Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: FBI quietly opens files on Hitler fleeing to Argentina

1. Link to Post #41
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Default Re: FBI quietly opens files on Hitler fleeing to Argentina

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, it is. The series is ponderous and heavily-scripted American documentary style (oh, for the BBC! They could have presented it all in two hours flat, assuming a greater degree of intelligence in the viewers)... but there's some really interesting information in there, some of it new.

I’m watching them one after the other, and I'm learning quite a lot. They're following the material in the FBI files closely, using smart software to highlight correlations and connections in names, places and money.
    Thanks Bill for the uploads! This is absolutely amazing stuff. I almost didn't sleep at all last night after downloading because I just had to see more episodes one after another.

I'm not sure how much that dramatization part bothers me. Some of it does. It's unlikely they could have aired any footage at all of some of those buildings without asking permission. For example that stealth-operation from the boat was quite silly.

But still there was a lot of interesting information, those underground tunnels which i've always suspected were under Berlin reaching quite far in the city. Also interesting that Hitler might have had Eva Brown killed and of course all of those eyewitness reports all around in South America. I'm pretty convinced that he did actually flee Germany alive.

And of course, you can get away with anything if you just have enough money, no matter how horrible person you are or horrible things you've done. Plus that scary nazi-thingy, people were afraid and some are still afraid. Maybe it's because the fourth reich is still alive and kicking.
    Last edited by muxfolder; 23rd December 2015 at 14:59.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Atlas (23rd December 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2015), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), Matthew (22nd June 2017), mojo (23rd December 2015)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Something that no one seems to have factored in is that the first allusion to Hitler escaping in a U-boat to Argentina was made in... 1944, in a psychological warfare leaflet dropped over continental Europe in order to demoralize the German army by the Political Warfare Executive (PWE).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...fare_Executive

Name:  hitler leaflet.png
Views: 1651
Size:  162.8 KB

Machine translation
    Quote Do not worry about the leader
    If we lose everything well - A remote-aircraft or large-submarine is still there to save him to Japan or Argentina
    Be of good cheer
    In other words, the story originally came out as not even a hoax – just a pseudo-pessimistic prediction – devised by the Brits and the US. Just when and how it turned into something else I have no idea.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (23rd December 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2015), BMJ (7th November 2017), Calz (23rd December 2015), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), muxfolder (23rd December 2015), Nasu (22nd June 2017), seko (22nd May 2016), transiten (26th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Octavusprime (here)

Been watching the Hunting Hitler series on History channel. Pretty amazing evidence is followed around the world. Worth a watch.
    Yes, it is. The series is ponderous and heavily-scripted American documentary style (oh, for the BBC! They could have presented it all in two hours flat, assuming a greater degree of intelligence in the viewers)... but there's some really interesting information in there, some of it new.

I’m watching them one after the other, and I'm learning quite a lot. They're following the material in the FBI files closely, using smart software to highlight correlations and connections in names, places and money.

I've uploaded all the episodes here:
    1. Hunting Hitler S01E01 The Hunt Begins.mp4
    2. Hunting Hitler S01E02 Secret Nazi Lair.mp4
    3. Hunting Hitler S01E03 Escape From Berlin.mp4
    4. Hunting Hitler S01E04 The Tunnel.mp4
    5. Hunting Hitler S01E05 Ratlines.mp4
    6. Hunting Hitler S01E06 Hitler's Safehouse.mp4
    7. Hunting Hitler S01E07 Friends in High Places.mp4
    8. Hunting Hitler S01E08 Hitler's Plane.mp4
    I've also uploaded all the FBI files, easily downloadable in 4 large PDFs. They're on the Avalon server now, and will be there from here on out.

http://projectavalon.net/FBI_Hitler_Files 4.zip (39 Mb)
    Oh, Jesus, I am watching the safehouse episode and now I am going to have watch the whole series. Very good and a bit addictive I might add.
    What I love is the on the spot reporting and the sense of place.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd June 2017 at 12:14.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

Atlas (24th December 2015), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2015), BMJ (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), mojo (23rd December 2015), muxfolder (23rd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by cccme (here)

...on the spot reporting and the sense of place.
    Yes, exactly. The series kinds of fizzles out (I'd thought there were more episodes, but no)... although they could have continued the feet-on-the-ground detective work for far longer if the ratings and interest were there. (And money, too, because this was surely quite expensive to make.)

But two short clips have really stayed with me... both eye-witness reports of Hitler's presence: one in Spain, an elderly man who was 15 when he helped dig tunnels under a local monastery for Hitler and others (after he had fled Germany), and, in Argentina, a frail, elderly, bed-ridden woman who stated on record the witness testimony she'd been living with all her life. Moving and impressive.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (24th December 2015), BMJ (7th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), mojo (23rd December 2015), muxfolder (24th December 2015), Nasu (22nd June 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Something that no one seems to have factored in is that the first allusion to Hitler escaping in a U-boat to Argentina was made in... 1944, in a psychological warfare leaflet dropped over continental Europe in order to demoralize the German army by the Political Warfare Executive (PWE).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politi...fare_Executive

Machine translation
    Quote Do not worry about the leader
    If we lose everything well - A remote-aircraft or large-submarine is still there to save him to Japan or Argentina
    Be of good cheer
    In other words, the story originally came out as not even a hoax – just a pseudo-pessimistic prediction – devised by the Brits and the US. Just when and how it turned into something else I have no idea.
    I have a feeling that came up in the Indonesian link video I was watching, I really must try to locate that again. Google isn't helping me, nor IXQuick or Good Gopher. The annoying thing is I'm almost sure I was following a link from Avalon in the first place.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Atlas (24th December 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), mojo (24th December 2015), muxfolder (25th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #46
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Re: Getaway Via Submarine:
    Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    One investigation report by the FBI is very telling, they had many reports that Hitler got away via submarine 530 and landed off shore on the Pacific side of South America.
    So far I've found two mentions of submarine which may be of interest in the document Report on Unidentified Flying Objects/Darmstadt Internment Camp Lectures - 20 June 1950, which I provided HERE:

EXCERPT #1:
    5 August 1947
    (From Guida Bernardy)
    To General Clay
    Through CIC
    (Page 159)

[…]

1. Completion of the Maurer-Experiments [led] to a combat-ready weapon which has been sighted over America, China, and Italy – - disks [“Scheiben”], which are the most dangerous weapons in the world.

2. Involvement of the Führer, who is still alive, with these experiments.

3. Threats and destruction of all of Europe and America if the United States does not promptly intervene. This is the reason I came to you.

[…]

Attachment to number 2:

The Führer is currently at the launch base in his special submarine - - a multi-walled special construction (drawings are available), which is able to dive to a depth of 90 meters and is a German special construction. I know from the Navy that a special U-boat was built for the Führer's use. He will demonstrate to the world that he is able to destroy it. The exact location of the U-boat's position and launch base has been plotted on a map.

The Führer's boat, recently located between Cape Horn and the Cape of Good Hope has been resupplied by long-range aircraft of a foreign power. The logistics of fuel were solved this way: 2 carried fuel for the third aircraft. New experiments with the disks, testing exact target acquisition, are planned on 9-24-47. Since the Führer is present, the first underwater launch will be tested. The storage of the plans has been exactly represented.
    EXCERPT #2:
    1 March 1948
    MEMORANDUM FOR THE OFFICER IN CHARGE:
    SUBJECT : WENDEL, Fritz
    (Page 55)

[…]

(b) The HORTEN Bros. aircraft that Subject knew of were propelled by jet and rocket engines, both of which emit sound while in operation. He stated that he did not know of any soundless or near soundless engines. WENDEL here related that German scientists had been experimenting with the use of ordinary type engines for normal or cruising speeds, with rocket engines to be used on the same craft for super speed. This theory was used by the Germans on submarines for high speed getaways. This was first used by the scientist WALTHER at KIEL (L55/C53.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Atlas (24th December 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), ketikoti (27th December 2015), mojo (24th December 2015), muxfolder (24th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #47
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Adolf Hitler And Dr Krupp Von Bohlen Of Krupp Munitions:

German 80 cm railway gun developed in the late 1930s by Krupp as siege artillery for the explicit purpose of destroying the main forts of the French Maginot Line:

Source: http://www.photos-albums.com/9-large...er-album64264/

1945 BBC Radio Broadcast Proves Hitler Suicide a Fraud:
    Last edited by Atlas; 24th December 2015 at 10:46.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

7alon (22nd June 2017), Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), Billy (22nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), muxfolder (24th December 2015), Nasu (22nd June 2017), transiten (26th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Here's Jerome Corsi (the author of the excellent book Hunting Hitler), for three hours on Coast to Coast, 14 Jan 2014.
    1. Coast to Coast - Jerome Corsi, Hunting Hitler, 14 Jan 2014 - Hour 2.mp3
    2. Coast to Coast - Jerome Corsi, Hunting Hitler, 14 Jan 2014 - Hour 3.mp3
    3. Coast to Coast - Jerome Corsi, Hunting Hitler, 14 Jan 2014 - Hour 4.mp3

http://we.tl/spcYeBWMHk (40 Mb, downloadable till 31 Dec)

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (26th December 2015), Atlas (24th December 2015), BMJ (7th November 2017), Calz (24th December 2015), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Mike (22nd June 2017), mojo (24th December 2015), muxfolder (24th December 2015), Snoweagle (6th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), Billy (22nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), mojo (24th December 2015), muxfolder (24th December 2015), seko (22nd May 2016), Snoweagle (6th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

Wow, thanks for all the excellent additions including articles photos and links. I wonder what the results would be in the general public if asked "Do you think Hitler dies in the bunker?" It's so strange comparing the hunt for Hitler to other people like Ben Laden which they never gave up hunting for, its such a contrast.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (24th December 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), muxfolder (24th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,503 times in 5,654 posts

More evidence:

Here's a thought. Going back to why the US stopped hunting Hitler. Could it be that Hitler had advanced technology that could destroy the US?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (22nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

Interesting note about U-530 the U-boat that dropped Hilter off in Argentina. Quote:
    "7th patrol and surrender
    U-530 did not initially surrender at war's end, as ordered by Admiral Dönitz; instead the crew headed for Argentina and ultimately surrendered to the Argentine Navy on 10 July 1945 at Mar del Plata.

Her captain, Oberleutnant Otto Wermuth, had decided to surrender at Mar del Plata. He did not explain why it had taken him more than two months to reach there, nor why the submarine had jettisoned its deck gun, or why the crew carried no identification, nor what had happened to the ship's log.

The unexpected arrival of U-530 started many rumors. Brazilian Admiral Jorge Dodsworth Martins said he believed that U-530 could have sunk the cruiser Bahia, while Admiral Dudal Teixeira, also a Brazilian, believed that U-530 had come from Japan. An Argentine reporter claimed that he had seen a Buenos Aires provincial police report to the effect that a strange submarine had surfaced off the lower Argentine coast and had landed a high-ranking officer and a civilian who might have been Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun in disguise.[4] U-977 was also accused of sinking Bahia; however, an inquiry eventually found that the cruiser had been sunk due to a gunnery accident.[5]

The Argentine Naval Ministry issued an official communique in which they stated that U-530 was not responsible for the sinking of Bahia, that no Nazi leader or high-ranking military officers were aboard, and that U-530 had landed no one on the coast of Argentina before surrendering.[4]

The crew of U-530 were interned, they and the boat were then transferred to the United States. The submarine was sunk as a target on 28 November 1947 by a torpedo from American submarine Toro."

Link:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-530

Other points of note is the fact that:

- The captain had removed the deck cannon. (Was that an attempt to change the profile of the surface running profile of the submarine, reduce it's radar profile when submerged, improve the performance of the submarine when submerged, these submarines only had a 8 knot top speed submerged).

- The submarine was a slightly larger version of the IXC submarine, being a IXC/40 with a range of 25,650km. (With more than enough range to reach Argentina or Japan).

- The captain of U-530 was replaced in January 1945 by Oberleutnant zur See Otto Wermuth. (was he a trusted individual whom was given several months to familiarise himself with the crew and preparations for his final mission).

Maybe of interest.
    REPORT ON THE INTERROGATION OF PRISONERS FROM U-530 SURRENDERED AT MAR DEL PLATA, 10 JULY 1945
    Link:
    http://www.uboatarchive.net/U-530A/U-530INT.htm

U-Boat Argentina Otto Wermuth Captain of U-530

History
    This is a blog that aims to describe historical facts. Under no circumstances political topics. Some content is generated by its author, other duly referenced, are opinions of others. The appearance of any image or photograph related to dictatorships or sensitive issues is purely figurative and related to historical themes touched on site.
    Banner
    Captain Otto Wermuth U-530
    Otto Wermuth, Oberleutnant zur See, he was born on July 28, 1920 Aalen, Württemberg.

U-boats commanded

U-853 July 10, 1944 Aug 31, 1944 without war patrols
    U-530 Jan, 1945 July 10, 1945 1 war patrol (130 days)

Ranges obtained in the Kriegsmarine
    16 Sep 1939 Offiziersanwärter
    July 1, 1940 Fähnrich zur See
    July 1, 1941 Oberfähnrich zur See
    1 Mar 1942 Leutnant zur See
    October 1, 1943 Oberleutnant zur See
    October 1, 1943 Oberleutnant zur See

Personal information:
    Otto Wermuth joined the Kriegsmarine in 1939. He served in the destroyer Z 23 from March to April 1941. Then he joined the force submersible.
    Upon completion of his training he was assigned to U-37 as the official (in September 1941).
    July 1942, Otto Wermuth integrated as an official crew of the successful U-103, remaining in that role until June 1943, when he was appointed first oficil on the same submarine until February 1944. He served in the U-103 for 3 patrols and spent a total of 150 days at sea. During that period, the U-103 managed to sink three boats.
    Otto Wermuth began training as a U-boat commander in March 1944. He took command of U-853 on July 10 for a short period, leaving it on 31 August. Then he was assigned as an officer of U-530.
    Surrender of U-530 in Argentina

Otto Wermuth, only 24, became commander of U-530 in January 1945; She would make him one of the last and most famous war patrols. On March 3, 1945 they left Horten, Norway, for a patrol off the coast of Halifax, Canada. Finding few enemy vessels it decided to due south, into the waters of New York. From 4 to 7 May, the U-530 fired nine torpedoes on Allied ships in the waters referred to, but they have missed the target. When Wermuth finally learned the German capitulation decided to head to Argentina. They rejected the remaining five torpedoes and set sail to South America, rendering the Argentinian submarine to the Navy on July 10, 1945, after spending 130 days at sea.

Link:
    http://u-boatargentina.blogspot.com....ur-see-no.html
    Last edited by BMJ; 3rd January 2016 at 03:52.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (22nd May 2016), Billy (22nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th April 2016), mojo (2nd January 2016), Nasu (22nd June 2017), Shannon (2nd January 2016), Snoweagle (6th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

This, from Jeff Rense, Jim Marrs, Nazi historian Harry Cooper, and remote viewer Dick Allgire, is more than fascinating. Although it's a free upload of 20 minutes of one hour of the show, the video shows some very interesting archive images. I'd very much like to know more.
    • Does anyone have access to the entire show?
    • Has anyone read the book, seen the remote viewing video What Really Happened To Adolf Hitler?, or the documentary that Jeff Rense mentions several times about the German expedition to Antarctica in 1938?
    From the YouTube text:
    Re-Uploaded to provide additional rare images of the original 1938 German expedition to Antarctica and some of the gigantic caverns that were explored on that mission.

Link to the complete & incredible documentary on the subject: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/rvhitler

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (25th May 2016), Atlas (22nd May 2016), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd May 2016), Billy (22nd May 2016), BMJ (23rd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Hervé (22nd May 2016), Rex (23rd May 2016)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Not sure if these were posted yet, but here's another interview with Harry Cooper. There are even some pictures in approximately 52 minutes.

Here's another good one:
    Remote Viewing The Death of Adolf Hitler with Dick Allgire, Harry Cooper, Jim Marrs and Jeff Rense, May 13, 2016.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

7alon (22nd June 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2016), Billy (26th May 2016), BMJ (2nd January 2017), Flash (23rd September 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), mojo (23rd September 2016), Shannon (23rd September 2016), transiten (26th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

And so now we can trust the FBI and the Nazi-like American government? Hmmmmm.....

What I experienced in Nazi Germany reveals a much different timeline and happenings.

I covered some of my experiences in Nazi Germany in THE EYE OF RA [p. 92 of PDF]. However, what I revealed there was the tip of the iceberg, but nevertheless, very revealing.

As I have already mentioned before, the abducting ETs follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes place them in positions of authority in government, religions, or secret societies. Such was the case of my lifetime in Nazi Germany. I knew Adolph Hitler personally.

In 1938 the Grays officially met with the Nazis and it was attended by numerous military personnel (including me) and Adolph Hitler. I was invited on a "tour" of the large disk parked outside the hangar. Instead of a "tour" I received a traumatic "examination" and electronic mind programming. I can only assume that Adolph got the same treatment.

Also, I know that the Grays and their ilk can clone people. My son witnessed a clone of me over twenty years ago. Would it not be prudent to at least consider that they also cloned Adolph Hitler?

Considering these facts and possibilities plus the fact that the high-level US government aristocracy lies, deceives and hides the truth at almost every turn: Can we truly know what is true or not true about Adolph Hitler?

Perhaps it is like Hillary Clinton--Which Hillary are we talking about?

It is even not a stretch to suggest that the original Adolph might have been replaced with a clone in 1938 at the official meeting and "tour" with the Grays. Who knows?

IMO, what happened to the real (or cloned) Adolph Hitler is irrelevant, because what really happened is that Nazism was exported via Operation Paperclip, Skull & Bones, etc into the US. It's the new improved velvet-glove-on-the-iron-fist version of National Socialism.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd September 2016 at 17:47.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd September 2016), BMJ (2nd January 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd September 2016), mojo (23rd September 2016), Shannon (23rd September 2016)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, TrumanCash, for this input! Now I MUST check out The Eye of Ra! Loved your statement,"new improved velvet-glove-on-the-iron-fist of National Socialism"!! I believe I now understand what you wrote under your avatar. Amazing!

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), mojo (23rd September 2016)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Bumping this. It seems that Hunting Hitler is back on so it wasn't axed after all. Can't wait to see it.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), mojo (23rd June 2017)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

A huge cache of Nazi artifacts has been found in Argentina:

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd June 2017), avid (22nd June 2017), BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bob (22nd June 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd June 2017), JRS (22nd June 2017), mojo (23rd June 2017), muxfolder (22nd June 2017), Nasu (22nd June 2017), Noelle (22nd June 2017)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

This video has a lot of useful information which can be backed by good sources you can find on the internet. I disagree with some of the content, but much of the stuff Jim talks about in the podcast is also in this film.

Quote Adolf Hitler's childhood, from his birth and early life, throughout his WW1 exploits and into his early political career.

Blocked in Austria, Czech Republic, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Guadeloupe, Israel, Italy, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Poland, Reunion, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Switzerland, Wallis and Futuna.

Use this site (http://www.unblockyoutube.us/), copy & paste the YouTube video link at the bottom and unblock it.

For more historical documentation, check the following:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... - Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story NEVER Told!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... - Adolf Hitler - Inspirational Videos & Speeches

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-oo... - @Dennis Wise Official Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/TGSNTtv - @TGSNTtv Official Channel

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv - @TGSNTtv Official Website

P.S. - I do not own any of this content. The purpose of uploading this video is utterly for historical documentation. All rights go to @TGSNTtv

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), mojo (23rd June 2017)

39. Link to Post #60
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,301 times in 1,173 posts

There seems enough evidence to indicate he suffered from a form of Parkinsons, even on old recovered reels one can detect the hand shaking beyond control.

So, even if he had survived, it wouldn't have taken long for him to foul his own pants and swagger about like a Duck.

Medical Diaries.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Morell/Morell.pdf

My two cents.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

BMJ (23rd June 2017), Bruno (22nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), mojo (23rd June 2017), Spiral (22nd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast