+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Amazing Personal Stories of Manifestation

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Amazing Personal Stories of Manifestation

IGNITION is the idea that you all possess enough "energy" to utilize, to simply and effortlessly create & manifest the reality you prefer.

Ignition can be described in three phases:

I = Intention
    3-D = Definition, Desire & Deservability
    A = Action

Expressed as an acronym, this becomes "IDDDA" (IDEA)

INTENTION
    The first phase is clear intention. As you allow yourself to understand what it is that excites you the most - with integrity - you will realise that it goes hand-in-hand with your intention and integrity in life. The clearer your intention, the more effortless and more direct will be the physical manifestation of your preferred reality.

Clear intention is simply getting in touch with that which allows you to know what you want to do or become, in its essential form. It is the motivation behind who you know yourself to be, that which moves you, that which strikes the chord.

"3-D"
    The second phase is referred to as "3-D" This is:

Definition, Desire, and Deservability.

DEFINITION
    Clear definition - the absolute understanding and clarity of vision, of in what way and by what method, you wish to express your intention. In other words, how you wish to be you, how you wish to be of service, and how you wish to express what excites you. In what way, by what methodology, and design.

DESIRE
    Secondly, clear desire - strong and clear desire, which is the activation principle of the definition of the belief system that you have. Strong desire is the true emotional knowledge that your intention and your definition is you, and that that is what you desire to manifest.

It is important at this point to realise that sometimes - even though many of you may express a strong desire for "such-and-such" to happen - you may instead have a stronger desire to remain in the same lifestyle and situations that you have already created. Therefore, allow yourselves to recognise that it is the overriding desire and definition that will allow the manifestation to occur - or re-occur - in your lives.

So even though "things" may not seem to change, you are only re-creating, over and over again, a manifestation that may simply fall into a line of continuity that appears to you as though nothing "new" has been created. Understand that this "continuity" is your creation, your reality. You are always creating anew every second with your desire - even if it appears to be the "same old thing," the "same old life". You are still, in that sense, "continuously" creating the past. You are extending the original manifestation of itself and carrying through the momentum of whatever intention and definition is clearest to you, and whatever emotion is strongest at the time. The true desire to change the life you have, or the true desire to allow it to remain the same - whichever is more comfortable - is what you will continue to manifest into reality.

DESERVABILITY
    The third, and connecting directly from desire, is clear deservability. This is the true understanding and knowledge of whether you really believe you deserve the changes you say you desire. And whether you will grant yourself permission to receive the deservability that is automatically yours in just having been created by infinite creation. For if you did not deserve, you would not exist.

These three aspects comprise the second phase of Ignition: "the 3-D" of clear Definition, Desire and Deservability.

ACTION
    The third phase of the triad of Ignition will be clear and direct Action. For when you have clear Intention, Definition, Desire, Deservability, and you initiate clear Action, you will "Ignite" the reality you prefer into manifestation.

That is the triad mechanism that represents in the simplest possible format, the three steps necessary to allow you to consciously create any reality you desire.

In a sense it is a very simple thing, but enjoy! Enjoy the exploration and discovery of yourselves that you may create in going through this technique, in examining your intentions, definitions, desires, deservability, and in putting forth your action, and remember that these three things make up the "IDEA" that you are. In other words,

IDA (I - Dee - Ah) = IDeA
    You are the IDEA. You don't "have" them; you are them. And they will always break down into Intention, Definition, Desire, Deservability, and Action. That is how you manifest; that is how you ignite.

And that is why, to use an analogy or metaphor - the "triad - this tetrahedral structure, this three-sided pyramidal structure, can be recognised (to associate the definition in ancient languages of "Ignition," - of "Fire within" - to be the original definition of "pyramid":

pyre-a-mid - the fire in the centre.

In this way, that is what you are. You are this structure; you are this three-sided pyramid, and there is a "fire" (energy) that exists within each and every one of you. It is simply the "Spark of life" - of creativity. Of Creation. Allow it to "Ignite" by bringing these three phases together in the now, in the present. And every time that you bring these factors together as clearly as you possibly can, any time that you function within this level of integrity, you will always ignite a new reality of manifestation. Always!

It is as clear and as simple as you wish it to be.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 3rd January 2016 at 06:51.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

Thanks for that 'rundown' KiwiElf... You sound like you've got quite a 'good grasp' on this subject. That looks like something you've spent some time working out, or copied from someone else's system. Do you have any experiences you'd like to share with us here too?

Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

KiwiElf (3rd January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), TODD & NORA (4th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thank you Valley,

Only that when my parents died, the intense emotions that kicked in provided a synchronicity that manifested things we had to get done (ie organising the funeral from another town).

My recent move to another city worked like magic.

Intense emotions and the will to get things done seem very much to be part of manifestation
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 3rd January 2016 at 07:44.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,602 times in 1,157 posts

When I first heard about 'the secret' (2005/2006 I think) I realized I was able to manifest. In it they suggest trying to start small, like manifesting a cup of coffee. But there was a part with the author of 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' (sorry his name escapes me) which his story is a little different. He was told to imagine something impossible or challenging to prove it was real. Like making a huge figure of money that year. As big as he could imagine, something that would be deemed not a coincidence or fluke. So he put a fake check for $100,000.00 and taped it over his bed on the ceiling, so he saw it when he woke up each morning. And made that amount that year (selling his book).

So I thought I'm going to do that too. I came up with a large and odder figure. I put it in a form of a check and taped it to my mirror. Within 2 month I had made almost that figure, it was just a little shy of it. I was happy and figured, close enough. But when it came time to pay taxes and I tallied up what I made that year, it came out exactly the figure I had put down.

So in the last couple of years, I have experimented with trying to manifest money for someone else. Dispite the fact I have not been successful, I do believe it can be done. I've only tried it briefly with 3 people. Has any one else tried this or heard of this?

Healers can heal sick people which is why I think it can be done. But can you manifest a true love for another? A winning lottery ticket for another?

I decided to check lottery winners, and oddly enough I cannot find big wins anyway, where some one gave the winning ticket to someone. Many many stories about splitting the winnings together. Many times "if it wins we'll split the money" and they win, 2 brothers, families, cousins or colleagues, the bakers dozen, recently a cheese factory of 100 people split a big win, and there was a movie about the New Yorker who didn't have money for a tip for a waitress and said "If it wins we'll split it" and it did. But I don't hear the story...a got the ticket as a wedding gift or Christmas or birthday gift. I find that odd. It seems you can manifest together but for another is a little different. I am currently checking out Abraham Hicks and am impressed with what's said but haven't come across that specifically.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

Debra (3rd January 2016), Earth Angel (3rd January 2016), KiwiElf (3rd January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), Meggings (3rd January 2016), TODD & NORA (4th January 2016), Valley (3rd January 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Abraham Hicks is incredible if you are interested in learning how to manifest...actually we are all manifesting our reality constantly its just manifesting by default.....we need to focus on what we want, not what we fear or don't want to create that ...I love this thread and I know I have a story somewhere but have to think of a good one!
    Fairy Friend I believe Abraham says we cannot manifest in anothers reality but we can hold a vision of them as well or prosperous or having the job or being happy......joining them in their misery will never help them but seeing them as having what they desire will have a positive impact.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Elpis (29th March 2018), Fairy Friend (3rd January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), Rich (29th March 2018), TODD & NORA (4th January 2016), Tyy1907 (4th January 2016), Valley (3rd January 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Abraham Hicks is incredible if you are interested in learning how to manifest...actually we are all manifesting our reality constantly its just manifesting by default.....we need to focus on what we want, not what we fear or don't want to create that ...I love this thread and I know I have a story somewhere but have to think of a good one!
    Fairy Friend I believe Abraham says we cannot manifest in anothers reality but we can hold a vision of them as well or prosperous or having the job or being happy......joining them in their misery will never help them but seeing them as having what they desire will have a positive impact.
    Ok here's a little manifesting for you or synchronicity. There are a lot of you tube videos with Abraham Hicks omg. But you said it was there and I knew it was there so 3rd video I looked at. I started with money ones but as soon as I saw the bulldog I thought, I should listen to this one. At about the 9 minute mark really helped me answer that and had to chuckle a few times. Thank you.

Last edited by Fairy Friend; 3rd January 2016 at 22:05.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

animovado (6th January 2016), BMJ (4th April 2018), Earth Angel (4th January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), Valley (3rd January 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Welcome Friend... Excellent work/observations. You remind me of the time, several years ago, when I really wanted to test any potential limits to this 'manifesting', when I was first beginning to see many seemingly indisputable results... So I imagined a scenario where someone would give me 1 million dollars! I imagined that I would meet someone who was very wealthy and who had lost their wallet with all their money and identification in it... and that they would be visiting my town, but normally lived some distance away. I envisioned that I would help them out, when they really needed it the most... and that they would then be inclined to give me a gift of $1,000,000. I didn't know that it would happen, but it was the only 'set-up' I envisioned at the time.

Sure enough... a few days later... some guy approached me 'out of the blue' at a local coffee shop and started explaining to me that he had his wallet stolen while at a local bar... and that he had been sleeping outside in a nearby city park for last few days, and that he didn't know what to do. I gave him some money for food, (which is something I normally do from time-to-time with 'people in need')... and we began to develop a friendship and started talking a bit.

A couple days later I agreed to drive him back home, which was over 2 hour's drive round trip... Along the way he started saying that he wanted to start traveling around the world together, have all the 'girls' we ever wanted, and basically just 'party all the time', and that he would take care of everything. (That was all his ideas). Then he started talking about some 'bigshots' he wanted me to meet... and I figured out he was talking about the Mafia. That got me completely 'spooked out' and I said something to him that I knew would 'cancel everything out'... I said something like, "Life isn't all about money and partying". Right away he said, "If you hadn't have just said that, I was planning on giving you a million dollars." I finished driving him to his house and have never heard from him since.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To answer the other question of whether you can help manifest things/money for other people... I've found that yes, it does work that way too... but only for some people. It seems that they also need to 'be in alignment' with that kind of thing.

I have tried/experimented with other kinds of 'manifestations' too... like trying to make something physical happen at someone else's location who was on the other side of the planet, while the other person reported back to me by email... And this I've found is also possible.

One last short example for now: Remember that huge particle accelerator in the 'news' recently? I thought they were up to 'no good'... and visualized an object appearing/manifesting inside the device that would cause it to shut down. Again... a number of days later it was reported that they had found an 'unidentified lying object' inside the accelerator. You can look that one up on YouTube. Maybe I was just looking into the future and seeing it there, but maybe not.

Every time I 'try' one of these 'experiments' I've never done before, I'm still quite surprised when they happen. It somehow just seems too easy... but I've definitely learned to keep positively focused and never try to visualize any harm, or even negative thinking towards anyone.

Loving you All... and in gratitude for All contributions.

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)
    When I first heard about 'the secret' (2005/2006 I think) I realized I was able to manifest. In it they suggest trying to start small, like manifesting a cup of coffee. But there was a part with the author of 'Chicken Soup for the Soul' (sorry his name escapes me) which his story is a little different. He was told to imagine something impossible or challenging to prove it was real. Like making a huge figure of money that year. As big as he could imagine, something that would be deemed not a coincidence or fluke. So he put a fake check for $100,000.00 and taped it over his bed on the ceiling, so he saw it when he woke up each morning. And made that amount that year (selling his book).

So I thought I'm going to do that too. I came up with a large and odder figure. I put it in a form of a check and taped it to my mirror. Within 2 month I had made almost that figure, it was just a little shy of it. I was happy and figured, close enough. But when it came time to pay taxes and I tallied up what I made that year, it came out exactly the figure I had put down.

So in the last couple of years, I have experimented with trying to manifest money for someone else. Dispite the fact I have not been successful, I do believe it can be done. I've only tried it briefly with 3 people. Has any one else tried this or heard of this?
    Last edited by Valley; 3rd January 2016 at 22:12.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

animovado (6th January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), skyflower (22nd March 2016), TODD & NORA (4th January 2016), Tyy1907 (4th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    Welcome Friend... Excellent work/observations. You remind me of the time, several years ago, when I really wanted to test any potential limits to this 'manifesting', when I was first beginning to see many seemingly indisputable results... So I imagined a scenario where someone would give me 1 million dollars! I imagined that I would meet someone who was very wealthy and who had lost their wallet with all their money and identification in it... and that they would be visiting my town, but normally lived some distance away. I envisioned that I would help them out, when they really needed it the most... and that they would then be inclined to give me a gift of $1,000,000. I didn't know that it would happen, but it was the only 'set-up' I envisioned at the time.

Sure enough... a few days later... some guy approached me 'out of the blue' at a local coffee shop and started explaining to me that he had his wallet stolen while at a local bar... and that he had been sleeping outside in a nearby city park for last few days, and that he didn't know what to do. I gave him some money for food, (which is something I normally do from time-to-time with 'people in need')... and we began to develop a friendship and started talking a bit.

A couple days later I agreed to drive him back home, which was over 2 hour's drive round trip... Along the way he started saying that he wanted to start traveling around the world together, have all the 'girls' we ever wanted, and basically just 'party all the time', and that he would take care of everything. (That was all his ideas). Then he started talking about some 'bigshots' he wanted me to meet... and I figured out he was talking about the Mafia. That got me completely 'spooked out' and I said something to him that I knew would 'cancel everything out'... I said something like, "Life isn't all about money and partying". Right away he said, "If you hadn't have just said that, I was planning on giving you a million dollars." I finished driving him to his house and have never heard from him since.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To answer the other question of whether you can help manifest things/money for other people... I've found that yes, it does work that way too... but only for some people. It seems that they also need to 'be in alignment' with that kind of thing.

I have tried/experimented with other kinds of 'manifestations' too... like trying to make something physical happen at someone else's location who was on the other side of the planet, while the other person reported back to me by email... And this I've found is also possible.

One last short example for now: Remember that huge particle accelerator in the 'news' recently? I thought they were up to 'no good'... and visualized an object appearing/manifesting inside the device that would cause it to shut down. Again... a number of days later it was reported that they had found an 'unidentified lying object' inside the accelerator. You can look that one up on YouTube. Maybe I was just looking into the future and seeing it there, but maybe not.

Every time I 'try' one of these 'experiments' I've never done before, I'm still quite surprised when they happen. It somehow just seems too easy... but I've definitely learned to keep positively focused and never try to visualize any harm, or even negative thinking towards anyone.

Loving you All... and in gratitude for All contributions.

Quote Posted by Fairy Friend (here)

Wow, Good thing we can change our minds. I to have experimented with mostly successes with myself and a few small groups here and there. And I agree that if they are not in alignment with it, then there is resistance. Why so many lottery winners end up broke again. Another common story. I think it's better to teach a person to fish rather than just give them fish. Much better and funner that way for everybody.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fairy Friend For This Post:

animovado (6th January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), Meggings (3rd January 2016), TODD & NORA (4th January 2016), Tyy1907 (4th January 2016), Valley (3rd January 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Few weeks ago I was driving my truck when I heard a noise and knew that a piece of black door molding had blew off. I knew that was it cause I just reattached it few days before that. Anyway I went back a few times to look for it as I took note of two signs near the area where it blew off. Anyway two feeble attempts of walking/driving the ditch proved unsuccessful. One time I wasn't dressed well enough and the other time it got dark so had to quit. Well the other day I decided to go out and look for it. Dressed warmly on a sunny day I went. As I walked I cleared my mind of doubts and just strolled along looking. I was visualizing what it looked like and almost calling out to it. Visualizing finding it. Well as I did this I walked up to a snow covered long skinny object RIGHT IN MY PATH. Crouch down and there it was.

This thread is so awesome btw, it seems like we're regaining our true abilities. Love it!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

animovado (6th January 2016), meeradas (4th January 2016), Rich (31st March 2018), Valley (4th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Good reminder there Tyy... I have found the same thing to be true whenever I start searching for some physical object and don't see it right away. I then start focusing on releasing any slightest agitation in my mind about not seeing it... Then, when I get in a 'neutral' state of mind, it often seems to almost magically appear... usually within just a few seconds. Michelle Marie also brought up that important element on post #16 on this thread.

I've found the same thing to be true for manifesting... We need to consciously release any 'tension' in our minds about not yet having what we're 'looking for'/envisioning. Not only that, but it seems to help a lot if we enjoy the process of visualization... similar to how a small child enjoys playing with a new toy.

Welcome... and thank you.
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    ... Well the other day I decided to go out and look for it. Dressed warmly on a sunny day I went. As I walked I cleared my mind of doubts and just strolled along looking. I was visualizing what it looked like and almost calling out to it. Visualizing finding it. Well as I did this I walked up to a snow covered long skinny object RIGHT IN MY PATH. Crouch down and there it was.
    Last edited by Valley; 4th January 2016 at 03:36.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

meeradas (9th January 2016), Rich (31st March 2018), skyflower (22nd March 2016), Tyy1907 (5th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I'm certain there are plenty more examples out there... Here's some of the 'manifestations of the healing kind' I've seen:

Several years ago, a close friend was organizing regular 'Spirituality Festivals' and she suggested that I could get a 'energy healing booth' going there. (She knew that I had recently attended a healing workshop with legendary healer, 35th generation Shaolin Martial Arts Grandmaster, and Doctor of Chiropractic... Kam Yeun... who learned how to adapt his martial arts training into an extremely effective energetic healing system. He also happened to be David Carradine's main martial arts teacher/instructor for the early 1970's TV show, "Kung Fu".) So I tried out having a booth... charging $1 per minute to do 'energy healing/balancing'. To my surprise, every single person reported feeling more calm, clear, relaxed, warmth, and partial or complete relief from any physical pains they were having... and most people only did 10 minute sessions.

It seemed kinda strange to be charging money for 'healing', especially since I had never tried that before... So I stopped doing that after 2 Festivals. Now I just do 'volunteer work'.
    Last edited by Valley; 4th January 2016 at 08:33.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Elpis (29th March 2018), meeradas (9th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I agree Angel... That we are always 'manifesting', or sending out 'suggestions' to the 'universe', and that whatever we are contemplating has the potential to manifest. I've seen so many of my very brief passing thoughts manifest, usually within a few days, so I've learned to be wise about anything I think about or listen to. TV 'programming' is one of the worst influences out there, as most here likely realize... and I've learned to avoid any conversations that are mainly dwelling on 'negative' potentials/projections. Let's stay focused folks... In Love.

I'd love to hear one of your stories Earth Angel. Thanks for joining the 'conversation'.

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Rich (29th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,950 times in 4,333 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Now that you brought this up, i remember...
    very similar to your story, i had a couple of guys i loved listening to so much, over and over again.
    I (obviously so) wanted their first album [which was then only available - and hardly so, plus extremely expensive - via import], that i attracted a record store clerk, who:
    - Enjoyed their music as intensely as i did.
    - Gave me the album as an unexpected present, in what was almost a celebrative ceremony.
    - Became my wife later [divorced now, but friends still].

Long story short[er]:
    Got a job as a janitor in her record store, where i could listen to all of their music for free, whilst being paid for it (pre-internet times, folks!).
    Clearly recall listening to one of their albums, stopping the mopping up or whatever i just did then, and, very briefly feeling/ seeing that i would give the singer a long hug, would i ever meet the band.
    The "feeling" here was a strong imagination with full emotion, as if it was taking place that moment, head and heart in full unison... moved me to tears, in that instant. Gregg Braden's "The lost mode of prayer", "live".
    I've always been a big fan of these "guys" as well. It's not just the excellent music, it was more along the lines that they kept things spiritual while being vague enough to allow for multiple interpretations. There was an honesty being conveyed that is rare as far as music is concerned.
    Lyrics have always been very important to me in so far as music is concerned.

I've met the guys after a few shows and they absolutely live up to being the nicest people in the bizz if you ask me.
    I had brought a copy of "The Celestine Prophecy" back in 97-98 for Doug one time and offered it to him after a show. He probably thought it was some type of Christian book or something because he said "no thanks, I'm not doing a whole lot of reading". I shrugged it off, in all honesty this was a rather egocentric move on my part hoping to somehow philosophically influence one of my favorite bands of all time.

As far as personal stories of manifestation, while living in St.louis Mo growing up I was given a copy of Carlos Castaneda's first book from my martial arts teacher at the time. The timing couldn't have been better. I quickly read the books and then reread them attempting to perform many of the techniques from the books, especially open eye meditations and the "gate of power".
    I wanted to meet the Castaneda group more than anything.
    My mother had an affair with the local weatherman at the time and because of this missplaced love she had for him, she asked me if I wanted to move to Phoenix, at this time being 19. I absolutely agreed.
    Not long after being in Phoenix I began going to a Karate guy who was cool and who also liked Castaneda. He told me about a retreat some of the folks from Castaneda's party were doing in a few months.
    I went prepared to pay the entry fee but the retreat was booked and they couldn't sell me a spot. Well I went anyway, camped down the road and walked on to the property like I owned the place. I started asking questions of everyone I ran into like "have you seen Florinda Donner? What is she like? How about Taisha Abelar?" This earned me quite a few irratated, confused looks because as it turns out everyone in the seminar was told to attempt to not talk for the day and meditate before the workshop began. Too funny.
    The whole workshop and camping area for the participants was in the middle of the Tonto National Forest, and I found the workshop tent in the rear of the grounds right next to a fence. So I sat right outside the fence listening to the seminar.
    People payed quite a bit of money to be there, and they all seemed pretty pissed that I was sitting there getting the same information they were paying a pretty penny for. The workshop ended late into the evening, like 10pm, and I had arrived many hours earlier while it was still daylight. I had forgot to bring a flashlight and there was no way I was going to walk through those woods at night, I would break my leg. So I climbed through the fence and went to walk through the well lit compound so as to get to my campsite. As I walked by a port o potty Florinda Donner came out and rounded the corner coming face to face with me.
    We stood there for like five seconds looking into each others eyes.
    One of her body guard types walked towards me like he was supposed to keep folks away from here or something, but she put a hand up to him signalling him to stop.
    I smiled at here and she smiled back and I continued on my way.

I had always wanted to come face to face with a member of the Castaneda party soo bad, and this event satisfied that yearning as far as I was concerned.
    I would have made more of the moment, but as she stood there looking at me with that gaze, I did the same to her.
    I'm not good at many things in this world.
    I'm a horrible mechanic, I'm a slow learner for the most part but one thing I'm good at and I've always been good at is reading people.
    I'm so good at it I dare say I've considered it a curse for the most part.
    And I say this because as I sat there watching the seminar from the perspective of someone who hadn't had to pay two weeks salary in order to participate I had what I felt the luxary of looking at the situation a little more objectively than the rest of the participants. And from where I sat, Florinda Donner, Taisha Abelar and the Chacmools were,,,well they were frauds.
    Body language, voice intonation and what they were doing behind the scenes where the rest of the participants could not see them led me to believe what I had always suspected, that Castaneda had written their books and slapped their names on them.
    I've been in the proximity of powerful martial artists, folks of whom I had trained with, and while meditating I could see their powerful auras because of how energetically charged they were. While meditating in those woods watching Florinda, Taisha and the Chacmools I've got to tell you, all I saw were lies.
    I still believe there is truth in Castaneda's works, but he was a rascally coyote trickster and as such he used many untruths in order to convey his truth, if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by DNA; 28th March 2018 at 23:53.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2018), Flash (29th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), meeradas (29th March 2018), Mike (29th March 2018), onevoice (1st April 2018), Orph (26th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Elpis's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe it is possible to manifest almost anything as long as it is done with pure, honest intentions and for the good of all concerned.

Visualize your intent along with the manifestation often and miracles do happen. Just wait with gratitude in your heart for what you know is about to manifest.

I have always been a strong believer and also a dreamer. I could tell so many stories of synchronicity and manifestation during my lifetime but especially over the last two years. It has been absolutely amazing. It seems I am pleasantly surprised almost daily. I am truly blessed.

There is a wonderful book by Shakti Gawain called, “Creative Visualization”. I first purchased it June of 1987 (I always write the day I purchased, read and re-read inside the cover) I have read this little book so many times I had to purchase another copy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Creative Visualization.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	37468  
    “My life is like a stroll upon the beach, as near to the ocean's edge as I can go.”

― Henry David Thoreau

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elpis For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th March 2018), onevoice (1st April 2018), Rich (29th March 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd April 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi

I had always shunned the law of attraction type thinking as it didn't make sense to me because though I believe that our external reality mirrors our internal one... I knew that it reflected our who energy signature which includes our unconscious beliefs as well. So I thought trying to focus on positive thoughts and avoid negative was would be unsuccessful and even dangerous. I had one friend that even became suicidal after a year of forcing herself to be positive for a year.

Then this year I came across an article that changed my view. It made me realise how wishy washy and submissive my energy was. Then I started finding all this new information coming into my reality. One that I found by 'coincidence' that really helped me was this article by Steve Pavlina . (On the left hand side bar there are several other good ones as well.) Within about 48 hours after I started focusing on shifting my energy ... I got a message from the guys who publish Wake up World (voted Australia's most influential website) asking if I would be interested in becoming one of their regular paid contributing writers. (prior to that I had been writing articles for them for free).

So happy that I finally 'get' it!
    Two years later, I thank you so much for sharing this article, enfoldedblue!

I can relate to both the problems with manifestation and the law of attraction, as well as to the "submissive" and "wishy washy" ness of my own energy. This is fantastic information, thank you!

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Needless to say, i do wish i had command over this kind of manifesting power...
    We do, how clearly we see it depends on the degree to which we admit to be the dreamer of the dream instead of being a figure in a dream,
    as many spiritual teachers say “you are not a body”.

To quote ACIM:

Yet if you are the dreamer, you perceive this much at least: that
    you have caused the dream, and can accept another dream as well.
    But for
    this change in content of the dream, it must be realized that it is you who
    dreamed the dreaming that you do not like. It is but an effect that you have
    caused, and you would not be cause of this effect.
    Last edited by Rich; 31st March 2018 at 18:01.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

meeradas (31st March 2018)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

My family sometimes gets free tickets to hockey games.
    I'm not a big fan, used to enjoy playing as a child for fun.
    Over the past month we went to two games, same teams both times.
    The first game was rather boring as it ended up 1-0 final.

A couple of weeks later, the same two teams were playing and we received tickets.
    My wife and daughter decided to stay home so off I went with my son.

We both said "hope it's not a boring game again" so we decided to chant "score a goal, score a goal, score a goal" when our team got the puck.
    Lo and behold, they scored a goal within tens of seconds.
    FIVE TIMES IN A ROW!!!
    The people seated around us really got a kick out of it, as did my son and I.

We left before the first period ended and the doorman asked if we were coming back in.
    We replied, no, 6-0 is enough (they scored another goal when we were getting a soda and laughing about our chant; we chanted again as we were in line for the soda and yes, they scored again).

Coincidence or just a magical day with my son?
    Hmmm...
    P.S. the final score was 7-0...I wonder if they scored when we were at home telling the family and chanted? LOL!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2018), Iloveyou (1st April 2018), onevoice (1st April 2018), Orph (26th April 2018)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

You know, although I enjoyed reading this thread, I didn't feel I had anything to really add. But, then I realized I do.

A few years back, I had an awakening, was spiritually targeted (very, very heavily), lost both jobs, my house, sold and pawned everything. Throughout it all I felt like if I hung in there, stayed strong and had faith in God, I would have a farm in the country, a horse and the love of my life. I was just really, really sure it would happen. Now, materially I was as far away from this happening as I was from having the secrets of the universe handed to me on a silver platter. There was just no way.

Well, now I live on a beautiful little farm with the love of my life and I have the very type of horse, down to the color, that I visualized, just three years later. Amazing.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2018), Flash (1st April 2018), Iloveyou (1st April 2018), meeradas (30th October 2018), onevoice (1st April 2018), Orph (26th April 2018), Rich (1st April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2