View Poll Results: Do you vote or pay tax?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't pay tax

2 8.70%
  • I'm not registered to vote

6 26.09%
  • I don't pay tax and am not registered to vote

6 26.09%
  • Voting can bring change

3 13.04%
  • Paying tax is necessary

6 26.09%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Don't pay tax and don't register to vote - first steps to real change?

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Don't pay tax and don't register to vote - first steps to real change?

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    How do you avoid being put into the rape cage if you don't pay taxes?
    If you have a traditional job, they will start garnishing your wages...if you are a millionaire and avoid taxes they probably throw you in prison for tax evasion. If you are a multi-billion dollar corporation they let it slide.
    How am I suppose to feed my family and pay my bills if my wages are garnished? Irwin Schiff didn't pay his income taxes and he ended up dying in jail.

As for the poll, what if you think voting is a waste of time but you do it anyway and you think all taxation is theft but you pay them because you don't want to be locked in a cage?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: Don't pay tax and don't register to vote - first steps to real change?

Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    Well the man in the street isn't trusted with a meaningful vote by those running the country. Those in charge expect me to follow their orders and undermine parliament so that incumbent, long serving civil servants (who never change when governments change) carry out the orders (ignoring parliament) outside of democracy. Often I was asked (behind 3 barbed wire fences and 2 metal doors) if I thought the man in the street should have a meaningful vote. The answer they were looking for was "no" but fortunately I always said "yes". I'd imagine these tests get nastier and nastier as you pass through each level. Of course it looks like voting changes things but that's a deception that satisfies peoples need for change whilst maintaining the status quo. It's highly organised, institutional and mostly isn't written down (so can't be hacked by computer). It's all about control. And it looked to me like the MPs on the committee were in on it too (looked like an old boys network).

It's from this form of extreme control and my exposure to at least some of the strategy of those running the country that I get my perception of how things are run in the world. for example if someone is all over the news....it's because they were put there deliberately.

People of the street not trusted by the politicians, wow! With that attitude where are the possibilities of making changes for the betterment of the people? I don't think it's possible!, I think that it's an aberration, it's an abnegation of the the fundamental principle that the Parlement is the place where laws are enacted for the well being of people! Adding to that, if the executive branch has the leisure of deciding what to say to politicians, then, everybody is in a fantasy world!

With your direct experience in the Civil Services, do you see any possibilities that things might be done differently?, or, is it to daunting to change that, or, would it change anything if things were done differently?

Thanks for sharing!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Atlas (7th January 2016), TargeT (7th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,273 times in 1,132 posts

Here is Ken O'Keefe's idea that, if enough of us get behind and support, has the possibility of freeing us from paying for mass slaughter and evil.
    Max Igan and others are on this short clip, which I took from Ken's website here: http://worldcitizen.solutions/.

Wish I had a ton of money to support him in this.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    I vote and I pay taxes. If I don't vote then the person who does vote has the louder voice and perhaps that voice is not speaking on my behalf.
    Heartsong~

My info is US-based.

I'm sorry to burst your illusion (I have no judgement against you, as it's a very, very common illusion), but your vote makes very, very little difference whatsoever.

None, zip, nada.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...nger-democracy

Let me be clear: Your (all of you) vote makes NO difference whatsoever!

Voting is an illusion and a waste of your time. Voting is giving consent to your continued slavery to the PTBs via a citizenship of a US CORPORATION.

Quote I pay taxes because it educates children, pays for the indigent (grandma), provides law enforcement and courts. Civilization requires money and participation.
    I'm sorry, but this is another very common illusion.

None, zip, nada of your taxes that you pay to the IRS goes to fund the CORPORATE, de facto federal "government."

All of it goes to the pockets of the Money Masters, the Cabal, the ILLOONYNAUGHTIES, who then keep some of it, send some of it to the World Bank, to the IMF, etc.

But funding the de facto federal "government?" Zip, nada, zero.

So, how does the de facto federal "government" fund itself? I'm glad that you asked.

It funds itself via its own stock market investments -- through the CAFR mechanism -- funding 2/3 of it's annual funding; the rest of it comes from numerous taxes, excise fees and from the Federal Reserve itself via various mechanisms.

But the IRS?

Zero, zip, nada.

I dare anyone to prove me wrong on these two points!

I wish that I was wrong, but I know that I'm not.

Your taxes that you pay to the IRS

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Atlas (7th January 2016), drneglector (7th January 2016), gnostic9 (7th January 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), TargeT (7th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

It funds itself via its own stock market investments -- through the CAFR mechanism -- funding 2/3 of it's annual funding; the rest of it comes from numerous taxes, excise fees and from the Federal Reserve itself via various mechanisms.

But the IRS?

Zero, zip, nada.

I dare anyone to prove me wrong on these two points!

I wish that I was wrong, but I know that I'm not.

Your taxes that you pay to the IRS
    I used to be really into the CAFR that the Alaskan government participated in... back when I thought politics were actually viable for change. It's a fascinating topic that everyone should familiarize themselves with

Just remember this:

before, when you never researched stuff for your self and were just told things (most your youth probably, it was like that for me anyway); all that stuff you learned was either an out right lie, or a heavily twisted truth.

Quote Posted by Lochinvar (here)
    Of course it looks like voting changes things but that's a deception that satisfies peoples need for change whilst maintaining the status quo. ...

if someone is all over the news....it's because they were put there deliberately.
    Couldn't agree more.. sounds like you have an interesting story to spin there my friend; that's certainly the most direct succinct short corruption story I've ever heard.
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th January 2016 at 02:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

drneglector (7th January 2016), gnostic9 (7th January 2016), Meggings (7th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Here in Australia they trick us twice when we are young. In the final grade of Primary school they give you enrollment forms and have you enroll to vote in class. It's a class activity. Everyone did it because well... you do what you are told in school or you get in trouble no? And we did no think any more of it.

Multiple times in high school they also do the same thing.

In Australia it is impossible to not pay taxes. It's taken out of your pay before you get it. You cannot get paid unless you have a tax file number. You also pay tax when you buy things - it's part of the price.

It is however possible to get out of voting - ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEVER ENROLLED - which they are fairly good at keeping to a minimal due to catching us all in school. But yeah - never enrolling is the way to go over here. Tough luck with the Tax - and we have lots of that too >.<

It is also great Revenue for the government as they fine people for not voting. $150. And they will have trouble locating your address - and then fine you multiple late payment fee's because it's your fault they cant find your mailing address. And oh - they recently changed law's so if you do not pay government fines - they terminate your driving license.

Tips to Australian Parents - Educate your children! DO NOT ENROLL TO VOTE! IT IS A TRAP! I now must waste time each year going to some place to draw inappropriate things on a voting form - as i still refuse to vote - but go there and draw rude things on the form to avoid a fine. (knowing how our politics are going over here tho - they will see the penis and just give the vote to a particular party as it's easily mistakable due to how they act! lol )

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), drneglector (7th January 2016), Mozart (7th January 2016), TargeT (7th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

In Israel you can't escape the taxation... Same as in Australia.
    Voting is another thing and its really funny actually (not so funny actually) the right wing and the left wing are the major candidates for the elections. Every one strey from voting to the religious "wing" (extreme right wing). Every wing put up a candidate that can be elected to be the prime minister. After the elections are over they put up a coalition that basically combines the left and right wings (that almost impossible to not see) and you end up with a government just as the previous one. And how they keep on the illusion? Simply rub your face with the Arab threat that both the right wing and left wing promise to solve. It's never about the economoc, health or educational problems right? They promise those things but never give a damn about it once they got elected and just hold a seat in the government for the mortgage.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Atlas (7th January 2016), drneglector (7th January 2016), TargeT (7th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Government is the biggest killer in mankinds history. Sure some will say it's religion (war is often waged by government under a religious banner) and some will say it's disease (but governments have used disease to kill).

Energy flows where the attention goes. Maybe consider turning your back on government to make it fade away.

"It's impossible to not pay tax" is like saying "it's impossible to stop funding a government that uses the money to buy bombs to kill kids.".

Government has killed hundreds of millions of people.
    The problem is not disobedience the problem is obedience.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

Atlas (7th January 2016), Deega (7th January 2016), drneglector (7th January 2016), TargeT (7th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by 6pounder (here)
    In Israel you can't escape the taxation... Same as in Australia.
    Can't or it would be really hard?

If you scraped together some cash and went to Brazil what then? Maybe if that's too drastic you can do smaller steps, buy things directly from people as much as possible, exchange "cash" so it's un trackable... participate in & "prefer" the "grey" market as it does not support the state or it's devices (at least directly).

We can do literally anything we put our minds to, eventually; you're not powerless but we humans have an innate weakness: we will put up with minor annoyances that slowly build to a point far beyond our threshold were it to happen all at once... the totalitarian tip toe, boiling the frog...both of those are great conceptual examples.

its hard to jump out of the pot once you're committed to it & have built an identity around it.... but it can be done.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (7th January 2016), drneglector (7th January 2016), genevieve (8th January 2016), Lochinvar (7th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Totalitarian Tiptoe song you've probably never heard.

https://www.musical1.com/kit-clark/u...itarian-tiptoe

Hope you like it.
    The problem is not disobedience the problem is obedience.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lochinvar For This Post:

TargeT (7th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Lots of interesting views here! Thanks! I will share mine as well...

Government has killed more people than religion. Much, much more.

Government is NOT here to protect us. Government is here to protect the material interests to the privileged elite/minority at the expense of the masses/majority.

When I was growing up my mother and father always told me that: "people that don't vote have no right to complain about societal issues". That never sat well with me so despite that I never did vote and for that I am glad. Now I see that intuitionally it was right because voting, at any or no party, is sort of the same as ritualistically giving your sovereignty away and at the same time becoming a statist. In your sovereignty lays your true right to complain about what the voters (statists) have made possible by supporting government. In politics everything is predetermined to a huge degree, like when the Americans had to "choose" between John Kerry and Bush (both Skull n Bones members). Republicans and democrats or Right and Left party (as a Hegelian Dialectic) is like the two wings of the same bird, voting is futile, the destination is predetermined! Its all an act to keep you under the illusion that you are creating change, when all you are creating is the continuance of slavery and chaos.

The ball and chain type of slavery is not the only kind of slavery. Usurped are the Kings (master) and subjects (slave) mentality by government and its mind control.

Quote Slavery is the notion that somebody in authority can tell you, whilst you are NOT hurting anybody, what you can or cannot do. Slavery is taxation, theft against your will, of the product of your labour. Slavery is prohibition, telling you what you can and cannot put into your body, its a claim of ownership against your body. But most people cannot see that, because the mind control in effect. - Mark Passio, PodCast#143

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drneglector For This Post:

Lochinvar (8th January 2016), Meggings (7th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2