+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Axman (13th December 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), FinallyNow (25th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Magneticman (13th December 2015), Nasu (13th December 2015), Snoweagle (14th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

if it weren't for Tesla one wouldn't have a computer to complain about his breakthru's.

4. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    if it weren't for Tesla one wouldn't have a computer to complain about his breakthru's.
    Agree, the title is kind of misleading. There is no dark side with the technology , its the way its use and the people who use it.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Axman (13th December 2015), Bob (13th December 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (13th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Magneticman (13th December 2015), Nasu (13th December 2015), Shannon (13th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There's no question scalar EM waves are dangerous.. Thing is, every electromagnetic signal can generate a scalar component.. That IS one of the reason's people are reacting to satellite microwave signals.. They create the Scalar inside the tissues, and people react terribly.. Tesla was about very LOW frequency waves.. those wavelengths aren't that much present these days to create scalar weapons.. Bearden was the one who pushed the "scalar interferometry" to push weapons systems.. waves which create interference, both constructive and destructive interference.. I'd point the finger squarely at Bearden for pushing the Tesla nonsense. He knows me well enough how I stand. Pushing "sensationalism" to sell books is not what I call spiritually honest.

There IS no way in hell Tesla could have created what Bearden got off into creating this mythos about Tesla. He should be ashamed for the disinformation path he put the world on about Tesla.

ref: http://www.cheniere.org/books/part1/teslaweapons.htm - notice it is under "books"
    Last edited by Bob; 13th December 2015 at 02:51.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 913 posts

Agreed. Talked with him many years ago and soon after had an experience that gave me some depth in viewing the talk he gave on the tele-v. Tele-Projected, Vision.

Bob,
    To most, the use of the word scalar is not accurate, but only used in the context of it's most well known application. It is longitudinal in relation to another force, thus amplitude, the quantity of it's force relative to another object. Can you help me suss this out, so I and others will understand it better?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (13th December 2015), Nasu (13th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    Agreed. Talked with him many years ago and soon after had an experience that gave me some depth in viewing the talk he gave on the tele-v. Tele-Projected, Vision.

Bob,
    To most, the use of the word scalar is not accurate, but only used in the context of it's most well known application. It is longitudinal in relation to another force, thus amplitude, the quantity of it's force relative to another object. Can you help me suss this out, so I and others will understand it better?
    No question it is abused.. Mathematical Scalar verses electromagnetic scalars..

Bearden jumped on the coat-tails of Tesla.. Ya I met him also in person, and it was quite clear the campaign was about misleading people, the term in psyops is called MITIGATION, or creating programs/projects that resources are consumed and people spend time continually, and fruitlessly to no productive end.. Tesla created AC electrical power. Anyone slamming that needs to get their head screwed back on as we will not have had any modern civilization and technology without AC power, economically transmitted at that..

Enough on that..

Quick primer.. When waves interact, there can be interference constructively (where the amplitude of the energy is increased) and destructively where the energy of the wave are decreased.

Low frequency waves, have a VERY long period between the wave peaks and valleys.. A human body is a given length, so any waves interacting with the human body have to be relatively proportional to the length of the body to couple and transfer energy.

The only wave which can do that are cellphone signals, microwave signals.. Waves from Satellite tend to be microwave as well as signals from LAN's and cellphones..

Early on AT&T had what is called microwave longlines - a way to transmit using short wavelength electronmagnetic microwave, phone calls at a distance without wires on the surface of the earth.. Those big towers, with the strange horn antennas on them - those were specifically within the 7 centimeter wavelength range.. And 7 centimeters resonates with brains, hearts, hands, portions of the liver, spleens, and other body parts about that length..

When a wave enters, it is reflected back and forth.. AND a new wave enters and IT is reflected back and forth... A vehicle moving on the interstate, can interact with the AT&T longlines and reflections happen, out of phase (phase means timing), and the waves then can enter once again, out of phase and create complex patterns of interferences, both constructive and destructive interferences.. When that happens the nerves FIRE because of the voltage imparted upon them.. OR the nerve firing is inhibited by the signal suppression by the microwaves.

Tesla's waves were so long frequency, they could not be setup to resonate with the body for one thing.. The wavelengths Tesla was using were many hundreds of meters in length.. No way to couple energy to a body..

As to coupling to a missile or a ship, or airplane again the issue with the wavelength TESLA was using it IS impossible to couple, to have the waves absorbed. This is where Bearden for instance misleads people miserably, but has enough "sensationalism" to get lay people all upset, and disinformed - again military MISINFORMATION/DISINFORMATION campaign.. Interesting how long Bearden has been on the path.. AND interesting how may people world-wide fell for it.

I have a thread, if you are interested in dealing with "scalars" coming in from microwaves on the forum.. It is workable and very effective.. Point though, I strongly feel one should never be bashing Tesla for weaponry.. He simply mentioned that to gain the attention of the military, since he was bankrupt, going destitute and thought that getting the attention of those hell bent on war (MILITARY) at that time would get them to take notice and maybe cut him some funding.. Instead they raped him.. He could not have created microwaves with his tesla coils.. Impossible wavelengths to create, the tesla coils were way way long wavelengths..

Bearden and others abused that statement IMHO for capitalizing on Tesla's misfortune.. Like I said, Bearden and the others should be ashamed of their assault on Tesla.. Tesla was a blessing in a very turmoil money raking world.
    Last edited by Bob; 13th December 2015 at 04:01.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks, Bob. That helps my understanding.

I have always had a great fondness for Tesla and not once even entertained the idea of him being deceitful, like T.B.. This is akin to Gary Adair's meeting with Hawking and their talk about getting insightful downloads as a prime basis for their understanding of more complex theories. I have known since my first intro to nikola's works that he was similarly inspired.

The odd thing is that we now have a deeper understanding of programmed disinfo and benefit from seeing those scientists, who present some depth and purport to inform us, in video format and have increased our depth of perception into how they come off, as either truthful or deceptive.

I'll read the thread. Thank You, Sir Robert!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2015), Bubu (13th December 2015), Nasu (13th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Went to the thread and knew of the book idea, even have a few diagrams and pics of it's application. I will apply it and test it out with this organism I now inhabit.

Thanks, Bob

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bob (13th December 2015), Nasu (13th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

I'm going to post here an e-mail conversation I had with my uncle a couple of months ago.

Uncle:

Quote I spent quite an amount of time a few years ago working on planar array design and FFT solutions to better understand stuff from an analysis perspective. I have a number of Radar and Electromagnetism reference books (Skolniks etc) but I also have a number of articles from conferences.
    When I did my OU degree there was also quite a lot on electromagnetic theory so I could probably dig some of that out. One of the more recent reference books I have in PDF is "Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas" by Sophocles Orfanidis, a Greek Cypriot turned US Citizen I met at the IEEE radar conference in Philadelphia a few years ago. I have the whole book in PDF but I think it is also available on line. It is a good reference for me as it starts with Maxwells theorems and ends up with the RADAR equation ( which I am more interested in).
    Me:

Thank you for that.

I have studied Maxwell’s theorems, this is where my interest in scalar fields stems from. Maxwell had a notation that described 4D with three different solutions of the general field equation. Maxwell described the mathematics and then the civil domain ‘forgot’ about two of the three equations…… I’m guessing that the military did not.

My interest lies in this:

If you take 2 transversal waves of the same frequency and over-lay them, annihilation occurs and you have a longitudinal wave. Repeat the same process and you have a scalar wave. If you were able to construct an antenna that could concentrate scalar waves then you have scalar potential, and this is the 4D that Maxwell was talking about.

Uncle:

Quote I have had an inquisitive interest in all this stuff for years that was triggered by my Radar work and whereas I didn't really come across anything directly I wouldn't be surprised that the military research types would be looking quite closely. It shouldn't be forgotten that until Hertz and co really started pushing EM theory the concepts of sound death rays, focussed light beams and similar were at the leading edge of science and research.

I know that this is the domain of some quite high brow stuff and that research into things like the Higgs Bosun is likely to develop greater understanding. The difference between EM characteristics (microwave and Sound etc and the resulting use of residual energy - e.g. In the form of pressure) are widely taken for granted as a function of wavelength rather than anything else. I remember reading somewhere ( I think an article in the IEEE monthly magazine) about Tesla's research into Hyper Dimensional physics and factors like the "loss" of energy that wasn't explainable. Asking questions around this subject and talking in this way will guarantee a visit from the faceless.

I look forward to a pint and a chat the next time we meet.

The faceless. You see how even outside of the world of secrecy, people are scared to talk of interesting things.

Regards.

P.S. if anyone would like the PDF he sent me just pop me a PM.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 13th December 2015 at 09:29.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Agondonter (29th May 2016), Bubu (13th December 2015), Cara (13th December 2015), FinallyNow (25th December 2015), Hym (13th December 2015), Matt P (13th December 2015), Reinhard (13th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #10
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

The book is available in PDF format here:

S. J. Orfanidis - Electromagnetic Waves and Antennas

Thank you very much Citizen No 7.

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,259 times in 1,040 posts

Default The Dark Side Of Tesla's Technology

Only 18 minutes long....well worth your time if you have any interest in Tesla.

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

animovado (26th October 2016), Axman (25th October 2016), Bluegreen (26th October 2016), bogeyman (25th October 2016), DarMar (25th October 2016), drneglector (25th October 2016), earthadvocate (25th October 2016), Ernie Nemeth (25th October 2016), Ewan (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th October 2016), greybeard (25th October 2016), Happyjak (25th October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), joeecho (25th October 2016), JRS (25th October 2016), kirolak (25th October 2016), liderr (25th October 2016), Lifebringer (25th October 2016), NancyV (25th October 2016), Olaf (25th October 2016), Rex (25th October 2016), Rich (25th October 2016), sandy (25th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2016), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2016), toppy (25th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Right on!!

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2016), greybeard (25th October 2016), jjjones (26th October 2016), liderr (25th October 2016), NancyV (25th October 2016), Spellbound (25th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th October 2016)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Thank you for posting this very important DOT-CONECTING vid Spellbound.

Put 2 and 2 together you get answers,
    TESLA-TECHNOLOGY+CORRUPT GOVERNMENT

When you put the above 2+2 together you get all the bad ills the world is suffering today.

Good will always be corrupted while we have such creatures ruling this, our one and only planet.
    We should all be living in a Tesla (Not just Tesla, many other great minds have been hushed/killed or corrupted) healthy, bright and loving world of abundance by now, a GOLDEN UTOPIA
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Ewan (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th October 2016), NancyV (25th October 2016), Spellbound (25th October 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (31st October 2016), Spellbound (25th October 2016), Sunny-side-up (26th October 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

The issue with "Scalar" (and "subquantum physics") is largely to do with the idea that one is messing with the most base/fundamental level of energy/matter of our particular space-time ratio(s) or Universe. There are both good and terrible reasons for its suppression.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

Spellbound (16th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread