+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative medicine for mental disorders

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Default Alternative medicine for mental disorders

did any one heard about any alternative way to cure mental disorders like aspbergers?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2015), Hym (19th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

6pounder (18th December 2015), Bill Ryan (18th December 2015), Hym (19th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Alternative medicine for mental disorders

Detoxadine, Vit D and Barleygrass would be the first three I'd try.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2015), Hym (19th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Question: What is detoxadine? I see the other natural, but this one seems pharma...?Just want to know
    Never mind, I found it, thanks.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 18th December 2015 at 15:14.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2015), Hym (19th December 2015), Kryztian (19th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

A friend of mine has 3 kids with Aspergers syndrome/ADD/ADHD. She also has a Ph D in molecular biology so I trust her advise on this.
    They take MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and B50 complex which must include 50 mg choline. The choline and MSM creates acetylcholine - a substans she says is used 10 X more in Asperger people than "ordinary" people so that is vital to get it every day. She thinks the Asperger brain works 10 times faster than the ordinary brain thereof they have an increased need for this neurtransmitter. They also take vitamin-C and a mineral complex, and omega 3. You can read about what she calls "letterpeople" here in this article by Mary Rodwell about star children.
    http://www.jar-magazine.com/in-depth...ial-connection

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2015), Hym (19th December 2015), Kryztian (19th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015), sheme (18th December 2015), witchy1 (20th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member chanda's Avatar
    Thanks

I cannot stress enough to use sodium chlorite(MMS) and parasite protocol with enema and diet.
    lots of info. from Jim Humble and Kerri Rivera. My autistic son had tremendous change
    in just 1 year, and all over it made my life much stress free. My whole family takes it.
    Never giving up sodium chlorite.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chanda For This Post:

Hym (19th December 2015), LindyLou22 (20th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015), Shannon (18th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

"The Vitamin Cure For Alcoholism" is a book by Dr.Abrahm Hoffer. In the book Dr.Hoffer, MD, PHD, notes his use of niacinamide, buffered Vitamin B3, in his treatment of schizophrenia over a very long period of time, with a 70% cure rate as a result. When Dr. Hoffer met Bill W., the co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous there was a very strong connection in looking for any nutri-chemical treatment of the brain, body and mind disorder people call alcoholism. They worked on it with varying degrees of success.

For some blessed reason I had a family member with a "diagnosed" mental illness. In his case that was not the truth of his condition, but merely the excuse to use him for monetary gain. Parental trauma, abuse by clergy, topped off with a horrible diet all contributed to his treatments by the pharma machine and it's whores, allopathic/traditional doctors.

My brother was subjected to being treated, obviously not cured, with prescription meds like Prolixin, Artain, Cogentin (an antipsychotic which actually blocks acetylcholine) etc. I would consider his abuse and mistreatment by the entire industry as criminal. Because I have had these experiences with a very cool brother, to this day I am the one in any group of people who knows when to step in when people seem to have these outward signs of deep internal stresses.

From the very beginning I always saw ease of these symptoms with the focus on nutrition and the chemistry of the brain (in it's interaction with the total chemical makeup of the individual). The judgementalism was never in me, as I saw it as a distraction used to hide the cause and the possible cures. It is hard to see the treatment of others, so diagnosed, in the ways that they are.

For those deeply disturbed there are still many nutritional solutions. However, the problems are never, ever separate from the psychic imprint, the emotional memory and the conditioning that long exposure habituates a person to living with it. I am of the experience that once the nutri-chemical inputs are in place a disorder can be relieved in a very short time, or over a long period of time. There is an obvious shift in most cases because a corner in treatment is seen, but that is just the beginning......

Facing the problems on all levels , forgiving and taking in the new habituation of constantly moving forward are integral to healing. Mix in music, creative activities and exercise of any sort and sometimes these things make us wonder why we mislabeled this problem as something different than the lack of living a fuller life.

In addition some will find that there IS JUST A CHEMICAL imbalance alone. If you find such a solution, share it, research it, both scientifically and anecdotally, and get on with living and loving the life you have.
    Last edited by Hym; 18th December 2015 at 18:19.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Michelle Marie (18th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

We just discovered Q Sciences EMPower Plus Vitamins. They were created to help people with mental disorders. My husband has schizzoaffective disorder/bi-polar and has been taking them for 3 weeks. After 4 days the "voices" ceased. For the first time in 30 years the voices are GONE. We have all noticed a huge change in him and are really optimistic at this point. :-)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hettleman For This Post:

Hym (19th December 2015), LindyLou22 (20th December 2015), Michelle Marie (18th December 2015), moekatz (18th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

Hettleman, That's good news. Very good news.

Here is a hint to others:
    When we look into the energetics of disease and when we consider them as mental disorders we often overlook the pathways thru which unnatural influences enter into our systems. An overlooked pathway is thru the electrochemical biology of the brain and the digestive system.

Would you please list the ingredients and PM them to me, or post them here? Whatever you prefer.
    Thank YOU !

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

well all suggested above are treatments... i was wondering if any one heard about a CURE for any disorder.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Ellisa (19th December 2015)

20. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

As yet there is no cure for anyone on the Autism Spectrum, which includes Asperger's syndrome (a term no longer used}. Some of the treatments may help, and sometimes the condition improves with maturity, but there is no cure. Certainly individual behavioural therapies, which require a huge dedication to implement, can sometimes help with individual symptoms, but that too is not a cure.

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm partial to craniosacral therapy and/or John Barnes myofascial release therapy along with an amethyst biomat and energetic balancing.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Ellisa (here)
    As yet there is no cure for anyone on the Autism Spectrum, which includes Asperger's syndrome (a term no longer used}. Some of the treatments may help, and sometimes the condition improves with maturity, but there is no cure. Certainly individual behavioural therapies, which require a huge dedication to implement, can sometimes help with individual symptoms, but that too is not a cure.
    To state there is no cure isn't correct. A cure is finding a balance in the body. The balance in cases of autism, ADHD, and other mental cases is correcting the gut/brain pathway. This is done by eliminating sugars and foods that feed yeast and bad bacteria. Then resupply the gut with the necessary beneficial bacteria. The bacteria in the gut communicate with the brain on a constant basis. Insufficient good bugs equals poor communication.

Study the book Fire in the Belly (I can email it to you. PM me.) and The GAPS diet for comprehensive protocols and sound reasoning. This is something you can bet on. Yes, autism has been cured in many children by use of the GAPS diet. The human body is designed to heal itself, given the right nutrients and bacteria. Bacteria cannot be underestimated. Their DNA has more influence on our bodies than does our own human DNA. Astounding!
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

6pounder (26th December 2015)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

http://www.alternativementalhealth.c...etoxification/

Good article on Autism & ADHD and web site for alternative mental health treatments

+ Reply to Thread