+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    What does Judy Woods say about the projectiles, the objects that are ejected sideways then stop, change direction at 45 degree angles and increase speed with a trail of smoke behind them? Does EW explain than? NO But explosives do.
    So ... let me get this straight ... if you saw something that looked like conventional explosives to you, that tells you that Judy Wood must be wrong, and that exotic energy could not have been used?

Hopefully, no one would be so foolish as to think that the presence of one thing proves the absence of something else.

To be straight with you, and the dear reader, I agree that conventional explosives were likely used, in several ways, on the WTC buildings, on that fateful day.

But, I also agree with Judy Wood that the key source of the truly staggering amount of energy required to dustify each of those two massive towers in 10 or 15 seconds each, and required to create a myriad of other strange effects in and around the World Trade Center complex, must have come from a highly exotic, highly unconventional, source.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (13th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd July 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    What does Judy Woods say about the projectiles, the objects that are ejected sideways then stop, change direction at 45 degree angles and increase speed with a trail of smoke behind them? Does EW explain than? NO But explosives do.
    So ... let me get this straight ... if you saw something that looked like conventional explosives to you, that tells you that Judy Wood must be wrong, and that exotic energy could not have been used?

Hopefully, no one would be so foolish as to think that the presence of one thing proves the absence of something else.

To be straight with you, and the dear reader, I agree that conventional explosives were likely used, in several ways, on the WTC buildings, on that fateful day.

But, I also agree with Judy Wood that the key source of the truly staggering amount of energy required to dustify each of those two massive towers in 10 or 15 seconds each, and required to create a myriad of other strange effects in and around the World Trade Center complex, must have come from a highly exotic, highly unconventional, source.
    Nobody with any sense would take one piece of evidence and claim it to discredit something else in it's entirety.

But lets not dismiss the fact that explosives etc.can dustify almost anything.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Here's another thing to consider, the Oklahoma bombing, the whole face of the entire building was blown to dust with "cow poop".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

DaveToo (4th December 2018)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

7. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

you hear over and over the questions, "when would they have had time to set demo charges, how did they get passed the security systems?"
    Here's how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2fHqnqZaE

8. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But lets not dismiss the fact that explosives etc.can dustify almost anything.
    I could probably dustify a concrete block with a hammer ... and a heck of a lot of work. The required amount of power (energy expended in a given time) matters. It is essential to distinguishing between potential dustifying mechanisms.

In other words, it's not just the amount of work that's done, but how fast it's done, that determines how what destructive mechanisms and energy sources are feasible.

Conventional explosives, covertly placed in mostly occupied buildings, cannot explain:
    1. the source of power required to dustify over a million tons of concrete and steel, in 20 or 30 seconds (for the two towers combined),
    2. the need to widely distribute those explosives throughout the towers (if conventional explosives were the primary mechanism), and
    3. the other strange effects documented so well by Judy Wood.

Here's another thing to consider, the Oklahoma bombing, the whole face of the entire building was blown to dust with "cow poop".
    Like heck it was.

Where did the building go?
    Probably in a 3 or 4 story pile high of debris, which won't be visible until the smoke clears (your video of the demolition of those 20+ story apartment buildings doesn't show that part).

And no doubt explosives were wired throughout those buildings, up close to the structural columns and beams, after removing all the office furnishings, drywall and hanging ceilings.

you hear over and over the questions, "when would they have had time to set demo charges, how did they get passed the security systems?"
    Here's how.
    Yes, there was almost certainly a variety of conventional explosives, starting right with the special effects accompanying the initial (apparent) plane crashes, and with the explosions that occurred simultaneously in the basements of the towers.

And yes, there were ways and means that enabled planting these conventional explosives, ahead of time.

But some other unconventional mechanism, providing much higher power, and capable of the weird effects in lower Manhattan, as documented by Judy Wood, was also needed and essential.

===

I honestly think that you, Curiosity, are more interested in perpetuating the some of the lies of 9/11, in particular the limited hangout that just conventional explosives were used, than you are in actually seeking the truth and incorporating essential evidence that others have uncovered and published, if it runs counter to the views you're pushing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd July 2016 at 05:11.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (13th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Paul my friend, you are so very wrong about me, what I think and believe brought those buildings down.
    I'm simply stating facts about proven evidence of explosives, (nanothirmite) etc. and what the possibilities and capability of high tech explosives and weaponry the USA military possesses can do.

You seem to think you know what they possess and what they used on those buildings is nothing more than conventional demolitions and EWs. I don't. I believe they have high tech explosives that WE the general public have no clue of the capabilities, delivery mechanisms or application of.
    You seem to not have an open mind to this?

You look at it like there is nothing other than conventional explosives. Military grade nano thermitre isn't conventional demolitions explosives.

Further more I think they used means far beyond anything any of us know anything about, or there's any evidence of, and if there was they quickly hid it. I'm open to the idea of EW but more so something we know nothing about.
    So since you're so wrong about what I think or believe you should question what else you might be wrong about?

11. Link to Post #88
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So how do you distinguish between EW (which I presume means Exotic Energy Weapons?) and "high tech explosives that WE the general public have no clue of" ?

What I am saying is in line with an excellent analysis of the energy requirements for what we observed on 9/11 that Joseph P. Farrell published. I already described this analysis in an earlier reply to winstonsmith, about a month ago, above. I will copy my description again, here, for your consideration:

===========
    Joseph P. Farrell has an excellent analysis of "Where the Towers Went", and what sent them there, in Chapter 7, "The Mystery of the Mechanism", pps 174-222, of his latest book Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery: The Fascist International, 9/11, and Penetrated Operations.

Farrell rules out conventional explosives and nano-thermite as having any where close to enough energy to have caused what we can see in the videos taking during the collapses of the towers, and the photos taken subsequently of various strange effects in and around the WTC complex.

The large, dark, rapidly expanding pyroclastic cloud and the resulting thick layer of dust left on lower Manhattan make it clear that at least almost all the concrete in the towers was converted to fine dust, in about 15 seconds each per tower. The various analyses by chemists that Farrell quotes figure that this would have required a few million kilowatt-hours of energy.

Breaking big rocks into little rocks is hard work ... as many a prisoner has learned the hard way. Breaking rocks into fine dust is even harder work, much harder. To get that much energy, in 15 seconds per tower, would have required a truly immense amount of conventional explosives, even of the US Military's finest. To get almost all the concrete uniformly converted to dust, top to bottom, would have required dispersing that explosive all over the place, with little more than tens of feet between charges. That much I suppose might be possible, if the building had been evacuated and prepared for days or weeks before the demolition.
    ===========

Whatever it was, it was extremely high energy, and it was quite exotic. If you choose to quibble over whether or not it was an "exotic energy weapon" such as Judy Wood documents the observed effects of so well, or just something we have no clue of, with similar effects ... that's your problem, not mine.

Please give further consideration to the work of Judy Wood, documenting the bizarre effects of whatever destroyed the World Trade Center, and the work of Joseph Farrell, documenting the power requirements of the mechanism used to dustify the WTC towers.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd July 2016), Bo Atkinson (13th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016)

13. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

Lets look at some facts here,
    days and weeks before 9/11 there were several evacuation drills and entire sections of the building powered down, meaning security systems were shut down as well. huge construction crews were dispatch during these drills and power downs via eye witness testimony. Plenty of activity weeks before 9/11 suggesting the possibility of demolitions being planted throughout the buildings.. Or maybe even some kind of energy technology? But inside the buildings.

You have eye witnesses, video recordings of massive explosions, hundreds if not thousands of secondary explosions.

Is there any eye witness testimony that say they saw metal or concrete turn to dust without exploding? Or some indication of some exotic weapon being fired?

Using the analogy of prisoners busting rock is ludicrous. I could turn a cinder block to dust with a hammer in a matter of seconds, and that one man power. lol.

You want to think about how much energy it would take for conventional explosives to do the job, think about how much energy would have to be generated to fire such an energy weapon and were it would come from. You would think someone would have noticed something somewhere?

Now when you start asking questions like where, when, how was this alleged energy weapon fired, charged, hid, why would they use such a weapon on a building taking the risk of some one knowing or finding out about it. Or, why wouldn't they just tell the world they have such a weapon? That would solve a lot of problems. they wouldn't need to start wars to get what they want, would they? Too many things don't add up.

Lets take a look at HAARP How much energy do they have to generate to fire that monstrosity? It makes sound too. Did anyone report strange sounds before or when the buildings collapsed? No. But they did report explosions.

When you look at this logically and look at the logical answers, scientific facts about what it would take to generate enough power to fire such a weapon or what it would take to hide doing so, there's just too much for the whole exotic energy weapon theory to hold water in my opinion. What ever was used was from within the buildings. It didn't came from space or anywhere outside those buildings.

Truthfully I'd love to believe that they used some star war weapon but there's just not anything that's remotely strong enough evidence to convince me of that.. And there's too much evidence of all the other means.
    Where any evidence that such and exotic weapon that could be used on such a mass scale even exists?
    Last edited by Curiosity; 3rd July 2016 at 08:16.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016)

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Something people have no knowledge of is how construction operations work in a high rise building that is occupied. I am retired from general construction and I did a lot of high rise remolding etc. So let me explain how this works. Entire floors are shut down to general population and tenets. Elevators are secured to not stop on those floors and monitored by security. Then cargo elevators are allocated for construction use and security passes are issued for construction workers only. It takes days, weeks and even months some time to gut several floors and remodel them from start to finish. During this time the tenets have no clue to whats going on except for the elevators not stopping on those floors and certain elevators off limits to them . It would take noting for a special crew to plant explosives and cover them up before the final cosmetic crews like dry wall and painters came in to finish the job.
    This is exactly what took place at the WTC buildings.
    did they plant some kind of exotic energy weapon in there? maybe.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

17. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am NOT denying that there were bombs, thermite, and other conventional explosives and incendiaries planted in the WTC towers prior to 9/11. I agree that there almost certainly were an abundance of such, in a variety of forms, on some floors, as you describe.

Please read the works of Wood and Farrell ... there was something else going on as well ... something of very high energy, orders of magnitude higher. We (neither Wood nor Farrell nor myself) know how that energy was delivered ... but we do know it was, somehow.

Please don't continue appear (at times, then deny doing so at other times) to try to prove otherwise by such illogical (That there was "A" does not prove that there was not "B") means. The presence of such conventional mechanisms does NOT prove that there was not such a far more sophisticated mechanism to inflict far more energetic and exotic damage on the towers and surrounding items, such as the toasted cars in lower Manhattan, than could have been inflicted by conventional, even secret Military, mechanisms.

Please read the works of Wood and Farrell.

There was BOTH the various conventional mechanisms that you describe, AND some very, very energetic and exotic unconventional mechanism.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th July 2016)

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Oh I agree Paul that there was something else used, and I don't dismiss the possibility of an exotic energy weapon of some kind. What I'm saying is there's no evidence it came from an external source. Most of the evidence points to what ever was used being planted in the buildings.
    Until there's some credible information that there was an airborne source or satellite or a entire building close by set up with such a weapon, I don't see anything that supports this theory other than what I suggested above.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

DaveToo (4th December 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2016)

21. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Oh I agree Paul that there was something else used, and I don't dismiss the possibility of an exotic energy weapon of some kind. What I'm saying is there's no evidence it came from an external source.
    Ah - so it seems we agree.

I too do not know where the extreme energy for the "something else" came from. The energy source might have been planted internally in the towers, prior to the event, or the energy might have been transmitted or conducted into the towers at the time of the destruction, or it might have been some combination thereof.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), mojo (3rd July 2016)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Here's another of my considerations. When you except the idea an exotic high energy weapon was fired from a distance, satellite, half way around the world, or even from miles away, that opens to more the possibility that it was not an inside job.

24. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's another of my considerations. When you except the idea an exotic high energy weapon was fired from a distance, satellite, half way around the world, or even from miles away, that opens to more the possibility that it was not an inside job.
    That's what Joseph Farrell also concludes ... that there was another player, with superior technology, that infiltrated the 9/11 operation, and also infiltrated various critical organizations within the US military/intelligence structure, as evidenced by the super secret code words that they used when calling in further threats to the American administration.

Apparently the American Neocons were served notice on that day that they were no longer king of the hill.

My guess is that what Joseph Plummer calls "The Network", in his most excellent book Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy, has decided that America has served its primary purpose of the last century, to destroy any other functioning nation states, by means of dominance in such arenas as finance, money and banking, military, manufacturing, technology, intelligence, drug running, pharmaceuticals, and nefarious operations.

I suspect that Plummer's "Network" is the same as what I call the Bastards in Power. It seems to be moving its power base from the US to the Orient, especially to some major coastal cities of China. America will be colonized for its farmland, mineral resources, and (what will become) cheap labor. America's gold, advanced technologies, and manufacturing have already moved to the Orient. America's dominance in the world's economy is currently en route to Asia. America's reputation in the world is in tatters.

What remains is (1) for the American people to be sufficiently terrorized and oppressed that they will surrender their will to their new, more blatantly impoverished and enslaved circumstances, and (2) for the final world-wide economic/financial/monetary/banking crises to occur that are needed to dismantle the current US Petro-Dollar Reserve Currency monetary system and to replace it with the next world monetary system.

Farrell perhaps suspects that this more powerful third party is post-War Nazi International, and others perhaps suspect that this more powerful third party is non-human.

I suspect that what Plummer calls "The Network" is this third party, though quite possibly with a non-human party behind them. I suspect that this third party has been dominant, in various forms, for many thousands of years on this planet, if not longer. Plummer only traces this "Network" back to the work of Cecil Rhodes.

Plummer's book on this topic is also available for free on his website: http://joeplummer.com/tragedy-and-hope-made-easy.html.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Carmody (3rd July 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016)

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    That's what Joseph Farrell also concludes ... that there was another player, with superior technology, that infiltrated the 9/11 operation, and also infiltrated various critical organizations within the US military/intelligence structure, as evidenced by the super secret code words that they used when calling in further threats to the American administration.

Apparently the American Neocons were served notice on that day that they were no longer king of the hill.

My guess is that what Joseph Plummer calls "The Network", in his most excellent book Tragedy and Hope 101: The Illusion of Justice, Freedom, and Democracy, has decided that America has served its primary purpose of the last century, to destroy any other functioning nation states, by means of dominance in such arenas as finance, money and banking, military, manufacturing, technology, intelligence, drug running, pharmaceuticals, and nefarious operations.

I suspect that Plummer's "Network" is the same as what I call the Bastards in Power. It seems to be moving its power base from the US to the Orient, especially to some major coastal cities of China. America will be colonized for its farmland, mineral resources, and (what will become) cheap labor. America's gold, advanced technologies, and manufacturing have already moved to the Orient. America's dominance in the world's economy is currently en route to Asia. America's reputation in the world is in tatters.

What remains is (1) for the American people to be sufficiently terrorized and oppressed that they will surrender their will to their new, more blatantly impoverished and enslaved circumstances, and (2) for the final world-wide economic/financial/monetary/banking crises to occur that are needed to dismantle the current US Petro-Dollar Reserve Currency monetary system and to replace it with the next world monetary system.

Farrell perhaps suspects that this more powerful third party is post-War Nazi International, and others perhaps suspect that this more powerful third party is non-human.

I suspect that what Plummer calls "The Network" is this third party, though quite possibly with a non-human party behind them. I suspect that this third party has been dominant, in various forms, for many thousands of years on this planet, if not longer. Plummer only traces this "Network" back to the work of Cecil Rhodes.

Plummer's book on this topic is also available for free on his website: http://joeplummer.com/tragedy-and-hope-made-easy.html.
    Now this is some interesting information. I may have to read these books.

FEMA Investigator’s Shock 9/11 Claim: ‘Vault Contents Emptied Before Attack… They Knew It Was Going To Happen’

"He shot hours of footage but never handed it in.
    Of particular interest was what he found beneath World Trade Center 6.
    He says inside the building he came across a vault that had been cleared of its contents before the planes struck."

"It is given weight by a similar discovery on a basement door below World Trade Center 4.
    According to a New York Times article, the door to a vault was still intact but it appeared as if somebody had tried to gain entry.
    Behind the vault door were nearly a thousand tonnes of silver and gold."
    Source.
    http://therundownlive.com/fema-inves...ing-to-happen/

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

28. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

David Long, 9/11 Eyewitness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQbEuBgAKso

Man claims black SUVs fled New York hour before first plane hit on 9/11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSvOyUHvDgw

Unusual activities at the world trade center before…
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mB2fHqnqZaE

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Man Behind the Camera / 9-11 Witness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LdojmGEtw

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd July 2016), ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2016)

30. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Kurt Sonnenfeld: The Man Behind the Camera / 9-11 Witness
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49LdojmGEtw
    See also this thread for further discussion of Kurt Sonnenfeld's 9/11 story: FEMA Investigator’s Shock 9/11 Claim: “Vault Contents Emptied Before Attack … They Knew It Was Going To Happen”

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd July 2016)

32. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Yes read that one too.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (3rd July 2016)

34. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,422 times in 5,645 posts

Quote that there was another player, with superior technology, that infiltrated the 9/11 operation
    yes true....Whom is the other player and what was the point they wanted to make? Can any inferences be made that provides a clue who they are? Maybe a black ops group, break away society? Some part of the gov was in the know based on some of the stories about gov officials being there and knowledge of building 7 before it falls, plus other nefarious input/knowledge. I thought I read somewhere that in Africa?? that there was another building that came down in a similar way? Does anyone remember hearing anything about that?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd July 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast