuff like life changing moments that hinder their growth, it was easier and
    did make a difference in their lives. I have followed progress with one particular client and he is happy to have done the work.
    Last edited by Olam; 24th July 2016 at 14:57.

+ Reply to Thread