+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    This is the association between the Fulfords and the Rockefellers.

FULFORD: My great grandfather was G.T. Fulford. He was one of the richest men in the world - George Taylor Fulford. You can find him on Wikipedia. He was one of the richest men on Earth, and he was the largest single shareholder in General Electric.

He was going to finance Nikola Tesla, but he was murdered by the Rockefellers in 1905. It was made to look like a car accident.

RENSE: Your grandfather.

FULFORD: Great grandfather.

RENSE: Great grandfather. So really! Wow.

FULFORD: And the family fortune was stolen. My grandfather was only three years old at the time. The family fortune was taken over by the Rockefellers. My grandfather didn't know how to suspend his assets.

I am telling the Rockefellers right now, they can think of me as the ghost of G.T. Fulford, come back over a century - from four generations - to get justice.

http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Taylor_Fulford

Thanks Snowbird,

Great!, we will have other references to look at, thank again.

All my blessings.

Deega

2. Link to Post #82
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: Wikileaks Julian Assange close links to the Economist controlled Rothschild!

Hi Snowbird,

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    This is the association between the Fulfords and the Rockefellers.

FULFORD: My great grandfather was G.T. Fulford. He was one of the richest men in the world - George Taylor Fulford. You can find him on Wikipedia. He was one of the richest men on Earth, and he was the largest single shareholder in General Electric. He was going to finance Nikola Tesla, but he was murdered by the Rockefellers in 1905. It was made to look like a car accident.
    RENSE: Your grandfather.
    FULFORD: Great grandfather.
    RENSE: Great grandfather. So really! Wow.
    FULFORD: And the family fortune was stolen. My grandfather was only three years old at the time. The family fortune was taken over by the Rockefellers. My grandfather didn't know how to suspend his assets.
    I am telling the Rockefellers right now, they can think of me as the ghost of G.T. Fulford, come back over a century - from four generations - to get justice.

http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Taylor_Fulford
    Somewhat ironically, I think you'll find an appropriate rebuttal to the above here at Rense:

http://www.rense.com/general82/dwfe.htm

***************************beginExcerpt*********** ***********
    Dear David,

This is a letter of apology and explanation for my rant on YouTube that I added to my interview of you.

When we met last November, I instantly felt a strong spiritual connection. It is as if I had just met somebody who could have been my life-long best friend. Our families have been connected, I believe, for over a century. I am sure that my great-grandfather was a close friend of your grand-father. We know that William Lyon Mackenzie King was your father's best friend and my father's God-father. Also, after my brother Wilder got his PHD from Rockefeller University both you and your brother?Nelson offered him jobs. He ended up taking Nelson's offer to work with Mr. Wolfenson and Paul Volcker. Finally, your nephew Jay, just like me, has a strong connection to Japan.

Also, although I have never been very religious in the classic sense of the word, I truly and sincerely believe that the spirit of my great grandfather, through some process our science cannot yet explain, tried to contact you through me.

The subjective experiences I had of his contact were so real and so strong and so beyond my normal ability to imagine things that I felt obliged to send you his message. He truly and genuinely seemed worried about your soul. Also, because of the extra-ordinary things I experienced, I believe I really was shown memories of what heaven is like. I hope you felt a presence other than Benjamin Fulford when I met you.
    ********************************* end *******************************

It's obvious that the Rockefellers and the Fulfords are connected in a major way over several generations; and not always in an adversarial way (as your excerpt seems to imply). Indeed, the two families often did favors for each other.

ps: IMHO, Benjamin Fulford was performing an orchestrated three-step favor for David Rockefeller. First by interviewing him in Japan; then by attacking him on youtube; then by apologizing to him for the youtube video. For what purpose? Who knows ... but the apology teases us with the intriguing idea that David Rockefeller is a human unit capable of being redeemed. Five years short of the century mark ... and with six decades of death and destruction behind him ... and we're supposed to entertain the concept of David Rockefeller's redemption?

ps2: Btw, where's your proof that the Rockefellers ordered the hit against Benjamin Fulford's forbear? Ben Fulford's words? You'll have to forgive my healthy skepticism, but isn't it possible that Great Grandfather Fulford died in an ordinary car accident and the Rockefeller family used the occasion to move in on the late Fulford's estate, you know, as any family coursing the blood of vultures would be expected to do? Do you seriously think that if TPTB of the day had blacklisted Tesla (and they did) ... that anyone from their ranks (here, General Electric majority owner Fulford certainly would have been from their ranks) ... would seriously jeopardize membership in the industrial cartel by financing Tesla? Seems to me that Ben Fulford has a vivid imagination, one with the ability to channel the ghost of his great grandfather and relay messages to David Rockefeller.

ps3: FWIW, Ben Fulford appears to be either a member or an associate of Japanese freemasonry. My jaw dropped when he posed with a Japanese secret society book in one of his youtube videos; the front cover showed the masonic lodge iconography! Let me see if I can find that video again for you.

Here is the video in question. You can watch the whole thing, but the key infio is in the first four or five minutes:

Two possibilities in all this, IMHO.

Either Ben Fulford is a genuine white hat who has found his conscience after his experiences at Forbes and his family`s associations with the Rockefellers.
    Or he is the Lawrence Olivier of false flag white hats ... a great actor.

I can't say either way with great confidence; but from what I have researched so far, give the man an honorary Oscar, a Peabody award, and a Pulitzer Prize in advance just in case he decides to write a book about his life!
    Last edited by Zook; 6th December 2010 at 14:06.

3. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

worst suck up letter I've ever read

4. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Deega (6th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5