+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

It would be naive to think that the 9/11 truth movement wasn't infiltrated - extensively infiltrated...IMO....to confuse, muddy the waters, misdirect etc etc.

Different people would have different roles - some to present the really crazy ideas, some to be all professional and act as Gatekeepers to info... etc...

As I posted the video I thought it was my duty to check it out after what you said seeing as that's not how I thought of it - so I just watched it again - and made notes -

Richard Gage (or A+E) wasn't mentioned until 20:47...

he got a further eleven mentions (in a 55:21 length video)

and A + E (for 9/11 truth) got six mentions in total -

The guy giving the interview obviously wasn't very impressed with Richard Gage - and did think that too much focus was given to Building 7 - but I don't mind if someone gives us the Heads Up on someone / something - I don't automatically believe them - but seeing as 9/11 is a cesspit of lies and deception it's sensible to take a look at prominent figures - and consider whether they are there to help or hinder...

it was stumbling upon this video that made me look closer at Building 6 - I've no idea what A + E have to say about it - will be interesting to have a look sometime...

you said...

These disinformation propaganda professionals will stop at nothing to lead us astray.

I agree whole heartedly ....but the never ending question is... who are they?

And that's where our own personel critical thinking and judgement comes into it -

anyway - although you have your suspicions and criticism - I hope you enjoyed the video -

Oh I enjoyed the video a great deal. It landed on questions already running around in my mind. Some questions I've never heard addressed before.

I probably shouldn't have said "the entire video" But then again who knows. But one thing is for sure. The subliminal message repeated at the end of the video is a lie. That is that they implied that Richard Gage and A&E are being deceptive because they are omitting other evidence from other buildings. A&E specifically states the focus is on what they can prove with building 7, not intentionally omitting any other evidences. A&E acknowledge the fact there is much more evidence in it's entirety.

If you want to hear a conspiracy theory that sounds like something out of a comic book or science fiction story, here you go.

The big cover up is the exotic energy weapon that was used to attacked us belongs to a foreign country and our gov doesn't want us to know, thus all the fabricated stories from 9/11???

Anyway my friend you watched the video a second time I suppose I will too.

Oh and you did mean personal, not personel, winks.

You'll ketch a lot typos wit me from time to tim lol.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2015 at 22:33. Reason: trim quoted material

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

jaybee (17th December 2015), Lasuh (18th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Oh I enjoyed the video a great deal. It landed on questions already running around in my mind. Some questions I've never heard addressed before.

I probably shouldn't have said "the entire video" But then again who knows. But one thing is for sure. The subliminal message repeated at the end of the video is a lie. That is that they implied that Richard Gage and A&E are being deceptive because they are omitting other evidence from other buildings. A&E specifically states the focus is on what they can prove with building 7, not intentionally omitting any other evidences. A&E acknowledge the fact there is much more evidence in it's entirety.

so you don't think Richard Gage is a government plant - fair enough -

I don't think there was any 'subliminal message' at the end - there was nothing subliminal about it ...

I actually think it's perfectly reasonable to take a look at Gage and others - like Steven Jones to see if they might be trying to misdirect genuine 'truthseekers' - and if they are constantly keeping the focus on Building 7 then that has to be of interest - IMO...

Quote If you want to hear a conspiracy theory that sounds like something out of a comic book or science fiction story, here you go.

The big cover up is the exotic energy weapon that was used to attacked us belongs to a foreign country and our gov doesn't want us to know, thus all the fabricated stories from 9/11???
    well that's a new one (for me) - and quite a mind bender - well done..lol...

Quote Anyway my friend you watched the video a second time I suppose I will too.

Oh and you did mean personal, not personel, winks.

You'll ketch a lot typos wit me from time to tim lol.

touche

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Curiosity (17th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Ya I though you'd like that conspiracy theory..

So I watch it again and I got the same thing. But I agree there is nothing subliminal about it. It's straight forward. He implies Richard Gage and company are a distraction from the truth. At one point actually categorizes A&E with main stream media and Gov propaganda.

The problem with this is A&E is, or has proven one part of the truth. They are not trying to distract from any other truths. As I stated before they state that they are focused on WTC7 and what they can prove.

The parts about lack of sound? Well there are plenty of videos that you here loud explosions and many eye witness testimony to multiple explosions.
    Thermite was found on site and thermite hisses and pops, it does not explode

There was many intentionally misleading comments perpetrated by the interviewer and the interviewee.

I don't doubt the evidence of an exotic weapon being one of the methods that brought these buildings down. However I question the intention of this video.

Back to the crazy conspiracy theory that the exotic weapon was an attack from another country, that now owns us, that would explain a lot, wouldn't it???

Question everything.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 18th December 2015 at 00:01.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

jaybee (18th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Ya I though you'd like conspiracy theory..

So I watch it again and I got the same thing. But I agree there is nothing subliminal about it. It's straight forward. He implies Richard Gage and company are a distraction from the truth. At one point actually categorizes A&E with main stream media and Gov propaganda.
    do you have an approximate time for that (last sentence above)..

I don't have that in my notes,but I do have all the times that A+E were mentioned so if you can't give me that I will check it out tomorrow, because it's late where I am -

there are quite a lot of people in or associated with A + E and I fully expect there to be a mixture of genuine truth seekers and infiltrators -

Quote The problem with this is A&E is, or has proven one part of the truth. They are not trying to distract from any other truths. As I stated before they state that they are focused on WTC7 and what they can prove.
    well I'm not sure what they are supposed to have proved...anyone can see it was a controlled demolition - how is the question -but hey - we don't want to keep focussed on Building 7...AGAIN...do we..

Quote The parts about lack of sound? Well there are plenty of videos that you here loud explosions and many eye witness testimony to multiple explosions.

that bit was about the lack of sound of the buildings (towers) '''hitting the ground'''

Quote There was many intentionally misleading comments perpetrated by the interviewer and the interviewee.
    I disagree - it all seemed pretty straight forward to me -

Quote I don't doubt the evidence of an exotic weapon being one of the methods that brought these buildings down. However I question the intention of this video.

Back to the crazy conspiracy theory that the exotic weapon was an attack from another country, that now owns us, that would explain a lot, wouldn't it???

Question everything.
    OMG you mean Saudi Arabia did it ----- lol----- (I'm joking) I don't think they would have advanced weaponry like that -- they could help do the planes but not the total destruction bit -

I have tried to find any comments by A+E for 9/11 truth about Building 6 but no luck so far - although I haven't spent much time on it - if you know of any - please share -

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Ya I though you'd like conspiracy theory..

do you have an approximate time for that (last sentence above)..

I don't have that in my notes,but I do have all the times that A+E were mentioned so if you can't give me that I will check it out tomorrow, because it's late where I am -

there are quite a lot of people in or associated with A + E and I fully expect there to be a mixture of genuine truth seekers and infiltrators -

Quote The problem with this is A&E is, or has proven one part of the truth. They are not trying to distract from any other truths. As I stated before they state that they are focused on WTC7 and what they can prove.
    well I'm not sure what they are supposed to have proved...anyone can see it was a controlled demolition - how is the question -but hey - we don't want to keep focussed on Building 7...AGAIN...do we..

Quote The parts about lack of sound? Well there are plenty of videos that you here loud explosions and many eye witness testimony to multiple explosions.

that bit was about the lack of sound of the buildings (towers) '''hitting the ground'''

Quote There was many intentionally misleading comments perpetrated by the interviewer and the interviewee.
    I disagree - it all seemed pretty straight forward to me -

Quote I don't doubt the evidence of an exotic weapon being one of the methods that brought these buildings down. However I question the intention of this video.

Question everything.
    OMG you mean Saudi Arabia did it ----- lol----- (I'm joking) I don't think they would have advanced weaponry like that -- they could help do the planes but not the total destruction bit -

I have tried to find any comments by A+E for 9/11 truth about Building 6 but no luck so far - although I haven't spent much time on it - if you know of any - please share -

In this day and age you just can't be sure who's out some where, a mad scientist, in a cave, inventing exotic weapons. lol.

I'm sure it was towards the end of the video that they categorize Gage and company with the media and the gov. My wife was fooled by earlier statements that seemed to imply the opposite. I replayed that part and she insisted they meant something different. But when they made their final attack on Gage and company it became clear to her that I was right.

I don't know that I want to look at it again and do a time stamp breakdown of all the misleading comments. One that comes to mind, something made you think they meant lack of sound from the buildings hitting the ground. There is a part where he reads a quoted statement where they guy says he started running because everyone else started running at the start of the collapse not because any sound scared him. Don't hold me to that exact wording there though. Take a look at it for yourself.

Another thing is he says he never saw any ships with steel on them or receipts for the selling of the steel.
    This is the same tactic the guy from NIST used. I wasn't aware of any molten steel or any eye witnesses to explosions or molten steel.

The idea that paper can't go untouched while things around are burning. I personally have tried to throw paper into a fire and watched it get blown away by the heat and updraft but not get touched by the fire. Fire so hot I could hardly get close enough to throw the paper in it. Pick the paper up and try it again only to have the same thing happen.

A&E mentions building 6 and other buildings that were damaged or caught fire. However what they say is the fact that they didn't collapse.

In the video it implies that because A&E doesn't look at the evidence from building 6 that their being dishonest or misleading, or perception managing.

Mark 25.25 in the video they state Richard Gage will show building 7 26 times in a 90 minute lecture but not mention building 3,4,5 or 6. Already implying A&E to be guilty of perception management. This isn't half way through the video yet
    The first part of the video describes what NLP and perception management is and right after the first break at mark 16.58 or so. Then at 17.25 the commentator starts off implicating the 9/11 truth movement.

Note that the founder of the truth movement for building 6 is the interviewee in this video and Richard Gage is the founder for truth movement for building 7. Rivals???

The ambulance right next to the WTC that got covered with dust and no other damage. They use this as some kind of evidence that something out of the ordinary happened
    This is about 23.10 mark.
    They're using this ambulance as a shock and aw tactic. Well let me tell you there is nothing unusual about this ambulance not getting hit by falling debris.
    A couple stories, My ex wife flew off a bridge overpass in a pickup truck some ten stories down and the cab of the truck was smashed flat except for the drivers side where she was setting. It literally looked like the finger of God held that spot up untouched. Ex wife walked away with minor scratches.
    I was with two guys logging and one of the biggest trees of the day twisted, snapped and feel the wrong direction. Missed a pickup truck by inches and not one branch touched it.
    So point being, things like this happen.

Some people walked away from the WTCs untuched. luck happens.

Don't take me wrong here.
    I am in no way discrediting the verifiable evidence they bring forth here with the WTC 6.

I think the conclusion I am reaching is this is an attack on the founder of the truthers for WTC 7 by the founder for the truth for WTC 6

Mark 28.00 he starts in about the missing steel and shows pictures with no steel in them. Well the is perception management at it's best because there are pictures and videos of steel everywhere, twisted, cut steel, steel flying across the sky, sticking in other buildings, loaders loading steel on trucks, molten steel, workers cutting steel, the workers saying the steel was still melting weeks later etc. etc.

He implies that Gage saying the steel was ejected outward from the buildings is why there was little steel in the center. This is totally misleading because Gage said that because it was hurdled outward at speeds indicative of forced explosion is evidence of demolitions.. This had nothing to do with arguing over the amount of steel that fell straight down or disinterested. .

Mark 28.20 he states "this fact that A&E and 9/11 truthers, Architects and Engineers um all of these 11 points that fact that it's distracting you away from verifiable evidence, I mean to me this is a major issue because with 9/11 we have more physical evidence than possibly any crime in history and to kind of compare it" then he stops at that point and goes on to talk about Sandy Hook leaving us to fill in the blanks. This is a classic shill tactic, perception management, NLP as he stated himself as have studied these tactics.

So this quote implies that A&E is using the steel being shipped off to China etc. as a distraction from the verifiable evidence, his 11 points.

The first time I watched the video, the red flags didn't go up until the end. The second time til about half way, but this time I spotted many controversial points, too many to get into.
    So at this point I've covered a lot so I'm going to fast forward to answer your question where the statements that categorize R. Gage and company with main stream media and the Gov. are.

The entire last segment is directed at pointing the finger at the 9/11 truth movement as using perception management and being guilty of basically omitting evidence.
    This is the furthest thing from the truth, as I've mentioned A&E states they have specific goals, this is to prove what they feel they can with WTC7. They are not intentional limiting access to other evidence as the narrator states at mark 48.25. This is an unfounded direct attack on A&E.

At 52.37 he says " until more people realize this and get involve with not only holding Richard Gage accountable um but the media and the government"

Regards.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

jaybee (18th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

@ Curiosity - thanks for your reply and the mini debate about the video I posted in #11 - that I think compliments the Opening Post video -

We have very different perceptions of the video ... obviously -

I found it useful - you didn't. I thought it was basically straight forward and honest -you didn't -

But hey.! This is 9/11 we're talking about so that's not surprising ...

I'm all posted out on the thread for now - 9/11 fatigue sets in quite quickly I've found and I have other more pressing things to think about at the moment - like Christmas cards and Christmas presents - - -

These same kind of discussions will probably be taking place in ten years time - that's just the way it is - I doubt that anything said will make much difference one way or the other now - but if one enjoys a bit of detective work and mystery solving it still has some mileage...

Ciao for now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Curiosity (18th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

@ Curiosity - thanks for your reply and the mini debate about the video I posted in #11 - that I think compliments the Opening Post video -

We have very different perceptions of the video ... obviously -

I found it useful - you didn't. I thought it was basically straight forward and honest -you didn't -

But hey.! This is 9/11 we're talking about so that's not surprising ...

I'm all posted out on the thread for now - 9/11 fatigue sets in quite quickly I've found and I have other more pressing things to think about at the moment - like Christmas cards and Christmas presents - - -

These same kind of discussions will probably be taking place in ten years time - that's just the way it is - I doubt that anything said will make much difference one way or the other now - but if one enjoys a bit of detective work and mystery solving it still has some mileage...

Ciao for now

Your welcome jaybee
    I did find the video useful. There were many things presented I wasn't aware of.

I just wanted to point out the parts that stood out to me, as an attack on A&E and Richard Gage, Those parts smacked of manipulation to me.

You are right, nothing ever changes no mater how much evidence is collected. The sad thing is the people responsible will go untouched.

Merry Xmass to you and yours and have wonderful holidays, and stay safe my friend.

Regards.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

jaybee (23rd December 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Building 6 shows the most jaw-dropping destruction that I have ever seen: huge bore-holes that plunge from the top of the building to the ground floor, with almost no debris at the bottom. They are easily seen in some of the pics on the Judy Wood site - just look for overhead views. The vertical columns of emptiness are staggering in their implications. Not only is everything missing within the bore holes, but the outer edges of them, where the building interiors are intact, show no signs of fire damage, or even heat. Wood and paper are unblemished. Whole office interiors are intact, except where they drop into the empty space of the holes. And there are a lot of them! Note the "cut" ends of the steel girders that simply stop and stick out into the space.

Check them out for yourself, and try to come up with an explanation for their unscorched appearance.

B.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bldg 6 Sides of Hole.jpg
Views:	1267
Size:	968.7 KB
ID:	32457  
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 30th December 2015 at 03:43.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2015), Curiosity (23rd January 2016), Meggings (23rd January 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Today a friend from Japan of all places posted this on her page:

http://yournewswire.com/cia-pilot-sw...s-down-on-911/

The above article includes a Project Camelot 40-minute interview with John Lear (dated Sept.2013). I add it here since some are new to Avalon and may not have seen the material he has on holographic projectors used for "psychological operations and strategic perception management".

Attachment 32617

17. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

her latest interview ...

Dr. Judy Wood | The Evidence For Directed Free-Energy Tech Used On 9/11

From TheHighersideChats

"Today we ask the big question: Where did the towers go? We’ve all seen the footage a thousand times, but maybe through the power of suggestion, we’ve missed something major.

That is the crux of Dr. Judy Wood’s work into 9/11. As she walks us through all the actual damage that was done to the WTC complex on that day, it becomes apparent that the typical alternative responses of bombs, nano-thermite, mini-nukes, professional demolitions, etc. are all inconsistent with the wide range of strange effects recorded and reported during the event.

Was this a “hidden in plain sight” example of the secret physics we’ve talked about all too often? Could the same technology be related to what Tesla talked about? Could it be the free energy answer if only we could drag it from the clutches of the nefarious few?

I hope you’re sitting down."

Quote Bio

Dr. Judy Wood earned a Ph.D. Degree from Virginia Tech and is a former professor of mechanical engineering. She has research expertise in experimental stress analysis, structural mechanics, deformation analysis, materials characterization and materials engineering science. Her research has involved testing materials, including complex-material systems, in the area of photomechanics, or the use of optical and image-analysis methods to determine physical properties of materials and measure how materials respond to forces placed on them. Her area of expertise involves interferometry in forensic science. She taught graduate and undergraduate engineering classes and has authored or co-authored over 60 peer-reviewed papers and journal publications in her areas of expertise.

In the time since 9/11/01, she has applied her expertise in materials science, image analysis and interferometry, to a forensic study of over 40,000 images, hundreds of video clips, a large volume of witness testimony, analyses of dust samples, seismic data, and the analysis of other environmental evidence pertaining to the destruction of the World Trade Center complex. Dr. Wood has conducted a comprehensive forensic investigation of what physically happened to the World Trade Center site on 9/11. And, based on her analysis of the evidence she gathered, in 2007, she filed a federal Qui Tam case for science fraud against the contractors who contributed to the official National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) report about the destruction of the World Trade Center towers. This case was filed in the US Supreme Court in Dec 2009. To this day, Dr. Wood's investigation and body of evidence as compiled in her book is the only comprehensive forensic investigation in the public domain. WHERE DID THE TOWERS GO? is not a book of poetry, yet it has some beautiful prose. It is not a novel yet it tells a complete story. It is not a photography book, yet the pictures will grab you. It is not just a text book, yet its data is empirical and it teaches critical thinking. It is not the Bible yet it will be one of the most important books you will ever read.

Website: http://www.drjudywood.com/articles/a/bio/Wood_Bio.html
    Published on Feb 21, 2016

18. Link to Post #31
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The dustification of the core is best explained by the use of a mini-nuke in the basement. The device was dialed-in for magnetic pulse production, transmitted to the steel of the main columns by contact induction, turning the steel structure into a big antenna. Antennas produce near, transition, and far field effects, and the near field basically just fully ionises (a plasma) everything, cement, furniture, people. The transition field produces a mix of near field and far field effects, the bending of the horseshoe shaped I-beam for example, which really is impossible by any purely mechanical means. The far field, in an over-driven antenna, which this was, produces very spiky 'beams', and it is those that caused the odd melting of car door handles, engine blocks, and remote fires and other odd effect, at considerable distance from the antenna.
    An antenna over-driven to such a degree would basically eat itself away from the tip down, which is what we saw. Lower down the steel would melt, resulting in the molten steel in the basemen levels. The heat available from the burning fuel on a plane and the burning of all the combustibles in the building could not raise the temperature of the steel on even one floor to a melting point, never mind creating pools of molten steel in the basement. Having access to the buildings blueprints and supercomputers, simulations could be run to determine the magnetic pulse frequencies and pulse shaping required, while also identifying the areas where thermite and/or conventional explosives would be needed to ensure complete demolition. Knowing that the PTB often work on a long term basis, it must also be considered that the towers were designed from the very beginning with the intention of performing such a demolition at a future date.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

A basement nuke that moves upward through the tower to the plane impact zone-- and not one 1/4" thick window gets blown?

Come on now!

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Building 6 shows the most jaw-dropping destruction that I have ever seen: huge bore-holes that plunge from the top of the building to the ground floor, with almost no debris at the bottom. They are easily seen in some of the pics on the Judy Wood site - just look for overhead views. The vertical columns of emptiness are staggering in their implications. Not only is everything missing within the bore holes, but the outer edges of them, where the building interiors are intact, show no signs of fire damage, or even heat. Wood and paper are unblemished. Whole office interiors are intact, except where they drop into the empty space of the holes. And there are a lot of them! Note the "cut" ends of the steel girders that simply stop and stick out into the space.

Check them out for yourself, and try to come up with an explanation for their unscorched appearance.

B.
    What you see in this WTC6 photo is eight stories exposed, those visible above the plaza level. The debris from those eight stories is piled up below, as you would expect in the six floors of subgrade, or basement levels below the plaza level.

Please study the blueprints to familiarize yourself with the actual structure.

The squared ends seen are the bolted connections where the beam and beam stubs joined.
    Last edited by winstonsmith; 11th March 2016 at 21:29.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Curiosity (11th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #34
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)
    A basement nuke that moves upward through the tower to the plane impact zone-- and not one 1/4" thick window gets blown?

Come on now!
    There was no nuclear 'explosion'. Modern nukes can be rigged to produce heat, EM pulses, radiation or explosive results. This one was set for EM pulses that were coupled inductively to the steel frame, the device would just need to be strapped to the base of an exposed column to transfer its energy. I do know antenna theory.

23. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Solon (here)
    Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)

Come on now!
    There was no nuclear 'explosion'. Modern nukes can be rigged to produce heat, EM pulses, radiation or explosive results. This one was set for EM pulses that were coupled inductively to the steel frame, the device would just need to be strapped to the base of an exposed column to transfer its energy. I do know antenna theory.
    Same question. How does the EM pulse coupled to the frame (which also holds the windows) not produce any bottom up window damages?

I'm really at a loss trying to understand how a bottom up damage wave produces a top down result.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Eram (14th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #36
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote I'm really at a loss trying to understand how a bottom up damage wave produces a top down result.
    There is only magnetic flux going up the steelwork, the top ionises itself and everything within range, and the steelwork 'burns' downward like a sparkler, except there is no core left like with a sparkler. Inductive heating lower down would be the reason for the melted pools in the lower levels. There were strange effects that were reminiscent of some of the Hutchison experiments.

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote I'm really at a loss trying to understand how a bottom up damage wave produces a top down result.
    There is only magnetic flux going up the steelwork, the top ionises itself and everything within range, and the steelwork 'burns' downward like a sparkler, except there is no core left like with a sparkler. Inductive heating lower down would be the reason for the melted pools in the lower levels. There were strange effects that were reminiscent of some of the Hutchison experiments.
    The core and the exterior are all connected as one system. How does the magnetic flux know to stop at the impact zone and then only "burn" downwards from that point? The core above the the impact zone was clearly still very structurally sound and connected to the lower core and everything was connected out to the windows.

We must also consider that the collapse initiation point was more than 100 feet different in the two towers. How does a nuke come to be so finely tuned?

In addition we saw both cores remaining for a short period after the exterior fell away. The sparkler burning effect is not being recorded by the cameras.

Further, some exterior sections are being ejected great distances. There is a combination of collapsing downward while exploding outward. It looks like a top-down controlled demolition more than a sparkler.

WTC7 looks like a conventional bottom-up controlled demolition. The hybrid nuke doesn't fit here.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Curiosity (14th March 2016), Eram (14th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #38
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote WTC7 looks like a conventional bottom-up controlled demolition. The hybrid nuke doesn't fit here.
    Agreed. With WTC1 and 2 though there was obviously something very different going on, the sheer amount of dust for one. A mechanical collapse could absolutely not do that, so what processes are we left with? I think the directed energy beam is even less likely than the nuclear powered antenna. Strange effects were seen with some of the electric motors for the elevators, the copper windings had exploded out of the rotor, and it wasn't heat doing that.

There is other evidence of some very strange EM forces occuring. What are the effects from the proposed directed energy beam?

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote WTC7 looks like a conventional bottom-up controlled demolition. The hybrid nuke doesn't fit here.
    Agreed. With WTC1 and 2 though there was obviously something very different going on, the sheer amount of dust for one. A mechanical collapse could absolutely not do that, so what processes are we left with? I think the directed energy beam is even less likely than the nuclear powered antenna. Strange effects were seen with some of the electric motors for the elevators, the copper windings had exploded out of the rotor, and it wasn't heat doing that.

There is other evidence of some very strange EM forces occuring. What are the effects from the proposed directed energy beam?
    Can you comment on how the windings were damaged? How do we know this isn't abrasion during collapse or multiple handlings by grapples? Did you see this up close where you could tell if the wires are fried or just torn?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to winstonsmith For This Post:

Eram (15th March 2016)

31. Link to Post #40
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Can you comment on how the windings were damaged? How do we know this isn't abrasion during collapse or multiple handlings by grapples? Did you see this up close where you could tell if the wires are fried or just torn?
    I think if anyone tried to reproduce the effects seen on the motor by any type of experiment it would be impossible. The horseshoe shaped I-beams are certain proof that strange energies were involved, even heating such a beam to white hot temperatures would still not allow it to be bent like that without the inner radius buckling or the outer radius thinning and splitting, and that is an experiment that certainly could be tried. I did try it on a piece of curtain rod and it kinked with just a slight bend even when heated to glowing hot. The I-beams to me are evidence that something was happening at the molecular or even atomic level, a loosening of the bonds somehow, which is what the Hutchison effect seems to demonstrate.
    There must have been terra-watts of energy involved with what happened to WTC 1 and 2, and nukes are the only way I can possibly imagine to get that kind of energy, and the strange EM effects are not the result of just thermal energy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast