+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Spider in Roswell - A Conversation With Joseph Farrell

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: The Spider in Roswell - A Conversation With Joseph Farrell

Meant to post this ages ago... A recent thread reminded me - perhaps it was the use of the word "spider" .

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...73#post1214173

My personal opinion only, and having now read Farrell's book shortly after my last post on this thread, "The Spider in Roswell" - a waste of $35 IMO, - I don't think Dr Farrell knows as much about Roswell as he would like to think he does. My comments then (earlier posts), stand now. He simply doesn't understand basic airplane design & aerodynamics (Hortens or otherwise). His "opinions" or "analysis" at best, are a magnificent stretch of the imagination - IMO Anyone who's in his position would - or should - realise the UFO crash referred to in the "Santilli/alien autopsy" incident was obviously an entirely separate UFO crash for a start (look at the dates - it ain't rocket science).

I'd say the same thing about Farrell's recent "opinions" of "Q" - by his own admission, he read "the PDF" five times... ahuh,... which PDF? There are several... (sorry Larry... Farrell is not "God" on the subject - his research methodology is questionable - very much "cherry picking" at best). Perhaps he should research the whole "movie", not just the "trailer".

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hlight=roswell

I'm with Ben Rich; some [UFO's] are "ours", and some are "theirs" (and in the case of the Roswell crash, given the mass of evidence, I'd say 90% "theirs")
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 16th March 2018 at 22:01.

2. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Spider in Roswell - A Conversation With Joseph Farrell

Quote Posted by Al Borealis (here)
    Now, why are we criticising the old paradigm that more or less worship the ET notion as a religion? Because its simply not sufficient.
    Have just listened to the show and what an episode it was.
    I must absolutely commend Al's statement here as it's the most important aspect of UFO research. We must get away from faith based reasoning/uninformed opinion as fact and get back to evidence based work. At the end of the day in a court of law the ETH would be circumstantial at best; in other words there would be (and is) reasonable doubt. This doubt (applied outside of court proceedings) does not negate the fact that life is elsewhere in our universe; but that does not mean they/it are/is coming here and was here in the summer of '47.

Over the 30 years of reading and doing my own research (when and where I can) I have seen the "scene", for want of a better term, become a deceptive mix of entertainment and religious fervor and it's not doing any of us any good whatsoever.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

Correct assessment; there is not enough information available as yet to form an opinion that the Roswell wreckage has an ET origin. Humans can and have created advanced technology themselves.
    Last edited by RaiseMachine; 25th July 2018 at 13:25. Reason: Spelling

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th July 2018), Did You See Them (25th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2