+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rebekah Roth - possible CIA agent

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Rebekah Roth - possible CIA agent

Thank you Paul and Kiwi for offering perspective, and helping me consider things I did not initially, or even upon subsequent consideration(s).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robcarratello For This Post:

KiwiElf (26th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,691 posts

You're welcome rob - we're all here to share and learn - that's what makes Avalon such a great place

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,113 times in 997 posts

Just FYI (also posted in the original thread by slorri)
    Here Rebekah adresses the accusations, gives her real name and the airline she worked for for 30 years. She also points out that the woman in the essential oils thing is not her, doesn't know her, and the woman mentioned by Fetzer has no idea this is implicating her.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

animovado (28th December 2015), Atlas (27th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,188 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Just FYI (also posted in the original thread by slorri)
    Here Rebekah adresses the accusations, gives her real name and the airline she worked for for 30 years. She also points out that the woman in the essential oils thing is not her, doesn't know her, and the woman mentioned by Fetzer has no idea this is implicating her.
    That's not quite how I heard it. I thought Rebekah said that she's not (present tense) selling essential oils, and that someone else was identified as her, with sufficient name and address given out to find that other person, and that that other person is entirely unknown to Rebekah. I did not hear Rebekah deny that she had sold essential oils in past years, using the name Monika Gainor.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

animovado (28th December 2015), Atlas (27th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015)

8. Link to Post #25
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 times in 442 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Again in this recent interview ( first 30 mins) Jim goes over various anomalies and
    does admit some of the info is good, but could of been gathered from various
    sources already on the web . He speculates on possible scenarios this could have
    been set up for. There are a couple odd acknowledgements ( 11 mins in) Jim claims
    Rebekah gave on page 289 methodical illusion to her husband and the Fix your
    health team thus promoting their products which she was using
    , and ties in with
    the voice and vid in # 1.

This is my favorite part of this program. LOL. Trying to shill her snake oil within another of her ops! Her strident reactions to being outed are a dead giveaway.

I watch the Real Deal quite a bit and find Fetzer to be a good investigator who does a lot of research & cites sources. He gave Roth a chance and they figured out she's a phony.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2015), Cidersomerset (9th January 2016), happyuk (27th December 2015), Karpos (27th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

There are a couple odd acknowledgements ( 11 mins in) Jim claims
    Rebekah gave on page 289 methodical illusion to her husband and the Fix your
    health team thus promoting their products which she was using
    The Kindle version of Methodical Illusion has no such credits to her husband, the pHix your health team or doTERRA. I don't have a printed copy to check Fetzer's claim. Perhaps someone can do that.

She does mention doTERRA essential oils in her second book, Methodical Delusion. In this online copy of the first chapter, Rebekah writes:
    Quote She had just the thing in her suitcase; a doTERRA essential oil based facial scrub and cleanser. She’d have a quick facial, take a long hot shower and try to relax until it was time for dinner.
    Fetzer is clearly, in my view, on a character assassination mission. His claims are a mix of unrelated 9/11 facts, insinuations and misinformation about Rebecca, and perhaps a few bits of fact.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Blacklight43 (27th December 2015), Cidersomerset (9th January 2016), Gardener (27th December 2015), sunpaw (1st January 2016)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,893 times in 1,026 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Perhaps, engaging in some high octane speculation here (hopefully Joseph P. Farrell won't mind me using his trademark phrase <grin>), a witness whose character could be impeached was chosen to reveal more of the essential details of 9/11 (such as where did the planes go, who wired the towers for some of the pyrotechnics we saw on 9/11, and the major role of Israeli intelligence in 9/11) before some more reputable source revealed those details, in order to continue to stir the pot of 9/11 confusion in the public's mind, and to enable calling into question any such revelations from more reputable sources in the future.

I can well imagine that the Mossad would have means, motive and opportunity for just such an operation.
    Your high octane speculation is also exactly Max Igan's take on R.R. Appears about 91 or 92 grade to me....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2015), Curt (27th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), Paul (27th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,128 times in 3,214 posts

Source: http://agent-34871.pages.tourfactory.com/Home

Source: https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/rebekah-roth/
    ---------

The above shows that Rebekah = Monika = KoreAnn.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2015), Cidersomerset (28th December 2015), EarthMan (30th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), happyuk (27th December 2015), jake gittes (27th December 2015), Karpos (27th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,261 times in 18,668 posts

The interview starts with Jim going thru some slides of a basic 9/11 overview
    and some comments about Rebekah and their limited correspondence , and
    then they go into a general discussion. Mike reads thru his correspondence
    with Rebekah as well. Aprox 42 mins Jim shows a copy of page 289 where she
    thanks the Fix your health team and they comment about it.

Truth Unite with Scott Bennett and Michael Jay with JIM FETZER

Published on 17 Dec 2015

An important question has arisen that demands an answer for the health and
    mental clarity of all people who have been exploring the 911 Wars. We will be
    holding a special examination and discussion about the allegations of fraud and
    plagiarism behind the person known as Rebekah Roth, aka Monika Gainor, and
    the book "Methodical Illusion"etc. This will be a serious expose of ALL known
    facts and evidence from ALL sides, with no agenda, other than to arrive at the
    TRUTH. Jim Fezter, Host of the Real Deal, will present a slideshow on the matter.

Discussion time: 2PM to 4PM Pacific (5-7PM East Coast)

Go to this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQzj...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th December 2015 at 14:45.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2015), Atlas (28th December 2015), EarthMan (30th December 2015), Gardener (27th December 2015), Karpos (27th December 2015)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

I must admit I was taken in hook line and sinker by Rebekah Roth. Thanks for posting this information!

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

alh02 (28th December 2015), Atlas (28th December 2015), Karpos (28th December 2015), Shannon (27th December 2015)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    I must admit I was taken in hook line and sinker by Rebekah Roth. Thanks for posting this information!
    So far as I can tell, Rebekah Roth's work on 9/11 remains the best new work we've seen in a while. Also, I don't recall that she ever seriously denied using a nom de plume.

The attacks by Fetzer and colleagues on Rebekah have discredited Fetzer, in my eyes, far more than discrediting Rebekah.

Don't lose focus on the real villains in this ... the perpetrators of 9/11 and its cover-up, which cover-up apparently continues with the attacks on Rebekah.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Atlas (28th December 2015), Cidersomerset (9th January 2016), Gardener (28th December 2015), Hazelfern (28th December 2015), Jake (28th December 2015), KiwiElf (28th December 2015), naste.de.lumina (31st December 2015), Reinhard (28th December 2015), Slorri (1st January 2016), sunpaw (1st January 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Interesting discussion (28th December) http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-f...-joseph-61300/

A bit long but if you forward to -103.00 you get to the main allegations including reported comments from Natural News http://www.naturalnews.com/052458_Re...ovocateur.html
    Last edited by EarthMan; 30th December 2015 at 14:25.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to EarthMan For This Post:

Gardener (30th December 2015)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,113 times in 997 posts

Thank you EarthMan, they make an extremely good case. Until the last 20 min when they talk about the terrabit of research and FoI material. They make a case that she got that and called it her own, which is not what she said in the interview with Bill and others. She went to great lengths to say how she got the information by sending the guy a hardrive.

I don't have any investment either way, I just look at the information. The information RR presents has its premise in her knowledge of being a flight attendant. That is the only evidence which needs some definite proof.
    Last edited by Gardener; 30th December 2015 at 16:59.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,154 times in 15,477 posts

If I ever held any respect for Jim Fetzer, it sank to bottom here (<---).

However, I have much more respect for Kevin Barret (who wrote that piece: Twilight Of The Psychopaths) and commented on a recent Henry Makow article:

Quote First Comment from Kevin Barrett:

Hi Henry,
    Thank you for the very informative article on Trump's illuminati background. This information is new to me.
    [...]
    .... And maybe you didn't notice that I fired Jim Fetzer from False Flag Weekly News due to Jim's maniacal, irrational support of Trump, and the pathologically rude way he expressed it. On that show I said Trump is a candidate for execution for treason.
    [...]
    Last edited by Hervé; 30th December 2015 at 17:24.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chuck_M (3rd January 2016), Gardener (30th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thank you EarthMan, they make an extremely good case. Until the last 20 min when they talk about the terrabit of research and FoI material. They make a case that she got that and called it her own, which is not what she said in the interview with Bill and others. She went to great lengths to say how she got the information by sending the guy a hardrive.
    Also, the person who originally obtained that terabyte of Freedom of Information (FOI) data presumably could have spoken up on his/her own behalf, if they felt wronged by what Rebekah did with the data they gave her. I've never seen any complaint from that person ... just Fetzer and others telling us that it was a theft of sorts. I don't trust Fetzer to not put an unwarranted negative spin on this matter ... well ... correction ... I do trust Fetzer to put such a spin on it <grin>.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Also, the person who originally obtained that terabyte of Freedom of Information (FOI) data presumably could have spoken up on his/her own behalf, if they felt wronged by what Rebekah did with the data they gave her. I've never seen any complaint from that person ... just Fetzer and others telling us that it was a theft of sorts.
    I have posted an important update regarding this claim that Rebekah "stole" that data. She did not steal it. The data was provided to her willingly and without regret.

See details in my update on the other Rebekah Roth thread: Bill Ryan's new interview with REBEKAH ROTH -- Post #278.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2016), Curt (5th January 2016), Gardener (5th January 2016), ulli (5th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,261 times in 18,668 posts

James Perloff

Some in Truth Movement Are Asking Questions about “Rebekah Roth”

http://jamesperloff.com/2016/01/02/s...-rebekah-roth/

Quote Update, January 8. Kurt Haskell has now brought his show Real
    Investigations to YouTube. On January 7, he uploaded “Episode 13: Final Report on
    Rebekah Roth.” It makes some corrections to his earlier findings and also provides
    some new information. I will not embed the show here, as it is broken into 4 rather
    short segments. The link to the first one is https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    v=KO9izl4GPNI
    . Hopefully this will pretty much close the subject.
    Real Investigations kurt haskell
    Final Report On Rebekah Roth Part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO9izl4GPNI

Final Report On Rebekah Roth Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1xkhEDPt9E

Final Report On Rebekah Roth Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znCqYmH7Hoo

Final Report On Rebekah Roth Part 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1s3-lyZo7Q

==================================
    ==================================

The vid in this article has been posted above...

Rebekah Roth (aka Koreann Ashlie-Nourani), Comes Back Swinging.

Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:07

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...g-3270166.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th January 2016 at 04:05.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Chuck_M (10th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

James Perloff

Some in Truth Movement Are Asking Questions about “Rebekah Roth”

Quote Update, January 8. Kurt Haskell has now brought his show Real
    Investigations to YouTube. On January 7, he uploaded “Episode 13: Final Report on
    Rebekah Roth.” It makes some corrections to his earlier findings and also provides
    some new information.
    I posted a summary of some key points that Kurt Haskell makes, and my responses, over on the other Rebekah Roth thread: Bill Ryan's new interview with REBEKAH ROTH -- Post #279.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th January 2016)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,673 times in 1,152 posts

I for one do not intend to spend any more time on RR. She could be a classic strawman (or woman) and she has been put out here to advance a theory that can later be discredited and form the basis for further discrediting efforts to get to the truth of 911. To me the topic of RR is another distraction and diversion, designed to keep us from focusing on, and putting effort into, taking any action and doing anything. (It's not what you know that matters, it's what you do with what you know.) Even if she is RR and her hypotheses is correct, then what? What does anybody do about it? There are many 911 theories about who, why, and how. Most are way off the mark, in my view. But what is also way off the mark, in the view of reasonably-minded people who have actually investigated 911 to any extent, is the official conspiracy theory of the who, why, and how of 911.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Paul (11th January 2016), Slorri (11th January 2016)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I for one do not intend to spend any more time on RR.
    Rebekah Roth is not the story, but just one of the story tellers.

9/11 is a story that matters however, as one of the premier events of our times, providing a useful perspective on our situation.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Chuck_M (16th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (13th January 2016), Slorri (11th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast