+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blue Cheese

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Blue Cheese

Today started off really well, got some presents new games yadayadaya. So I'm sitting on my couch watching a show and all of a sudden I get a taste blue cheese in my mouth. At first I did not know where it came from and why I had the taste. I kind of wanted to tell somebody but I didn't feel like getting my phone.

Well anyways some hours pass by mom and dad make a pizza and one of the pizzas had blue cheese on it. I instantly thought wow so is this why I tasted blue cheese? I had tasted it before I even tasted it physically. So recently I have started believing in my not so preconditioned abilities again and I think they are manifesting and when they do I just can't see it until I know the reason why it happen like I know the reason why I tasted blue cheese because I was going to have blue cheese on my pizza today.

So I thought it was a cool experience and I don't even like blue cheese. 😂😂😂😂

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Default Re: Blue Cheese

IF you like a crisp chilled Chardonnay wine, pour yourself a glass, then take a pear and slice is generously and slice a chunk of blue cheese on that pear and have a bite followed by washing it down with your favorite Chardonnay . Oh your have a hard time stopping this experience, Its an aw sum appetizer and healthy at the same time Enjoy !

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Art (28th December 2015), Foxie Loxie (27th December 2015), Hazelfern (27th December 2015), Lifebringer (28th December 2015), lizfrench (27th December 2015), selinam (28th December 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member lizfrench's Avatar
    Thanks

Love some blue cheese melted on filet mignon with a little soy sauce mouth watering just thinking about it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizfrench For This Post:

Art (28th December 2015), Camilo (29th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Forgot about another one ,take a beef tenderloin and butterfly cut it, stuff the center with blue cheese and mushrooms and tie it up with some cooking twine/string, throw it on the bar-b-que and watch the cheese melt out the side, pretty darn good stuff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Camilo (29th December 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)
    all of a sudden I get a taste blue cheese in my mouth.

Well anyways some hours pass by mom and dad make a pizza and one of the pizzas had blue cheese on it. I instantly thought wow so is this why I tasted blue cheese?
    There is always a very good reason for things like this. Sometimes they can be light-hearted and at other times they can be very meaningful, but they are almost always telling you something.

Almost every day I play a game on my tablet. I have set a minimum goal for myself to score at least 500 point (which is difficult to achieve). Anyway...........I played the game twice and scored exactly 499 points. The odds of this happening twice in a row are so infinitesimal that it is close to impossible. About 30 minutes later I went to the grocery store and purchased three different items, the price rang up at $9.99. The woman at the store actually commented that she had hardly ever seen that happen before.

I started to give it some thought and realized that I had been working on a project that I just could not get finished. Keep in mind that I had not done enough to score my minimum goal of 500. I realized that I had not done enough to get my project accomplished in a way that satisfied me. I put in about two hours of work and to my surprise everything fell into place. I went back and replayed the game and scored 672 points on the first try!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), Jayren (28th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Who was it on the internet that said Psychic powers would be on the increase after 2012? My own experience has been in large confirmation of this.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), Lifebringer (28th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

your
    Quote not so preconditioned abilities
    is really the only thing you can believe in, Jayren.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

13. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

One of the most stunning "out of body" experiences I have ever had was triggered by a friend handing me a package of cheese. It was a Welsh cheddar that I had never encountered before, or so it seemed at one level of reality. When I looked at the package cover, which showed the coal-smudged face of a miner, I was instantly struck with a kind of "deja vu" in which I 'flashed' back to what I thought was a memory of seeing a museum diorama of the same man. It was a display of the cheese and its relationship to the lives of the working coal miners, complete with an explanation of their working conditions and lunches (cheese and bread). The 'flash' nearly knocked me off my feet - I staggered and then froze as I took in the vision. It lasted only a few seconds, but seemed much longer. I KNEW the cheese, somehow, because of this non-existent incident in my 'past'. I have never visited such a diorama, and there's no hint of it online. Weird, eh?

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Jayren (30th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread