+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spiritual Snobbery: the Dark Side of Lightworkers

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Spiritual Snobbery: the Dark Side of Lightworkers

Via my friend Deon ~ A very promising up and coming modern businesswoman ...

"Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates:

"At the first gate, ask yourself “Is is true?”

At the second gate ask, “Is it necessary?”

At the third gate ask, “Is it kind?”

~ Rumi

"I recently found myself removed from a Facebook group I had joined that describes itself as “a loving community of spiritual lightworkers intended for sharing spiritual growth, support, information, resources and other helpful tips and tools.”

I believed I participated accordingly by “Liking” others’ posts and sharing helpful resources to support fellow members, such as articles I published with elephant journal and free worldwide distant healing events I offer monthly. I thus figured the removal was an error and requested to join again, but the request was surprisingly denied.

Unsure of what led to this, I contacted the administrators asking if they could share what happened. A few days later I received a reply from one of the two explaining that while she herself didn’t remove me, only admins are allowed to post events. This confused and disappointed me on several levels. First, as there were no community guidelines beyond the group description, I wondered how loving it was to abruptly remove an unsuspecting member who unintentionally broke an unwritten rule. Second, as a community aiming to foster support and the sharing of resources, I wondered how reserving the exclusive the right to post free healing events served the over 10,000 members. And finally, I wondered how kind it was to essentially ban the sensitive healer types the group is meant to serve.

While this isn’t a particularly drastic example, it did get me thinking of other experiences of snubbing in the “spiritual community.”

There was the raw-vegan yoga student who asked me if I was vegetarian and stopped attending my classes—which he had claimed were really helping his back issues—after I replied I wasn’t.

There was the popular yoga studio owner who stated that if I was interested in practicing “real yoga” (instead of attending classes at a local gym with some of the most grounded, loving and inspiring teachers I have had), that I should join his studio instead.

There was the cosmetician at my first and only visit to a Sephora shop whom I had simply asked about a tinted moisturizer for my yoga teacher training in Thailand. Instead of suggesting a product, she took it upon herself to lecture me what yoga is and isn’t about: It’s not about having clear skin, you shouldn’t care how you look, you shouldn’t try to impress others, you need to let go of your ego and just let your skin detox and breathe for once. It wasn’t even so much what she said, but the highly condescending tone she used that took me aback.

My clients, students and friends have expressed similar observations and disappointments in the spiritual community. A friend who started taking yoga classes sadly expressed that after months of trying to befriend fellow students she felt a camaraderie with given their mutual love of yoga, that her efforts were never reciprocated because she perhaps just wasn’t “hippie” enough for them to fit in.

Interestingly, my own inner spiritual snob came out when I met such “hippies” during yoga teacher training. The training was set on a secluded Thai beach with several yoga, meditation and detox retreat centers, as well as the only bars on the island that sold drugs and held night-long raves. At the time, immersed in reading sacred teachings, in awe of the natural beauty all around me and high on the love within my group, I couldn’t understand how or why these “bohemians” could meditate, do beach yoga and sing kirtans (call-and-response devotional chanting), while simultaneously smoking marijuana, doing hard drugs, raving all night, drinking and screaming in the ocean at sunrise and comparing who had sex with more strangers at the party.

Thankfully, I was able to realize what my real problem was: I somehow thought it was my place to look down on them for their “unspiritual” behavior, which in the very moment I did, disconnected me from my own spirit.

While getting on the “spiritual path” can be completely transformational and open us to profound healing, wisdom and miracles, the tools and teachings we practice—no matter what tradition or trend they follow—usually share the same ultimate aim: inner peace and the perfection of love. But when we get so caught up in what we are practicing rather than why, we can slip into the temptation to judge rather than discern, condemn rather than love and exclude rather than accept.

Even with the best of intentions, it’s all too easy to identify with being a “lightworker” and succumb to darkness.

We may guise a condescending remark by ending it with “Namaste” or “love and light.”

We may gossip about someone and say we are simply “honoring our truth.”

We may say things like, “I am not religious, I am spiritual” in an attempt to disassociate ourselves from what we might perceive as the dogmatic and judgmental nature of organized religion, and yet turn around and exhibit the same exclusivity and rigidity that we think have risen above of.

We may share our love for animals while inwardly calling a meat-eater a murderer.

We may gracefully flow into the most physically advanced yoga pose and yet find those bending their knees in forward fold just not good at or committed enough to yoga.

We may think of ourselves as old souls with many incarnations and then deem someone we think isn’t as evolved as us a “new soul” who clearly has not lived many lives.

We may begin our mornings with a loving-kindness meditation and then resent our “totally unconscious” corporate employer the rest of the day.

These are just some examples of how we may be more attached to the idea of being spiritual rather than practicing the universal spiritual values of love, acceptance, compassion, peace and oneness. The thing to remind ourselves of in these dark moments is that everyone is spiritual because everyone has a spirit. We are all seekers whether we know it or not. We are all lightworkers because the spark of the Divine shines within each of us.

To keep myself in check and monitor any spiritual pretentiousness that creeps up in me, I have developed a three-step process that helps me stay centered in my spirit rather than caught up in my spirituality:

1. Observe Consciously

One of the greatest gifts of spiritual teachings and practices is to help us become aware of our natural human reactions and emotions. We may not be able to control our inner reactions, but if we can catch ourselves as soon as thoughts like, “They are so (fill in the blank)!” come up, we become a witness to our reactions rather than bound by them or identified with them.

2. Accept Compassionately

Once we realize we have slipped into judgement and made ourselves better than or superior to another, instead of condemning ourselves for condemning, we can practice compassion for our own humanness. We can take a deep breath, process our feelings and welcome what we might learn about ourselves.

3. Respond Lovingly

Now that are aware of whatever has come up for us, we can go beyond accepting our human reactions and transcending them by asking one simple question: “What would love do?” The moment we ask this, we bypass our ideas and ideologies and get right to the heart and soul—where all spiritual paths are trying to lead us anyways and yet getting there does not require any specific path at all.

Sometimes the heart will tell us to accept, connect, invite, open and include, and sometimes it may tell us to walk away, speak up, draw a boundary, discern and be firm. But no matter what the heart says, it will always do it from, for and with love.

Whatever spiritual path we follow, how we treat others along the way says nothing about them but only defines us. So the next time we are about to say “Namaste” to someone, let us be mindful of whether we are truly intending to honor and connect with their inner light, or simply trying to outshine them with ours. We can then take a step back, reconnect with our hearts and speak and act from our spirit rather than our spirituality.

Because the world doesn’t need our lightworker lifestyles. It needs, more than anything, our kindness and love."

~

Author: Syma Kharal

Editor: Caroline Beaton

source

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Spiritual Snobbery: the Dark Side of Lightworkers

going around ...

We are all works in progress - Human beings trying to become human.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Spiritual Snobbery: the Dark Side of Lightworkers

I'm not sure if I added this video correctly, but it's Mark Passeo's excellent analysis of the new Age meme and it's implications and motivations. One aspect of it is the use of meditation and Yoga. In essence he is saying those practices while beneficial are distorted and used to keep people focused on them selves and away from taking any real action in the world. The New Age meme, like the Hippie meme (see Weird Science in the Canyon, by David McGowan) are filled with paradoxes, like the one you point out, because it is not based on universal truths, but spun out by Government Intel operatives to manipulate the masses. The New Age meme is social engineering, using the same old manipulations wrapped in new paper; that some people are better than other people. In our society they teach, advertise, those with money, a certain skin color, an education or beauty are better. With the New Age meme it's what level of density one is from, what color their aura is, how spiritually evolved they are. As you noted these people are making judgments based on Yoga and food choices. They are doing just what the spin doctors want. Focus on the individual and not the structure, because if we did we would tare it down in a day.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 21st December 2015 at 23:48. Reason: fixed YouTube embed

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

AngelEyes (30th December 2015), astridmari (1st January 2016), bettye198 (27th December 2015), Bill Ryan (24th December 2015), giovonni (21st December 2015), Griff (22nd December 2015), justntime2learn (23rd December 2015), Karpos (22nd December 2015), Omni (23rd December 2015), raregem (22nd December 2015), sandy (22nd December 2015), Shannon (22nd December 2015), sigma6 (27th December 2015), TargeT (22nd December 2015)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I wasn't going to post this little treasure that I found earlier today, but it fits rather well with the topic of this thread.

Snordster is perhaps the finest dramatic reader of essays and articles that I know of. He doesn't do many such productions, but when he does, they are delightful gems. Do give a listen. It's just four minutes long. He speaks in favor of finding a balanced awareness of both the light and the dark within one.
    The Youtube description is accurate:
    Quote Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! ****ing love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
    ... a delightful piece.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd December 2015 at 19:39.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

3(C)+me (22nd December 2015), Akasha (22nd December 2015), Anchor (23rd December 2015), AngelEyes (30th December 2015), araucaria (22nd December 2015), AriG (23rd December 2015), astridmari (1st January 2016), avid (22nd December 2015), Baby Steps (22nd December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), Clear Light (22nd December 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (23rd December 2015), DeDukshyn (22nd December 2015), drneglector (29th December 2015), Ella (22nd December 2015), Eva2 (22nd December 2015), Ewan (22nd December 2015), FinallyNow (22nd December 2015), Foxie Loxie (22nd December 2015), Gardener (22nd December 2015), genevieve (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Hazelfern (27th December 2015), Heart-2-Heart (23rd December 2015), Heartsong (22nd December 2015), Ivanhoe (22nd December 2015), Jhonie (22nd December 2015), justntime2learn (23rd December 2015), Krist (24th December 2015), Kristin (24th December 2015), Marianne (22nd December 2015), Matt P (22nd December 2015), Midnight Rambler (22nd December 2015), Nasu (23rd December 2015), raregem (22nd December 2015), Reinhard (22nd December 2015), Rex (22nd December 2015), Richard S. (22nd December 2015), RunningDeer (22nd December 2015), sandy (22nd December 2015), Savannah (22nd December 2015), Shannon (22nd December 2015), Spirithorse (22nd December 2015), TargeT (22nd December 2015), TraineeHuman (23rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd December 2015)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Paul,

Well that was pretty crass, crude, and funny but then sooooooo TRUE............Love it..... thanks for changing your mind and posting it.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Post:

Anchor (23rd December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), DeDukshyn (22nd December 2015), Eva2 (22nd December 2015), Gardener (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Matt P (22nd December 2015), raregem (22nd December 2015), Shannon (22nd December 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd December 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I wasn't going to post this little treasure that I found earlier today, but it fits rather well with the topic of this thread.
    REAL spirituality ... is practical, almost mechanical, and a ****-tONNE of hard work. There's no magic words ... period.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (22nd December 2015), Anchor (23rd December 2015), AngelEyes (30th December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), FinallyNow (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), greybeard (23rd December 2015), nomadguy (27th December 2015), raregem (22nd December 2015), sandy (22nd December 2015), Shannon (22nd December 2015), Sierra (22nd December 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2015), thunder24 (22nd December 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd December 2015)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

It's possible the "new agers"(label for truth seekers) simply feel free enough to teach or awaken others. They don't have all the answers but like here or any other thing/place or space, when you outgrow you move on, eh? So how do you out-grow getting to know your true self?
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 22nd December 2015 at 13:18.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

shadowstalker (27th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

New Age may be the staring point for many and thus the spiritual ego develops.
    However any starting point is better than no starting point.

They talk of One-ness, with great authority, without a clue what it actually means.
    Its not being one with a creator or anything separate.
    Its about not becoming powerful or having spiritual gifts.
    Not about bangles and beads
    Not about being superior.
    Not about being special.
    Ultimately its "One without a second" that is non-duality

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

21g (24th December 2015), Anchor (23rd December 2015), astridmari (1st January 2016), avid (22nd December 2015), Baby Steps (22nd December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), Clear Light (22nd December 2015), Elainie (22nd December 2015), FinallyNow (22nd December 2015), Flash (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Heart-2-Heart (23rd December 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd December 2015), justntime2learn (22nd December 2015), Lifebringer (22nd December 2015), PurpleLama (22nd December 2015), Shannon (22nd December 2015), Sierra (22nd December 2015), Wind (22nd December 2015)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Snordster is perhaps the finest dramatic reader of essays and articles that I know of. He doesn't do many such productions, but when he does, they are delightful gems. Do give a listen. It's just four minutes long. He speaks in favor of finding a balanced awareness of both the light and the dark within one.
    The Youtube description is accurate:
    Quote Your shadow is your biggest teacher and ally and yet you enjoy kicking it in the guts as it lies on the floor with you yelling furiously through tears of desperation: "Love and light! Love and light! ****ing love and light!!” Screaming and scrunching your eyes shut trying to demolish your demonic self, like it can be destroyed by the sheer willpower of pretending you are a "figure of light".
    ... a delightful piece.

This is quite something else.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd December 2015 at 19:38.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (22nd December 2015), Anchor (23rd December 2015), AngelEyes (30th December 2015), AriG (23rd December 2015), avid (22nd December 2015), Baby Steps (22nd December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), Eva2 (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Marianne (22nd December 2015), Shannon (23rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (22nd December 2015)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I was going to change the vid but realized it was correct, just ignore this post. Sorry folks
    Last edited by Savannah; 22nd December 2015 at 17:08.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2015), Shannon (23rd December 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This guy, Tobias Lars, has a, err, interesting take on love and light and the
    the all to human snobbery that got go with it. Viewer discretion advised ( its a bit sweary ).

v=j67h5Vm9e4E

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 21g For This Post:

Chester (23rd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Truly spiritual people would not ever engage in any judgement or snobbery

Really the subject(s) is like a hobby, and there is always the temptation to judge, most people do it. I catch myself doing it. and it is BS. For that person with no interest in Spirituality but devotes their left to being a vet- is that any less spiritual? It is LIFE and that is what we are here to participate in.

I do find that this 'hobby' is beneficial. Looking at the shadow, one can embrace the philosophy of it, and marvel at Jung's theories. Beyond that it is a PRACTICAL TOOL. Every darkside feeling is a teacher, and it is a technique available to us to use for what it is there for. WHAT IS BOTHERING ME? WHY? WHAT ATTACHMENT NO LONGER SERVES ME? WAS I SELFISH, OR AFFLICTING MY FEARS ON OTHERS? SHOULD I MAKE AMENDS? HOW DO I WISH TO MODIFY MY BEHAVIOUR IN FUTURE? ARE MY FEAR 'CHINKS' BEING INVADED BY CLING-ONS? DO I WISH TO THANK THE CLING-ONS FOR SHOWING ME THE PART NEEDING HEALING?

Running away into the light won't teach those lessons.

The process of life gives these lessons of growth without having to focus on Spirituality.

I must say that over the years I have rarely encountered more perfidy amongst groups of people professing to be spiritual.People get fearful & competitive.
    Dropping the judgement really helps to see the magic & perfection in EVERYONE!
    God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

21g (24th December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (23rd December 2015), Debra (23rd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), greybeard (22nd December 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd December 2015), TargeT (22nd December 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 21g (here)
    This guy, Tobias Lars, has a, err, interesting take on love and light and the
    the all to human snobbery that got go with it. Viewer discretion advised ( its a bit sweary ).

v=j67h5Vm9e4E
    here's the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67h5Vm9e4E

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Thank you - I thought this was brilliant! Very tempted to forward this to the love and light crew I spent time with a few months ago - this is so fitting for them - ha! In response to Paul's video.
    Last edited by Eva2; 22nd December 2015 at 21:08.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Chester (23rd December 2015), Clear Light (22nd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Shannon (23rd December 2015), TargeT (22nd December 2015), ThePythonicCow (22nd December 2015)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This woman's problem is about respecting a facebook group. It has nothing to do with her spirituality. She might as well be in a kite-flying group.

On facebook, there's a huge difference between mentioning that you sponsor events and using a group to promote your own events.

This person is all about self-promotion, not spirituality. But any chance to say something derogatory about spirituality is good for some people.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LindyLou22 For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2015), giovonni (22nd December 2015), Shannon (23rd December 2015), TargeT (22nd December 2015)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I've never had a closed thread ...

Could be this one ...

Edit from Bill: Nope! See my post #22, where I explained I'd moved a bunch of posts to where I think they more properly belong, here: All Things Vegan!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd December 2015 at 17:00.

29. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

If it looks worldly instead of spiritually then I would get out of it ,because I know that I can't fix my self only my higher self that knows oneness can fix me.
    That Means the let go of control Not that much control , but enough that you would not try to follow any diet without asking this to your higher self what to do.

Its all about getting to hear your higher self and what you need to do instead of what you want to do, because ends up in disappointments in the end.
    Does who are not walking the spiritual path do not sense that something is wrong ad all , does who do will get the feeling oho this does not look and feel good lets get out of here.

The key is get to hear your higher self better for guidance and being to much busy all day and work a 9 to 5 job is not going to help you with that.
    Its all breaking free from the prison that has been build around us ...... it does not mean you sit still all day and do nothing or join a yoga class everything is designed to trap people.
    to keep you busy and think about your self ..... (the health trap is one of them and it will get you in to fear and you will defended it).
    My health comes from above not from this world .... Good works will help but not all work is ......... we are not worker bees .....
    Last edited by Mu2143; 23rd December 2015 at 06:33.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Akasha (23rd December 2015), FinallyNow (3rd January 2016), giovonni (23rd December 2015)

31. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Paul, that video is freaking awesome.

This thread is quite close to the idea of spiritual materialism.

They both deal with situations where new age seekers imagine or delude themselves to have acquired some kind of artefacts of achievement, worn like a badge! (Hence material).

I can stick my leg behind my neck and don't eat meat, therefore I have gained spiritual "rank".

If that is your deal, then surely it is obvious that you are progressing in a hierarchical fashion - superiors and inferiors - this is a service to self trait, not a service to others trait.

It is not material, it is immaterial.

To me spiritual snobbery, or spiritual materialism is a trap of delusion. A pretty obvious one when you have seen yourself in it a few times - I know I have
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Chester (23rd December 2015), FinallyNow (3rd January 2016), Gardener (24th December 2015), giovonni (24th December 2015), greybeard (23rd December 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd December 2015), meeradas (23rd December 2015), PurpleLama (23rd December 2015), Savannah (24th December 2015), TargeT (23rd December 2015), thunder24 (23rd December 2015), william r sanford72 (23rd December 2015)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,163 times in 1,390 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    Paul, that video is freaking awesome.

This thread is quite close to the idea of spiritual materialism.

They both deal with situations where new age seekers imagine or delude themselves to have acquired some kind of artefacts of achievement, worn like a badge! (Hence material).

I can stick my leg behind my neck and don't eat meat, therefore I have gained spiritual "rank".

If that is your deal, then surely it is obvious that you are progressing in a hierarchical fashion - superiors and inferiors - this is a service to self trait, not a service to others trait.

It is not material, it is immaterial.

To me spiritual snobbery, or spiritual materialism is a trap of delusion. A pretty obvious one when you have seen yourself in it a few times - I know I have
    I agree 100% with forgetting about badges and poses. In the context of the golden rule, they are, to coin your word whilst utilizing it's other meaning, immaterial.

However, it's difficult, impossible even (for me at least) to forget about diet in the context of the golden rule.

Of course the golden rule is also immaterial, but will it adopt the first definition or the second?
    Last edited by Akasha; 23rd December 2015 at 11:58.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Anchor (24th December 2015), Chester (23rd December 2015), giovonni (24th December 2015), Hazelfern (27th December 2015)

35. Link to Post #20
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Dr David Hawkins said that endeavouring to be a Saint is an entirely different path from that of Enlightenment.

In a way the path of enlightenment is not about personal "good doing" or even doing--its more about the "me" (ego) getting out of the way and letting Divinity work through the form, with out the obstacles of concepts conditioning and agenda.
    There is no pay value, reward system, associated with what is happening--its just potential realising it self to a greater or lesser degree
    I may be responsible, up to a point, for the effort but the end results are not mine.
    No claim to being special or the opposite--definitely no spiritual snobbery.

Good to see you Anchor

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 23rd December 2015 at 16:28.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anchor (24th December 2015), Baby Steps (23rd December 2015), Flash (23rd December 2015), giovonni (24th December 2015), Ivanhoe (23rd December 2015), TargeT (23rd December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast