+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,036 times in 15,475 posts

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

HERE GOES: the most damning case against 911 ever stated was stated by our own president.

HERE IT IS FOLKS, THE FULL INTERVIEW OF DONALD TRUMP WHERE HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THE PLANES TOOK THE BUILDINGS OUT

I did not know a complete record of this interview with Trump existed, I thought all of it got expunged. Low and behold it surfaced today and Youtube has censored it entirely. They did not delete it as far as I know, but it's a fat chance you'll ever find it and they refused to serve it to an Android device. Maybe by the time I tried it on a phone they wiped it out? TOO LATE, I already saved it and will serve it from here. RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE, and I only have enough bandwidth to serve this one about 60,000 times so make sure you SAVE IT.

Click to play, right click to save.

Since 911, we have been lied to about how the World Trade center was built, and Donald Trump, one of the greatest architectual people of our time stated the exact opposite of what the MSM said.

MSM: The steel beams on the outside of the building were merely ornamental and a plane could go right through them.

Donald Trump: I was taken through the WTC personally by an engineer that built it. The steel beams on the outside of the building were incredibly strong, and were the strongest part of the building. It seems impossible a plane would ever go through them. Bombs must have been used in addition to the planes.
    Last edited by Hervé; 11th September 2019 at 20:23.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (11th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2019), Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), noxon medem (12th September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr Judy Wood: Most comprehensive research on what happened to the buildings on 9/11

"The steel beams on the outside of the building were incredibly strong, and were the strongest part of the building."
    This is a misleading statement.
    The "exterior beams" were NOT the strongest part of the building.
    Was this an intentional lie to mislead the public? Or just incompetence or stupid comment?
    I'm leaning toward intentional because I'd bet if we dug deep enough we'd find Trump's little fingers somewhere in the 9/11 pie.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,837 times in 19,919 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    "The steel beams on the outside of the building were incredibly strong, and were the strongest part of the building."
    This is a misleading statement.
    The "exterior beams" were NOT the strongest part of the building.
    Was this an intentional lie to mislead the public? Or just incompetence or stupid comment?
    I'm leaning toward intentional because I'd bet if we dug deep enough we'd find Trump's little fingers somewhere in the 9/11 pie.
    I'd guess it was just a loose comment. He's not an engineer! The point he was making, as best I understand it, is that no impacting plane could have butter-sliced its way through those external beams, just as many qualified engineers have themselves argued.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th September 2019), East Sun (11th September 2019), frankstien (11th September 2019), graciousb (12th September 2019), Hervé (11th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), Yoda (12th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #144
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,216 times in 260 posts

"In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

8. The Following User Says Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Tintin (11th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,612 times in 491 posts

here is the picture of the woman in the tower
    proving there was no temperature from flames
    bringing the buildings down :
    https://rense.com/general66/spainw.htm

and photo

Click image for larger version

Name:	2e10b74bb55e2df3a24ec02b9a0a6216.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	41522

closer
    Last edited by noxon medem; 11th September 2019 at 21:54.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

frankstien (12th September 2019), graciousb (12th September 2019), Hervé (12th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), winstonsmith (12th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8