+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

I was thinking something similar. Where does he get the 56 figure from?

2. Link to Post #22
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Camelot: KAMERAN FAILY INTERVIEW III : ISIS & EVENTS TO COME : PLANET X

Well, he talks about dust coming from the planet X. But I have been suffering to get a flight when the big volcano in Iceland broke out. I could imagine similar things happening again. Doesnīt matter which origin. And I was casually in Berlin on 9/11. Everything was full of police sirenes and military. In Germany, why should that be?! I just donīt want that to happen to me again =D

All the data he gives are his interpretation, of course, I agree there. BUT nevertheless, we have a very restricted view of our galaxy, same of the magnetic fields. And I can imagine a magnetic shift which would turn everything up-side down, literally. I was very surprised to hear about the gravitatory waves and the "new" planet. Not surprised about its existing, but that some recognized astronomer dared to speak it out! Many people are not aware of the movement of the sun system itself. If it takes 230 million years to turn around the milky way, well... we donīt have any empiric date of what happens once we have done all the way round

3. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

The fact that we have no, or little empirical data leaves us open to every "insider" claiming to have the inside track on the latest doom coming down the pipeline.

We've seen a million of them come and go over the years.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

can someone tell me how (if) I can download this interview to my Samsung 3 phone so I can listen out in the garden - sorry not tech savvy and would appreciate the specific steps that I could do if this is possible?

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Quote Posted by Raven (here)
    can someone tell me how (if) I can download this interview to my Samsung 3 phone so I can listen out in the garden - sorry not tech savvy and would appreciate the specific steps that I could do if this is possible?
    hi, if audio only is ok, try following this link and, hopefully, there will be a player embedded in the page it takes you to. I'm not smart phone savvi so I don't know how all that will work out for you, but it should be technically simple enough.

I tend to regard "smart", as it is used to define IT tech', as actually rather nobbled or 'stupid', but this link should be a very simple task for your phone to accomplish:

https://app.box.com/s/8jsbiupn7zz6s54vlphqp03uyg8r185e

good luck
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Raven (26th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2