+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Real Scoop Of What's Going On in Oregon

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,801 times in 613 posts

Default The Real Scoop Of What's Going On in Oregon

Folks,

I'm going to paste in full a very important statement from a sane, level-headed man who is a part of the militia movement, posted in Jim Stone's site...

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamer...seethisi3.html

...that is of critical importance, both the info from this letter, as well as Jim's site.

Here it is:
    Here is real word from the Oregon standoff

This is the real deal, so I figured I'd post it in full, especially since it says exactly what I said - that this was all set up by the government and false truthers.

From Christian Yingling:

Ok ...Everybody... please gather around and listen to what I am about to say..Then either shut your mouth, or share this far and wide. If you have ANY faith in me as a leader you will heed what I am about to say. If not..I want nothing to do with you. simple as that.

The key to victory in any battle is the ability to remain calm in any given situation. What we are seeing right now is a whole bunch of people acting based solely on raw emotion. This is very bad and I'm about to explain exactly why. I am not letting my emotions make my decisions for me, but instead, looking at this from a calm, level headed, common sense approach.

What you are all witnessing right now right now in Oregon has the makings of a full on false flag event. And I will prove that to you to the absolute best of my ability. Should you choose to look at this from a logical perspective you will see I am 100% correct. Some of what I will tell you is speculation based on my own experience and experiences of others I have talked to throughout this ordeal, but most of what I am going to tell you is documented verifiable fact.

Back during the Bundy situation, Ryan Payne declared himself the unofficial "leader" of the militias present at the Bundy ranch. Nothing could have been further from the truth. In fact, none of the militias listened to him at all. The ONLY ones who listened to him were the Bundy's, Blaine Cooper, who Payne claimed was a "professional security consultant', who turned out to be nothing more than an ex con, and buddah bear (nice name) who he also claimed was a "professional security consultant", but was later discovered to be nothing more than a tattoo artist thug. The militias ignoring these three, is precisely why that situation didnt turn into a blood bath. (strangely enough all three are present at the refuge)

I and Scott Woods were asked on one occasion, by Payne to go and destroy BLM equipment in the middle of the night. We refused, stating that that's not why we were there. We were there solely to defend the family. That very same night he rushed off in a car with a loaded AR to START a violent altercation with LEOs who supposedly had pulled over members of the Armenian Militia off exit 10 near the ranch. This report was never vetted nor was it looked into before he rushed off. It is also well documented that Payne had tried to incite other militia members to start violent altercations with the authorities who were present there. all of which were refused by militia members..all for the same reason...we were NOT there to start a fight...but to DEFEND the family. When people refused, Payne, Cooper, and Buddah ostracized them and ran them off the ranch. This is why most militias left the ranch when they did. One other point worth mentioning was there were militia members present with long range 50 cal sniper rifles... but instead of positioning them on the hilltops surrounding the ranch, Payne had them stationed down in a valley where they were effectively useless...does that sound like the makings of a solid leader to you? And also Payne was always sure to make certain that there was ONE completely UNDEFENDED access point to the ranch.. I brought this up to him asking why he would leave our back door completely open and undefended... and he completely blew me off... What he was doing in fact, was leaving an access point open for authorities to bum rush the ranch if that's what they felt needed to be done. And I have the witnesses to prove it.

Now throughout the situation Payne made repeated threats to law enforcement on NATIONAL media. There's VIDEO of him doing this..its not hard to find. Yet oddly enough with all that evidence he was never charged with anything during or after the standoff. Does that seem ODD to anyone but me? (not if you're a paid provocateur) Now in this situation at the refuge, he has publicly stated to a reporter that he has snipers set up to kill any federal official who approaches the refuge. Yet still.. no charges are being filed against him. making threats like that, you'd think they'd swoop in and scoop him up... but noooo.. because they're giving patriots time to get there... Don't think for one second that with a couple of phone calls to the proper alphabet agencies, those shmucks wont be SORELY outnumbered. Tell you what... if you think LEO's don't take threats against them seriously... go find the nearest cop and walk up to him and tell him you plan to kill police officers and see what happens to you.. See how long it takes for you to end up in prison.. yet Payne roams free..as does Cooper. Better yet go ask Schuyler Barbeau what happens when you threaten a public official... oh wait...you can't... hes in prison... because of a facebook post. Funny how that works huh? Also... has anyone else noticed that until this situation popped up Payne was damned near SILENT on social media? Wonder why that is... Hell, Most of you don't even know who he is... He also claimed to be an Army Ranger, But when we had someone at the Ranger School check their records... they said NO Ryan Payne had EVER attended that school... whoda thunk it?

Myself and Scott begged the Bundys, after we left (via phone) to stop listening to Payne..that he was a plant. But they refused to listen. Payne wouldn't let ANYONE talk to the Bundy's with out him being present..or close by. The Bundy's are good God fearing Christians but they are TERRIBLY naive. They truly believe Payne is one of the good guys. Which is why they are at the refuge now. Do you honestly think for one second it was AMMON's idea to take that building? If you do... you're a fool. They're not that type of people. Ammon has been suckered into this standoff by Payne and Cooper. He truly went up there with the intention of helping the Hammonds, and when they were refused, The Bundy's were made to believe that taking a stand against the BLM was the answer.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Now Cliven is on his way there.. and the govt is finally going to get their revenge on the Bundy's and in doing so gain the access they need to their land. All the major players in the operation of that Ranch will soon be together at the wildlife refuge... thats no coincidence. I assure you.

Payne, Cooper, Pete Santili... All well trained provocateurs who are doing everything in their power to lure patriots to the ranch.. Case in point...Santili just released a video try to say that the FBI was TRYING to shut him down.. Dont you think if that were the case...with ALL of the resources the FBI has, they would just go ahead and do it...do you really think this shmuck is smart enough to outsmart the ENTIRE FBI? Think about it...

Let us continue on.. why the wild life refuge? how in the blue hell did they even know it existed if this wasn't PRE-PLANNED? And why were their trailers staged up there THURSDAY night if this was all "unplanned"? And if they wanted support so bad...why not let the Oregon 3%ers and militia in on this? I'll tell you why.. because they would have had no part in it and vehemently refused if they had known.... as was demonstrated by their response once they found out. SO..that being said.. why pick a place so remote.. I'll tell you why.. the same reason the Bundy ranch was picked.. it's remote... no civilian casualties. And if everyone out there is killed there's no witnesses allowing the govt to write the narrative of what happened afterwards..You can bet any reporters out there will be silenced should they actually get close enough to catch anything worth documenting unless of course they're willing to report what they're told to... the reason it failed at the Bundy ranch was because the community got so involved... NOT the case at the refuge.

Next.. why has a detachment of Delta Force been deployed to the area? (does anyone remember that Delta was ALSO at WACO?) 19 sets of orders were cut for operators to be at waco. Why in the Blue hell would they send Delta to squash a bunch of unorganized mostly unarmed protesters? I'll tell you why.. one of the things Delta specializes in is hostage rescue.. I.E. blow open a door rush in and shoot the bad guys but save the good guys.. I.E. embedded reporters from the national media who can later report the protesters fired first.

This is happening EXACTLY the same way WACO did... you know who else claimed, "We won't fire first but if attacked we'll fire back.."? David Koresh. Again well documented fact. This situation is going to turn out the exact same way. If these guys don't stand down now, while the sheriff is giving them an opportunity to, I promise you.. its going to turn out the exact same way. I'll bet my life on it.

Now lets look at poor John Ritzheimer. This guy is exhibiting all the classic signs of PTSD. It is my belief that he is not in on this plan but like the Bundy's... has been suckered into believing what he is doing is right. This poor bastard is still fighting the war in his head and Assholes like Payne and Cooper are feeding into his delusions that dying for this cause is what he needs to do. They are taking advantage of his big heart and his undying love for the country he fought for and twisting him into a suicidal maniac. Im sorry if that stings.. but I assure you its the cold hard truth. How could ANYONE in their right mind think that dying trying to fight the BLM of all things is going to "change the govt"? How ignorant do you have to be to think that fighting and dying out there is going to somehow make the BLM fold up shop and stop what they are doing. Sorry kids... the ONLY people who can stop the BLM are in DC.. and I assure you, as long as People like Harry Reid and the like are around... the BLM is not going anywhere.. no matter how much we fight them and run them off. We ran them off at the Bundy ranch...and how much did that slow them down..? we ran them off at the sugar pine mine... how much did that slow them down...? What makes anyone think this will be any different? Mind boggling I tell you.

Now to those of you who are buying into this whole "this will galvanize the movement line of crap".. What this is REALLY going to do is crush the patriot movement. They are going to hit these people with such force with such blinding speed and a level of violence of action that most patriots are going to turn and look at their own children and go there's no way in HELL I want that to happen to MY family... thus the reason there are women and Children being taken to the refuge. The govt has already shown at WACO and Ruby Ridge just how willing they are to kill American Children. Don't think for a second they wont do it here as well.

All the classic signs of a psyop. They plan to frighten the people into not even daring to ever take a stand against them again.

So what then of the militias? We'll still be here but will be forced into hiding.. those who aren't will be scooped up and charged as Domestic Terrorists. Do you for even ONE second really believe that this happening at the same time as Obama prepares to announce a whole new slew of gun restrictions is really a coincidence? Its not.. Not at all. What this is going to be used for is an EXCUSE to show why we need to disarm the American people for their own safety.. or put into place such SEVERE restrictions on owning firearms that we will NEVER be able to properly defend ourselves against a tyrannical govt. Hitler did it... Stalin did it... Mao did it... now Obama's doing it. History is repeating itself in front of our own eyes and we're too blinded by raw emotion to recognize it.

If everyone picked up and left that refuge tomorrow, what do you think Payne and Cooper would do? They're so die hard...think they'd stay and fight? I mean that's what they're saying... they're not leaving right? Prepared to die for the cause....right?.... My ASS ! Nope... they'll slink back into the shadows and wait for the next opportunity to bamboozle good patriots into signing their own death warrants. And of course... once again.. neither will be charged with anything. And good peoples lives will be risked for nothing.

We're being goaded into a fight here people...you NEED to see that. And every ONE of you who is advocating for this...Know this... if these people die... it will be YOUR fault. Not mine, nor will it be the fault of ANYONE in ANY unit I command. I simply wont allow it. THIS is the reason my troops follow me.. because I take the time to think these things through...to look at them from ALL directions... not based on sheer emotion as so many of you are doing now.

It was stated, dare I say, TAUGHT to me today by a close friend who is an ex special forces operator, that wars are not won by people taking rash actions such as the ones that have been taken here. Wars are won with proper planning. That **** hit me like a brick.. And I Will NEVER forget those words as that is the smartest thing I have heard throughout this entire ordeal.

1. Plan
    2. Equip
    3. Rehearse
    4. Execute

THAT'S how you win a battle. THAT'S how you minimize casualties.. THAT'S how you win a war. None of that was done here. Therefore, these guys are all as good as dead.. Why do you think the local sheriff there just said these guys need to leave WHILE THEY STILL CAN... Because he KNOWS whats going to happen to them! He's OFFERING them a way out and DAMNIT THEY NEED TO TAKE IT! The first thing I teach my guys is when they make unexpected contact with the enemy is, the proper response is to fall back, reset and take back the initiative. That's what we need to do here. Will it look like a loss in the eyes of the people? Absolutely. But hey, you all had better get used to the fact that we are not going to win every battle.. BUT... in the eyes of those who put this whole bull**** plan together... this will be a CRUSHING defeat...Even though it will never be made public knowledge. We have let the enemy pick the time and place of our fight...and that is about to prove to be a fatal mistake. Mark my words..

But we can still snatch victory out of this whole screwed up mess...if ONLY you will listen to me. How do we win then? Well I'll tell you...

We get those people out of there!!!!! Anyone and everyone who has contact with the people there needs to PLEAD with them to get the hell out of there... Then, we regroup, and WE pick the time and place of our fight...not the enemy. WE make THEM react.. WE pick ground that is most sensible for a proper defense, not a building in the middle of a field that has absolutely NO defensible positions as in the case of the refuge. Then we properly equip, plan, rehearse, and execute. If you want to win a war...that's how you have to do it. Most importantly.. we expose frauds like Cooper and Payne for who they truly are. and drum them out of the movement before they really get someone killed.

So that my take on this mess... listen to me if you want, ignore me at your own peril... either way it is of no consequence to me. I will not debate this issue, and NO ONE will change my mind about this... I have done too much research into this situation to allow ANY armchair commando to dictate my actions for me. This is the war you all wanted so badly... now either lead follow or get the **** out of the way. End of story. (please note this post has been edited to provide more factual evidence to include mention of Delta at Waco.)
    Well, as they say, "No Payne, No Gain" ... /joke.

I am well acquainted with the militia movement, know people who are in it and can say that this letter is the real deal -- you bet. The sane guys in the militia movement have the same approach as the writer of this letter says.

As soon as I saw the news of the event of a "takeover" of a remote fed facility, I knew right away that this was a set up for a potentially horrible Waco-like event to happen, a suspicion that has been confirmed by local militia dudes whom I know.

Anytime that an "event" happens, such as what is unfolding in Oregon, always, ALWAYS ...

ALWAYS ...

... step back, take a moment, think about it, take a deep breath and look for the hidden steps that the PTB bastards would more than likely have taken to make such an "event" unfold.

Witness all the false flag "events" that happen, triggering automatic emotional responses from so many of us who react (usually in negative, fearful ways, as designed) in knee-jerk, emotional ways, instead of staying calm, thinking things through and resisting the manipulations that nearly always accompany "events" that are merely staged and not real.

Read that post from Jim's site carefully and see the patterns of manipulations by the PTB.

I'm so fed up with the unrestrained, unchecked emotional reactions of the public at large -- they'll always be jerked around by events that trigger their worst emotions, rather than to stand back and see the hidden hands of the PTB bastards guiding the "events" to trick the masses into feeding more fear into mass "events."

Corey Goode and David Wilcock have made it very clear that it is the sheer power of the wide range of emotions of humanity that gives it amazing power, yet this power has been used against us by the PTB bastards over and OVER and OVER again.

The situation in Oregon is a dry, dangerous powder keg that's ready to blow with utterly devastating results that could make the OKC bombing (that severely damaged the militia movement then) look like a kindergarten theater play.

There is not much time to lose to defuse this situation.

We must use the very same power -- our wide range of our emotional power -- to quickly defuse this situation ... and quickly.

I strongly suggest that each of you to take some moments ASAP to meditate, pray and/or visualize -- whatever way that works best for you -- a large bubble of peace to hover over the entire Hammond Ranch area in Oregon, calming everyone down there.

The Hammond Ranch is pretty much central to this whole drama, so if you use that name in your visualization/prayer, that should work.

Really do this, please.

Use your power of emotions -- especially if you feel your emotions flow and move -- to create this bubble of peace there in Oregon.

And I don't mean just mental thoughts -- I mean emotions that you feel from your heart, the kinds that oft creates real tears, the kind that moves your hearts, the kind that breaks the bands of fear from around your heart.

Keep in mind that the Maharishi Effect was scientifically proven to have reduced negative events worldwide by a factor of 72%.

http://www.social-consciousness.com/...the-world.html

7,000 people had a direct effect upon a population of close to (back then) 7 billion people, which is a 1-to-1,000,000 ratio. Yes, you read that right -- 1 to one million people.

There are thousands of people directly involved in the Hammond-related events in Oregon; tens of thousands of people on the Internet who are aware of it, but not yet millions of MSM-oriented people who are aware of this event ... yet.

If this event turns into a massive, Waco-like bloodbath, you can bet your azz that it would be splashed upon the MSM for days, weeks on end, utterly crushing the militia movement once again, plus furthering the gun control agenda even more.

So, if just ONE OF YOU took the time to really visualize, meditate and pray with emotion, you'd potentially have an effect on 1,000,000 people, which easily covers more than the entire bunch of people who are aware of this Oregon event.

How many of you in this forum are talented meditators, visualizers of peace? A whole bunch of you, I bet. Many of you are surely talented, experienced in the art of meditation for peace, yes?

Can those of you please kindly take some of your time and really work hard on sending vibes of calm, of light, of peace to the Hammond area in Oregon?

And when you feel the flow of emotion, right during that time of the flow of emotion, send off those visualizations/bubbles of peace to the Hammond Ranch area in Oregon.

Not before your flow of emotion, not after ... during.

Do whatever it takes for you to trigger those emotions to flow, feel the heart connection, and when it starts to flow, when you feel the emotion, HIT SEND to send your own personal contribution of peace to Oregon.

And can the rest of you copy/paste either this post or the link to this thread and post it on other forums, as well as to send out emails to help create a multiplier effect to help along our cause to defuse the Oregon standoff?

This situation is urgent and it requires urgent action on your part.

Please act ... now, in whatever mode/manner that you can.

Let's use our power of peace to our advantage, for a change.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

6pounder (6th January 2016), Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Baby Steps (6th January 2016), Bill Ryan (6th January 2016), ceetee9 (10th January 2016), craig mitchell (6th January 2016), cursichella1 (6th January 2016), East Sun (6th January 2016), genevieve (7th January 2016), Hervé (6th January 2016), Lifebringer (6th January 2016), Marianne (7th January 2016), mpennery (6th January 2016), Nan (6th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (6th January 2016), onawah (6th January 2016), Orph (7th January 2016), Paul (6th January 2016), penn (7th January 2016), Richard S. (6th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (9th January 2016), Tyy1907 (6th January 2016), ulli (6th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016), Zionbrion (6th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 times in 253 posts

Default Re: The Real Scoop Of What's Going On in Oregon

its weird... i had this little thought that this whole event is some false flag to eventually push forward the gun control plan... i wonder what if all the patriots will listen to this guy and stay away from this place and wont take part in this militia act... what will be then? will they back off this whole plan or will they keep roling with it no matter how rediculus it will look in the publics eye?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016), Nan (6th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Nan's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt this whole 'event' smelled like a set up from the beginning. Very sad.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nan For This Post:

Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The Oathkeepers feel Ryan Payne is a Federal Provacatuer. https://www.oathkeepers.org/oregon-s...hs-and-idiots/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nan For This Post:

Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), Richard S. (6th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,678 times in 863 posts

This thread is getting a lot of attention. From many "visitors". This post I feel is vital. If we feel compelled to join in any of these media charades, these unelected ring leaders Ned to be called out and exposed. By the looks of it MANY refused their bizarre order. The PTB are only speeding up the process of awakening. Thanks guys!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), mpennery (6th January 2016), Nan (6th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (6th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,760 times in 928 posts

I do not know the fine detail of this incident, but I can see this man knows what he is talking about-ex-military patriots are susceptible to thinking with their emotions and machismo -exactly what the 'enemy' (perceived) knows about them, they wrote the field manuals these guys (and gals) trained with. I just hope this does not turn into another mass killing scene and innocent, naive people are duped into getting angry, you lose when you give way to pure anger, it is a weakness.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

6pounder (6th January 2016), Morbid (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,713 times in 7,043 posts

IMO, the original letter is dangerously misleading.

Quote Posted by Nan (here)
    I dunno... the crap the fed. gov. is doing to those ranchers is kinda ****ed up... 5 year prison sentence for a wild fire that burnt a tiny patch of land and actually IMPROVED that land? that's what you go to prison for 5 years as a convicted terrorist for?

The original judge on the case said that this would be a violation of the 8th amendment... and it is.

Quote why the wild life refuge? how in the blue hell did they even know it existed if this wasn't PRE-PLANNED?
    with statements like this I don't think the writer knows anything about what's going on... the wild life refuge was key in the case against the rancher....

The OP was interesting, this is VASTLY more accurate and has less speculation:

Sounds like a very legitimate greavance that has been building for a while, now I'm not saying it hasn't been CO-OP'd but I'm not sure that is has.

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I do not know the fine detail of this incident, .
    that 28 min video will catch you up to speed
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th January 2016 at 13:37.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Hervé (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), mpennery (6th January 2016), Richard S. (6th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (9th January 2016), seko (7th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I knew the contents of the video before I posted my comment. And let me say that I fully support the Hammonds and the Bundys and all the ranchers that have or may be currently being ripped off by the feds. But I also know that this is a win-win situation for the government and the corporations should they play their cards right. I believe this is a well orchestrated event, and the Hammonds, the Bundy's and the militia that is currently their are unwitting pawns in this game by the feds and the corporations to seize the land.
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    IMO, the original letter is dangerously misleading.

I dunno... the crap the fed. gov. is doing to those ranchers is kinda ****ed up... 5 year prison sentence for a wild fire that burnt a tiny patch of land and actually IMPROVED that land? that's what you go to prison for 5 years as a convicted terrorist for?

The original judge on the case said that this would be a violation of the 8th amendment... and it is.

Quote why the wild life refuge? how in the blue hell did they even know it existed if this wasn't PRE-PLANNED?
    with statements like this I don't think the writer knows anything about what's going on... the wild life refuge was key in the case against the rancher....

The OP was interesting, this is VASTLY more accurate and has less speculation:

Sounds like a very legitimate greavance that has been building for a while, now I'm not saying it hasn't been CO-OP'd but I'm not sure that is has.

Quote Posted by GalaxyHorse (here)
    I do not know the fine detail of this incident, .
    that 28 min video will catch you up to speed

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nan For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016), TargeT (6th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I believe this is a well orchestrated event, and the Hammonds, the Bundy's and the militia that is currently their are unwitting pawns in this game by the feds and the corporations to seize the
    but that's a terrible tactic, it's not the usual M.O.

I think this maybe "used" or attempt to be "used" as an opportunity for some shenanigans; but that sure as hell didn't pan out at the Bundy ranch did it?

I think the exact opposite of the OP should be done; I completely support these individuals and would do so in person if I was on the west coast still.

Now is NOT the time to stay home, now is the time to STAND UP.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,582 times in 6,628 posts

If they can add time to a sentence already served , they will do it to you , that's the bottom line... The two Hammond brothers served their time for the back burn getting out of control, they were released, then days later were told they must serve an additional 5 years , false flag or not , its so wrong and unconstitutional, time served is time served, you cannot be punished twice for the same offence... This is water testing to see if the citizens will go along or stand for the constitution...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), TargeT (6th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    If they can add time to a sentence already served , they will do it to you , that's the bottom line... The two Hammond brothers served their time for the back burn getting out of control, they were released, then days later were told they must serve an additional 5 years , false flag or not , its so wrong and unconstitutional, time served is time served, you cannot be punished twice for the same offence... This is water testing to see if the citizens will go along or stand for the constitution...
    the court room actions in this situation are appalling, this has to be opposed....The original judge on the case even wrote that the 5 year (mandatory minimum) sentence, if applied would be in violation of the 8th amendment.

The federal government isn't even authorized to own land like it does out west.....

the time for silent acquiescence is gone, it has been gone for a while.
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th January 2016 at 15:07.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

annacherie (6th January 2016), Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), ghostrider (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

30 years ago we purchased property bordering BLM land to the south....in a quietly executed coup this ground was sold for a dime to a neighbor who sealed the deal in another county under cover.... Problems arose because this ground hadn't been surveyed for 140 years...we ended up losing 1/3 of our land and our water well (which we payed taxes on for oover 25 years) . Very long story but suffice it to say it was all very very politically manipulated and the loss of the well was just a signature of the larger motives at the core as the land exchange was motivated by an effort to obtain and control land with water sources...here in Oregon.... on a positive note I must add that the lawsuit (over this land) we became embroiled in resulted in our claiming bankruptcy -wiping quite a bit of debt to big banks..and as we were drilling another well the movie "Abyss" was playing ( and we hit water... )

This posted to facebook this morning by Tim Titus:

Tim Titus in Burns, Oregon.
    21 hrs ·
    Bundy Refuge Takeover.

As a local businessman, pastor and member of our community, I was invited to join a group of men and women to go into the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge headquarters to meet with the people involved in the refuge standoff. As we approached refuge headquarters, we drove past the media vans with their huge satellite dishes on top some with camera lights still shining on people being interviewed. We were allowed past the vehicles blocking the lanes winding down the hill to the small cluster of buildings that make up the refuge headquarters.

Inside the old stone building in a small office area, we introduced ourselves to Ryan Bundy, Shawna Cox and one big, tattooed dude known as "Buddha" who I was later told is a bodyguard for one or both of the Bundy's. We weren't searched or even patted down. (I thought it best to leave my firearms at home but at least one of our group was packing.) We explained that rather than listening to the rumors and succumbing to the fears running wild in our community, we wanted to hear from them personally as to what was going on and what they wanted to achieve.

They thanked us for coming, Shawna proudly announced they had come up with a name and mission statement for their group. People for Constitutional Freedom, I believe is the handle they've tied to this operation. (To think that no one had formed that into words prior to the occupation surprised me. This really does seem like a fluid, fly-by-the-seat-of your pants operation.)

So, after some general talk about the day's events, Ryan Bundy began a short course on the United States Constitution and the forefather's limitations on the federal government particularly as it pertains to landownership. He explained that the role of federal government is, with the exception of the 100 square miles making up Washington D.C., only to dispose of property and land not to possess it. The discourse seemed sound with some of their own interpretation of who exactly should own the land thrown in whether that be state, county or private ownership.

Bundy also told from their perspective the story of the struggles they went through with the federal government on the family ranch in Nevada. He laid out the events and decisions they made that led them to the 2014 standoff that also made national news. Cox shared about an event in Utah where she saw the federal government allegedly abuse their power to remove a widow's cattle from an area the government wanted to designate a National Monument. Albeit all from their perspective, you began to see the motivations behind the group.

Individuals of the occupying group came and went from the tiny room during our stay of slightly over an hour. They ranged in dress from the latest, pseudo-military camouflage jacket to a sport coat. No one seemed particularly on edge or overly nervous. The guy in the camo jacket did stay at the door behind our group for a time before entering into the office and even into the conversation from time to time.

Ammon Bundy, evidently finished with the media blitz and whatever else a revolutionary leader does with his days, came in, shook the hands of several of our group and listened attentively to some suggestions as to how they might overcome some of the negative reactions within our community and possibly get their message out in a more succinct way. He made some notes on a sheet of plain paper lifted from a nearby table.

The biggest piece of advice I added to the discussion, more for our communities' benefit than theirs, was suggesting they actively address the rumors physical threats encircling our county. (The fact that our public schools had closed for the week seemed to genuinely surprise them.) There are many rumors of individuals, their families or government property being threatened with attack but with no substantiation. The fear in the community seems irrational or at least it would be if everyone sought to determine the legitimacy of the threats. Substantiation seems to be lacking as the small-town rumor mill spins somewhat out of control.

One of our group suggested having a meeting with some of the leaders and influencers in our community to help the locals understand their history and what they wanted to accomplish. Ammon, when asked if he could go into town for a meeting, almost looked surprised and and said he had "been all over the county today". He didn't seem to see why not. I'm not sure he knows how many rooms the FBI has booked in the small town of Burns.

As the impromptu meeting wound down, I asked if I could pray for them. They were more than willing and hats came off all around the room. I prayed just as I had prayed in every public place since this national event began in our isolated county. I asked for their personal protection, for wisdom in handling the situation, for restraint and level-headedness on both sides and that their voice be heard which I believe is their primary goal. The prayer seemed to be received gratefully.

Am I a convert? No, they are still breaking the law even if just for trespassing but I do feel I understand their position as well as our constitution much better. I also feel much better about the safety of our community. And, whether I agree with the course of action, I hope the message does get out. Our federal government seems to be so far past the authority our constitution gives it that just the idea of reigning it back into the role the founding fathers gave it does seem pretty radical. Government overreach is taken more seriously when it causes an individual's medical insurance premiums to rise than when it affects the economies of families and communities in the middle of nowhere.

Where in the heck is Burns, Oregon anyway?
    Last edited by annacherie; 6th January 2016 at 16:04.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016), Nan (6th January 2016), Richard S. (6th January 2016), TargeT (6th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,706 times in 3,534 posts

I focused on the three instigating the problems or set up. I got the words: "hard hearts, like stone." I also see others finding their weaknesses mentally or control freakish, and slowly leaving, but not before a nightly confrontation by them. All could go bad, but the light of others also leaving, stop a bad ending for those who want out. They will slowly leave only the hard hearted looking for trouble, and then...anything could go wrong. Hard-hearts are emotionless, and care not for any deterring of their fantasy.

Regardless, it's done. People will wake up because of "their bad/negative instigating attitudes," and abandon their deadly set up.

In Yashua's name I pray.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

annacherie (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I grew up in southern Oregon (further south than this, right on the California boarder) it's beautiful country but there's NOTHING there.. just lots of wilderness, great hunting and outdoorsy stuff there.
    Where are you?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

It's getting better and better.... holy crap this situation has brought a lot of skeletons out of the BLM closet....

this is a very good video follow up that delves into the details and back history of the situation.

Where are you?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mozart (6th January 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,582 times in 6,628 posts

The federal boot has been on the neck of the citizens long enough , its either push back or its total tyranny ... You are not a terrorist if you back burn your property and it gets out of hand , its more the wildlife managements fault for NOT back burning their side, its the main reason for doing it, so if there is a fire it can be contained and not spread so rapidly... I back burned once a week on 15,000 acres , trees come back lush and full, it removes under brush so baby trees can grow, and the under brush does not eat up all the nutrients around young trees ... You cut fire breaks (dirt roads) between areas and square it in , then the fire folds on on itself ... The ranchers were just being responsible and actually managing the land... I hope this festers into moving people to actually read the constitution, learn local laws ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Awakening2014 (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), Rocky_Shorz (9th January 2016), TargeT (6th January 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here is additional, vital information about the Oregon situation:

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/01...nch-destroyed/

I agree with all here that the de facto "government" has stepped on us for far too long and that we, the 99.999%ers, need to make a stand; however, this situation is a deadly, deadly trap and can utterly destroy any will to resist the de facto "government" if it plays out the way that they (the "government") intends.

We must pick the right time, right place to make stands against the de facto "government" -- this Oregon situation is not the right time, right place.

"Government"

The reason why I have put quote marks around this term is that the current de facto "government" as we know it is a CORPORATION, as noted in the Tim Titus letter in annacherie's post.

That damn entity, the federal "government" is NOT OUR GOVERNMENT!

NOT OUR GOVERNMENT, got it?

As such it will act in it's own accord with sovereignty that is entirely its own. It is accountable to no one. It's already been proven by a pair of university professors that the US has devolved into an oligarchy, not a democracy, let alone a Republic.

All citizens (note the lower case "c") of that de facto "government" -- that's anyone who has registered to vote, who has a driver's ID, who has a Social Security number, etc -- has NO right to oppose or resist this de facto "government," due to the inferior status of the lame citizenship of this corporate "government."

A Republic, If You Can Keep It

In a true, transparent Republic, in contrast, the Citizens (note the upper case "C")have superior status to the de jure government, so such Citizens can tell their government what to do.

A de jure government cannot own land, let alone extensive land like how the current de facto "government" owns today. Note when the Civil War ended, the Republic was destroyed and the current, corporate "government" was in full effect, being born in 1871, headquartered in DC.

From that date, on, it ceased to bequeath land to the former Citizens of the Republic and started to keep unclaimed land for itself, now that it was a CORPORATION.

Here's What Is Happening

1) Massive Profit ~~ The de facto "government" desires to increase its own wealth substantially by forcing out the Hammonds out of their Ranch, which is sitting on millions of dollars of underground deposits of uranium and other minerals that this de facto government covets.

So, this de facto government has orchestrated a takeover of that area via its vast, vast resources of agencies and entities (BLM, Fish and Game, the courts, the media, etc) to destroy the Hammonds and take over their land to make a massive profit.

2) Destroying The Will Of the Public To Resist ~~ If things in this Oregon standoff event plays out the way that this de facto "government" intends, this would turn into a massive bloodbath with the sheer firepower of the agencies, of the military, etc, to utterly crush/kill those who had taken over the empty fed facility, thus sending out a strong signal to the rest of us to not EVER think of opposing this de facto "government" monster.

3) Payback To The Bundys ~~ And if they Bundys are killed along with the rest of the guys, that's a trifecta of perfection for the frick'n feds.

Look what happened with Occupy Wall Street -- remember how they (the de facto "government") stayed back, allowed this event to grow, then UTTERLY CRUSHED it with police violence that was off the charts, most of it going unreported in the MSM.

Numerous first-hand witness accounts were posted in many places in the Internet, but many of those posts were quickly deleted and wiped out.

Short of what we can do to stop this massive federalism monster from utterly destroying us via the good guys in the US military, we are so utterly f*k'd. Utterly f*k'd.

I've lost faith in the good guys in the US military to take the action that they need to do to restore the Republic and to take out this de facto "government" monster of federalism.

BRICS? What can they do to stop this monster, other than stopping the financial gravy trains that feeds this monster, of which the BRICS are making progress, but this federalism monster continues to devour and destroy us?

*sigh*

IMO, there is one direct, physical thing that could happen to finally stop this federalism monster, and that is for us, the 99.999%ers to massively flood into DC -- I mean tens of millions of us -- and take over everything there.

Every dammn thing. All the buildings, all the streets, everything and shut everything down. Rout out the federalism bastards there, arrest them, and if needed, kill them if they try to kill us to stop us.

Cut it off at the head -- forget the branches. Cut off the head of the federalism monster and kill it by the sheer numbers of us swarming in like ants shutting them down.

All the politicians, all the heads of the agencies, all the guys in the Pentagon, etc.

But that would invite war of the Military-Industrial Complex against the American people, the outcome of which favors the Complex. The Complex simply has too much firepower.

This Civil War II scenario looks like that it would be a horrible one and I don't want it to happen.

So, what the h*ll can we do to stop this federalism monster?

Hence my suggestion for us to use the power of our emotions from around the world to engender real change in DC without bloodshed.
    Last edited by Mozart; 6th January 2016 at 17:46.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Richard S. (6th January 2016), TargeT (6th January 2016), ulli (9th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016), Zionbrion (6th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here is an amazing vid of an amazing Constitutional speaker -- a beautiful woman, to boot -- KrisAnne Hall, speaking about the Oregon events:

http://farmwars.info/?p=14358

In this link is also a letter from Anna Von Reitz, a Common Law Judge from Alaska.

Here's KrisAnne's site:

http://krisannehall.com/

She's amazing. And she's totally spot-on.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

genevieve (30th January 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,581 times in 20,439 posts

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    an abridge special segment ...

* Caravan To Midnight - Ryan Bundy Reports In From Oregon Standoff

Quote Episode 442 – In this edition we welcome Ryan Bundy onto the Bridge with a report from the wildlife refuge standoff.
    Published on Jan 6, 2016

38. The Following User Says Thank You to giovonni For This Post:

Mozart (9th January 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Here's what the MSM want you to think:

That's a lot of marginalization... wow,,, this is the perfect example of how we are mentally undermined & manipulated by the glowing box in our houses.

so, pretty much you know instantly that the opposite is true.....
    Where are you?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Mozart (9th January 2016), Tyy1907 (8th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast