Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Report of Giant taken by US special forces in Afghanistan

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 times in 319 posts

Default Re: Report of Giant taken by US special forces in Afghanistan

Rahroo......
    I just watched the complete video listed above by DeDukshyn.
    It contains what I was seeking.
    Thanks, DeDukshyn.
    Any comments on analysis?

Admittedly busted, '
    Pamela

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

mojo (26th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

It is certainly within the realm of possibility that various Islamic countries who engage in illegal biological/chemical weapons would also engage in outlawed human experimentation to produce groupings to frighten, distract, kill, etc the Allied/U.S./UN forces. Afterall, there have been reports of mysterious "alien" and "ufo" presence seen during most wars. I think "alien" or "ufo" sightings during previous wars may have been a form of code, a distraction, a sighting of a man-made flying vehicle not before seen, a 2-D or 3-D projection, a way to get the attention of and communicate to a large mass of population for callings of truce or threat. Some of those things might be against the rules of war currently: I wouldn't know. But, DNA altering to create human anomalies is a cruel crime against humanity. In addition, there are certain Islamic norms which result in the marrying generation after generation, ones first cousin which have brought various recessive hereditary abnormalities to the fore, resulting in a very strong dominance of certain genetic defects in Islamic countries (as the U.S. has had in various very remote locations where populations were sparse and thus inbreeding occurred.) If you surf the Internet you will find that one of the hereditary recesive genese which has made itself dominant in inbreeding Islamic families is one which results in hair all over the complete body, even the females. Typically, this hairy genetic trait carries a size enlargement along with it, as well as the fact that inbreeding causes an increasing IQ deficit. This could result easily therefore in the ostracism of these family groupings, with the isolation resulting in further inbreeding and ever-increasing strength of a once-recessive gene. Very sad.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 17th July 2017 at 00:03.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), gaiagirl (1st November 2017), mojo (16th July 2017), whitewave (5th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

How significant this picture from Codex Vaticano A, 8v is. In my recent research I have found that inbreeding not only leads to bringing recessive hereditary defect genes to the fore, but after generations of inbreeding, the abdominal organs have a high tendency to be outside of the body at birth, with sometimes a twin-ing of some organs or extremities. This picture depicts about 4 or 5 common characteristics of the medical problems of inbreeding. That is why marrying ones cousin or closer has been outlawed.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2017), BMJ (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), mojo (20th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), ByTheNorthernSea (20th October 2017), CaptnNemo (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th October 2017), mojo (20th October 2017), whitewave (5th August 2018), Zampano (1st November 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Dave glad you posted that. There should be a concerted effort to find the cave before all the trace evidence disappears. I sure hope someone with money and ability follows up to getting more proof. You know they never get all the evidence...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), Spellbound (20th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

My guess is all traces of anything have been covered up by now (unfortunately).

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (20th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), KiwiElf (20th October 2017), mojo (20th October 2017), WTHTLight (30th October 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This is a story that should not be forgotten! We have the evidence that there was a race of giants here in the U.S. at some time in the past because of the "giants" that were subject of newspaper clippings from the early 1900's. Skeletons also were found which later disappeared.... Then we also have various giant footprints which have been found around the world; I find those amazing! Our past is not what we have been told....that is obvious!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (30th October 2017), mojo (30th October 2017), Spellbound (1st November 2017), WTHTLight (30th October 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    This is a story that should not be forgotten! We have the evidence that there was a race of giants here in the U.S. at some time in the past because of the "giants" that were subject of newspaper clippings from the early 1900's. Skeletons also were found which later disappeared.... Then we also have various giant footprints which have been found around the world; I find those amazing! Our past is not what we have been told....that is obvious!
    I quite agree Foxie. I'd love to have a peek at what's been held back by the Smithsonian.

"The Smithsonian Institution, established on August 10, 1846 "for the increase and diffusion of knowledge", is a group of museums and research centers administered by the Government of the United States."

More like the great american cover-up.

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (2nd November 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st November 2017), mojo (1st November 2017), Molly4US (3rd November 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3