+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Self reflection: The invasion of humans - by the Mad Hatter

1. Link to Post #1
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Post Self reflection: The invasion of humans - by the Mad Hatter

Self reflection: The invasion of humans - Through the mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them

They make pacts with them
    They channel them
    They get taken over by them

People who have learned how to leave the body, how to live outside the body, how to live forever outside the body, have also learned how to possess the bodies of the infinitely rich and powerful for thousands of years.

The old Yoga books talk of this, particularly the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – “How to enter into the body of another” so this science, this Spiritual Technology has been known for thousands of years.

These people have been given the names of Archons by the Gnostics. One fifth of the books sealed into a glass jar found in Nag Hammadi, a few miles from Luxor in Egypt in 1945 talk about the possession of humans by Archons. The Muslims talk of them as Djinns in exactly the same terms as the Archons are talked about by the Gnostics – they take over humans!! Don Juan talked to Carlos Castaneda about Predators. The Buddhists have their Icchantica Psychopath Demons. Christianity has Demons, possession by Demons, pigs over the cliff, the Exorcist and all that.

Anton Styger says, “I noticed, too, that these people were usually not well; they were unbalanced and cranky. When I see people in business or politics who are particularly trapped by the material world, for example, I notice that they no longer have any light bodies at all. In many of these people, the point of light at the heart chakra, which is otherwise always present, is no longer visible to me. Instead, I see something like a layer of ‘shiny tar’ around them in which a monstrous being in the shape of a lizard can be distinguished. When such people speak on television, for example, I see a crocodile shape manifesting itself around the person like in a concave mirror; I don’t see the light of their throat and forehead chakra.”

There is a Satanic Ritual in order to remove the energies of the Heart in order to remove empathy, because it is not possible to become a Satanist and still have empathy or conscience. With their advanced meditational science they create twelve psychic daggers, thoughtforms, implant energy blockages, and in Ritual they drive these daggers deep into every one of the twelve petals of the heart chakra… “the cremation of care”

Since Babylon, thousands of years ago the Pagan Old Religion Gods have been worshipped by Dynastic, Generational, Bloodline Families.

The Pagan Old Religion Gods are in fact Demons, Satan being the boss, and Satanists worship demons. They conjure them, they create rituals to them. They make pacts with them. They channel them. They get taken over by them.

How do they summon them to their rituals? They liberate energy. They have ritual drugs. They have ritual sex – hetero, homo and pedo. They sacrifice virgins to Satan – and here virgin means children before the age of puberty.

So many thousands of children disappear every year. Paedophilia groups exist at every level of society – just read a little about Jimmy Savile. The Bohemian Grove Club sacrifices and burns a baby in front of a forty foot stone owl every year in a Grove of Redwood trees by the side of a lake in front of America’s elite including Presidents in their, “Cremation of Care” Ceremony.

At a lower level, humanity is just a source of energy for these Demons.

The soft-kill of chemical warfare which does not murder all at once, but over time like the death of a thousand cuts it tortures the body with diseases like cancer and it’s associated heroic surgeries until we give up the ghost in a long drawn out painful death.

So the whole atmosphere of fear, war, thermonuclear bombs, terrorism, eugenics, drugs both legal and illegal, ritual, sex, torture, vaccines, fluoride, Neurotoxin exitants – Aspartame and Monosodium Glutamate – MSG, Frankenstein food, pesticides and polluted air from chemicals, plastics factories, foundries, incinerators – Dioxins, heavy metals, volatile organic carbons – VOC’s – is designed to release this spiritual energy, kill people before their time, is designed to Turn Humanity into a Battery.

In Active Side of Infinity, Don Juan tells Castaneda of the Earth being invaded in the mists of time by creatures of condensed darkness, the so-called Flyers which use man as food.

The key idea as that these cosmic predators gave man their own mind. This is reasonable in light of much other material. At the human level, a system based on exploitation and consuming and control is seen to shape people in its own image: The slave tends to dream of becoming a master rather than of abolishing slavery. Any organization based on dominance naturally takes the form of a pyramid with few at the top and most at the bottom. For man to be the bottom or in some cases intermediate level of such a system, man must have the attributes of the dominators, only at a reduced scale.

At the metaphysical level, many channeled sources point out that while STS – Service to Self – beings eat what they can. STS – Different biological types of beings have been reported in this context. Most reports concern the so-called Gray alien, a somewhat humanoid 4 foot tall creature with large black eyes and a bulb shaped head. Another form is an 8 foot tall upright alligator, sometimes called a lizzie. Yet another is a Nordic looking human form. Still other forms such as insects are sometimes reported. To what degree these are physical forms and to what degree these are interpretations of the observers from something else is unclear. There appears to be consistency between reports describing these as solid beings. On the other hand, similar beings are seen walking through walls and materializing from thin air also. This suggests an inherent mastery of physicality, whether through technology or as an intrinsic feature of these beings.

Energies emanating from Service to Others oriented beings are not edible.

Castaneda’s writings in large part deal with ways of claiming one’s own in terms of energy and free will from such a system. The battle is in large part internal. One must unmask and stand up to one’s internal predator first. Otherwise one’s external actions, even if well motivated, take place in the paradigm and mode of the predator.

The internal psychopathic predator can be extremely subtle. Still, it has some general recognizable characteristics: Castaneda puts it as follows: [excerpted]

“They – the sorcerers of ancient Mexico – discovered that we have a companion for life. We have a psychopathic predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don’t do so.” […]

You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics,. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico.” ” […] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, gallineros, the predators rear us in human coops humaneros. Therefore, their food is always available to them.” […]

“I want to appeal to your analytical mind. . Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior.

Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed, and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.”

” […] In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the psychopathic predators engage themselves in a stupendous maneuver-stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind!

Do you hear me? The psychopathic predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The psychopathic predators’ mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. “I know that even though you have never suffered hunger, you have food anxiety, which is none other than the anxiety of the predator who fears that any moment now its maneuver is going to be uncovered and food is going to be denied. Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them. And they ensure, in this manner, a degree of security to act as a buffer against their fear.” ” {end quote]

Castaneda further explains that infants are born with a glowing coat of awareness and that this is what the psychopathic predator eats, to the point where only a narrow fringe is left. This narrow fringe is sufficient to keep man alive. This narrow fringe is man’s self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. From the book:

By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the psychopathic predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns.’

From Don Juan:

Quote [The sorcerers of ancient Mexico] reasoned that man must have been a complete being at one point, with stupendous insights, feats of awareness that are mythological legends nowadays. And then everything seems to disappear, and we have now a sedated man.” […]

what we have against us is not a simple psychopathic predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. He’s an average piece of meat. There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, imbecilic.” […]

“The only alternative left for mankind,” he continued, “is discipline. Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don’t mean harsh routines. I don’t mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you’re blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.’) “Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer,” […]

“The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times, was to burden the flyers’ mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee, giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin.

The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine, until one day it flees permanently.

Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation.” “The flyers’ mind flees forever,” he said, “when a sorcerer succeeds in grabbing on to the vibrating force that holds us together as a conglomerate of energy fields. If a sorcerer maintains that pressure long enough, the flyers’ mind flees in defeat. And that’s exactly what you are going to do: hold on to the energy that binds you together.”
    Castaneda’s account is on many points in substantial agreement with other tradition. We will briefly compare Castaneda with other sources discussed in this work:

The invasion of the predators would roughly correspond to the Fall, of man finding himself cut off from former capabilities, as if amnesiac after a head injury, all this reflected in degeneration towards psychopathy. The choice of increased physicality and service to self essentially amounts to even inviting the psychopathic predator’s mind into one’s own.

Gurdjieff’s ‘organ kundabuffer’ approaches the theme from another angle. There, the organ is forcibly installed into man in order to generally anesthetize him against reality and see the insignificant as great and the great as insignificant. This event too is depicted as taking place at the very beginning of man’s existence on Earth, in response to a cataclysmic situation. Again, we have radical shift of perception and cataclysm together.’

In Beelzebub’s Tales we have the constant theme of vibrations being required of the Earth. When man would not produce the right quality consciously, nature shifted the circumstance to cater for accidental shocks which would provide the required amount of flashes of awareness, or ‘higher hydrogens.’

The predator feeds man problems and crises upon crisis. {Castaneda] ‘Planetary influences arrange for wars and catastrophies simply to obtain required vibrations’ [Gurdjieff] Man may also play his role consciously, at least in theory, and thus be free from these arbitrary influences and serve the universe in another manner, suggests Gurdjieff…

Man is born sane and spoiled by contemporary education, inculcated with the ‘values’ of ego, hypocrisy, self-calming, empty wiseacrings, vanity and self-love. [Gurdjieff] When man reaches adult age, only the fringe of the glowing coat of awareness is left, barely covering the toes. This fringe is the center of self-reflection, the only awareness left to man. [Castaneda]

In order not to be food, one needs to change internally. These sources call this alignment with Service to others and objectivity, Castaneda calls this discipline, impeccability, being a warrior fighting to be free. Gurdjieff calls this..

1. objective reason – contact with the chakras above the head – with God.

2. Impartiality – removing the Ego.

3. acquiring being – having ONE Soul infused being by removing all the other I’s, sub-personalities, inner children

4. objective conscience and being as a man ought to be – the ability only to do the right thing.

The parallels go further. Castaneda’s sorcerer, having caused the predator’s mind to flee, is akin to Gurdjieff’s description of the real I, the Soul infused Being, when it is first glimpsed through the veil of personality. It is small, insecure, unsteady and shifting. Nurturing this and bringing the personality into Unity – ONE SOUL INFUSED BEING – through removing all the other I’s – fusing them with the Soul infused I, using shocks is a characteristic of all the paths discussed here.

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.co...ient-for-them/

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

6pounder (31st December 2015), Becky (4th January 2016), Bill Ryan (31st December 2015), Blacklight43 (31st December 2015), Callista (6th January 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (31st December 2015), Debra (5th January 2016), FinallyNow (31st December 2015), Flash (13th January 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), Hym (1st January 2016), Innocent Warrior (1st January 2016), Ivanhoe (31st December 2015), Joe Sustaire (31st December 2015), letspaly (5th January 2016), mab777 (4th January 2016), Marianne (1st January 2016), Mark (7th January 2016), Meggings (1st January 2016), Mercedes (31st December 2015), onawah (3rd January 2016), Pam (1st January 2016), promezeus (31st December 2015), Raven (4th January 2016), Shannon (1st January 2016), StandingWave (4th January 2016), Stephanie (2nd January 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2015), Tyy1907 (6th January 2016), william r sanford72 (31st December 2015)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Self reflection: The invasion of humans - by the Mad Hatter

I don't have time to delve into this article thoroughly right now but the title caught my attention and after reading the first section I felt compelled to respond.

I TOTALLY DISSAGREE THAT THE YOGIS WOULD ENTER INTO THE BODY/MIND OF OTHERS. And I'm not sure if the Gnostics called them the ARCHONS. And if they did that these are the same "Archons" that are responsible for much of our worlds problems and who control the elite.

I've studied the Yogis and Immortal Masters of the East for decades and it would TOTALLY GO AGAINST THEIR ETHICAL POSITION TO ENTER INTO ANOTHER AGAINST THEIR WILL OR UNKNOWINGLY. In fact such maliciousness would more than likely disable their siddhi capabilities or ban them from the ORDER of Siddha, etc.

Anyway...I'm going to delve into this article later when time permits...it's a non alcoholic and holistic New Year party prep time for me and my gang...

Cheers everyone!
    Last edited by OMG; 31st December 2015 at 15:09.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I don't have time to delve into this article thoroughly right now but the title caught my attention and after reading the first section I felt compelled to respond.

I TOTALLY DISSAGREE THAT THE YOGIS WOULD ENTER INTO THE BODY/MIND OF OTHERS. And I'm not sure if the Gnostics called them the ARCHONS. And if they did that these are the same "Archons" that are responsible for much of our worlds problems and who control the elite.

I've studied the Yogis and Immortal Masters of the East for decades and it would TOTALLY GO AGAINST THEIR ETHICAL POSITION TO ENTER INTO ANOTHER AGAINST THEIR WILL OR UNKNOWINGLY. In fact such maliciousness would more than likely disable their siddhi capabilities or ban them from the ORDER of Siddha, etc.

Anyway...I'm going to delve into this article later when time permits...it's a non alcoholic and holistic New Year party prep time for me and my gang...

Cheers everyone!
    Don't be so naive.
    Yogi or not, the methods are similiar and they know them too. It's just a name.
    I have encountered such beings, this is not something pleasent, very revealing though. (Mine was short enough but the energy they steal is very real and they can shake every atom of your body/bodies and f.e. ask you if you want to die... if you get in their way)
    Condensed darkness is a good term. I would describe it as a complex cloud of darkness being in constant motion and in it there are many flashes, like a ligting in the sky. (It's a ver concious cloud ;/)

Anyway, great article. Loved the Castaneda quotes, his books are among the best ones out there.
    Last edited by soul; 31st December 2015 at 16:43.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soul For This Post:

FinallyNow (31st December 2015), Flash (13th January 2016), Hym (1st January 2016), Joe Sustaire (1st January 2016), Mercedes (31st December 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

post deleted
    Last edited by promezeus; 8th January 2016 at 17:13.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to promezeus For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2016), Hym (1st January 2016), Mercedes (31st December 2015), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2016), william r sanford72 (31st December 2015)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"promezeus" I will read the article fully but my response wasn't made blindly as it was based on the following:

Quote "The old Yoga books talk of this, particularly the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – “How to enter into the body of another” so this science, this Spiritual Technology has been known for thousands of years.

These people have been given the names of Archons by the Gnostics."
    And as far as being "naive" according to "Soul". Yes most any siddhi or supernatural power can be used by light or dark forces. But the type/level of Yogi and Immortal Siddha that I have studied/experienced wouldn't enter or manipulate others for their own agenda as it would develop an unwanted karma, etc. It is easy for any of us who may not understand a latent or advance skill to label the uses and the user as negative. But I imagine most of this negative labeling is a side effect of the current state by which we experience known reality and conventional power structure.

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

post deleted
    Last edited by promezeus; 8th January 2016 at 17:12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to promezeus For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2016), Hym (1st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (1st January 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by promezeus (here)
    Quote Quote "The old Yoga books talk of this, particularly the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali – “How to enter into the body of another” so this science, this Spiritual Technology has been known for thousands of years.

These people have been given the names of Archons by the Gnostics."
    With all due respect omg, your reading comprehension is poor here.
    "These people" is referring to the kinds of people who do such things as suggested in the first line of the article. It is in no way referring to any yogis .

Hmm...well when I read the first few paragraphs it seems clear that my reading conclusions are rational and reasonable. I'm in the airport waiting for a guest so I'll have to delve into this all later.

12. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

I took these screen shots from a video on Harry Oldfield's energy imaging research, these images are captured with Polycontrast Interference Photography. My interest in the image of the cocaine addict is that you can see what appears to be forms of energy attached to her head and also note the energy of her eyes, really spooky, it's the same as the energy attachments' energy. It's really quite striking how accurately that image reflects what the author of the article in the OP wrote about archons. I've included the image of the baby, from the same video, to compare the lady's image with a sample of the appearance of a healthy human.

Regarding the misunderstanding about the first couple of paragraphs, I was a little confused at first too. My mind followed on from the second paragraph, so when I read "These people have been..." I automatically connected that with the Yoga books, instead of "People who have learned...", which are the archons, not Yogis. If I ignore the spacing between the first and second paragraph, and read the first two paragraphs as one paragraph, it's easier to get what the author is conveying.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 1st January 2016 at 15:50. Reason: clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), Hym (1st January 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2016), Meggings (1st January 2016), Shannon (1st January 2016), william r sanford72 (1st January 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

Thank You, LimorWolf. What a lot truth you reveal here, condensing and expanding upon some of the things i have expressed in some of my posts and pm's to friends here. I must say that the reason this is the only forum I have ever posted on is it's power to heal, a direct reality of the heart Bill shares with us, us with him and we with each other. It is open, discerning, cognitive, spiritually aware, and contains the highest and healthiest expansion of ethical responsibility I have encountered.

Every thing you noted is accurate, from my experiences. At the beginning and throughout all of your journeys in removing the parasitic darkness, constantly remind yourself that establishing your right to this life and determining your own fully aware path, your emotions, your spiritual reality, your loves.....this must be your constant companion.

When you find yourself within this self-empowerment you will find those the same as you, as many of us here have with each other, and you as well, my Friend. It may sound simple, but it IS that simple. Hear yourself, with your own ears establish your right to self-determination and value in this life. If you need to get pissed off for a while, then do it to get the wheels of the 'karma' and 'sin' running fast enough to spin away from your body and spirit. If there is an 'alone', that bond of superficial guilt is it. As it leaves, you live and get to find out who you really are.

It is of no coincidence that Carlos went out of his way to talk to me and why he, years before, used to stare at me but avoid any conversation (when I attended the school he taught at). He called me a warrior, scolding me for interfering with the lives of humans saying i had no right to, in what was a very incomplete talk, not knowing then that I'd get a deeper understanding. I appreciated the effort to find me when I told him i'd be somewhere else the day before. Some of my friends, very insightful and honest that they are, are this connected and disconnected at the same time.

i am no different than anyone, except for how i've viewed the journey and the intensity I have been subjected to and battled with, only to end up where we all are in this now, standing in our sovereignty and breaking down the will of the archonic energy that feeds off of humans, warriors or not. We do this by listening to what we say and think. We then speak, whisper and think our condition into the world we know we deserve.

Hell yes, yogis do F%$k with others. There are many examples of this from their own words, let alone their actions. Westerners have this skewed, blind admiration of all things foreign when they consider any native or ancient meditative, siddic method be it tantric buddhist, yogic, zen, or shamanic native american, north, central or south. Do you think the world would be in the shape it is in now if all of the magic these guys handed out so sparingly was worth a damn? If these powers are worthwhile and effective why haven't they been taught? Are they that selfish or are their methods that useless? I'd say, most often, both....They know your power and they don't want you having it in your consciousness.

ETHICS are Not the base of esoteric teaching. Period. Some allude to this, but every single teacher, be they man or woman, knows that there is only one thing to teach and that is ethics, the power of seva and your development of egoless, but highly aware service. All of the so-called powers to do 'this' and 'that' (things i know are natural, but many consider magical or siddic) come to you and you get to use them for others. Yes, you get to use them for self-healing also. However, if you consider them different then they will be. I don't.

I have met those seers, siddees and yogis. All of those i met without ethics are/were tested by me and not one liked me at all. The feeling is mutual and I didn't have to tell them to F.Off because they all did.

Because Carlos was struggling with his interpretation of those catholic fantasies imposed upon him, invented in lies Only to steal energy, it was only thru those things that Don Juan could reach him. Our blessing is that in the simplicity of those shared teachings his teacher knew that impeccable actions are those which are based on ethical service to others, more accurately With Others. We are part of this, and as a part we validate our paths by this service. I know only this, and all of the other hidden mysteries are not only difficult and useless, they are often a planned diversion, imposed to drain you. The path of true peace and freedom is walking thru, running thru, flying thru empowerments knowing full well that you can fly as well or better than anyone.

I would say, to be perfectly, scientifically accurate about it, that these writings we share are magical and amazingly siddic if you only looked at what they do for others, for each of us and for the us that humanity strives to be. That inspiration and support, validation and insight, love and humor are more powerful than all of the masters combined. Do not sell yourself short.

Some think that non-interference is a foreign, alien-based ethical standard when in fact it is the standard for all. Assisting the empowerment of others is the only ethic that healing is based upon.

All worthwhile powers serve that seva. All others serve the nothingness, in the 'never ending story' that temporarily defines this place.

They, the real masters of their own time and space, serve the servants of humans and others. They are the true sangat....The Sun Essence, the gut, the heart of the matter.
    Transcendent yet the realest of the real. Love..............................
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd January 2016 at 05:09.

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

animovado (4th January 2016), Flash (13th January 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd January 2016), Limor Wolf (3rd January 2016), onawah (3rd January 2016), Shannon (1st January 2016), StandingWave (13th January 2016), Stephanie (2nd January 2016), william r sanford72 (1st January 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,054 times in 912 posts

Here's another insight that offers just a small glimpse into the world of the Jinn:

A friend of mine who practices some of the fasting meditations associated with a well known path, another of the worlds best known organized paths, told me a story of his 1st and 2nd experiences that shocked him.

During the first meditation, after days of fasting in the day and eating at night, he chose to fast instead of eat. At the end of his hours long chant he found himself going down into the basement of the house he was in.
    He encountered two men dressed in the clothes of soldiers in the 8th century. He understood at least half of the language they spoke, the clothes they wore and the weapons they carried and had nearby. What he also noticed was that they could not see him, despite him trying to introduce himself as a man sharing their same religious beliefs. This frustrated him but he was satisfied that his experience was real as he could hear, see and smell the whole scene just as if he was in his body.

In the second attempt, at the same time the following year he followed the same fasting regime and the same prayers. Much sooner in the prayers than the year before, he found himself going into the same basement again, but this time it was very different.

As he went down the earthen stairs carved into the earth he could hear his own clothes rubbing against each other and his ancient foot coverings moving on the dirt that made up those basement steps. As soon as he entered the room he felt comfortable enough to have recognized the same men along with another, not in his first experience, and he began to talk. However, by this time he had gained some pride in the fact that he had learned more of the original language and felt comfortable greeting the men again...., but this time he was going to make a connection. Weren't they also of the same beliefs and didn't they share so much, though from different times and places? How could there not be a connection of the heart here, since it was his faith and sacrifice that put them together beyond the confines of time and space?

As he walked into the small room and at his appearance, revealing himself to the soldiers, they screamed out loud "Djin! Djin! DJIN!", while pointing at him. He was speechless. They were frightened! How could this be?

He had nothing to say about this until I asked him what happened next. He said that he too shared the shock of the men because they only saw him as a powerful, unwelcome and unfamiliar ghost who they most likely thought was there to attack them. He realized what he had done but I don't know how he integrated that into his life in either a good or bad way, for this was the last time I saw him over 4 years ago.

I would like to hear other stories from our friends here that might shine a light on other perspectives dealing with those things we know and sometimes only perceive as negative.

Thanks !
    Last edited by Hym; 3rd January 2016 at 19:51.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

animovado (4th January 2016), Flash (13th January 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), Limor Wolf (4th January 2016), onawah (3rd January 2016)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Castenada's books and Gurdjieff's work really helped me to put into modern context what I had gathered from studies in my younger days into Zen, Hinduism, Buddhism and mystic Christianity, and further studies on Avalon and elsewhere online about Archons, ETs, EDs, etc., which, in my later years, have finally left me with the feeling that the questions which haunted me through most of my life have been addressed sufficiently so that I can actually understand my life's journey enough that I did not feel continually mystified by it more than anything else.
    That feels like a landmark accomplishment to me, and where it leaves me now, in my late 60s, is with the understanding which I think Hey it's me described very well here:

Quote Posted by Hey it's me (here)
    Our blessing is that in the simplicity of those shared teachings his teacher knew that impeccable actions are those which are based on ethical service to others, more accurately With Others. We are part of this, and as a part we validate our paths by this service. I know only this, and all of the other hidden mysteries are not only difficult and useless, they are often a planned diversion, imposed to drain you. The path of true peace and freedom is walking thru, running thru, flying thru empowerments knowing full well that you can fly as well or better than anyone.

I would say, to be perfectly, scientifically accurate about it, that these writings we share are magical and amazingly siddic if you only looked at what they do for others, for each of us and for the us that humanity strives to be. That inspiration and support, validation and insight, love and humor are more powerful than all of the masters combined. Do not sell yourself short.

Some think that non-interference is a foreign, alien-based ethical standard when in fact it is the standard for all. Assisting the empowerment of others is the only ethic that healing is based upon.

All worthwhile powers serve that seva. All others serve the nothingness, in the 'never ending story' that temporarily defines this place.

They, the real masters of their own time and space, serve the servants of humans and others. They are the true sangat....The Sun Essence, the gut, the heart of the matter.
    Transcendent yet the realest of the real. Love..............................
    ...And it all goes back to the primary question that Boddhisattvas and other of those in Service to Others have to ask themselves--what skillful means can I develop that will actually be helpful to others and/or to the planet?
    Last edited by onawah; 4th January 2016 at 00:15.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Becky (4th January 2016), Flash (13th January 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), Hym (3rd January 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Great article and great arguments as well.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nick07 For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2016), Hym (13th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #14
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

formless in the shadows
    objective is control
    control life
    control me
    but that will never be

awareness is my firewall
    I see you
    I see me

the force that caused me to forget who I am
    the force that showed me who I will never be

how did you do that
    ah I see
    you did not manifest
    you caused me to perceive

masters of deception
    of manipulation
    of infiltration
    of control
    oh how far angels can fall

I know why you try to corrupt me
    to break me
    to kill me
    what humans can be

an archon apocalypse?
    one of us will leave
    will it be you
    will it be we

we shall see
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Flash (13th January 2016), greybeard (13th January 2016), Hym (13th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Limor: Castaneda’s writings in large part deal with ways of claiming one’s own in terms of energy and free will from such a system. The battle is in large part internal. One must unmask and stand up to one’s internal predator first. Otherwise one’s external actions, even if well motivated, take place in the paradigm and mode of the predator. From: https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.co...ient-for-them/
    to me, this is the most important quote of all in that article. Why? Because it describes what is happening with and to most of us.

Almost none are free yet, in this systems. The internal predator not having been dealt with for most of us. Therefore, all external actions are predatorial a huge percentage of times (like in the 99.999%).

When I look at society, or at postings, or at anything, I try to have this in mind, without judgment. Just seeing facts. It becomes then much easier to see the real impact of actions and motives in others and in oneself. And sometimes very disappointing, (sigh here)

However, it helps me in distinguishing the real ones who have achieved mastery, far in between.

Service to others, here, meaning real service to others, absolutely selfless, ego less, is extremely rare, few truly live by this (I certainly don't fully yet). Full service to others is very rare. Until that is achieved, the offers of help and awareness are predatorial, even in not acknowledged and seen by the provider.

Very few people or articles or events are really worth following or looking at. Chose wisely.
    Last edited by Flash; 13th January 2016 at 16:06.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th June 2016), PurpleLama (13th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread