+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Good morning Ahkenaten, teh Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    I really liked the imagery with your "horse galloping towards the nutritious informational grasses" etc. I pictured the menagerie galloping to include giraffes, armadillos, pecadillos and other animals!
    Excellent! 'Tis, indeed, a menagerie in motion!

Google vomit
    for humans in habit and hobbits hugged
    by grassy knolls.
    Beauty was the ladywalk
    'til she fell into the rabbit hole
    - far deeper than the moles -
    by monthly paying ISPs,
    and sometimes sailing the vast book sea
    to the far wall of the 'brary wharf
    (where fishers held the poles).
    One got tired and left the docks,
    she claimed the empty reeling spot
    and hurled and hurled and caught and caught
    ... well ...
    nothing ventured by this here poem, friend,
    you've been led around by the yanking chain
    of curiosity and a worried brain
    ... and have found naught.
    So go home before it reaches end,
    cracks the pen
    (the thinking man)
    in the inking of the denouement dot.

2. Link to Post #42
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Good morning Bill, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Benjamin Fulford used to write for Forbes Magazine. I used to do management training work for British Aerospace and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Kerry Cassidy worked for a while as a temporary admin for JPL!
    Well ... I'm reminded of a song by Meatloaf. (Ignore the male-female dynamic and focus on the mathematics of the song. LOL!

ps: If I were a spider ... Benny Fulford would have my spidey-senses tingling! Something about him that can put moss on a rolling stone (or a falling one for that matter!).

3. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

After reading about Assange's ties with Rothschild and his ties with Soros, and hearing nothing but Wikileaks this, and Wikileaks that, I think (and this is just my opinion) that he is probably genuine, but being used as a pawn by the Rothschild faction in their feud against the Rockerfellers (the USA shadow govt).

There is supposed to be some kind of feud between these factions, but they still generally agree on many things, like 911 etc (hence no 911 exposure by Wikileaks on this).

Could this explain a lot of things, like how Assange is warning to expose Bank of America scandals...etc?

Most of the "venom" is directed at USA govt, if you notice.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xeon For This Post:

Ahkenaten (3rd December 2010), bashi (3rd December 2010), Deega (4th December 2010), Zook (3rd December 2010)

5. Link to Post #44
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Xeon,

Quote Posted by xeon (here)
    After reading about Assange's ties with Rothschild and his ties with Soros, and hearing nothing but Wikileaks this, and Wikileaks that, I think (and this is just my opinion) that he is probably genuine, but being used as a pawn by the Rothschild faction in their feud against the Rockerfellers (the USA shadow govt).
    There is supposed to be some kind of feud between these factions, but they still generally agree on many things, like 911 etc (hence no 911 exposure by Wikileaks on this).
    Could this explain a lot of things, like how Assange is warning to expose Bank of America scandals...etc?
    Most of the "venom" is directed at USA govt, if you notice.
    Excellent observation! I, too, had the same light bulb burn wattage last nite; but didn't have enough data to pursue it with any confidence. Now that you have initiated things in that direction, I will go one further. I believe that Assange is a Rothschild agent to Fulford's Rockefeller agency. IMHO, Fulford's association with Rockefeller is highly suspicious (e.g. Fulford hiding behind some Japanese secret society and throwing arrows at Rockefeller, only to meet up with the grand old eugenics Mastard, himself, face to face, in an arranged hotel room). Let me see if I can dig up some information for you.

Last edited by Zook; 3rd December 2010 at 16:49.

6. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Exactly: they're trying to nip this in the bud - and are trying very hard indeed.
    Bill, if they're trying to nip this in the bud, why is it all over Main Street News? Most US citizens wouldn't know a thing about it otherwise, yet BLA, BLA, BLA, on MSN, yet it seems to me, mostly what's coming out is on the gossip level between between diplomats, which I'm sure is embarrassing,but hardly threatening to our security. Are they just gearing up for an excuse to take Assange down? And if so, what did he really do?

Or like Cosmiclagoon suggested, are they afraid of the info that is yet to come?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Deega (4th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #46
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re:  Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild

Hi Bill,

Zook, you might be right! But I have to say that I don't think so.
    Julian Assange is playing this game on a mainstream level: there's no evidence he knows or cares about 9/11, the Mars Base, or MK-Ultra. He's trying to be a mainstream counter-journalist, if you see what I mean. And he's paying the price. They are hanging him out to dry.

I have some basis for what I'm saying. An insider source I've been talking with at length - someone whose credentials I absolutely do not doubt - has been encouraging me to watch carefully what they're doing to Julian Assange and how they are 'handling' him.

The reason: he's coaching me about what to avoid and look out for, as he knows all the tricks and traps that are deployed to take someone down when they become too much of an irritant.
    Yes, I don't doubt that there are lessons to be learned. And I respect your point of you. In any event, we'll have to let time cast the deciding vote. LOL!

Let us make a friendly wager (as far as wagers between two individuals linked only by electron proxy can be made ... and kept). If I turn out to be correct about JA and Wikileaks, then you sacrifice that famous fedora of yours for a whole month. And if you turn out to be correct, I'll sacrifice my protective feelings for the industrial-sized prism of Toblerone hiding in the pantry and make it disappear, triangle by triangle, from the face of this Earth! A fair wager, methinx. Wot?

ps: It would be a big sacrifice, too. I've had protective feelings for tubby Laroni's ever since Dad charged me with taking care of that very first one. They didn't have them in industrial-size back then, at least, my sisters and I didn't come across any ... but I'd rescued many a small prism from my sisters' dungeon rooms. You see, I was a decent chap even back then ... to the point of helping out innocent, inanimate glucosidic beauties cornered by the animate beasts of my childhood!

ps: Btw, I'm free to debate others on Assange and Wikileaks; especially the Rockefeller/Rothschild factional angle with our far east finagling friend, Fulford, thrown in for amusement.
    Last edited by Zook; 3rd December 2010 at 17:20.

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Thank you all, very much, for posting in this Tread, are we getting nearer a certain truth about this disclosure...?

Here is another article from the Digital Journal Web Site titled "9/11 skeptics say Julian Assange being manipulated by the CIA".

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/296308

Information is unfolding, time will allow us to have a better view on this particular event.

And another link at: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11...my-neck-out-2/

And Tel Aviv / Wikileak connection at: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ikitelaviv.php

Wikileaks: US hits back at Israel at: http://www.opinion-maker.org/2010/12...ack-at-israel/

All my blessings.

Deega
    Last edited by Deega; 4th December 2010 at 01:31.

10. Link to Post #48
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Why Mr. Zook you are a poet! (?) Did you visualize the pecadillos (sp?!) running with the armadillos and your horses? There are LOTS of pecadillos these days.

Doesn't the news on the MSM feed that Julian Assange is about to divulge secret govt. communications concerniing UFOs and other top-secret info change your point of view a little bit? Or do you think this is merely part of the pre-constructed propaganda narrative.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489...s_in_security/
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 3rd December 2010 at 18:35.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

12. Link to Post #49
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    Bill, if they're trying to nip this in the bud, why is it all over Main Street News? Most US citizens wouldn't know a thing about it otherwise, yet BLA, BLA, BLA, on MSN, yet it seems to me, mostly what's coming out is on the gossip level between between diplomats, which I'm sure is embarrassing,but hardly threatening to our security. Are they just gearing up for an excuse to take Assange down? And if so, what did he really do?

Or like Cosmiclagoon suggested, are they afraid of the info that is yet to come?
    I must say that I don't agree that the material in Wikileaks is merely an embarassment resulting in frantic mending fences calls between Foggy Bottom (US Department of State) and foreign officials ................ taken together the Wikileaks material exposes the US Govt. as a criminal enterprise. THAT is damaging. Now if you add the current allegations that Assange is about to expose secret govt. correspondence and communications concerning UFOs - well, now that could blow the lid off the entire can of garbage, could it NOT?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by zookumar (here)
    Hi Bill,

Yes, I don't doubt that there are lessons to be learned. And I respect your point of you. In any event, we'll have to let time cast the deciding vote. LOL!

Let us make a friendly wager (as far as wagers between two individuals linked only by electron proxy can be made ... and kept). If I turn out to be correct about JA and Wikileaks, then you sacrifice that famous fedora of yours for a whole month. And if you turn out to be correct, I'll sacrifice my protective feelings for the industrial-sized prism of Toblerone hiding in the pantry and make it disappear, triangle by triangle, from the face of this Earth! A fair wager, methinx. Wot?

ps: It would be a big sacrifice, too. I've had protective feelings for tubby Laroni's ever since Dad charged me with taking care of that very first one. They didn't have them in industrial-size back then, at least, my sisters and I didn't come across any ... but I'd rescued many a small prism from my sisters' dungeon rooms. You see, I was a decent chap even back then ... to the point of helping out innocent, inanimate glucosidic beauties cornered by the animate beasts of my childhood!

ps: Btw, I'm free to debate others on Assange and Wikileaks; especially the Rockefeller/Rothschild factional angle with our far east finagling friend, Fulford, thrown in for amusement.
    Mr. Zook - given the way this particular gambit is rolling out now - are you willing to up the ante on your wager?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

14. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wink

Last edited by Banshee; 16th January 2011 at 19:57.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

16. Link to Post #51
    Great Britain Avalon Member bilko's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 256 posts

Hi everyone,
    First post here:
    I haven't followed this as closely as some of you but what i do get from this whole scenario is this...
    If a snake wants to grow it has to shed its skin. I believe Wikileaks is the twig that the snake has attached itself to to wriggle out of it's old skin in order to grow ( in a symbolic way of course ). I believe it to be a mixed bag of falsehood and truth. Yes it is meant to be damaging to those that it outs but what emerges will be the emperor in his new suit. The supposed naked truth that we can all now trust after various sackings, reshuffles and perhaps even arrests.
    Let us not forget that even though the emperor is naked ( metaphorically ), it is still the same old emperor.

17. Link to Post #52
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Undoubtedly the true picture is very complex and we are only getting a fragmented insight into a few layers of the cake.........................I think the main point is that, and it has been said very eloquently by many before - that truth is the ultimate enemy of the forces of evil. There is a battle going on between the forces of light and darkness, of which this particular front is just one piece. Nature abhors falsehood, and in fact LIES only exist at the debased energetic level we humans presently live on. Ultimately, I believe, TRUTH will out. This is what is at stake here, regardless of the twisting and turning and manipulating going on. This is the highest value of electronic communications - yay - communications of all kinds, that is the chance for people to consciously evolve beyond the LIE in which we are imprisoned. The stakes are obviously VERY HIGH. Certain factions do not want the human spirit and mind so long imprisoned within a false mind/body/power construct to free itself from its golden chains. Therefor, every effort will be made to keep us enslaved, in ignorance, in the LIE. Enormous efforts are being made by TPTB now to choke off the very impulse towards truth and transparency .......... but have no fear. TRUTH will out - the LIE is against nature itself.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

19. Link to Post #53
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why Mr. Zook you are a poet! (?) Did you visualize the pecadillos (sp?!) running with the armadillos and your horses? There are LOTS of pecadillos these days.
    Know something ... I didn't. I visualized peccaries instead! Go figure. But peccadillos are much better! How very, very true. We do indeed carry our own internal biases around with us. Indeed, the menagerie can be further expanded to include greyhounds and weiner dogs; condors and sandpipers; blue whales and minnows; and of course ... Secretariat and Rocinante!

... and Rocinante ...

Quote Doesn't the news on the MSM feed that Julian Assange is about to divulge secret govt. communications concerniing UFOs and other top-secret info change your point of view a little bit? Or do you think this is merely part of the pre-constructed propaganda narrative.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489...s_in_security/
    Count me in for pre-constructed propaganda narrative, Ahks.

ps: I don't support horse racing anymore (IMHO, there's not much difference in beating a horse if it doesn't want to race or beating a dog if it doesn't want to fight, e.g. Michael Vick). Animal abuse, period.
    Last edited by Zook; 3rd December 2010 at 20:30.

20. Link to Post #54
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I must say that I don't agree that the material in Wikileaks is merely an embarassment resulting in frantic mending fences calls between Foggy Bottom (US Department of State) and foreign officials ................ taken together the Wikileaks material exposes the US Govt. as a criminal enterprise. THAT is damaging. Now if you add the current allegations that Assange is about to expose secret govt. correspondence and communications concerning UFOs - well, now that could blow the lid off the entire can of garbage, could it NOT?
    [...]
    Mr. Zook - given the way this particular gambit is rolling out now - are you willing to up the ante on your wager?
    Sure. Just means more chocola- ... er ... more potential sacrifice for me.

21. Link to Post #55
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I loved that horse Secretariat.................I love horses, period! Don't bet on them though! OK so we'll see how it all plays out Mr. Zook. Swiss Chocolate, not surprisingly, is where it is at, I hear. We better check with Bill on that though. Whenever the full forces of hate are directed at anyone it is very telling about those doing the directing. Remember when Ross Perot ran for Prez in the US? The sheer hatred and vituperation unleashed on him by the entrenched system was far, far more interesting than Perot as a candidate or a person because of what it revealed about those who got their panties in a bunch over the fact that he DARED insert himself into that particular horse race. Thanks for correcting my spelling mistake I am notorious when I am racing at warp-speed.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

23. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Roofie (here)
    In my opinion, There is no way that Julian is tied to TPTB or that the info he is releasing is not damaging to them. Websites that are making siad claims are either, "Jealous they aren't receiving the amount of hits Wiki is/was" or "Part of a disinfo campaign to confuse or turn those of us who do look to Alternative Media for News". I find it funny that people, "or should that be Sheeple??" are actually swallowing this tripe about Rape allegations and the supposed links to TPTB. Yes he is a bit of an Egomaniac but sometimes it take someone like this to do what no one else has had the cajones to do. He has put his life on the line to bring you the truth and some of you are trying your best to discredit him.
    I would go as far as saying that Julian is a modern day superhero without the cape, although he does does have an awful haircut!!!

End Rant..
    As far as dealing with things and being humble. yes, with as much as he's got on his plate, I'm sure that he has parried every kind of thrust that you can imagine, so he has learned to cut or nip problematic situations/interview questions in the bud. This, with regard to directions that things might take. So he cuts to the quick and does it fast. This might seem arrogant to some, when it is merely correct and prudent. Expedient as well.

He's also a programmer/hacker.., I know more than a few, and I gotta tell you...they don't suffer social niceties gladly.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

25. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I love the idea of Wikileaks, but...
    By dumping this much data, anyone can pick and choose from it what they want
    (as has been said here earlier).

What has been picked and chosen by the good old MSM so far is, that
    - The US simply has to go to war with Iran since all its neighbors are calling for it and because
    - The diplomatic option is off the table, since US diplomats have been severely discredited by the leak.
    - Through the info in the recent dump the officials have been able to say all the things about foreign politicians that they might always have wanted to say, but couldn't.
    - The fact that Hilary is exposed is an added bonus (and would suggest a WL-Rothchild connection, rather than a WL-Rockefeller one (if they even are opposing force at all...)).
    - The WL dumps do give 'them' a great excuse to clamp down on internet freedom (as has also been said here).
    I expected the 'them' to seize the opportunity after they had used the previous dump to get into Pakistan and then rollout the much dreaded internet2. That didn't quite pan out.

I think a case can also be made for Assange being in league with US intelligence agency, since the MSM conclusions of the WL dump are in line with the agenda.
    The smear campaign against Assange is exactly what we would expect to see if it were genuine, so could be argued to be part of the plot to stage this hoax. If they didn't do the ad hominim attacks we'd all know he was a stooge.

Is Assange becoming the Bin Laden of the infowar?
    He's a great threat, possibly CIA created, nowhere to be found, yet appearing in interviews and releasing timely datadumps. Another elusive bogeyman we're being told to fear.

I don't actually believe this hoax-scenario to be true and sure hope it isn't, but I would say that it is somewhat irresponsible to dump this much secret data on the world, knowing how the MSM and the PTW are going to react to it. Plus the way WL has been handling this makes it easy for this type of discussion to arise.
    The least WL should do imo, is provide a narrative along with the data. Who indeed has time and resources to weed through this much information, but big organisations? Thus allowing 'them' to create the narrative for us and spread doubt about WL's authenticity.
    Let's hope they learn from experience for the next dump.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elixer For This Post:

Deega (4th December 2010), Zook (4th December 2010)

27. Link to Post #58
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I don't follow your logic when you say that a case can be made for Assange being in league with US Intelligence (I wonder about that term) Agencies due to Main Streat Media's cherry-picking of certain information supporting certain powerful factions' strategic military and political objectives. That doesn't make sense! Main Stream Media is a tool of Corporations - as for the IQ agencies - well, I do not think they have sorted out amongst themselves WHO they are working for because they are factionalized. If we were to know the TRUTH about those factions and what they represent, THAT would probably cut to the heart of the reasons for all the secrecy.............................

Why not get off the figure of Assange and focus instead on the damaging information. THAT is the important point here - the information. Knowledge (information) is POWER. In this case, we come to know the larger and more complex truths driving HIStory.

Why should Wikileaks provide a narrative. Isn't that the job of journalists, if any genuine ones even exist? The facts, as complex, overlapping and contradictory as they seem, are the heart of the matter. It is a disgrace that these revelations come from a source like Wikileaks and that the press, supposedly the Guardian of Democracy, long ago abdicated the field of fact-finding, investigative journalism, and truth-saying for purience, pandering and boot-licking exercises.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Deega (4th December 2010), ponda (4th December 2010)

29. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Good point Ahkenaten.

Yes the information is of most importance here.Not only is it very important but it is a huge and unpredictable game changer

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Deega (4th December 2010)

31. Link to Post #60
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes Ponda It is a key hallmark of propaganda and manipulation when concerted efforts are made to sidetrack discussion by personalizing an issue and then demonizing individuals. Those tactics are proven methods of gathering together and capturing undeveloped minds, putting razor wire around the truth. Let us therefor recognize this and let us not go there. The facts are what are important, as Jack Webb said 'I want the facts, m'am. Just the facts.'

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast