+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We are being controlled... Are we?

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: We are being controlled... Are we?

A quote of Jay Parker's, from the video above;

"...I know that it's just a part of manipulating this energetic construct that we live in...my mother said to me, when I was six years old, the most important thing to the Illuminati is the collective subconscious."

This is evident when observing their obsession with mind control, in all its forms.

We have been conditioned to see the human vehicle as flawed, I don't see this at all. I see a perfect expression of Source in an altered state.

We know that fear causes our DNA to contract, causing less of our DNA to be activated, effectively shutting it down. Conversely, love relaxes our DNA and opens it up, allowing for greater activation. Bruce Lipton's research, in The Biology of Belief, reveals that even right down at the cellular level, our biology has just two motivations; to move away from that which is perceived as harmful and to move towards that which is perceived to be good (to put it coarsely). Lipton's research also reveals that it is consciousness, moulded into a belief system, which programs our DNA. When we dis-identify with our physical mind, enough to give us the space to be able to observe it objectively, it quickly becomes clear that our mind has the same two motivations. I have derived, from research such as this, that human beings are perfectly positive beings in their natural state, we move away from bad and towards good, always. Matter is neutral but our natural state is not.

In light of the above mentioned, the motivation for the importance placed on the collective subconscious mind, by the Illuminati, becomes obvious; to steer humanity. I say steer and not control because we cannot be controlled. I have no doubt they know this, hence why they need to deceive us into buying into fearful belief systems.

We are consciousness and we are being human, both are natural and in alignment with Source, in their natural state. Nothing in their bag of tricks will hold up against us in our natural state. We need not reach for anything greater than ourselves, only let go of the lies, and we will effortlessly gravitate back to truth.

We are a force of nature, a revolution back to nature will dissolve all that foolishly attempts to stand in our way. The human potential is unfathomable to many of us. By redefining what is perceived as good and what is perceived as bad, by choosing beliefs wisely and abiding by them in action, by reprogramming our subconscious mind, by identifying what it truly means to be illuminated, we can see this for our selves. We're utterly magical, we really are.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 30th December 2015 at 03:57. Reason: typos, added link
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

6pounder (30th December 2015), A Voice from the Mountains (30th December 2015), animovado (30th December 2015), FinallyNow (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (30th December 2015), Michi (30th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    how about those who are born into it and dont know or seen any better? i believe this is not an argument because the good/bad choices are not provided to us equally. in the current state of power the choices are being almost forced into our throats. although i fully agree that this sort of responsibility lays with people when they are presented with a better option but still choose to opt out from it.
    We are all born into the control system, no one has escaped. It is just so subtle, that most don't recognize it, or avoid thinking about it. There are perks, and nudges from society, and most relinquish that type of thinking because of the need to fit in.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

6pounder (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (30th December 2015), Morbid (30th December 2015)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Exclamation Re: We are being controlled... Are we?

We are being controlled... Are we?

How much that is depending on how to recognize your one fleshy agenda ,because it is the body you are in that gets deceived all the time.
    And you don't even know it, that is why you need to seek GODs face for this , look it this way your higher self is always at service to the creator.
    But your body and your action and taking control of your live
    leads to destruction most of you have no IDEA that your riding of a cliff very soon
    If you do not ask does questions what IS your MISSION
    that you Higher self has for you.
    Everything you trying to fix it without asking
    what you need to do will end of in failure .....

I KNOW my FLESHY agenda in nutshell it sucks.....big time .......

Your in a program and the body is the program your real action for it is hidden with in the spiritual realm and you can't see it ........

If some of you dealing with HARDSHIPS then you know that is the core of your
    ISSUES your own agenda and ideas and doings what you want to do is the problem

Turn away from does things immediately ,because you are running out of time.........
    Last edited by Mu2143; 30th December 2015 at 05:54.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

6pounder (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (30th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think the addage here, in a nutshell, is "the frog is being slowly boiled" - which is a form of control.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

For some time already I'm trying make a contact with my higher self. When I'll make this contact that will be my first question for him.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (31st December 2015), seah (31st December 2015)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I think the addage here, in a nutshell, is "the frog is being slowly boiled" - which is a form of control.
    Look it this way if people did not had does HARDSHIPS then it would already
    have been over for them I make BIG example JORDAN MAXWELL ........ If you have followed HIM
    Last edited by Mu2143; 30th December 2015 at 06:02.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (30th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Well, it takes a bit of perseverance & practice, 6pounder . It's difficult to suggest where to begin but there are some excellent posts here on Avalon regarding meditation and OOBE (Out Of Body Experiences) to obtain this.

For myself, I'm a bit "old school". My "teacher" was a man called Lobsang T. Rampa, a Tibetian Monk, who wrote a brilliant book (more of a "How To" manual actually!), called YOU FOREVER. It's a very easy-to-understand guide on how to achieve this and much more, and (for me) it worked!. Hope that helps.

I've got the real book, but I have no idea if it's available as a PDF Download. The diagrams in the original were very useful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    have been over for them I make BIG example JORDAN MAXWELL ........ If you have followed HIM
    Agreed - what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Well, it takes a bit of perseverance & practice, 6pounder . It's difficult to suggest where to begin but there are some excellent posts here on Avalon regarding meditation and OOBE (Out Of Body Experiences) to obtain this.

For myself, I'm a bit "old school". My "teacher" was a man called Lobsang T. Rampa, a Tibetian Monk, who wrote a brilliant book (more of a "How To" manual actually!), called YOU FOREVER. It's a very easy-to-understand guide on how to achieve this and much more, and (for me) it worked!. Hope that helps.

I've got the real book, but I have no idea if it's available as a PDF Download. The diagrams in the original were very useful.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Mu2143 (here)
    Agreed - what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger
    Proverbs 10:10
    He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.

Great Book , but anybody who wrote a book and have not gotten ETERNAL life
    makes a great fireplace to burn does BOOKS ... Period it is utterly useless
    Last edited by Mu2143; 30th December 2015 at 06:30.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

No No Not this one!!!!!

He is death !!!!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/mummified-b...buddha-1486570
    Last edited by Mu2143; 30th December 2015 at 06:44.

15. Link to Post #30
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hmmmm Mu2143, I missed your point, but that dude might have overdone the sun tanning a bit!

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: We are being controlled... Are we?

Hmmmm Mu2143, I missed your point, but that dude might have overdone the sun tanning a bit!
    My Higher self let me crash BIG time TO warn many who are on path of destruction !!!!!......He is putting does things in to my mind
    So If you keep following false dreams which are you OWN and not from your higher self IT Is not going to be funny ......

Psalm 99:5
    Exalt ye the LORD our God, and worship at his footstool; for he is holy.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 30th December 2015 at 07:11.

17. Link to Post #32
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okieeee... that's gonna take me a while to digest

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Okieeee... that's gonna take me a while to digest

I KNOW .........My higher self does not give all the info at ones otherwise I could not have dealt with it

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mu2143 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (30th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2