+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We are being controlled... Are we?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Default We are being controlled... Are we?

it just came to my mind and id love to know what are the thoughts here about this matter.

around the alternative media alot people preach about how much the PTB controling our lives and trying to bring us to extinction..
    our food is being geneticly modified
    our water being poisioned
    true cures are being denied from us
    the technology is enslaving us and so on...

but how much of that is in our hand to change? how much of that is our decision to consume?

alot of people out there trying to fight and change it. but as ive already learned the change is coming from within us. its our own decision to consume whats sitting out there provided for us to push our laziness another mile ahead.
    its our choice to eat that or drink that or use that.
    we can grow our own food, we wont say some one is trying to force us to eat poision. we can drink from natural water sources.
    we can grow our own medicine.

we can try and fight the system or we can just ignore it and show it that it has no control over us.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

animovado (28th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Bluegreen (28th December 2015), CD7 (28th December 2015), DeDukshyn (29th December 2015), Elisheva (30th December 2015), enfoldedblue (28th December 2015), FinallyNow (28th December 2015), Franny (28th December 2015), Gardener (28th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), Jayren (28th December 2015), KiwiElf (28th December 2015), Linderlou (28th December 2015), Pam (28th December 2015), Search (29th December 2015), StandingWave (28th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2015), ulli (28th December 2015), Verdilac (28th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Re: We are being controlled... Are we?

What I use to always say, you can either support this system or dropout. And not like a highschool dropout either but hey who likes highschool anyway.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel like i have a personal responsibility to disengage from the system. For me that started with fully realizing that our reality, especially in the context of government and politics is a manipulated illusion/ control system. Am i going to grow my own food, etc? No. Should I? Probably. Just in typing this, i think i see what point you are driving at, however. We are being influenced and manipulated, but ultimately controlled, id have to say no. Our free will has not been removed, but i will say that the effort required to circumvent the far reaching control system is greater than most of us, myself included, are willing to put forth. On some level knowing that our manufactured reality is BS is enough. I might be a pawn/ cog in some respects, but at least im not blind to those facts. Or maybe my prison is just comfortable enough, and im just lazy enough.....

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to robcarratello For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), animovado (28th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Chester (28th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

How can we stop chemtrails? In north-central Florida, I remember seeing three or four planes depositing chemtrails. Now, I see one plane quietly doing the job so that they are not quite that visible to the casual observer of the sky. However, I am not a casual observer and I am aware, even on Christmas day of the Death being dropped on my house and garden so that I cannot even get some early morning sunlight on my skin. Can I shoot the bastards down? Perhaps the power of intention will do them in.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Antagenet (29th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), CD7 (28th December 2015), Lefty Dave (28th December 2015), moekatz (28th December 2015), Wide-Eyed (28th December 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by robcarratello (here)
    I feel like i have a personal responsibility to disengage from the system. For me that started with fully realizing that our reality, especially in the context of government and politics is a manipulated illusion/ control system. Am i going to grow my own food, etc? No. Should I? Probably. Just in typing this, i think i see what point you are driving at, however. We are being influenced and manipulated, but ultimately controlled, id have to say no. Our free will has not been removed, but i will say that the effort required to circumvent the far reaching control system is greater than most of us, myself included, are willing to put forth. On some level knowing that our manufactured reality is BS is enough. I might be a pawn/ cog in some respects, but at least im not blind to those facts. Or maybe my prison is just comfortable enough, and im just lazy enough.....
    First of all thank you for that thought.
    I'm feeling exactly as you are not blind, have the intention but too lazy to put it to practice. And I wonder when more people will wake up and so called "awakening" will become normality what then?

Here is another deep thought I have that is probably about the next stage.

Can we abandon matter? (Bear with me on this one)

By what Lloyd pye say in his lecture from 1999, we are not designed by the nature of this planet. We are simply not belong to this place by nature.
    Many clain that when we will advance we will be more spiritual and technological.
    What if we can skip the technology?
    When you advance spiritually you become the creator. You need no tools. That means you are nature.
    Can we live without matter? Can we skip that part when we will excuse the rape of earth for our own needs? Green technology is not nature its matter. Something that we create in order to make it easy to survive.
    And my last point is this
    There are some people that claim to be living by feeding on prana. They become as one with the planet with out using it for more then just breathing.
    Is it possible?

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Atlas (28th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2015), Tyy1907 (29th December 2015), Verdilac (28th December 2015)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    How can we stop chemtrails? In north-central Florida, I remember seeing three or four planes depositing chemtrails. Now, I see one plane quietly doing the job so that they are not quite that visible to the casual observer of the sky. However, I am not a casual observer and I am aware, even on Christmas day of the Death being dropped on my house and garden so that I cannot even get some early morning sunlight on my skin. Can I shoot the bastards down? Perhaps the power of intention will do them in.
    What I deeply believe that humanity cannot let go of is being belong to a group. We don't like to be alone. The more on one side the less on the other. The more people walking the right side of the street the more will join. Eventually there will be no one to chemtrail. Or make the chemicals. Or even build the machinery for that purpess.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Atlas (28th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Hi 6pounder
    One thing you/we need to maintain is that smile, keep your vibration resonance climbing by knowing we are in times of change and awareness! That is one power of great worth that we do have in these days!
    Keep your heart in the right timeline!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), animovado (28th December 2015), Atlas (28th December 2015), Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), moekatz (28th December 2015), risveglio (28th December 2015)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi 6pounder,
    thanks for your questions.

Quote Can we abandon matter?
    Why should we?
    Maybe we can abandon our old beliefs about it and start reinterpreting it. This shift towards a new paradigm and new ideas about matter is happening and we can see reflections of that development here on Avalon, too.
    Our conceptions about technology will change at the same time and they are actually changing now.
    This process is happening step by step (and it is speeding up, imo) and is leading to a more balanced way of progress in the long run.

The "system" you're talking about in the first post is, in my view, an expression of imbalance of the basic principles of polarity. But this overemphasis of the forces of contraction, concentration, centralization and resistance comes more and more to a halt, because it has gotten so far apart from its basic foundation that it is now energetically undersupplied and starts falling apart. It's like a water jet that has forgotten what it's basic characteristics are and sees itself as "The incredible, indispensable JET".

Despite the change that's happening now, at this point in time it might be premature to speak about abandon matter or technology, because it is obviously a very appreciated playground for experiences.

By the way, have you ever looked at lifting your arm consciously and at the same time put this experience in relation to the question of control, matter and technology?

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (28th December 2015), Chester (28th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), risveglio (28th December 2015)

16. Link to Post #9
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Hi 6pounder
    As with all things, we humans have a tendency to push the limitations to the extreme (good or bad). Relying on our technology which is outstripping our abilities to keep up with it is just one example of this. It will hit a peak, something will happen, possibly on a global scale (It could be as simple as suddenly all cellphones go down or EFTPOS machines fail all over the world). It wouldn't really take much to tip things over.

Look at how quickly we change when faced with a fatal or life-changing disease for example (it might even be as simple as realising we've become too overweight to touch our toes! Do we keep putting on weight or start exercising and eating less - no one or right answer to that)

We've stretched the rubber band about as far as it can go, and already it's starting to snap back... very quickly. (Like a drug, there are those who become dependent or even addicted on a "thing", and it will be harder for them.)

And with it will be a global realisation that we need to change & find a balance in what we're doing.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 28th December 2015 at 13:56.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    it just came to my mind and id love to know what are the thoughts here about this matter.

around the alternative media alot people preach about how much the PTB controling our lives and trying to bring us to extinction..
    our food is being geneticly modified
    our water being poisioned
    true cures are being denied from us
    the technology is enslaving us and so on...

but how much of that is in our hand to change? how much of that is our decision to consume?

alot of people out there trying to fight and change it. but as ive already learned the change is coming from within us. its our own decision to consume whats sitting out there provided for us to push our laziness another mile ahead.
    its our choice to eat that or drink that or use that.
    we can grow our own food, we wont say some one is trying to force us to eat poision. we can drink from natural water sources.
    we can grow our own medicine.

we can try and fight the system or we can just ignore it and show it that it has no control over us.
    I get what you're saying, but economically speaking not everyone is fortunate enough to own a bit of land to grow food on, arguably, we can grow almost anything in pots, but not everyone has the space availability. The same applies for water filtration devices. The point is that our choices for a healthy life dwindle as our economic standing drops.
    And since most humans are being kept slaves to a job from the moment they can legally work, the time and opportunity to search other options to what is easily available just isn't there.

Most importantly, to live in a world where half the population is ultimately detrimental to the other half, is a humongous drain of energy for those that wish to do no harm.

I agree that fighting the system is not the answer. There are alternatives to "fighting".
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

6pounder (29th December 2015), Atlas (28th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by animovado (here)
    Hi 6pounder,
    thanks for your questions.

Quote Can we abandon matter?
    Why should we?
    Maybe we can abandon our old beliefs about it and start reinterpreting it. This shift towards a new paradigm and new ideas about matter is happening and we can see reflections of that development here on Avalon, too.
    Our conceptions about technology will change at the same time and they are actually changing now.
    This process is happening step by step (and it is speeding up, imo) and is leading to a more balanced way of progress in the long run.

The "system" you're talking about in the first post is, in my view, an expression of imbalance of the basic principles of polarity. But this overemphasis of the forces of contraction, concentration, centralization and resistance comes more and more to a halt, because it has gotten so far apart from its basic foundation that it is now energetically undersupplied and starts falling apart. It's like a water jet that has forgotten what it's basic characteristics are and sees itself as "The incredible, indispensable JET".

Despite the change that's happening now, at this point in time it might be premature to speak about abandon matter or technology, because it is obviously a very appreciated playground for experiences.

By the way, have you ever looked at lifting your arm consciously and at the same time put this experience in relation to the question of control, matter and technology?
    Yes I did. I've learned alot about it. And in some point I've forgot it when I wrote this post.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

animovado (28th December 2015), Atlas (28th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

An ambitious idea, in light of our already existing reliance on modern technology.

What would happen if all the computers were removed from the Earth for a day?

Quote Posted by Tanuj Pahuja
    why do u guys ask these crazy questions.
    Ok so let's get down to business :
    • Every single airplane will fall back to the earth. (maybe in your backyard too).
    • No electricity as power plants are operated using computers.
    • The whole world economy collapsing, sending us back into depression.
    • Nuclear meltdown in some of the old reactors.
    • Battleships and cruises getting stranded into the middle of the ocean.
    • Cargo ships and oil refineries shutting down.
    • Traffic accidents worldwide(thousands
    • Thousands of patients dying because of no computers/electricity.
    • All data centers shutting down around the world leading to loss of data worth trillions of dollars crippling Google, Facebook, Amazon.(bye bye cloud)
    • Billions of dollars lost in transaction as my laptop, the server and sellers pc just vanished from the earth.
    • Bye bye bitcoin
    • Time around the world is controlled and calculated by computers (they maintain the atomic clocks), creating more chaos(worst of them all) .
    • GPS not working anymore even if computers come back due to reason 10.
    • Gamers raging around the world as there laptop just vanished when they were about to win a CS game or get a penta kill in league.
    • No telecommunication around the globe.
    • Reseting of every server when they fall back on the earth because they are not time synced.
    • All online transactions not working even when every computer comes back again due to time sync.
    • No internet for a few months even years in some regions.
    • Global communication not working even when all computers come back because again time is not synced.
    • No surveillance(no security cameras and security systems) causing increase in crime(robberies, murders and rapes)
    • Bye Bye Mars rovers and all space projects(including ISS)
    • All production lines stopping around the world (iron solidifying in the furnaces, syrup crystalizing in pipes in food factories, glass solidifying in glass factories.. U get the drift. ).
    • Global shortage of food due to above reason.
    • Smartphones not working anymore because Google, Samsung and apple are crippled.

Basically u would create one of the darkest days in human history making 9/11 and 2004 tsunami look like a joke. Millions of people would die due to accidents, no medical treatment and food shortage.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), Antagenet (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), KiwiElf (28th December 2015)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Land its not anyone's in the way I see the future. For now you need to go off the grid and kinda hide from authority. When we will overcome the "my" concept of reality we will stop claiming possession over land or any matter.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Tyy1907 (29th December 2015)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

how about those who are born into it and dont know or seen any better? i believe this is not an argument because the good/bad choices are not provided to us equally. in the current state of power the choices are being almost forced into our throats. although i fully agree that this sort of responsibility lays with people when they are presented with a better option but still choose to opt out from it.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

6pounder (28th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), Search (29th December 2015)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I have always liked the basic physics explanation. You know... with every action there's an equal and opposite reaction. That can be applied on both the micro and macro and to movements against GMO's or increases in the average persons knowledge of diet and personal health.

However, with that said it takes a lot to begin that movement in the tail of yin/ yang for it to begin to move.

I believe you are right in saying we are not controlled however we are to some degree not just lazy but busy by design as well. Time as one of our most important commodities is segmented among more and more with less and less attention to detail in many cases including school curriculum's.

The main point I want to make here is this. The deck is stacked against most to make decisions in various areas out of convenience that do not promote our growth but inhibit it. Choosing fast food because it so inexpensive is one thing. Then another slightly better decision is to buy food at the grocery store but due economic strain we can't spend as much on the outside of the store on things such as fresh produce and dairy so we end up purchasing processed foods and meals from center aisles of the store. A barage of options and we are supposed to choose the healthiest one that attracts our attention the least. So that's why it looks like to me the deck is stacked to where it looks like control despite having the free will to choose otherwise. Yes, there are other factors this one sticks out to me at the moment though.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

6pounder (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), Morbid (29th December 2015)

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Most people are being controlled in one form or another. If we are aware of the control we may allow it or avoid it or work toward eliminating it.
    We should try to free any and all who are controlled if they want to be free and never control others, if possible.

Maybe humans will never be content until we become more than human which is in our future I believe.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

6pounder (29th December 2015), Tyy1907 (29th December 2015)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Quote Posted by robcarratello (here)
    First of all thank you for that thought.
    I'm feeling exactly as you are not blind, have the intention but too lazy to put it to practice. And I wonder when more people will wake up and so called "awakening" will become normality what then?

Here is another deep thought I have that is probably about the next stage.

Can we abandon matter? (Bear with me on this one)

By what Lloyd pye say in his lecture from 1999, we are not designed by the nature of this planet. We are simply not belong to this place by nature.
    Many clain that when we will advance we will be more spiritual and technological.
    When you advance spiritually you become the creator. You need no tools. That means you are nature.
    Can we live without matter? Can we skip that part when we will excuse the rape of earth for our own needs? Green technology is not nature its matter. Something that we create in order to make it easy to survive.
    And my last point is this
    There are some people that claim to be living by feeding on prana. They become as one with the planet with out using it for more then just breathing.
    Is it possible?
    I think it is possible. In a faster vibrating reality it is. This brings it back to our DNA. Why do we have "junk" DNA? Are we running on 2/12 cylinders or 1/6 what we're capable of? What if we were all "switched on" to full capacity. Perhaps then our mental and spiritual abilities/awareness could be unfathomable. Tapping directly into presently unseen energies instead of having to eat to live.

To be honest I still cant fully connect the full DNA activation side of things with the higher vibratory rates of other (progenitor?) races out there. A full understanding of what DNA IS might be necessary.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

6pounder (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015)

33. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    how about those who are born into it and dont know or seen any better? i believe this is not an argument because the good/bad choices are not provided to us equally.
    This is more true than many realize, and it goes deep. You CAN be born controlled. You can be what is known as a "targeted individual". The vast majority born in this world never know what this feels like, or are able to comprehend what it means (or just outright deny its existence because society tells them things just don't happen that way, because hospitals, doctors, psychologists, military etc. are all good for your well being...or so we're told).

Technology and psychology along with outright manipulation and abuse of power has existed in a major way in this world for years. There are multiple documents and personal accounts that show those in power using innocent people, newborns, orphans as human lab rats for electroshock torture, satanic ritual abuse, hypnosis, forced drugging, essentially human programming. They split the minds of people against their will and create multiple personality disorders on purpose (to make assassins, to make sex slaves...to create evil). They implant people with chips or devices during "trusted" procedures (and they invent an illness to classify them with when you claim that these devices exist, or can track them...or...yes...manipulate their thoughts and emotional states- that's control!!!). These people are created to be manipulated or used for the political, monetary, and personal gains of tptb. They are tracked and monitored, sometimes covertly. Lies can be spread about them by the ones who created the victim so people assume they are criminals, or ill, or molesters...which gains public trust to "monitor" the person. Now people are following and watching the "target" and if the target complains people are following them...they are deemed ill. There are now weapons and technological methods (that are patented) which can accomplish the same effects without the face to face element of the torture.

Such people exist who support and participate in these acts of brutality- rumoured to be members of certain "secret societies" or religious orders, occultists, or "elites" who live all over the world. These people exist in every socio-economic class...not just the wealthy, some more important than others, and in every profession so they can influence what they deem necessary...and they DO influence everything necessary in society.

Again, you'd never know these things existed unless you've witnessed or experienced them in some form. Evidence can be found below and elsewhere

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...indcontrol.htm
    Last edited by Search; 29th December 2015 at 14:02.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Search For This Post:

6pounder (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015), Morbid (29th December 2015)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Y'all just don't understand how deep this thing called control, that you speak of really goes!!! COMPUTERS, really did it for them!!! With computers they can and do!!! TRACK...every single thing we do!!! How many of those nifty little Store Cards do you have on yer key chain? Those cute little Rewards cards can track Everything YOU like to purchase, enabling THEM... to learn EVERYTHING YOU like to buy and Target You with the proper junck-mail to Your Home. Yep. Can. And You arn't even aware that they can. YOUR Computer... is tied to THEIR computer... and THEY... can track Everything YOU do... with Your computer.

But... there is a way to overcome it all and slip quietly past them.
    . Without them ever even knowing that you did it.

I did it! Do it! Every day. And I have been talking about it on my thread for more than 3yearz now. ccc
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

6pounder (30th December 2015), FinallyNow (30th December 2015), Tyy1907 (30th December 2015)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 times in 1,711 posts

Sirdipswitch,

I avoid them in my own way....I don't fall for their manipulating crap.
    But, it's not even noticeable to them, but who cares. Let them knock themselves out.............LOL
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

6pounder (30th December 2015), FinallyNow (30th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (30th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast