+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Report of Giant taken by US special forces in Afghanistan

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,993 times in 1,795 posts

Default Re: Report of Giant taken by US special forces in Afghanistan

This is sad, very sad. Sending love to everyone involved.
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

mojo (4th January 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,564 times in 711 posts

I won’t believe it unless I see a selfie of a smiling special force taken with the poor dead creature.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

betoobig (6th January 2016), BMJ (8th December 2016), mojo (4th January 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Removingtheveil's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The above images of the Bolivian Jungle are a classic case of pareidolia, the human minds ability to perceive a familiar pattern where none actually exists. It's clearly not a giant but an area of trees vaguely resembling a face.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
    Vaguely? you talking about the center part of the screenshot of where you can clearly see the white of the eye and the face structure.

Here is a closer look.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Removingtheveil For This Post:

betoobig (6th January 2016), Holly Lindin (9th December 2016), mojo (4th January 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Removingtheveil (here)
    Quote Posted by MorningFox (here)
    The above images of the Bolivian Jungle are a classic case of pareidolia, the human minds ability to perceive a familiar pattern where none actually exists. It's clearly not a giant but an area of trees vaguely resembling a face.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
    Vaguely? you talking about the center part of the screenshot of where you can clearly see the white of the eye and the face structure.

Here is a closer look.

1) My pareidolia saw something else - the back of a "giant" walking between the trees (which became quickly obvious to me was just trees). I don't see any face.

2) The emergent (top canopy -- which is what we see when viewed from top down) layer in the amazon rain forest is 150-200 feet from the surface ... if that was any living land creature, it would far larger than the largest dinosaur that ever lived. Doesn't seem too plausible from that standpoint either.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 4th January 2016 at 20:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (5th January 2016), betoobig (6th January 2016), gord (7th December 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan - Episode 18

Published on 13 Aug 2016

In this episode I go over a segment from our newest Watchers DVD: Watchers 10: DNA. This segment is of an interview I did with a member of the US military who was present at the shooting of the Kandahar Giant!

He goes into details about the encounter with giant in Kandahar Afghanistan. Red hair, 6 fingers, 6 toes, double row of teeth! This is an absolutely incredible interview!

You can go and buy the DVD at http://lamarzulli.net

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Atlas (19th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017), Spellbound (20th October 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

I find these stories interesting, we need first hand witnesses, and understand the procedures of these special forces, which designation, which unit etc., then we may be able to get some more details.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Atlas (19th August 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Quote Posted by bogeyman (here)
    I find these stories interesting, we need first hand witnesses, and understand the procedures of these special forces, which designation, which unit etc., then we may be able to get some more details.
    What I find also interesting is that this would confirm Shane (The Ruiner) stories of giants for which he was disbelieved, the red hair giants being the difficult/nasty ones, as he described.

Hum....
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (19th August 2016), BMJ (19th August 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

The stinking corpse reported in the Codex Chimalpopoca:
    “Now then, an omen came to him: he saw an ashbundle man, a giant. And it was the very one who was eating people.
    “Then the Toltecs say, ‘O Toltecs, who is it that’s eating people?’
    “Then they snared it, they captured it. And what they captured was a beardless boy.
    “Then they kill it. And when they’ve killed it, they look inside it: it has no heart, no innards, no blood.
    “Then it stinks. And whoever smells it dies from it, as well as whoever does not smell it, who [simply] passes by. And so a great many people are dying.
    “Then they try to drag it away, but it cannot be moved. And when the rope breaks, those who fall down die on the spot. And when it moves, all those who come in contact with it die. It eats them all.

“Well, now that it could be moved, all the young men, old men, children, and young women fixed it up. They tied it with eight ropes. Then they dragged it off.
    “When they got it to Itzocan, it rose up. And those who were dragging it failed to let go of the ropes and were simply left hanging. Well, as for anyone who had grabbed a rope and just held on to it, it carried him aloft” (Bierhorst 1992, pp. 155–156).
    Source: https://books.google.com/books?id=xErlvmBuakoC&pg=PA155

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (19th August 2016), DeDukshyn (19th August 2016), DNA (8th December 2016), Ewan (19th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,331 times in 1,704 posts

Starts at 8.20 minutes

Streamed live on 17 Aug 2016

Soldiers Face Red Haired Giant in Afghanistan- w/ LA Marzulli on NYSTV
    LIVE CHAT: http://www.nowyouseetv.org/supernatur...
    In this episode we discuss Watchers 10 where LA Marzulli and crew investigate into the reports of special forces battling a large Nephilim Giant that came out of a cave in Afghanistan.

Get a NYSTV exclusive on Watchers 10 along with free products as well.
    http://lamarzulli.net/now-you-see-tv-...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DNA (7th December 2016), Holly Lindin (9th December 2016), mojo (27th August 2016), norman (7th December 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,642 posts

edit; oops repeated from above...sorry
    Last edited by mojo; 4th October 2016 at 17:16.

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

I think physorg recently ran an article on a 'near homo sapiens' proto-divergent version of humans, and that was a hominid giant that lived not too long ago. 8 foot tall and more, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th December 2016 at 16:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,663 times in 4,304 posts

I thought the article below was very interesting regarding the thread topic, so I posted the article in it's entirety.

Most Afghans Are Certain The Demons Of Myth Actually Roam The Earth
    http://www.businessinsider.com/afgha...onsters-2013-3

All cultures have fairy tales and folklore, stories that teach morality or emphasize the importance of not going into dark or dangerous places all by yourself. Some are so effective that they leave our siblings too terrified to go swimming in the ocean as kids, and, to this day, if I hear noises coming from under my bed in the middle of the night I’m high-tailing it out of my room and not coming back without some silver bullets or a wooden stake or a priest/rabbi/shaman or something. (What? Jaws and The Exorcist were what passed for fairy tales in my house growing up. Thanks, Dad.)
    Like us, Afghans have myths and stories, legends and monsters. Overall, though, they tend to be a bit more superstitious than your average American. Not many Americans (openly) believe in fairies, dragons or headless horsemen. Until it’s dark anyway. And a whole lot of us still knock on wood or toss spilled salt over our left shoulders or even just say “bless you” when someone sneezes. They may be reflexive, but we still often do them.
    Many Afghans, though, are pretty certain that the monsters of yore are still stomping around the earth. While out on a patrol with some local policemen, we came across this grave marker:
    It was about 20 meters (about 65 feet) long. One of the policemen pointed at it and said, “This was a famous giant. He was almost 20 meters tall, that is why his grave is so long.”
    “A giant?” I asked, perhaps a touch skeptically.
    “Yes!” chimed in a second one. “As recently as 80 years ago, there were giants all over in this area!”
    “Ah, so maybe just really tall people, like 2.5 meters (8-9 feet). That happens sometimes,” I replied.
    “No, no!” a third guy insisted. “Not just tall people, real giants. This man was a small one at only 20 meters. Some were as tall as 30 meters (almost 100 feet)!”
    I continued to be somewhat cynical, thinking they were pulling my leg and trying to suggest that if the grave marker was any indication of his size, he had been 20 meters tall, but really, really, really skinny.
    Not only did my sarcasm fall on deaf ears, it actually insulted the Afghans. Before I knew it, I had a whole squad of Afghan police who were pretty angry and yelling at me. My interpreter, who had a university education and had lived abroad, was no exception–he was vehemently supporting them. As I stood there somewhat flabbergasted, one of my colleagues stepped in with our stories about giants, such as David and Goliath, and came across as much more open-minded. That mollified the crowd somewhat, and they explained that people’s grandparents had seen the giants and had told their grandchildren about them, so it must be true. In the end, the Afghans knewthat giants had roamed the earth within living memory and nothing some disbelieving (female) American could say was going to change the truth.
    In my defense, my interpreter later admitted that Afghans do get a kick out of misleading people, especially Americans, about goofy things like this, and had they been doing so, I would have earned super cool points for calling them out. It just happened that the one time I thought they were joking, they weren’t.
    In addition to giants, I knew of one mountain nearby that was inhabited by a dragon, who flew around with a giant diamond in its mouth and would eat anyone who went up the mountain alone at night.
    Not too far from that mountain was another one where evil dwarves lived, who would kill you if you went up their mountain alone at night.
    (Lesson: don’t go up mountains alone at night.)
    Last but not least are the djinn (no, they don’t grant wishes). In Islam, they are beings of fire created before humans. There are good djinn and evil djinn, Muslim djinn, Christian djinn and heathen djinn. And a lot of mischievous djinn. We can’t see them, but they’re everywhere, living under your stairs or in your garden or even your kitchen sink if you have one. And, like Americans and ghosts, most Afghans aren’t too troubled by djinn by the light of day. A good recitation of the first line of the Qur’an will scare them away, but once it gets dark…well, best not to take any chances.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), pabranno (25th June 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

I have some curiosity about this subject, though I won't follow up on anything reported by Quayle.

Can anyone tell me anything about this footage? Jump to 1:28 and 1:59.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), DeDukshyn (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), Unicorn (7th December 2016), uzn (25th June 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,573 times in 32,727 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    It's from a 2007 movie, called Big Man.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th December 2016 at 18:17.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), DeDukshyn (7th December 2016), DNA (9th December 2016), gord (7th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016), muxfolder (13th December 2016), pyrangello (19th December 2016), Unicorn (7th December 2016), uzn (25th June 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (7th December 2016)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have some curiosity about this subject, though I won't follow up on anything reported by Quayle.

Ahh never mind, Bill found the source already ... a modern movie ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), BMJ (8th December 2016), mojo (7th December 2016)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Guess I should have read the comments. What was interesting to me about it was the arms of the man appear malformed, such as we see often in dwarfism. That's why I thought it wasn't just a normal person made to look large through special effects. Thanks, Bill.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2016), BMJ (8th December 2016), DeDukshyn (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), gord (7th December 2016), mojo (25th June 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Guess I should have read the comments. What was interesting to me about it was the arms of the man appear malformed, such as we see often in dwarfism. That's why I thought it wasn't just a normal person made to look large through special effects. Thanks, Bill.
    That's what I noticed as well ... like a giant "midget" ... in a sense it added realism, because you wouldn't really expect a large being to have the exact same structure as a normal sized man only scaled up, but it would be somewhat different just due to the way it would need to cope with gravity or be a result of some sort of growth abnormality.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th December 2016), mojo (25th June 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Don't know how I missed this thread!! Most interesting as it fits in with the red haired giants in the West of the U.S. an Indian woman wrote about. Atlas, that was interesting about the Toltecs seeing one as well!

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (9th December 2016), mojo (25th June 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,642 posts

a really interesting compilation with some great proofs...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2017), fourty-two (25th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,724 times in 318 posts

Quite some time ago, there was a very short, oldtimey video clip of a giant in loincloth walking down a street in possibly Japan.
    It was posted on Project Avalon, but I have no idea how to access it.
    It was fascinating and I would love to replay that and get comments on analysis of the video.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

mojo (26th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast