+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Topics on Corruption More Popular & Consistent Than OFF-GRID LIVING? Why???

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Topics on Corruption More Popular & Consistent Than OFF-GRID LIVING? Why???

Why is it that people would rather rant about corruption within governments and corporations along with the intervention of secret societies and elitist rather than breaking free from the matrix and living off the grid as in awakening our spiritual abilities and to start working towards a better world on our own? Obviously these secret cults aren't going to change anytime soon, so why are we pretending Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul are revolutionary? We all know who controls the elections. All we can do is go off the grid and start working together to create a more thoroughly structure civilization: an education system that teaches our newer generations their spiritual abilities along with spiritual philosophies and sciences of this world. Teaching them to become scientists, engineers, geniuses, and so forth in order to solve current problems in the world like the pollution, overuse of resources, and so forth. Like we just need to get the **** out of the city. People are so deep into the matrix they think they are living all happily and fulfilled when there are chemtrails, EMF radiation, and peoples auras controlling our thoughts, feelings, intuition, and spirit, preventing us from fulfilling our goals and truly working towards creating our reality. We are working at such a slow pace and we think that the divine has this all planned out for us. And that we will inevitably make mistakes because nobody is perfect. And that the world is slowly waking up because we are finally realizing what kind of food we are eating, and how much of psychopaths and pathological liars our government representatives are. This is not waking up. If we were waking up. We would be living in the forest by now, inventing our own things, creating our own factories, extracting our own resources, producing our own technologies, products, and items. We would be creating our own off grid schools. We would be hacking into intelligence agencies and exposing the truth to the world in the alternative media. We would be making a true impact on the world everyday. What are we doing? We are calling ourselves pleiadians and we think we have some kind of spiritual purpose as internet marketers, carpenters, and general employees for companies and corporations. We think we are doing something great by working at our 9-5 job for MONEY. Why is everyone so stupid? Why do I feel like I'm the only awake one?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

Matt P (4th January 2016), mojo (4th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default Re: Topics on Corruption More Popular & Consistent Than OFF-GRID LIVING? Why???

Hi, I think there is a section totally related to off-grid and many have shared about natural remedies, living in harmony with nature, gardening, solar, and prepping strategies. It's great you have a desire to be aware as a young adult and share your thoughts. As one of the middle aged I welcome that and feel it's important to hear more from young adults and hopefully you want to hear from older ones...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

6pounder (4th January 2016), Matt P (4th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Default Re: Topics on Corruption More Popular & Consistent Than OFF-GRID LIVING? Why???

Loaded topic here so just a couple thoughts...Why do we have to go off grid to get this wonderful world we want?
    I have lived many years in the country and now many in the city. I've lived in some of the smallest cities and also largest in the world. I've never lived off grid but I dream of it, but not in a way you might think. I live in the city now because that's where my work is. Same with my wife. What we try to do is bring some of that off-grid philosophy to our city home. We collect our own rain water for drinking and cooking. We have a greenhouse and garden. We're growing fruit trees and plant only edible landscaping. We don't poison our yard with chemicals or rake our leaves. We don't replace working appliances unless they die. I got an estimate for a solar system for the house and it was $30,000. A little out of our price range. So is that Tesla electric car. We reuse, recycle and conserve as best we can. We support local businesses over the big corporate chains. We've never bought new cars and shop at thrift stores and eat organic/no gmo. In short, we could do a lot more but we do the best we can to limit our footprint. We feel rather alone, too, sometimes but I see these type of efforts spreading in our city and many others.
    I'm not sure it's just about living in cities or not. Imagine you close the cities and force everyone onto a piece of land and to spread out. Wouldn't there then be more travel pollution, more tree cutting, etc? I also wonder if it's not a little unrealistic to expect a technologically advancing world population to choose to go back to living as if it was 100 years ago.
    I personally do not believe we should have to jump off grid to get the world we want. We have the knowledge and ability, right this moment, to have a vibrant economic system with modern technology that is also in perfect harmony with the natural world that sustains us. Why we don't already have this most people around here know well.
    I want the best of both worlds. I want to be off grid in that my home produces it's own energy without pollution and my car doesn't burn fuel to operate and where all products I potentially purchase are made in a 100% sustainable way. I know that's where we're going, as impossible as it looks sometimes. We really don't have a choice.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), Blacklight43 (4th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (5th January 2016), Karpos (5th January 2016), Orph (6th January 2016), StandingWave (7th January 2016), ulli (5th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

Because we are engaged with this terminally dying anachronistic economy, remaining engaged we live in hope that more are awakening to the corruption. A few good people cannot change it, but by remaining involved, we maximise the chance of a wider awakening. It is happening. The young are inspiring. They will show the way. God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I just wanted to say.... every post you make is so good. thank you.

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    Loaded topic here so just a couple thoughts...Why do we have to go off grid to get this wonderful world we want?
    I have lived many years in the country and now many in the city. I've lived in some of the smallest cities and also largest in the world. I've never lived off grid but I dream of it, but not in a way you might think. I live in the city now because that's where my work is. Same with my wife. What we try to do is bring some of that off-grid philosophy to our city home. We collect our own rain water for drinking and cooking. We have a greenhouse and garden. We're growing fruit trees and plant only edible landscaping. We don't poison our yard with chemicals or rake our leaves. We don't replace working appliances unless they die. I got an estimate for a solar system for the house and it was $30,000. A little out of our price range. So is that Tesla electric car. We reuse, recycle and conserve as best we can. We support local businesses over the big corporate chains. We've never bought new cars and shop at thrift stores and eat organic/no gmo. In short, we could do a lot more but we do the best we can to limit our footprint. We feel rather alone, too, sometimes but I see these type of efforts spreading in our city and many others.
    I'm not sure it's just about living in cities or not. Imagine you close the cities and force everyone onto a piece of land and to spread out. Wouldn't there then be more travel pollution, more tree cutting, etc? I also wonder if it's not a little unrealistic to expect a technologically advancing world population to choose to go back to living as if it was 100 years ago.
    I personally do not believe we should have to jump off grid to get the world we want. We have the knowledge and ability, right this moment, to have a vibrant economic system with modern technology that is also in perfect harmony with the natural world that sustains us. Why we don't already have this most people around here know well.
    I want the best of both worlds. I want to be off grid in that my home produces it's own energy without pollution and my car doesn't burn fuel to operate and where all products I potentially purchase are made in a 100% sustainable way. I know that's where we're going, as impossible as it looks sometimes. We really don't have a choice.

Matt

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th January 2016), KiwiElf (5th January 2016), Matt P (5th January 2016), ulli (5th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

when you stayed in the forest for your whole life a city experience will be more than awesome.
    But you are right staying on the same topic over and over is no waking up however its also entertainment

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Matt P (5th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    Why is it that people would rather rant about corruption within governments and corporations along with the intervention of secret societies and elitist rather than breaking free from the matrix and living off the grid as in awakening our spiritual abilities and to start working towards a better world on our own? Obviously these secret cults aren't going to change anytime soon, so why are we pretending Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul are revolutionary? We all know who controls the elections. All we can do is go off the grid and start working together to create a more thoroughly structure civilization: an education system that teaches our newer generations their spiritual abilities along with spiritual philosophies and sciences of this world. Teaching them to become scientists, engineers, geniuses, and so forth in order to solve current problems in the world like the pollution, overuse of resources, and so forth. Like we just need to get the **** out of the city. People are so deep into the matrix they think they are living all happily and fulfilled when there are chemtrails, EMF radiation, and peoples auras controlling our thoughts, feelings, intuition, and spirit, preventing us from fulfilling our goals and truly working towards creating our reality. We are working at such a slow pace and we think that the divine has this all planned out for us. And that we will inevitably make mistakes because nobody is perfect. And that the world is slowly waking up because we are finally realizing what kind of food we are eating, and how much of psychopaths and pathological liars our government representatives are. This is not waking up. If we were waking up. We would be living in the forest by now, inventing our own things, creating our own factories, extracting our own resources, producing our own technologies, products, and items. We would be creating our own off grid schools. We would be hacking into intelligence agencies and exposing the truth to the world in the alternative media. We would be making a true impact on the world everyday. What are we doing? We are calling ourselves pleiadians and we think we have some kind of spiritual purpose as internet marketers, carpenters, and general employees for companies and corporations. We think we are doing something great by working at our 9-5 job for MONEY. Why is everyone so stupid? Why do I feel like I'm the only awake one?
    I kinda agree with you and I kinda don't.

I agree that diving into homesteading is sane, peaceful, ecological, and learning or remembering homesteading skills is useful, even critical knowledge.

Where I have to disagree is that I think a bunch of people going off-grid isn't a solution for any of the really big political problems like war, eternal war, and more war. I cannot avert my eyes as the government of the country where I was born and where I live expands its militarist empire globally, and produces death and destruction as it's major exports. I also think that if government resources (tax) dry up, they won't just fold their tent - they'll impose new, harsh, land-use, homesteading, or just property taxes, to the point where most people would lose their homestead. They can and will simply wage a financial war against us with taxes, fees, licenses, assessments, and their nuclear bomb: eminent domain. US citizens cannot run away from the government and just be left alone to live happily ever after. The US government is composed of hand-picked handmaidens of the Elite, stooges to perform the dirty work of the real people in the "shadow" government who control the government.

We need a plan and strategy to get out from under the thumb of the Elite, and yes, I believe that plan must include at least a percentage of citizens having enough food and water/water access+purification to be able to wage a financial war (including the first nationwide strike) on the Elite, with the purpose of taking over and transforming the electoral system so the Elite cannot shoe-horn their representatives in.

We need homesteads, but we need more than homesteads - we need to end the militarist-corporatist-bankster reign of terror so that we no longer have a psychopathic, malevolent government that we are constantly fighting. 320,000,000 US citizens are letting the Elite pre-select the entire pool of candidates for high office, and then wonder why the government works for the Elite and against the people.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), Franny (5th January 2016), KiwiElf (5th January 2016), Matt P (5th January 2016), Orph (6th January 2016), ulli (5th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    I kinda agree with you and I kinda don't.

I agree that diving into homesteading is sane, peaceful, ecological, and learning or remembering homesteading skills is useful, even critical knowledge.

Where I have to disagree is that I think a bunch of people going off-grid isn't a solution for any of the really big political problems like war, eternal war, and more war. I cannot avert my eyes as the government of the country where I was born and where I live expands its militarist empire globally, and produces death and destruction as it's major exports. I also think that if government resources (tax) dry up, they won't just fold their tent - they'll impose new, harsh, land-use, homesteading, or just property taxes, to the point where most people would lose their homestead. They can and will simply wage a financial war against us with taxes, fees, licenses, assessments, and their nuclear bomb: eminent domain. US citizens cannot run away from the government and just be left alone to live happily ever after. The US government is composed of hand-picked handmaidens of the Elite, stooges to perform the dirty work of the real people in the "shadow" government who control the government.

We need a plan and strategy to get out from under the thumb of the Elite, and yes, I believe that plan must include at least a percentage of citizens having enough food and water/water access+purification to be able to wage a financial war (including the first nationwide strike) on the Elite, with the purpose of taking over and transforming the electoral system so the Elite cannot shoe-horn their representatives in.

We need homesteads, but we need more than homesteads - we need to end the militarist-corporatist-bankster reign of terror so that we no longer have a psychopathic, malevolent government that we are constantly fighting. 320,000,000 US citizens are letting the Elite pre-select the entire pool of candidates for high office, and then wonder why the government works for the Elite and against the people.
    I'm of the same line of thinking, the elite will continue to tighten the chains and will stop at nothing other than complete slavery of humanity and because of that I see no other route for us other than revolution. In fact I feel excited whenever I hear of some uprising I'm looking forward to revolution its the only way I see. Although at times I am hoping praying for a miracle if there is such a thing

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

i just thought about this

there might be an off grid society. but we wont know about them for obvious reasons...
    they are OFF THE GRID - no use of electronics (like smart phones or pc's) that can expose them...
    what basicaly means that if you will stumble upon them that might be when you will, by accident, go off grid and the place you will chose by mistake will be in their territory...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

StandingWave (5th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,138 times in 13,482 posts

Ranting against the elite, and informing others of the corruption, the lies, and the flaws in the old systems of government is just as important as finding a safe place where to survive in case the elite carry on along their present path.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), Baby Steps (5th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (5th January 2016), StandingWave (5th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

also, if all of us here would have gone off grid... would you have ever heard of us? who would have take the responsibility to wake up the rest who are not awoke yet?
    Last edited by 6pounder; 5th January 2016 at 11:21. Reason: missing words

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (5th January 2016), StandingWave (5th January 2016), ulli (5th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    also, if all of us here would have gone off grid... would you have ever heard of us? who would have take the responsibility to wake up the rest who are not awoke yet?
    Going off the grid doesnt mean living in igloos or huts made out of sticks. Thats all I have to say about that... Obviously we would be doing everything we are now except 10x more effective because we would be working together in real life.

+ Reply to Thread