+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Figure Out If You Have Been Reincarnated

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Default How To Figure Out If You Have Been Reincarnated

Quote "The soul comes from without into the human body, as into a temporary abode, and it goes out of it anew it passes into other habitations, for the soul is immortal." "It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but only retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead; men feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals… and there they stand looking out of the window, sound and well, in some strange new disguise." —Ralph Waldo Emerson
    We observe the principles of reincarnation everywhere in life: the cycles of nature, day and night, the cyclic motion of the sun, earth, moon and solar system. We also see the principles of reincarnation reflected around us each day: a plant grows, dies and releases its seeds. Its seeds burrow into the earth, begin to sprout, and new life is reborn once again.

Reincarnation, or the rebirth of energy, or life, occurs all around us in different shapes and forms every day. Perhaps this is why to many of us reincarnation is something intuitive, something that resonates the very nature, the very essence of life. We also see that our lives, and everything around us, follows a fundamental pattern; that of change, growth, transformation and evolution. We see that all of life goes through a maturing process at different rates and different velocities. Thus to many of us, the maturation process of the soul through the process of reincarnation sounds just as instinctively and fundamentally correct as any other maturing process in life.

Not only that, but some of us have experienced extraordinary feelings, memories and sensations that point to the legitimacy of such a mysterious experience. We will be exploring many different signs that you might have touched the “other side” in this article.
    Past Lives and ‘Your’ Soul

The doctrine of metempsychosis is, above all, neither absurd nor useless … It is not more surprising to be born twice than once; everything in nature is resurrection. –Voltaire
    Known also as “metempsychosis” and “transmigration”, Reincarnation and the concept of past lives has existed for thousands of years, spanning back to the ancient Celtic, Greek, Asian and Indian traditions. These days, about 51% of the world’s population believe in some form of an afterlife, with about 7% believing that we areultimately reincarnated.
    One of the most intrinsic beliefs of reincarnation is that most of us have lived many lives before, and sometimes we can actually remember these past lives. These past lives and past ‘selves’ we tend to identify with as extensions of ourselves and our egos.
    However, as Sol elaborated in a previous article:
    Reincarnation of an ‘individual self’ is only as possible to the extent of believing that your sense of ‘self’ – your ego – is real. Two identities who are dwelling within two different physical bodies in the present, or in the past, will be two very distinct personalities. In truth, the ‘I’ is a transitioning, ever-changing phenomenon. Although our identities and senses of self-are ever-changing, there is something that remains the same. There is something within us that is constant and continuous and that is pure awareness. It is this very pure awareness which serves as theexperiencerand observer of life, and it is this pure awareness that we can refer to as ‘our’ Soul … This understanding of reincarnation closely resembles that of the Buddhist idea that the continuity continues, but the individual disappears.
    So although it is not necessarily “you” or “me” who has experienced reincarnation and past lives, the ever-present soulful essence within us has.

12 Signs Your Soul Has Reincarnated

When we understand reincarnation as the maturation process, or evolution, of soulful energy, it follows that some of us have intuitively experienced different things in our lives that reflect on the age of the energy known as our souls. It is commonly believed that many of ourpersonal characteristics, experiences and capabilities in this life reflect on whether we have lived before on earth. It is thought that the more we mature, the more gifted we are in certain areas of life and the more frequently we have ‘spiritual’ experiences.
    The truth is that all of us have most likely reincarnated, however some of us have gone through this cycle more than others and therefore, experience many of the following characteristics:

1. Recurring Dreams
    Dreams are reflections of the unconscious mind, and while repetitive dreams may sometimes signify trauma, fear or issues that your brain is trying to process (“unfinished business”), repetitive dreams can also potentially be reflections of past life experiences. Many people claim to have experienced certain events, seen particular people or gone to specific places frequently in their dreams that feel veryfamiliar, and somehow recognizable. For example, I often have recurring dreams of a 15th century castle that I have a distinct feeling of knowing verywell, yet I havenever seen or been to this castle before in waking life.

2. Out-of-place Memories
    There are many recorded instances of young children who have out-of-place memories that later prove to be oddly accurate in detail. While out-of-place memories could be due to simple fantasies, misunderstandings or an incongruency in the ability to remember, there is mounting evidence that suggests out-of-place memories could reveal connections to past lives.

3. You Have a Strong Intuition
    Intuition is the ability to balance the conscious and unconscious mind and to tap into our deeper wellsprings of primal wisdom and innate knowledge. It is said that the more we soulfully mature, the more we are closer to returning to the ‘source’ (known also as nirvana, eternity, oneness) from which our Souls come from, and from which the collective unconscious – a body of universal knowledge – exists.

4. Déjà vu
    We’ve all experienced déjà vu before at some point in our lives. It’s that bizarre feeling that somehow we have already experienced or lived a moment in time before. Often déjà vu comes spontaneously, and is triggered by smells, sounds, sights, tastes and various other sensations. While some claim that déjà vu is a neurological dissonance, others claim that déjà vu reflects the possibility of other dimensions (i.e. parallel universes), and still others believe it is revealing of past life experience.

5. You’re an Empath
    Empaths absorb the emotions, and in some instances the physical pains, of those around them literally empathizing, or directly feeling and experiencing what others experience. In this article about Empaths I go into greater depth about this unique breed of people. While identifying as an Empath and absorbing the emotions of others could be seen in some instances as a psychological form ofavoidance to bypass one’s own problems and pin the blame on others, in other genuine cases it can be seen as a sign of a soul that has undergone many previous reincarnationsand has refined to the point of transcending the individual self and it’s problems, extending to others as well.

6. Precognition
    Also known as ‘future sight’ or ‘second sight’, precognition is the ability to obtain information about future events that isn’t usually available. Precognition can be experienced through visions, physical sensations and feelings as well as in dreams. While considered quasi-scientific by some, to others precognition is a very real experience and could indicate the maturation of soulful energy.

7. Retrocognition
    You probably guessed it! Retrocognition is the opposite of the aboveprecognition, and refers to the ability to obtain information not usually available about past events. These past events could be in your own lifetime, or sometime in the distant past. Of course, retrocognition unlike precognition is not easy to prove or verify, however, for those who have genuinely experienced it (and have been able to honestly verify it), this ability could also be a sign of soulful reincarnation.

8. You Feel Older Than Your Age Reflects
    Some people are perpetually “young at heart” even into their later lives, and in the same manner, some people just seem to have been born with “Old Souls”. The experience of feeling older than your age reflects is commonly associated with having reincarnated many times over and this is echoed in the “Soul Age” theorywhere there is a certain progression of soulful development: from Infant Souls, toAwakened Souls. For example: if you have reincarnated few times on earth, this would be reflected in the age of your energy, and in this life you will display many primitive and child-like characteristics. If, however, your soulful energy has reincarnated many times over, you will display many matured and wizened characteristics (such as the ones mentioned in this article). If you feel older than your age reflects you might be a Mature or Old Soul. You can read more about Old Souls in depth here.

9. You Have a Great Affinity for Certain Cultures/Time Periods/Environments
    It is said that having a great, unexplainable attraction for certain cultures or time periods is a kind of past life “residue” reminiscent of a certain place, culture or environment that your soul may have experienced in past lives. For instance, you may have an inexplicable affinity to Asian culture, Celtic artifacts, or the 19th century.

10. Unexplainable Fears or Phobias
    As touched on in the last point, many believe that certain memories or experiences can pass on or leave “residues” in our childhoods and adulthood’s from past lives. Whether this is true, or is simply a form of problem bypassing, many believe that we can experience the echoes of past traumas in our own lifetimes in the form of unexplainable fears and phobias. Examples can include: the fear of drowning, the fear of certain types of animals, the fear of certain places, the fear of particular numbers, colors, objects, and so forth.

11. You Feel as Though this Earth Is Not Your Home
    The yearning to find your ‘home’ can be seen as a reflection of the desire to return back to the source (oneness, consciousness, divinity). Many people feel this yearning to be reminiscent of an athlete running along race and longing to reach the ‘finish line’. In the same manner, Souls that have reincarnated many times over express this basic need for finally completing the cycle and returning home. Feeling that this earth is not your home is often accompanied by chronic feelings of tiredness and wariness for life on earth.

To most reincarnation is a very mysterious topic, but in the larger scheme of things it makes a lot of sense. When you stop and think about it everything on earth is eventually recycled, from spent nuclear fuel rods to day old garbage. Do you have any of your own to share?

Source

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

6pounder (5th January 2016), Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), boja (5th January 2016), chanda (5th January 2016), damian (6th January 2016), Ecnal61 (6th January 2016), enfoldedblue (6th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), Gardener (5th January 2016), Lifebringer (6th January 2016), LivioRazlo (16th April 2016), Magnus (5th January 2016), Mercedes (5th January 2016), moekatz (5th January 2016), Morbid (6th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), Pam (5th January 2016), shadowstalker (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016), sijohn (5th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2016), tcjim1 (6th January 2016), The Alley Cat (6th January 2016), toppy (5th January 2016), Tyy1907 (6th January 2016), zythlar (5th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,695 times in 3,333 posts

Default Re: How To Figure Out If You Have Been Reincarnated

Thanks for the thread, rgray222. I find the following portion of your post seems to reflect my understanding at this point quite well:

Quote Reincarnation of an ‘individual self’ is only as possible to the extent of believing that your sense of ‘self’ – your ego – is real. Two identities who are dwelling within two different physical bodies in the present, or in the past, will be two very distinct personalities. In truth, the ‘I’ is a transitioning, ever-changing phenomenon. Although our identities and senses of self-are ever-changing, there is something that remains the same. There is something within us that is constant and continuous and that is pure awareness. It is this very pure awareness which serves as the experiencer and observer of life, and it is this pure awareness that we can refer to as ‘our’ Soul … This understanding of reincarnation closely resembles that of the Buddhist idea that the continuity continues, but the individual disappears.
    So although it is not necessarily “you” or “me” who has experienced reincarnation and past lives, the ever-present soulful essence within us has.

The part I am conflicted about is the 11 ways of figuring out if you have been reincarnated. They seem to suggest that each individual will reincarnate to other beings. I believe that the consciousness that pervades all living things is always reinventing itself, so in that sense there is reincarnation. But, the concept that I, as an individual with this ego will be transformed into another entity is a bit simplistic. That which will reincarnate, will be the pure consciousness, not Pam in another body with another name. Each living entity records a record of life from that vantage point and creates a energetic signature that is also a part of the consciousness that we all are. I think that what we call reincarnation is accessing those energetic signatures. Maybe we resonate very closely with them and that allows access? I don't know how that works. I think the idea that we, as individuals, will no longer exist is terrifying to many. It used to be for me. Most of us cling to familiarity and want to believe that we will continue with our friends and loved ones. However, we will exist, as the pure consciousness endlessly transforming into new energy patterns.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), Mercedes (5th January 2016), moekatz (5th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Thanks for the thread, rgray222. I find the following portion of your post seems to reflect my understanding at this point quite well:

Quote Reincarnation of an ‘individual self’ is only as possible to the extent of believing that your sense of ‘self’ – your ego – is real. Two identities who are dwelling within two different physical bodies in the present, or in the past, will be two very distinct personalities. In truth, the ‘I’ is a transitioning, ever-changing phenomenon. Although our identities and senses of self-are ever-changing, there is something that remains the same. There is something within us that is constant and continuous and that is pure awareness. It is this very pure awareness which serves as the experiencer and observer of life, and it is this pure awareness that we can refer to as ‘our’ Soul … This understanding of reincarnation closely resembles that of the Buddhist idea that the continuity continues, but the individual disappears.

The part I am conflicted about is the 11 ways of figuring out if you have been reincarnated. They seem to suggest that each individual will reincarnate to other beings. I believe that the consciousness that pervades all living things is always reinventing itself, so in that sense there is reincarnation. But, the concept that I, as an individual with this ego will be transformed into another entity is a bit simplistic. That which will reincarnate, will be the pure consciousness, not Pam in another body with another name. Each living entity records a record of life from that vantage point and creates a energetic signature that is also a part of the consciousness that we all are. I think that what we call reincarnation is accessing those energetic signatures. Maybe we resonate very closely with them and that allows access? I don't know how that works. I think the idea that we, as individuals, will no longer exist is terrifying to many. It used to be for me. Most of us cling to familiarity and want to believe that we will continue with our friends and loved ones. However, we will exist, as the pure consciousness endlessly transforming into new energy patterns.
    Both theories/beliefs are equally valid and yet what does any of this mean as far as living here and now? Do such paradigms motivate you to really do anything or exist in some better way? Maybe it does for some but for me it doesn't in the slightest.

P.S. beLIEf: http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

The easiest way is to find a good hypnotist who specializes in past life regression. You can then begin to experience parts of your past life or lives. Some people are even able to experience snippets of future lives. Often information gained form the sessions is helpful to understanding certain aspects of your present incarnation.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

moekatz (5th January 2016), Pam (5th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Thank you rgray good points and possibly signals of previous (or simultaneous) lives. I recall when I was around 6 or 7 up until about 12 I had vivid nightmare type repetitive dreams of a lion pouncing in through a window attacking me, at which I woke pounding my fists onto the wall. When I discovered the theory of re-incarnation these dreams stopped, I was able to rationalise the dreams to a death in a previous life.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), moekatz (5th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), Pam (5th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,695 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

Both theories/beliefs are equally valid and yet what does any of this mean as far as living here and now? Do such paradigms motivate you to really do anything or exist in some better way? Maybe it does for some but for me it doesn't in the slightest.

P.S. beLIEf: http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

I think there is significant difference in each theory. First of all, one suggests that I, in this case, Pam, will be taking on a different body and living in a different time and space. Although, I will not be Pam in name, I will carry the same egoic entity. It may also suggest that I will again, meet with specific loved ones, living in different bodies. If this is true, at least from my perspective, it supports the concept of Pam as a individual who is separate from other living creatures. If on the other hand, I recognize that pure consciousness is the only thing that ventures forth, then that division of me vs. others is no longer so concise.

I can only speak for myself, but the realization of being pure consciousness, that the thing that differentiates me from others is the vantage point of my observations and the memory of events from this vantage point is actually a very liberating and uniting thing. If I maintain the concept of my separateness then I find it leads me to a state where I judge, analyze, and wish to control my environment. That all comes from the need to protect my individual identity. It carries a larger burden.
    Last edited by Pam; 6th January 2016 at 15:40.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Sierra (5th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Thank you rgray good points and possibly signals of previous (or simultaneous) lives. I recall when I was around 6 or 7 up until about 12 I had vivid nightmare type repetitive dreams of a lion pouncing in through a window attacking me, at which I woke pounding my fists onto the wall. When I discovered the theory of re-incarnation these dreams stopped, I was able to rationalise the dreams to a death in a previous life.
    As a child, I've had repetitive nightmares of an oil derrick on fire. I think that is how I died in my last lifetime, in Texas, it seemed, hot dry, dusty. I also have memories of being a Quaker/Mennonite in Pennsylvania in the 1800s, alone, watching a black, smoky vortex, in one corner of the worship hall, with chairs hanging in a row on the walls, a publisher in England in the 1700s leaning over a printing press, examining the wet print, and in Japan, a carpenter, 1400s, entering the gate to a small, high walled front garden of a house I built, after my wife and daughter died in an earthquake.

I have done life between lifetimes regression, and I met my father there. It was interesting. He did not look or appear or dress or have the personality he had on earth, yet I instantly recognized him, which was a very odd sensation in itself... So I kind of think we have different personalities each lifetime, and I also kind of think the astrological configuration at the time of birth could be what brings out different facets of self not experienced in a previous lifetime.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Deega (5th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), Gardener (6th January 2016), Meggings (5th January 2016), moekatz (5th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), sheme (5th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    good points and possibly signals of previous (or simultaneous) lives. I recall when I was around 6 or 7 up until about 12 I had vivid nightmare type repetitive dreams of a lion pouncing in through a window attacking me, at which I woke pounding my fists onto the wall. When I discovered the theory of re-incarnation these dreams stopped, I was able to rationalise the dreams to a death in a previous life.
    I also had a repetitive dream when I was about 6-7 years old. In the dream, I was in the back seat of a car fighting for my life with two other men. The car was traveling at a high speed on a cliff road. Eventually, the car plunged off the cliff and we all presumably died. The odd thing was, it was always the same car (same make, model, year, color). Even though I was only six or seven at the time of the dream, I was in my late 20s early 30s in the dream. At the time, I never considered reincarnation as a possibility, but it did set me on a course thinking the reality that I was currently living in was not all there was to life.

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    The easiest way is to find a good hypnotist who specializes in past life regression. You can then begin to experience parts of your past life or lives. Some people are even able to experience snippets of future lives. Often information gained form the sessions is helpful to understanding certain aspects of your present incarnation.
    Yes, I have heard many intriguing stories of people that have been hypnotized to explore past lives. I think that if you can find the right hypnotist this would be a meaningful experience.

I had a close friend that swore by a psychic she had visited. She was pushing me to have a session. I did not want to go, I did not believe that people could see into the past or the future. I was the biggest skeptic that you could imagine.

At the time, I was living in Ireland and had just completed a fairly large art project. The day after it was completed I flew to the States to visit my friend. After much good hearted badgering (and several glasses wine), I agreed to visit the psychic. A few days later she set up the meeting and I was reluctantly on my way. Back then I kept a car and a townhouse in the states that I would use when I returned. Being a skeptic, I parked my car about 5 blocks from this her house and walked the rest of the way. I thought that she could put my license plate in the computer and it would reveal a great deal about me.

When I arrived at this woman's house it was apparent that she was a nurse. It was obvious she was either going to work or just returning. My thought process was...........what a waste of time, this woman is a nurse and probably picks up some money on the side making bogus reading. Once I was in the house she said that she was going to work and only had 45 minutes for me. She took me to the basement and explained that the session would be recorded and that I would go home with a copy of everything that was said.

The very first thing this woman said was that I did not live in the United States (I lived all over the world growing up but went to school in the US, so I have no accent), she looked to me for confirmation but I refused to utter a word. She shrugged it off and went on to describe in great detail the art project (that was immense in size) in great detail. I was absolutely stunned but refused to give her the satisfaction of being so spot on. During the session several people that had passed away came to visit and all of them she named by name. Each one had something to say about my future life. By now I was amazed, intrigued and bewildered. What this woman was doing went against everything I believed possible. I felt compelled to tell her that she had been right about everything. She spent the next few minutes telling me about how my life was to progress.

The last few minutes she launched into a very bizarre talk about who I was in past lives and how I had died. I had never given any serious thought to reincarnation but have since come around to understanding that it is just part of the soul cycle and a necessary process to get to our end destination.
    Last edited by rgray222; 5th January 2016 at 19:31.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

damian (6th January 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), Gardener (6th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Good Morning, I also believe in multiple lives and mentioned that in other threads. Why wouldn't a Creator in wisdom allow the spark of life to multiply in order to elevate the soul experiences? I would love to know if there is a physical counterpart to our present life that would determine physical problems that stretch from another part of our family tree?

As an 8 yr old I was obsessed with a place I drove thru with my Dad in upstate NY. It had a lake and Indian artifacts. I begged my Dad for a tipi and doll from there. Later in my life, I was told I lived as an Iroquois Indian there without any suggestion or provocation from me. Another time I was in a past life reading and I was told of a royal life, name I will not mention, and my husband was sitting next to me at the reading because it involved him. I began to weep and spoke a year outloud. I knew nothing of that life. Yet, learned that was the year my Mother and my husband had died and I mourned a long time. Yes, I knew reincarnation is prevalent in every story or desire of food, clothing, travel. How could it not?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for a thread that is most appropriate for this New Year. Relating reincarnation with your current natal chart, one can spot indicators of the issues you are currently here to work on. It is sometimes very hard to realize that we are not like our friend the spider, who is caught in his own web. Each of us can have access to all the helpful personal psychology we need to grow and develop beyond the hurtful issues of past lives. I can see where I got stuck in a deeply hurtful situation in an immediate past life and failed to do the necessary forgiveness in that lifetime. I have carried the situation forward into this lifetime but with a degree of observation of others caught in the same issue. It has made it easier for me to see the whys and wherefores of this particular issue without having to experience it in an intimacy that would not be helpful for my growth. I have learned and know that Love is all there is and that a function of love is the willingness to forgive.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moekatz For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th January 2016), rgray222 (5th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016), Sierra (6th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,986 times in 310 posts

just to say, as a child, i always imagined everything through self, no machines, technology etc. "the kingdom of heaven is within" We all have what's required within. Technology is merely a weaker, and possibly destructive side of our inner human self.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

rgray222 (6th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Everyone is reincarnated ... I wager most here if not all , did not originally come frome earth... it's my opinion Mars or Malona/Phateon was home before the oxygen collapse ... if you find yourself staring up at the stars silently, with that quiet mind like your waiting for absolution , good chance earth and its ways are foreign to you like you don't fit in ... some here are very ancient Lyrians, they just dont know it yet ... all you Atlantians - you were on Lyra before earth's Atlantis ... it's why you long for the stars , the journey was the most epic undertaking, taking an entire culture on a ship , flee into the cosmos with everything needed to start over from scratch on an alien blue world in another galaxy, another time space/dimension , an alien world called Earth/Terra ... the spirit is tied to the planet the body dies on, unless the planet is destroyed or can no longer support life , then the spirit will seek the nearest life zone ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

rgray222 (6th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Everyone is reincarnated ... some here are very ancient Lyrians, they just dont know it yet ... all you Atlantians - you were on Lyra before earth's Atlantis ...
    and where bfore that? sirius question...
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

rgray222 (7th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I have many many past life memories. Initially they came to me like stories, but with so much more substance than 'normal' stories. At first I thought that I was just making it up... but it didn't feel like it. It felt like they were just there already in their entirety... just waiting to be perceived. What is interesting is that I have had many joint memories as well. For example one woman who I had met I felt a strong connection with. When I focused on her energy I saw us wandering down a dirt road. As I focused on the image it came to me that we were brothers and that we travelled from town to town as magicians making money performing 'tricks'. We were scallywags ...always looking for a bit of excitement and a good time. When I told my friend what I had seen, she also thought it 'felt' right and added details that also just felt right.

Here is one that is an excerpt from one of my books (unpublished one):
    Quote In one session I lay down on a simple mattress in Mara’s room. She sat behind my head on a pillow ready to transcribe whatever surfaced in my mind’s eye. Once the breathing rhythm had brought me down to a deep enough level a clear scene began to unfold.

The ‘me’ I witnessed in that session was a young, possibly Aztec, princess. In the ‘memory’ I was the second daughter in a royal family. I was terribly jealous of my older sister who I felt received all the status, glory and admiration. There was a man in the community who lingered in the shadows. He was known for his involvement with dark magic. I sought him out and secretly began to work with him and a small group of others. Because of my royal status this group treated me as important and gave me the veneration that I craved. The energies we worked with were electrifying and mysterious and I was quietly thrilled with the path I found myself on.

One day the man told me that if I would steal the sacred emerald from my father’s (the king's) sacred chamber the balance of power would tip in our favour. It was the key through which the dark energy we danced with would be able to penetrate and saturate our society. With its force working for us we would become the leaders of our world and I would become queen.

The giant emerald was the most precious object in our empire. Stealing it would mean betraying my family, my ancestors, and my entire culture. I didn’t care. So enthralled by the shadowy world I had encountered, and the idea of being queen of it, I took the stone from its resting place and delivered the powerful jewel, so big that it barely fit in my hand, to my dark man.

When our group gathered for the ceremony that would turn the tides in our favour and see us rise above all else, our greedy, cold hearts trembled with anticipation. When the emerald was placed on the altar the energies began to swirl, at first like a gentle wind, but quickly they gathered and grew. As they expanded I began to see them for what they really were. No longer veiled in entrancing smoke and mirrors, I saw the true horrific depth and immensity of their wicked, depravity. What had I done? When I looked to the others I saw they were equally as shocked by the reality of what we had unleashed into our world.

At that point I started to pull out of the vision. I began to cry. I felt overcome with shame and disappointment in myself. I wanted to right the situation. Initially it occurred to me that the now polluted, corrupted sacred emerald would need to be destroyed. Then in my mind’s eye the emerald appeared in my heart space between my breasts. As a symbol of my heart I knew I couldn’t just destroy it. It came to me then that I would have to lovingly heal the energy in order to purify it and restore it to its original state. It would take time, but it could be done. The key was not to destroy the evilness, but to transmute it.

I soon became proficient at accessing these types of stories. They felt like memories, in that, like the story of the kingdom with Chad, as I explored them, they seemed to have their own truth, which I was not creating, but perceiving; like reading a story rather than writing it. Whether or not they were actually past life memories seemed irrelevant. The important thing was what they taught me about myself and my world; they became useful frameworks for understanding aspects of my psyche.

As a note of interest, while I was writing about this story I decided to look up whether emeralds were significant to the Aztecs. To my amazement I discovered the Isabella Emerald, also known as the mystical ‘Emerald of Judgement’. The sacred jewel had been presented to Cortez by Montezuma II, the King of the Aztec Kingdom. It was then named the Isabella Emerald in honour of Queen Isabella of Spain. This enormous, 964 carat gem was described as being ‘so large that it would fill the palm of her hand.’ The ship carrying this emerald to Spain from the New World sank as it travelled over the Bermuda Triangle. It was lost for over 200 years until it was re-discovered in 1992.
    Some people believe that it is all made up. I always say that for me it doesn't really matter. I have no doubt that my soul's existence reaches far beyond the little me called Christy lavers in this body. What is important is that these stories teach me to understand myself and the complex nature of being a bit better.

#Update

I just remembered that in my book Jump Into the Blue I give a description of my interpretation of reincarnation:

Quote In this state, I felt like I became a formless being shaped a bit like a cloud, with a multitude of filaments that stretched out in all directions, and connected me to a massive web that seemed to encompass everything. Years later I would see images of neural networks that reminded me of the visual that accompanied this state.

In this space I felt whole, and more like my true self. When I wanted to, I could choose to follow any one of the filaments. As I moved my awareness from the core of my being out into one of the strands that extended from my centre, I found myself becoming absorbed into whatever unfolding information that particular strand contained. The filament I would be drawn to always seemed to contain the ideal details to enhance and expand whatever idea I was investigating.

In this state, daily reality seemed like such an incomplete picture, just a tiny slice of the whole. I remember exploring the concept of reincarnation from there and feeling amused by the crude way we explained it as humans. From that perspective, where there was no time, no space, no solids, or boundaries, the human version of reincarnation seemed like a simplified explanation, a rudimentary story used to express a complex idea to children.

In that space I was not Christy, I was an energy expression, or, more specifically, a particular frequency. There were elements arranged in every moment that defined who I was; but I flowed and changed, and no single element could be defined as me. I could never really be captured.

I saw that, when a physical framework was imposed on energy, a temporary image of solidness could be conveyed that allowed for a temporal understanding. Physical existence was a structural framework, and from our own personal reference point within this framework, we could see the world in a relatively static fashion.

It seemed that, from this perspective, Christy was an interface, an alchemical reaction, between a unique essence that we might call a soul, and the particular arrangement of qualities (the costume), that this essence expressed itself through.
    When I looked at reality from an expanded lens of linear perception, a viewpoint that stretched beyond one life, I could see how a developing soul moved through a series of ‘costumes’. Each costume allowed the soul to undergo a particular set of experiences that imparted learning and growth.

But without the lens of linear perception, which al-lowed events and experiences to be organized in a sequential pattern, all the expressions and aspects existed simultaneously within a flowing, shifting ocean of possibility, and all the elements, essences, flavours could be reduced, until they became one; infinite expressions of one. It was amazing.

I found these fluid ethereal nuances difficult to bring back and anchor into my human understanding. Sometimes the jolt of my awareness shifting from the state of expanded consciousness, back to being focused in my physical body, lying on my bed, in my little room, was frightening. It made me question who I really was, and which focal point was more real.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 6th January 2016 at 05:49.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

kanishk (18th September 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), rgray222 (7th January 2016), Shannon (6th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

All life came from the dal universe, then to Lyra in our universe, then to earth , then to Orion and other worlds, then back to earth, then beta-Centauri, then Orion, then earth again, three times this dance has danced ...war , fleeing, rebuilding, war, fleeing, degeneration, rebuilding and now us , for 13,500 years now...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Mozart (7th January 2016), rgray222 (7th January 2016), thunder24 (6th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread