+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What the Governments are prepping for!

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default What the Governments are prepping for!

I have just listened to this comprehensive talk from a retired US 0fficer about the anticipated Global catastrophe and the consequences for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU
    Last edited by sheme; 30th December 2015 at 14:47.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: What the Governments are prepping for!

Quote John Moore has interviewed dozens of US Navy submarine and surface fleet veterans on the subject of rapid global sea level rise, gleaning information from the questions he asks, questions the main stream media is afraid to ask. His investigative prowess has allowed him to produce two major videos on the subject of Planet "X"; videos that are backed up by diligent research, documented history and scientific fact.

I don't agree with this video, I think it's misleading, though I did just watch a few select pieces randomly through the hour.... it's stuff I've seen before on this "planet X" topic... Sea levels rising? really?? maybe if we have a meteor strike.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Hervé (30th December 2015), seko (30th December 2015), sheme (30th December 2015)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,428 times in 1,706 posts

If there was a pole shift or a planet coming even remotely close to out solar system these things would happen.
    Better to take notice and be prepared imo.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

sheme (30th December 2015)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Governments anticipate 20 degree poleshift, huge circuit destroying CME, due to close proximity of the Brown dwarf and its system which has already caused our solar system planetary pertubation- plus maximum weakening of our magnetosphere- solar system warming causing pole melt and slowing/stop of the Atlantic Ocean conveyor belt -possible iceage depending which way the shift goes. Naval retirees in the know are heading for the Arkensas and Missori ozarks, the navy anticipates 30 days of ocean upheavals will take place following the pole shift . https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ar...RUCl1K2CPqY%3D.

"Alabama, Louisiana, mississippi, Southern Illinois, Florida, Wisconsen,and 100miles into Texas. All expected to go under the deluge permanently, this was a USA centric talk - so let us assume 'The rest of the world' -everything below 100ft ASL is no more, and anything near a coast line is gone, also 400 feet ASL depending how far inland it is- has been devastated -well-that is what the man was told/said- this kind of makes sense of the government preps- arms confiscation, coffins, millions of rounds of ammo, vast underground infrastructure, food storage, gold price hike, oil price slump. I guess this is why some others in the know headed for the hills of Latin America? I have a feeling that most of UK goes - Personally I think I would rather go down with this ship then start again, and you know it is true Brits are no good at learning another language -plus being immortal I will live - forever.

Mankind cant live without- Salt, Vitamin C , Water, food , shelter (if it gets too cold) and Love.

Speaker suggests we use this time to aquire new and vital skills.

Thought ask yourself who becomes king/queen of the island the carpenter the gardener or the President?

7. Link to Post #5
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Respectfully, when this came out some years ago, I promoted it heavily, stocked up the cupboard and took every survival piece of advice I could seriously----however I have my doubts now

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd January 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), Karpos (31st December 2015), sheme (30th December 2015), TargeT (30th December 2015)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

But that is great you are now refined and where you need to be, great. Not every post is for our individual attention, some times the message will be heard sometimes it is meant for new ears. As you know well it is a resonance thing, so let's trust that new ears will discern for them selves.

10. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,127 times in 560 posts

Timelines people timelines!
    The question is what timeline are they talking about?
    Their is no one future, all probabilities exist in the now.
    The Cabal's future, probably not too pretty.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 3(C)+me For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), janette (1st January 2016), KiwiElf (3rd January 2016), Michi (30th December 2015), mojo (2nd January 2016), sheme (30th December 2015)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cccme (here)
    Timelines people timelines!
    The question is what timeline are they talking about?
    Their is no one future, all probabilities exist in the now.
    The Cabal's future, probably not too pretty.

I really believe it is a guilt thing- you carry guilt you are vulnerable- guiltless you are an innocent. This action started in the garden of Eden possibly? I say no guilt = innocent. I think guilt and fear resonate -creating a target for negativity and destruction. Meditation = balance. start with thought time.

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

It is ALL up ...to ... us ... we choose to unite for good , or remain divided and let the ptb play their end of days game like they have done for eons ... we must remove warmongers from leadership , work together to feed , heal , and love the world ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

cursichella1 (31st December 2015), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), gord (17th January 2016), mojo (2nd January 2016), sheme (31st December 2015)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    so let's trust that new ears will discern for them selves.
    My faith in this happening is VERY low; most people don't even have a solid grasp of Grammar.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd January 2016), gord (17th January 2016), PurpleLama (31st December 2015)

17. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    My faith in this happening is VERY low; most people don't even have a solid grasp of Grammar.
    Yep.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hope you felt the love heading your way friend

This short time lapse film from an Antartic base is interesting in my opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCx3kz6nBQ Partly because of the lack of views it has recieved, I guess the world has Nemasis fatigue.

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Yep.
    which is slightly Ironic when you take this into account:

Congratulations, Class of 2015. You’re the Most Indebted Ever (For Now)

Hope you felt the love heading your way friend

This short time lapse film from an Antartic base is interesting in my opinion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCx3kz6nBQ Partly because of the lack of views it has recieved, I guess the world has Nemasis fatigue.
    There should be thousands of sightings if it was visible in the sky... there are just too many sky watchers out there hopping to name a celestial body after themselves.

This is something that really couldn't be hidden (as far as I understand physics and publicly available technology)
    Last edited by TargeT; 31st December 2015 at 14:27.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd January 2016), PurpleLama (31st December 2015), sheme (1st January 2016)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I don't want to be rude or make you feel bad -so embrace ,consider ,or ignore. Don't mess with others work. Unless you really have to.

22. Link to Post #15
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

I really believe it is a guilt thing- you carry guilt you are vulnerable- guiltless you are an innocent. This action started in the garden of Eden possibly? I say no guilt = innocent. I think guilt and fear resonate -creating a target for negativity and destruction. Meditation = balance. start with thought time.
    So the psychopaths and sociopaths are good to go. They feel no guilt for enslaving and murdering humanity. Guess they'll just resume on higher ground?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Bob (1st January 2016), Curiosity (2nd January 2016), sheme (1st January 2016)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Guess so- does the wolf feel guilt when he kills the hind? no because he is a wolf.

25. Link to Post #17
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Thanks for the thread sheme. I am always on the look out for information regarding this.
    Keep being that voice that cries out in the wilderness.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

sheme (2nd January 2016)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

I have just listened to this comprehensive talk from a retired US 0fficer about the anticipated Global catastrophe and the consequences for humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU
    the government is anticipating a global catastrophe and we heard it from youtube?

What now, brothers and sisters?
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd January 2016), sheme (2nd January 2016)

29. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Mankind cant live without- Salt, Vitamin C , Water, food , shelter (if it gets too cold) and Love.

Speaker suggests we use this time to aquire new and vital skills.
    I suggest we just work on the Love.

Quote Posted by jake gittes (here)
    So the psychopaths and sociopaths are good to go. They feel no guilt for enslaving and murdering humanity. Guess they'll just resume on higher ground?
    Guess so- does the wolf feel guilt when he kills the hind? no because he is a wolf.
    I struggle with this to but was it the "hidden hand" material or something else that suggest we thank those that do us the most harm because they are filling a role.

It seems to me that everything is on repeat in the outside world. Can someone just push play?

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Who said thank them? So should all life of a different vibration than our own be destroyed ? - does the diversity create harmony- or shall we assume the Mother is tolerant to a degree?

Camalot -Kerry Cassidy has an informative series of interviews with Karmeron Filey-This is endurance listening -but packed with information- a date for the three days of darkness -and the pole shift where given , talk 2 seemed very credible to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast