+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Do I Feel Like The Only Awake Person? What Is This Illusion of Change?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Why Do I Feel Like The Only Awake Person? What Is This Illusion of Change?

Why is it that people would rather rant about corruption within governments and corporations along with the intervention of secret societies and elitist rather than breaking free from the matrix and living off the grid as in awakening our spiritual abilities and to start working towards a better world on our own? Obviously these secret cults aren't going to change anytime soon, so why are we pretending Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul are revolutionary? We all know who controls the elections. All we can do is go off the grid and start working together to create a more thoroughly structure civilization: an education system that teaches our newer generations their spiritual abilities along with spiritual philosophies and sciences of this world. Teaching them to become scientists, engineers, geniuses, and so forth in order to solve current problems in the world like the pollution, overuse of resources, and so forth. Like we just need to get the **** out of the city. People are so deep into the matrix they think they are living all happily and fulfilled when there are chemtrails, EMF radiation, and peoples auras controlling our thoughts, feelings, intuition, and spirit, preventing us from fulfilling our goals and truly working towards creating our reality. We are working at such a slow pace and we think that the divine has this all planned out for us. And that we will inevitably make mistakes because nobody is perfect. And that the world is slowly waking up because we are finally realizing what kind of food we are eating, and how much of psychopaths and pathological liars our government representatives are. This is not waking up. If we were waking up. We would be living in the forest by now, inventing our own things, creating our own factories, extracting our own resources, producing our own technologies, products, and items. We would be creating our own off grid schools. We would be hacking into intelligence agencies and exposing the truth to the world in the alternative media. We would be making a true impact on the world everyday. What are we doing? We are calling ourselves pleiadians and we think we have some kind of spiritual purpose as internet marketers, carpenters, and general employees for companies and corporations. We think we are doing something great by working at our 9-5 job for MONEY. Why is everyone so stupid? Why do I feel like I'm the only awake one?

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TheInBetween For This Post:

6pounder (4th January 2016), animovado (7th January 2016), AriG (6th January 2016), ghostrider (5th January 2016), Kryztian (5th January 2016), Lochinvar (6th January 2016), moekatz (4th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016), Pam (6th January 2016), Shende (5th January 2016), Zionbrion (5th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Do I Feel Like The Only Awake Person? What Is This Illusion of Change?

I think a lot of people are making moves. I had the fortunate experience to work with a few nonprofits when I was younger. One in particular was the Goldman Foundation. A part of this was dedicated to environmental causes around the world. Mr. Goldman awards 100,000 (1 million) to 10 recipients each year that are stopping environmental distruction. During the ceremony each year the top balcony is filled with grassroots organizations that are making our world a better place. Some of these organizations are started by children.
    While working at these places I world receive thousands of letters from all over the United States and oversees asking for funding. The letters for help are now overwhelming. Lots of people organizing. The bookshelves in the office are filled with the accomplishments of all the little nonprofits.
    In my little city there are a few woman that stand on the corner of a busy intersectionon on Saturday's with signs that are against the war. These women's husbands or sons have passed serving. They are out there spreading the word about what is going on behind the war. Small but effective woman.
    I guess I'm trying to lift your mood by saying there are massive movements going on. You just aren't going to see that on the news. Your not going to see organizations that are working to make this world better. That would encourage more organization of people. Make no mistake though. It's out there and it's growing!!!♥️
    Love,
    Michelle
    Last edited by Michelle; 4th January 2016 at 20:04.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), animovado (7th January 2016), Lifebringer (6th January 2016), moekatz (4th January 2016), thunder24 (4th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Default Re: Why Do I Feel Like The Only Awake Person? What Is This Illusion of Change?

I think I'm doing something great by working 9-5....that keeps me alive. So, great!

I know how you feel though... I want to be more involved and do more activism, I just have to find my place.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), Lifebringer (6th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It could be that the illusion is that you think you are awake.
    Think about that

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xion For This Post:

DeDukshyn (4th January 2016), Ivanhoe (4th January 2016), moekatz (4th January 2016), Nasu (6th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th January 2016), thunder24 (4th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    Why is it that people would rather rant about corruption within governments and corporations along with the intervention of secret societies and elitist rather than breaking free from the matrix and living off the grid as in awakening our spiritual abilities and to start working towards a better world on our own? Obviously these secret cults aren't going to change anytime soon, so why are we pretending Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul are revolutionary? We all know who controls the elections. All we can do is go off the grid and start working together to create a more thoroughly structure civilization: an education system that teaches our newer generations their spiritual abilities along with spiritual philosophies and sciences of this world. Teaching them to become scientists, engineers, geniuses, and so forth in order to solve current problems in the world like the pollution, overuse of resources, and so forth. Like we just need to get the **** out of the city. People are so deep into the matrix they think they are living all happily and fulfilled when there are chemtrails, EMF radiation, and peoples auras controlling our thoughts, feelings, intuition, and spirit, preventing us from fulfilling our goals and truly working towards creating our reality. We are working at such a slow pace and we think that the divine has this all planned out for us. And that we will inevitably make mistakes because nobody is perfect. And that the world is slowly waking up because we are finally realizing what kind of food we are eating, and how much of psychopaths and pathological liars our government representatives are. This is not waking up. If we were waking up. We would be living in the forest by now, inventing our own things, creating our own factories, extracting our own resources, producing our own technologies, products, and items. We would be creating our own off grid schools. We would be hacking into intelligence agencies and exposing the truth to the world in the alternative media. We would be making a true impact on the world everyday. What are we doing? We are calling ourselves pleiadians and we think we have some kind of spiritual purpose as internet marketers, carpenters, and general employees for companies and corporations. We think we are doing something great by working at our 9-5 job for MONEY. Why is everyone so stupid? Why do I feel like I'm the only awake one?
    of all you mentioned that we should be doing,,, what are you doing to get there?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

animovado (4th January 2016), DeDukshyn (4th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

I know that feeling you are talking about. I found that the thing called "awakening" is within ourselves, something that change our perspective about life and the human species. You're thoughts about what's right and wrong are a common thing when you are awake. It will disturb alot why people can't see what you see. Why they can't feel what you feel. In time I decided to not judge the sleep walkers. Their time will come. Till that time comes try to show them example in being awake.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

animovado (7th January 2016), Ivanhoe (4th January 2016), KiwiElf (4th January 2016), Lifebringer (6th January 2016), moekatz (4th January 2016), shadowstalker (5th January 2016), TheInBetween (7th January 2016), thunder24 (4th January 2016), Wind (5th January 2016), wnlight (5th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Because for over 30,000 years we here on earth have been beat over the head not to take responsibility for our thoughts, actions. And feelings. .. We've been told and conditioned to put our energy into an illusion that will solve all our troubles if we just march correctly to the drum beat ... you see how are world has turned out ... if our world is going to change its up to us to change it ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), ZooLife (5th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by xion (here)
    It could be that the illusion is that you think you are awake.
    Think about that
    Ahhh, the all too common denominator: thought.

Many times thought insists I take it out for a walk and then it gets away from me.

This could be one of those times I took it for a walk and it got away from me.

Thought can be so mischievous don't you THINK?

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Because for over 30,000 years we here on earth have been beat over the head not to take responsibility for our thoughts, actions. And feelings. .. We've been told and conditioned to put our energy into an illusion that will solve all our troubles if we just march correctly to the drum beat ... you see how are world has turned out ... if our world is going to change its up to us to change it ...
    If we were a unified collective and a decision was made with 100% agreement, change would happen practically in an instant.

It's something to do, to make a change. Will it change without our help? I believe so.

Nature has a way of doing that faster then the bat of an eye.
    Last edited by ZooLife; 5th January 2016 at 04:03.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I'd be super interested in how "TheInBetween" is living and making a difference. Details would be nice.

Thanks
    Last edited by OMG; 5th January 2016 at 07:02.

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I think at this time, with some not recovering since most aren't in tthat 1% don't have the saved resources for that yet. I see lots of folks will eventually be making that same tread/trek to nature and off the grid soon, but like I said, you have to have the resources to buy that track of land to stick it out or live the way you choose to. Building propertied that are clean and green with root cellars, and drying attics. Growing and cooking healthy and responsibly without any of the greedy's services. I know that's my goal this year, not a resolution, but definitely a goal. Our family is large and scattered around the northern continents, all 50 states. WE need a meet up place to take care of our elderly on their meager funds. Better to have their money paying for someone to take care of them as we have to work or create our shelters and little bit of Heaven on Earth.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Shannon (6th January 2016), thunder24 (6th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

The In Between - I see your angst from a few perspectives possibly? One or all may resonate? Maybe none will, but here's my take on what I read:

1. You yourself may have just recently awakened to see beyond the grand illusion that is this manufactured, shared reality and you are incensed by it and truly desire to co-create a different reality and are selling it like a reformed prostitute in a brothel - lol You are, in spite of years of evolution, programmed for fight or flight. In this case, you are wanting to flee. But what you may not realize is that your reaction is also part of the programming.

2. You just bought a blue car, suddenly blue cars are everywhere.. unless of course, you just purchased a red car. Then those are the cars that you see. In the case of awakening, you absolutely cannot understand why anyone who claims to be awakened would choose the path of Whistleblower, activist or Pleiaidian (sp) versus the adoption of your personal view of Utopia. You know that what "we need" based upon your personal reaction to shared reality. You are, as David Icke and others have astutely suggested, reacting with a "problem, reaction, solution" mindset. Also part of the matrix programming.

You wrote:
    Quote Why is everyone so stupid? Why do I feel like I'm the only awake one?
    These are not the words of kindness or appreciation or of wisdom. Stupid is perhaps the worst thing you can call a fellow being. Everyone is walking their own path based upon their starting point. It might also benefit you to know that beings choose to affect their interface with this plane based upon many influences, garnered in this plane/timeline or others. They might be ignorant of facts that you believe to be true, but "stupid" infers that they are incapable of growth. Nothing that exists in awareness is incapable of growth.

My observation is that you still have some awareness work to do before you build the Utopia you suggest. And many predecessors, much wiser than you or I, have contemplated and attempted such endeavors. No one has had any real luck to date.

Maybe, it is like this

Click image for larger version

Name:	BZHU0D4IIAAHTOZ-1.png
Views:	117
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	32503

Maybe the ideal world you desire is on the Horizon, but just like any new adoption (of ideas or technology), there is a curve in the participation rate. Perhaps we will get there, but if we do, it is imperative that all beings are free to choose the world they wish versus a co-creator's version of what it should be. That is what we have now and you and many others are quite unhappy with it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

TheInBetween (7th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by TheInBetween (here)
    First of all, congratulations on your awareness, quite an accomplishment for someone who is 18 years old. I think there is a process of becoming aware of what is happening in the world. First, the awareness, then the anger. The anger comes from awareness that we, as humans, have let the world get to this ridiculous place. For me, there has been a huge amount of shame and embarrassment. Kind of like having surprise guests to your home, only to have them see that I am living in filth and squalor of my own making. Kind of like hoarding madness.

Then, to get out of this. The only thing that I have found is to "be the change you wish to see in the world". I try not to look at the results of what I do. At the end of the day, I suspect they don't make much difference. What does make a difference is that I am using my life as a sort of artistic creation. I am becoming what I have envisioned as a successful life. I volunteer to do things that bring the world back to balance. I try to find contentment in things that make my mind peaceful.

Anyway, The In Between, I get where you are coming from. Being aware of what is happening in the world is very difficult. Even in the world of the awake, there are those that need someone else to fix it. So some will latch on to the ascension, or ETs that will help us, ect. Since, I have seen no tangible evidence that help is on the way, I'm not counting on any. It takes courage to realize that we have to be the ones to fix it, and greater courage to start taking action.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Clear Light (6th January 2016), Lochinvar (6th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread