+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

May we say conspiracy on the way...!, here is a link in the Web site TruthSeeker that relates Wikileaks founder Julian Assange having close links with the Magazine Economist that is controlled by the Rothschild Family.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=15442

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 2nd December 2010 at 22:53.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

astrid (2nd December 2010), norman (2nd December 2010), Teakai (2nd December 2010), Zook (2nd December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

May we say conspiracy on the way...!, here is a link in the Web site TruthSeeker that relates Wikileaks founder Julian Assange having close links with the Economist that is controlled by the Rothschild Family.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=15442

All my blessings.

Deega
    An obvious smear. There's a massive and slightly desperate campaign to discredit him.

The strategy (and hope) is simply that if you throw enough mud, it will stick in the end.

We should be considering very closely what the controllers don't want anyone to read in the Wikileaks material.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2010 at 20:12.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Wikileaks is a mixed bag at best...it's a bag of s...,... probably

somethings to consider about Wikileaks....what is it really leaking?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=axr71LiFayk

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Wikileaks is a mixed bag at best...it's a bag of s...,... probably

https://youtube.com/watch?v=axr71LiFayk
    The YouTube title:
    Wikileaks a clever way to sell Propaganda by sandwiching it in with the obvious.

Shiva, you're falling for the propaganda AGAINST Wikileaks.

How is this not obvious?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Banshee (2nd December 2010), Deega (2nd December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

here is what kerry wrote in her Blog

Wikileaks Releases Cables - NY Times Article - Much ado about nothing?

Today in the NY Times they give a short overview of the various cables, their subjects, the type of disclosures they contain and the sensitivities involved. The Times writes the following about the levels of secrecy:

"...Many are unclassified, and none are marked “top secret,” the government’s most secure communications status. But some 11,000 are classified “secret,” 9,000 are labeled “noforn,” shorthand for material considered too delicate to be shared with any foreign government, and 4,000 are designated both secret and noforn."

But reading through the short litany of information provided does not reveal anything of great interest or groundbreaking consequence. This is the trouble. Whether this is a slective revealing by the NY Times in order to satisfy the public curriosity of such a spectacle by throwing scraps to the dogs, or whether the actual cables contain anything of real value remains to be seen. What is clear is that the NY Times article would have the reader believe that nothing much is revealed that isn't already plentifully available in the media. The Times sums it all up with the following statement:

"They depict the Obama administration struggling to sort out which Pakistanis are trustworthy partners against Al Qaeda, adding Australians who have disappeared in the Middle East to terrorist watch lists, and assessing whether a lurking rickshaw driver in Lahore, Pakistan, was awaiting fares or conducting surveillance of the road to the American Consulate.

They show American officials managing relations with a China on the rise and a Russia retreating from democracy. They document years of painstaking effort to prevent Iran from building a nuclear weapon — and of worry about a possible Israeli strike on Iran with the same goal."

There is nothing in that summation that isn't exactly what the U.S. government would have the public know... in fact it treads the partyline so closely that the whole exercise becomes suspect. One wonders whether this is not all an exercise of the Tavistock institute in 'disclosure' in order to test the ground to see how revelaing of truth really plays in the public. Revealing what appears to be the conducting of business behind closed doors is all too mundane and predictable. This is suspect. What I would like to know is if anything of note gets revealed by this exercise or not. In the end, whether the NY Times is doing a good scrubbing and spinning of the cables or whether the cables themselves are just run-of-the mill communiques between underlings and of no real value other than for useful color in dramatising diplomacy for the masses. Letting them rest at home knowing their government is really in the business of making the world 'safe for democracy' while Rome burns is the question. At the moment the jury is still out but the winds of change are not blowing with much vigor.

Why does any of this matter? Because we are in a time when secrets WILL be revealed... The watering down and the spin is where the mind control of the masses comes in. But regardless, when you hear a real truth it will strike fear into the hearts of the perpetrators and bring light into the eyes of the knowers. This is what we work on bringing forth and this is what they cannot avoid or obfuscate forever. The real truth will out

maybe you and Kerry can discuss it...I'm really not that interested in Wikileaks...it's surface level stuff...just putting it out there for those who may be interested
    Last edited by shiva777; 2nd December 2010 at 20:20.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Default Re:  Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Shiva, you're falling for the propaganda AGAINST Wikileaks.
    All expressed opinions are a form of propaganda but I'm puzzled by what you seem to imply here?

Are you still in the "Wikileaks is a doing a good job" camp Bill?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

9. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Deega (2nd December 2010)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

The "collateral damage" video put out by Wikileak is a good thing. Julian should continue like that, choosing a few pieces of information that make a good point, rather than giving out hundreds of thousands of documents. Who has time to wade through them? now I don't know what's the important info in those hundreds of thousands of documents that I should know about.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fifi For This Post:

12. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

it is not true that the information released on Wikileaks is not damaging to those who wish to keep secrets and seek to rule by deception and the perpetuation of LIES

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Deega (2nd December 2010), Luke (3rd December 2010)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In my opinion, There is no way that Julian is tied to TPTB or that the info he is releasing is not damaging to them. Websites that are making siad claims are either, "Jealous they aren't receiving the amount of hits Wiki is/was" or "Part of a disinfo campaign to confuse or turn those of us who do look to Alternative Media for News". I find it funny that people, "or should that be Sheeple??" are actually swallowing this tripe about Rape allegations and the supposed links to TPTB. Yes he is a bit of an Egomaniac but sometimes it take someone like this to do what no one else has had the cajones to do. He has put his life on the line to bring you the truth and some of you are trying your best to discredit him.
    I would go as far as saying that Julian is a modern day superhero without the cape, although he does does have an awful haircut!!!

End Rant..

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Roofie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2010), Blueskywalking (3rd December 2010), Corncrake (3rd December 2010), Deega (2nd December 2010), fifi (3rd December 2010)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Who's the hero?

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

astrid (2nd December 2010), Deega (4th December 2010)

18. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This might be a bit off topic here, but I was hoping that I could get some opinions regarding the dismissal of the cables as "embarrassing" ! I have a complete disconnect regarding that and the fact that Hillary Clinton did not personally order the biometric data collection on the UN. Perhaps I am naive, but I cannot understand how such an intrusive action could be ordered by a subordinate? Would that not require a blessing of the highest order? And if not, what other atrocities can be ordered by underlings? If Hillary Clinton is being truthful would this not be a cause for her replacement as derelict of duty? Where does the buck stop? This is more than an embarrassment, this is a human rights violation of the highest order.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 17th January 2011 at 01:54.

21. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Roofie,

Quote Posted by Roofie (here)
    In my opinion, There is no way that Julian is tied to TPTB or that the info he is releasing is not damaging to them. Websites that are making siad claims are either, "Jealous they aren't receiving the amount of hits Wiki is/was" or "Part of a disinfo campaign to confuse or turn those of us who do look to Alternative Media for News". I find it funny that people, "or should that be Sheeple??" are actually swallowing this tripe about Rape allegations and the supposed links to TPTB. Yes he is a bit of an Egomaniac but sometimes it take someone like this to do what no one else has had the cajones to do. He has put his life on the line to bring you the truth and some of you are trying your best to discredit him.
    I would go as far as saying that Julian is a modern day superhero without the cape, although he does does have an awful haircut!!!
    End Rant..
    Glad it's just an opinion. Me? I wouldn't wish that kind of brainwashed thinking on my worst enemy. Free clue: Tel Aviv.

Investigate the role of Tel Aviv in monitoring communications worldwide. Then investigate Julian Assange's remarks about 9/11/2001. Then investigate George Soros' funding of Wikileaks. Then investigate the information being leaked by Wikileaks and question why all of it supports Israel's agenda/interests and virtually none of it opposes Israel's interests. Free clue: Tel Aviv. Now, investigate the umbilical cord that connects Assange to the Rothschilds.

Now show us an ability to connect the dots.

ps: No one - I mean no one - should get a free pass when they start lying about 9/11/2001. If you want to consider a verifiable liar and obfuscator of the truths (verifiable by his own comments about 9/11/2001) to be a modern day superhero; expect no mercy from genuine truthseekers.

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

////////////////////////
    Last edited by Banshee; 17th January 2011 at 01:52.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

24. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Glad it's just an opinion. Me? I wouldn't wish that kind of brainwashed thinking on my worst enemy. Free clue: Tel Aviv.

I think the above is a little harsh Unky Zook, Brainwashed?? more like looking in the wrong place.

Having said that, I have been doing some research in the areas you suggested and so far have found a few conflicting reports regarding both Tel Aviv and George Soro. Some of which are speculative at best. Do you have any links to Information that would be more credible than what Google is "throwing up"??

P.S. The quote regarding 9/11, I personally think that this may have been taken out of context but I will add that when I first heard it I was taken aback. I will not post the quote here as not to offend anyone.

Just to make you think, Maybe he doesn't want anyone knowing the truth about 9/11 because thats whats in his insurance file??? If everyone finds out then its not insurance anymore...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Roofie For This Post:

Deega (4th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Just came across this:

"New York Times editors said Sunday that although the paper's reporters had been digging through WikiLeaks trove of 250,000 State Department cables for "several weeks," the online whistleblower wasn't the source of the documents.

But if WikiLeaks—which allegedly obtained the cables from a 22-year-old army private—wasn't the Times source, than who was? Apparently, The Guardian—one of the five newspapers that had an advanced look at the cables—supplied a copy of the cables to The Times."

From: http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...o-the-ny-times

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

Deega (3rd December 2010)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

One thing that the ptb might also be worried about is all of the OTHER whistle blowers who havn't come forward as yet but are thinking about it.They will be watching how events play out very closely indeed.Judging by their reactions so far the ptb are getting very anxious about what else might be coming out in the not too distant future and are trying very hard to put a clamp on it.

One interesting observation so far is that the ptb are increasing surveillance and monitoring of the public at an incredible rate,airport scanners,ctv cameras,internet filters,wiretaps,storage of personal internet info and banking details etc the list goes on but as soon as there is a some transparency of the ptb themselves all hell breaks loose.Suddenly it's an invasion of privacy...it's illegal etc.They want no transparency for themselves but total transparency for everyone else.With a lack of transparency comes a lack of accountability.

Here is a quote by Goebbels:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
    Last edited by ponda; 5th December 2010 at 11:40. Reason: correction change himmler to goebbels

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Banshee (3rd December 2010), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2010), Deega (3rd December 2010), witchy1 (3rd December 2010)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Wikileaks aroused my suspicion when they 'revealed' Arab countries want the US to attack Iran... it seemed to me like trying to get people to support the Anglo-Saxon Mission and the Iran-China US-Israel thing

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Deega (3rd December 2010)

32. Link to Post #19
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

when there is a dump of hundreds of thousands of pieces of information that information can easily be cherry-picked by whomever and then used to support whichever point of view they wish to catapult into the public mind. It's kind of like I am going to snow you with a few hundred thousand pieces of "truth" - then pick your truth. Even so some interesting tidbits have emerged, for example how US cluster bombs, in violation of international law, were stored in Ye Merrie Olde Englande and authorities attempted to keep that info from Parliament.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Deega (4th December 2010)

34. Link to Post #20
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Hi Roofie,

Quote Posted by Roofie (here)
    I think the above is a little harsh Unky Zook, Brainwashed?? more like looking in the wrong place.
    Well ... I'm a truth, fairness, and justice trampoline. You jumped on those that believe that Wikileaks is a fraud by alluding to them as sheeple. Your exact words: 'I find it funny that people, "or should that be Sheeple??" are actually swallowing this tripe about Rape allegations and the supposed links to TPTB.' In the interests of fairness, I bounced you back.

Quote Having said that, I have been doing some research in the areas you suggested and so far have found a few conflicting reports regarding both Tel Aviv and George Soro. Some of which are speculative at best. Do you have any links to Information that would be more credible than what Google is "throwing up"??
    http://mondediplo.com/2010/09/04israelbase

Just curious ... what is Wikileaks to the vast majority of us if not Google vomit? But if it is Google vomit; then why are you eager to lend it credibility and not be willing to accept other Google vomit that exposes Wikileaks as a fraud?

Quote P.S. The quote regarding 9/11, I personally think that this may have been taken out of context but I will add that when I first heard it I was taken aback. I will not post the quote here as not to offend anyone.
    Just to make you think, Maybe he doesn't want anyone knowing the truth about 9/11 because thats whats in his insurance file??? If everyone finds out then its not insurance anymore...
    That's dulling Occam's Razor ... and smoking Occam's Bong, if you'll pardon my saying.

ps: In any event, apologies never hurt no one (except maybe Arthur Fonzarelli) ... so I do apologize if you took offense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast