+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: "Bashar" - Fraud, Pawn or What?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: "Bashar" - Fraud, Pawn or What?

"Permission-slip" anyone?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to animovado For This Post:

Flash (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th December 2015), TargeT (29th December 2015)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

Paula, you are a gem. Thank you

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    it would be better to have a direct link to the book, weird things happens when i follow the link to the other Avalon thread you have given (the page cannot be found)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Works fine for me. Stop being so lazy - go to the thread - you'll find it
    BASHAR - Blueprint for Change - A Message from Our Future (PDF)
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (29th December 2015), RunningDeer (29th December 2015), Shannon (2nd January 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

What we hear, is not a reverse reverb, but a normal effect that occurs when audio is recorded on magnetic tape.
    Those pre-echoes (also reffered as Tape print-through) are the result when the magnetic field of one layer of tape copies through the tape on the neigbour layers.

Quote Pre-Echo is an effect of print-through (ie: the magnetic flux on the tape magnetising the adjecent layers).
    Pre-echo is where you hear a loud signal from the previous layer of tape just before you hear the real thing.
    source: www.dvforums.com/forums/pre-echo

Print-through (Wikipedia)

I have a lot of cassette tape recordings with this artefact. Normally you do not hear it in music, because it will be masked by the continuous flow of the sound of the music.
    But you can hear it quite good in magnetic audio recordings of speech.

The magnetic copying effect intensifies when the magnetic tape is stored for a long time without being played, because than the neighbouring layers will touch exactly the same positions of the other layers for a long while.

Edit:
    The formerly linked Wikipedia entry (Pre-Echo (Wikipedia)) is only referring to pre-echo as an digital artifact resulting from audio compression. So it was missing the point.
    The exact term in English language would be "Print-through".
    Last edited by Olaf; 29th December 2015 at 12:54.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Akasha (29th December 2015), animovado (29th December 2015), DeDukshyn (29th December 2015), Dennis Leahy (29th December 2015), Flash (29th December 2015), Innocent Warrior (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Spirithorse (29th December 2015)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,717 times in 8,943 posts

Finally we have two examples of how audio can create this reverberation of speech. So Bashar is not debunked yet - sleep in peace KiwiElf.

By the way, a light comment while passing by: it is not necessary to be rude to us when we do not go your way. Most people here were quite unemotional while trying to find out if Bashar was or was not debunked. And truly, it is the best way to go with the thousands of channellers we have, checking up on them, because most won't come out quite white, in my views, with few real nuts cases as well (when not fraudulent per say).

And..... I am not lazy!! I took your comment with a grain of salt, because of the kiwi effect (like Australians, not the same mentality nor same humour as those cool Canadians lol).

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    What we hear, is not a reverse reverb, but a normal effect that occurs when audio is recorded on magnetic tape.
    Those pre-echoes are the result when the magnetic field of one layer of tape copies through the tape on the neigbour layers.

Pre-Echo (Wikipedia)

I have a lot of cassette tape recordings with this artefact. Normally you do not hear it in music, because it will be masked by the continuous flow of the sound of the music. But you can hear it quite good in magnetic audio recordings of speech. The magnetic copying effect intensifies when the magnetic tape is stored for a long time without being played, because than the neighbouring layers will touch exactly the same positions of the other layers for a long while.
    Last edited by Flash; 29th December 2015 at 12:32.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Shannon (2nd January 2016), TargeT (29th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I believe D.A and Bashar to be true!

But the argument of 'It's a live session with live questions from someone that D.A doesn't know is not proof, it could all be rigged up before hand!

But after so ling we would think someone would have come forwards by now saying 'I gave questions to a ready made answer/s'

I still say D.A is true!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (29th December 2015)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,204 times in 1,394 posts

Quote Posted by Olaf (here)
    Those pre-echoes (also reffered as Tape print-through) are the result when the magnetic field of one layer of tape copies through the tape on the neigbour layers.

Quote Pre-Echo is an effect of print-through (ie: the magnetic flux on the tape magnetising the adjecent layers).
    Pre-echo is where you hear a loud signal from the previous layer of tape just before you hear the real thing.
    source: www.dvforums.com/forums/pre-echo

Print-through (Wikipedia)

I have a lot of cassette tape recordings with this artefact. Normally you do not hear it in music, because it will be masked by the continuous flow of the sound of the music.
    But you can hear it quite good in magnetic audio recordings of speech.

The magnetic copying effect intensifies when the magnetic tape is stored for a long time without being played, because than the neighbouring layers will touch exactly the same positions of the other layers for a long while.

Edit:
    The formerly linked Wikipedia entry (Pre-Echo (Wikipedia)) is only referring to pre-echo as an digital artifact resulting from audio compression. So it was missing the point.
    The exact term in English language would be "Print-through".
    To be sure, I just put the audio into Ableton (my digital audio workstation of choice), cut out the suspect bits, placed them on a separate audio channel, turned that channel up +30db, filtered out the low end noise up to with 600hz to isolate the voice as much as possible and I'd say with 98 % probability it's definitely a pre (not reverse - the words are faint but forwards) echo. it's not someone feeding him his lines, it's him. The intonation, inflection and dynamics are, to my ears, identical to the main, audio print.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

animovado (29th December 2015), DeDukshyn (29th December 2015), Flash (29th December 2015), Holly Lindin (3rd January 2016), Innocent Warrior (29th December 2015), JChombre (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Noir (26th January 2016), Olaf (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), Zampano (29th December 2015)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    The first voice is the same as Bashar's and he says it EXACTLY the same as Bashar does. This is an audio anomaly, not some government operation.
    1. But why does he speak AFTERWARDS? If it was an audio anamoly wouldn't he speak first and then the anamoly occur (repeat) afterwards? But it's reverse...
    I edit video as a new hobby. It's entirely possible, back in those days (and even now) people had to manually "sync" audio to video.. sometimes its slightly off. There are multiple audio sources here, it's very possible that the guy asking questions had his audio sync not quite lined up and you were hearing what his mic picked up from the channeler before they started to play the channelers audio... I'd have to do further analysis but I know how hard it is to do all this exactly right as an amature (which looks to be the case from this video) so that's really enough evidence for me.

2. If the voices follow the same tone and meter does that mean he couldn't mimic such?
    Much more probable that it is an audio issue (see above, this is the same answer to the rest of your questions)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,790 times in 1,357 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    The first voice is the same as Bashar's and he says it EXACTLY the same as Bashar does. This is an audio anomaly, not some government operation.
    1. But why does he speak AFTERWARDS? If it was an audio anamoly wouldn't he speak first and then the anamoly occur (repeat) afterwards? But it's reverse...

Can anyone provide examples of such an anamoly?

2. If the voices follow the same tone and meter does that mean he couldn't mimic such?

3. Doesn't have to be earpieces...could just as well be advance implant or remote tech.

4. If we're dealing with advance groups, Alien, AI or otherwise, then they could easily provide spontaneous responses. I can do this myself to varying degrees just by observing life closely and having lived long enough to see how things interrelate, etc. And using his or a human sounding voice can also be deliberate.

5. I tend to like the guy and his messages too...but there are also unsettling elements about him as well.
    Thanks OMG for this thread, I think this kind of content deserves to be looked at more closely, I have just like you and the source that originally posted the information, reacted quite heavily to the fact that Bashar was able to predict the 911 events with certain details that makes it unique. I am trying to debunk the information channeled as well, because I want to know whether it is a power of deception or a power of truth. That aside, I will now comment on the "white male speaking the message to him" theory.

>>
    Can anyone provide examples of such an anamoly?
    3. Doesn't have to be earpieces...could just as well be advance implant or remote tech.
    4. If we're dealing with advance groups, Alien, AI or otherwise, then they could easily provide spontaneous responses. I can do this myself to varying degrees just by observing life closely and having lived long enough to see how things interrelate, etc. And using his or a human sounding voice can also be deliberate.
    5. I tend to like the guy and his messages too...but there are also unsettling elements about him as well.
    <<

I think that what may have happened here is that two tracks of audio, one track from the microphone of the questioner and one track from the microphone of Darryl were merged together into the same audio file. Bashar's response is leaking into the microphone of the questioner and because it takes some time for the audio to reach that microphone (but if I'm not wrong that should really be the other way around, but in a small room that delay should be very very low anyway), and because of additional delays that might have occured in the audio editing program as a result of added software such as limiters without delay compensation and with long latencies in the kind of soundcard used back then, and even because the audio files might have been added in a bit sloppy, then the combination certainly makes it possible to have it ending up like this. Even the video+audio bounce process could have caused it due to high system load against the available capacity. Could be as simple as some running background process in some old Windows OS introducing this time delay during the video+audio bounce process. Considering when this was created, what gear was likely used and the nature of the anomaly, the echo + latency theory is certainly the first theory to debunk before making any other speculations about it. Now, with video added during that process as well, it very likely becomes a time delay caused by the system.

If I have time I will record this into Pro Tools and make some additional analysis, but I'm quite sure it's just an echo in a different audio track and nothing else, because both the tone and the words seem to be the same. However, one word different and it's not a feedback anymore. If the echo says car and Darryl says girl, then it's not an echo anymore. So please try to find such an example. But if you can't, it's likely because it's just an echo we are analysing...

In some video Bashar said this:

c = 2 * pi * rad * f

This is a very interesting piece of math that he shared, that I've been looking very closely into, it opens up a new world of possibility. My calculations indicate that it really seems to be true... It says that the frequency of a planet is how many rotations light can do around that planet in a second. The only thing about it that puzzles me is why Bashar claims the frequency of earth is 7,5Hz. According to the above formula, that seems to be correct, it's just that the Schumann resonance frequency is 7,82Hz and in some of my calculations I trust the most I am landing at 7,8203 Hz, which is very close to the Schumann frequency. Nikola Tesla is said to have landed at 7,83Hz in his calculations, and I have some equations leading to that exact number as well. Therefore my perspective on this is that either the above formula is some more general form used based on some more general rounded data (that might even have been a bit falsified), when so it would indicate that data is data coming from earth rather than from space, indicating that it might have been Darryl who originally did this math rather than "Bashar". Or he has access to better data...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th December 2015 at 17:28.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), TargeT (29th December 2015)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Mr D.A/Bashar says/speaks some very refined and helpful words to people in his sessions!
    Ways of helping ever day problems, ways of helping personal development, ways of looking at the world, universe, metaphysics, spirituality, science, ET's etc, etc

If it is not a channeled Bashar then who ever it is has great wisdom! so where is the problem anyways?
    I still think D.A is a true channeler, Bashar a real entity!
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

animovado (29th December 2015), Heart-2-Heart (29th December 2015), KiwiElf (29th December 2015), Noir (26th January 2016), WhiteLove (29th December 2015)

19. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Mr D.A/Bashar says/speaks some very refined and helpful words to people in his sessions!
    Ways of helping ever day problems, ways of helping personal development, ways of looking at the world, universe, metaphysics, spirituality, science, ET's etc, etc

If it is not a channeled Bashar then who ever it is has great wisdom! so where is the problem anyways?
    Interesting that you are going that far Sunny-side-up as to say that Bashar is really an ET that is channeled through Darryl... I'm not saying that could not be the case, but oh boy do I have a hard time going that far about him...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Karpos (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), TargeT (29th December 2015)

21. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    A UFOHUB Exclusive Interview

Quote On a personal note. I enjoyed doing all the interviews that I have done so far but I really appreciated the opportunity to sit down and talk to Darryl. I first heard about Bashar, about 10 years ago and it has changed my life completely. Whether you believe that Bashar is an actual E.T or not is obviously a decision that each and every one of you has to make for yourself. All I can say is when I started to not just listen to the messages but actually, literally, physically, started applying these concepts to my life. Everything changed! The experiences that followed as a result of making the changes in my life based on the messages from Bashar were incredible and it gave me a whole new perspective on what "CONTACT" actually meant. As a result from these interactions UFO HUB came about and there are still many more exiting things to come. So I hope you enjoy the interview and I hope it helps you on your journey in life.

http://bashar.org/aboutmessagedarryl.html

Published on Jun 1, 2015

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Interesting that you are going that far Sunny-side-up as to say that Bashar is really an ET that is channeled through Darryl... I'm not saying that could not be the case, but oh boy do I have a hard time going that far about him...
    Hi WhiteLove
    Hmm! Actually I said 'Entity'

Do you think he is channeling?
    if so what/who and from where?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Flash (30th December 2015), Shannon (2nd January 2016)

24. Link to Post #33
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

All you need to do to place some doubt on his integrity is to listen to the audio while keeping in mind a few facts which he claims himself... and they are...

This Bashar is supposed to come from the future... some 300 years or so, I can't remember exactly... which means he/she/it would know the outcome of our history quite accurately... ?
    Then why would he say at the end that he cannot give exact dates... for the questions asked... because our collective consciousness has not determined this yet?

Surely it's not difficult to realise that from his 'time in the future' this collective consciousness is far already being determined in that respect. He was after all only talking about around 2001 in this video.

It would have been much more convincing if he said..."I cannot tell you dates because it might change your destiny" or some other junk

Bashar... Darryl Anka... is about as fake as they come imo... but the above is not the only reason I think that…

The main reason is that Darryl Anka fails to realise that there are actually people alive today who know very well that there are no Beings living in the future... he has no knowledge of time and the way the Cosmos works... the present is what the entire Cosmos is experiencing now... all future events are ONLY probabilities and have not yet been finally determined... which is the exact thing he said at the end of this video/audio.

This same fake concept was put forward by Al Bielek of Philadelphia Experiment fame when he tried to convince people that he ended up in the future.

Bashar has no idea what reality is.

The above however does not imply that some of the statements he makes in his videos may not be true... but these are not in any way new to the present consciousness... but if you don't know reality despite being so far in the future then you are a sure fake...

And then there is the fact that he not once... ever... mentions the planetary beings who live in the next higher kingdom... you may not think this is significant but in time we will all know.

Ray

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Akasha (30th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015), Karpos (29th December 2015), Noir (26th January 2016), Savannah (3rd January 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hi Finefeather

Quote This Bashar is supposed to come from the future... some 300 years or so, I can't remember exactly... which means he/she/it would know the outcome of our history quite accurately... ?
    Then why would he say at the end that he cannot give exact dates... for the questions asked... because our collective consciousness has not determined this yet?
    Quote all future events are ONLY probabilities and have not yet been finally determined... which is the exact thing he said at the end of this video/audio.
    Is't that your own answer?

Many time lines, many combinations, some maybe with slightly and or drastically different physical/material laws!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Finefeather (29th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Hi Finefeather

Quote This Bashar is supposed to come from the future... some 300 years or so, I can't remember exactly... which means he/she/it would know the outcome of our history quite accurately... ?
    Quote all future events are ONLY probabilities and have not yet been finally determined... which is the exact thing he said at the end of this video/audio.
    Is't that your own answer?

Many time lines, many combinations, some maybe with slightly and or drastically different physical/material laws!
    Sorry I am not sure which answer you mean but if it is.." all future events are ONLY probabilities and have not yet been finally determined..." then yes it's my own.

The entire concept of timelines the way you are stating is not reality... timelines are probabilities at any given moment... they change constantly and only one is taken... they are simply choices we make in life.

I have studied some of my past timelines... where I have had to make some big decision which choice I would make... once we have chosen a timeline it does not mean that another one of us goes on the other timeline/s.

Ray

ADDED THIS:Update
    some maybe with slightly and or drastically different physical/material laws!
    Sorry forgot this...
    Our Cosmos has only one physical world and all the laws are constant.
    There are of course higher worlds like the emotional world and the mental world and causal world... and much much higher where matter does not manifest quite the same as in the physical world... but... time is constant in the entire Cosmos... it is however relative to the world you want to measure it from. Time is simply the measure of the duration of some cycle.
    Last edited by Finefeather; 29th December 2015 at 18:59. Reason: added ps.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Akasha (30th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015), Noir (26th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I believe that 'the me' consciousness can jump time lines leaving a version of me behind doing what it was doing when I jumped, 'the me' that jumped goes into a version of me experiencing that time line in a slightly different way!

All running along side each other, all slightly different and in ways merging!

I have positive experience of it but, it might have been a very big act of telekinetic's.
    I take it (From my experience) that I moved from one place to another, another place that was in a safe position, the me left behind o.0 well I hope he made it!
    I don't feel it was me he jumping down the road physically (By 'me' I mean me, my friend, my dog and the car we where in).
    I had a witness to the even't but he has now moved over!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Finefeather (29th December 2015)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

I believe that 'the me' consciousness can jump time lines leaving a version of me behind doing what it was doing when I jumped, 'the me' that jumped goes into a version of me experiencing that time line in a slightly different way!
    Well it is possible to have a multiple consciousness experience...2 places at once... I have done that often between my kitchen and the bedroom... but if you have in fact done that you should have become aware that your attention was only in one of the places at a time... not both... because the true self or monad cannot split into 2 and live 2 lives on different timelines... the monad which is the real you is a single primordial atom and is indestructible... it is present everywhere we place our attention.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Akasha (30th December 2015), Andrew (29th December 2015), Flash (30th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

[QUOTE=Finefeather;1033223]
    the monad which is the real you is a single primordial atom and is indestructible... it is present everywhere we place our attention.
    now you've left the spiritual realm and entered the scientific.

has this "monad" been observed in any reproducible way?

(I imagine the "observer" effect in quantum measurement would be one example? though very anecdotal )
    Last edited by TargeT; 29th December 2015 at 19:28.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Flash (30th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)
    the monad which is the real you is a single primordial atom and is indestructible... it is present everywhere we place our attention.
    now you've left the spiritual realm and entered the scientific.

has this "monad" been observed in any reproducible way?

(I imagine the "observer" effect in quantum measurement would be one example? though very anecdotal )
    Well the Cosmos is an electrical phenomena and the word 'spiritual' is just an old word invented by people who could not physically see a Being when out of body so they called it spirit...

I guess it would not even be too reckless of me to say that the word 'spirit' may even come from the likeness of alcohol when it evaporates

In Hylozoics which is a system handed to us via Pythagoras we can see the real term for spirit is energy... and the trinity which we come across in every religion and philosophy... like Spirit, Soul and Body gets a new meaning when you use...Energy, Consciousness and matter.

Pythagoras coined the term monad and I doubt if any physical apparatus would come close to observing it when we find it difficult to observe 'HUGE' particles in a machine like a Collider.

Monads are single primordial atoms which are the building blocks of the entire Cosmos... we are each one of these in a state of activation which is billions of times what it starts off as...they are also the tiniest single point of life and everything that exists consists of monads in various states of activation or consciousness.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Flash (30th December 2015), Karpos (29th December 2015), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015), Wind (2nd January 2016)

38. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Hi WhiteLove
    Hmm! Actually I said 'Entity'

Do you think he is channeling?
    if so what/who and from where?
    Hi Sunny-side-up! I really don't know, I wish I knew... To me it appears that he is in some kind of a creative state and it might be that in this a lot of the "conditioned limitations" are not present in the logical process, hence what comes from it maybe is of a less dense nature than what is normally the case among humans here on earth, hence as a result might be of a higher degree of absolute truth in the absolute sense. So from this point of view, maybe this is a state in which there is some kind of link made to a higher portion of the self in which information is downloaded and passed through, originally existing in a less dense density. So I'm open to the idea, it's not impossible. But I am still confused about what this really is, I also find that it would be great if this intelligence would spill the beans a bit more. Why that doesn't happen is a bit of an issue as well. But there are things about this that is very interesting, for instance his repeating mentioning of unconditional love, which I've personally experienced as very profound in a very special OBE experience I had. So I am definitely not ruling anything out, but I would like to know what exactly this source is... It's very interesting...
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 29th December 2015 at 20:23.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (29th December 2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast