+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bashar: "2016-2017: You will discover life on another planet. Economic collapses coming!"

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Bashar: "2016-2017: You will discover life on another planet. Economic collapses coming!"

Bashar predicts great changes around the corner...

A) 98% probability that you discover life on another planet
    B) 90% probability for economic burst in China
    C) 90% probability for economic burst in Greece
    D) If B and C, then 78% probability for economic burst in US by up to as much as -50%
    E) If D, then removal of entire taxation system
    F) A - E probability: 78% - 87%
    G) 57% probability for major natural disaster
    H) 100% probability for major UFO sighting!
    I) High probability for ET disclosure from unexpected source

BTW. I will be reporting on the collapses as soon as I notice the signs, I have very good predictive tools for that. Currently I am in the process of closely monitoring the chinese stock Baidu on Nasdaq, I am using that stock as the leading indicator.

Last edited by WhiteLove; 6th January 2016 at 19:20.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

6pounder (6th January 2016), A Voice from the Mountains (7th January 2016), angelfire (6th January 2016), Apophenia (7th January 2016), astridmari (6th January 2016), Baby Steps (7th January 2016), barneythez (6th January 2016), binemaya (8th January 2016), chanda (7th January 2016), Fairy Friend (6th January 2016), Flash (7th January 2016), ghostrider (7th January 2016), Heart-2-Heart (6th January 2016), Jackson (7th January 2016), justntime2learn (7th January 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Latti (6th January 2016), Michelle Marie (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), Nasu (7th January 2016), Olaf (7th January 2016), pyrangello (6th January 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (6th January 2016), RunningDeer (7th January 2016), SieS (11th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016), Wind (6th January 2016), xion (6th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Default Re: Bashar: "2016-2017: You will discover life on another planet. Economic collapses coming!"

Thank you for your much needed post WhiteLove
    This is all very uplifting to me and hopefully you all with give it a chance to be true and welcome it!

Bashar could 100% arrange to give us:

Then by showing us one of his kind (Yahyel) we would have (100% ET disclosure):

Which would give us (100% knowledge of Life is on other planets) and not:
    98% towards knowledge of Life is on other planets!

Then maybe help with:

Let us all add to the probability.

I believe Bashar Is real and so the same for Yahyel, so welcome Yahyel, call him with all of you Heart, hi vib's all!

I personally welcome Ya hyel to GB, I'm always watching the sky's
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 6th January 2016 at 20:30.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

6pounder (6th January 2016), astridmari (6th January 2016), Baby Steps (7th January 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Michelle Marie (6th January 2016), Mozart (6th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), WhiteLove (7th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (6th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Bashar: "2016-2017: You will discover life on another planet. Economic collapses coming!"

And the most important part of that... by 2016 - 2017 EVERYTHING will change

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,661 times in 2,080 posts

Never knew about ths guy before. He never mis-pronounced any words, was very clear of the directions. And constantly emphasized our consciousness and direction of energy to where we want to take ourselves as a planet and people. I was impressed.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), animovado (7th January 2016), KiwiElf (6th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Never knew about ths guy before. He never mis-pronounced any words, was very clear of the directions. And constantly emphasized our consciousness and direction of energy to where we want to take ourselves as a planet and people. I was impressed.
    Hi Pyrangello - There's TONS of stuff "out there" from Darryl Anka/Bashar (he's been doing this since the 1980's and been pretty well bang on about everything he's said so far) - Hundreds of YouTube Videos, Transcripts, Audios and several books (I recommend BASHAR - BLUEPRINT FOR CHANGE, which has been reprinted over 20 x) - sometimes easier to get the jist of things from a book rather than hearing it . The downloadable PDF (of the text only) is here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post650128

(A bit nawti saying this, but "some" torrent clients have all of the above, well over 100 GB of material)
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 6th January 2016 at 22:41.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

is there a paricular reason he's holding hands this way?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Art (7th January 2016), Atlas (7th January 2016), Becky (7th January 2016), chanda (7th January 2016), justntime2learn (7th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    is there a paricular reason he's holding hands this way?

... trim ...
    He wants nothing more than to be Angela (lifelong fan?)? He's a child eating Satanist? A secret club only people like himself and Angela can belong to? It's a comfortable way to hold your hands? (I do it as well - rest my fingers together), but then again, I am half German so ... )

I'm thinking you need to present some theory as to why you think there may be a connection between two people holding their hands in a similar, yet not uncommon way. If it was some weird twisty finger thing that no one ever does, and they both did -- now that would be weird. I'm not so sure about this one; perhaps you can elaborate, and tell us the meaning and origin of this hand symbol?
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eram (7th January 2016), justntime2learn (7th January 2016), KiwiElf (7th January 2016), risveglio (7th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Morbid , I think with Bashar it's totally meditative and calming, with 'whats her name' it's a false attempt to look meditative and calming.

hi pyrangello, seeing Bashar in an open question situation he still maintains the qualities you mentioned. He still comes out with deep and meaningful words/wisdom, at speed and with humor.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Shannon (7th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

as far as im aware 'whats her name' does it to label her affiliation.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016), Tyy1907 (7th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

All outfits with contrasting buttons. Looks like she's portraying an eye with her hands. I wouldn't rule out illuminati symbolism with Merkel anyway. As for Bashar ????

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Looks like B is happening this week
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...-halt-36132878

And maybe this is how they tell us about A
    http://www.space.com/31535-advanced-...-clusters.html
    Last edited by risveglio; 7th January 2016 at 03:56.

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Shanghai composite index is currently down -7%, market halt triggered!

"China’s stock markets today experienced shortest trading day in its history as shares tumbled over 7 per cent within the first 30 minutes of trading, triggering an automatic “circuit breaker”, as the Chinese currency slid to its weakest point since 2011."

Source
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 7th January 2016 at 11:43.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

D) If B and C, then 78% probability for economic burst in US by up to as much as -50%

BTW. I will be reporting on the collapses as soon as I notice the signs, I have very good predictive tools for that. Currently I am in the process of closely monitoring the chinese stock Baidu on Nasdaq, I am using that stock as the leading indicator.
    Thank you for the post, and for the interesting speaker you provided, WhiteLove. I'm afraid I'm skeptical of the list of predictions put up so far.

Nothing on this list is, by any means, a real kind of prediction that would come out of nowhere and would be by any stretch unpredictable.

The discovery of microbial organisms underneath planetary surfaces has been ongoing for decades, one of which happened with Mars recently, or before he made this list of predictions. If he means extraterrestrial, intelligent life forms who could potentially communicate with us, he probably should be more specific, otherwise it appears quite vague.

Speculations about the economies of China and Greece are also by no means new, and the first signs of both happened either in mid 2015 for China, or years ago for Greece. One brief comparison of Greece's export markets with say... Norway, or Turkey, and you can begin to see that the country relies too much on goods/services that are never guaranteed or seen as lesser in importance, from the perspective of a good, growing economy. They practically live off food exports and tourism, for the most part.

China's bubble bursting has also been predicted to be in the works well before Bashar did, due to a range of factors. Last year, we've been seeing the signs of Chinese stock markets losing trillions in US dollars worth of assets... before Bashar predicted any of it.

Its a no-brainer that the US and other EU economies (Greece included) would suffer drastically if China began experiencing the onset of a bubble burst. These are interdependent economies.

The removal of the entire tax system in 2016 in the US might constitute a genuine prediction, though it seems implausible, especially given the increase in corporate bailouts and overall expenditure in recent years.

Predicting a natural disaster works best if he can pin it down exactly to the day or even the time, saying it will happen sometime in a given year is pretty nebulous and isn't exactly proof of anything, especially when its statistically plausible that any kind of disaster can occur somewhere in the globe in a given year.

UFO sighting... well, that is also vague, because 'UFO' can mean anything, not just ET spacecraft, though I take it that is the implication here. Only way I'll find this acceptable is if the sighting removes all doubt over the existence of ETs, or at least is a credible piece of evidence to bring outside the UFO communities.

ET disclosure may also be a good prediction, though yet again it needs to be precise, or come from a highly credible place like a world government or a series of scientists discovering it, otherwise just about anything could be used here.

Apologies for this being lengthy, I tried to keep it as short as possible while giving enough detail.
    The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the
    inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents...
    -Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apophenia For This Post:

Ewan (7th January 2016), muxfolder (7th January 2016), Orph (8th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Time will tell if he was right or wrong. I guess we better wait till fall...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Apophenia (here)
    Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)

Thank you for the post, and for the interesting speaker you provided, WhiteLove. I'm afraid I'm skeptical of the list of predictions put up so far.

Nothing on this list is, by any means, a real kind of prediction that would come out of nowhere and would be by any stretch unpredictable.

The discovery of microbial organisms underneath planetary surfaces has been ongoing for decades, one of which happened with Mars recently, or before he made this list of predictions. If he means extraterrestrial, intelligent life forms who could potentially communicate with us, he probably should be more specific, otherwise it appears quite vague.

Speculations about the economies of China and Greece are also by no means new, and the first signs of both happened either in mid 2015 for China, or years ago for Greece. One brief comparison of Greece's export markets with say... Norway, or Turkey, and you can begin to see that the country relies too much on goods/services that are never guaranteed or seen as lesser in importance, from the perspective of a good, growing economy. They practically live off food exports and tourism, for the most part.

China's bubble bursting has also been predicted to be in the works well before Bashar did, due to a range of factors. Last year, we've been seeing the signs of Chinese stock markets losing trillions in US dollars worth of assets... before Bashar predicted any of it.

Its a no-brainer that the US and other EU economies (Greece included) would suffer drastically if China began experiencing the onset of a bubble burst. These are interdependent economies.

The removal of the entire tax system in 2016 in the US might constitute a genuine prediction, though it seems implausible, especially given the increase in corporate bailouts and overall expenditure in recent years.

Predicting a natural disaster works best if he can pin it down exactly to the day or even the time, saying it will happen sometime in a given year is pretty nebulous and isn't exactly proof of anything, especially when its statistically plausible that any kind of disaster can occur somewhere in the globe in a given year.

UFO sighting... well, that is also vague, because 'UFO' can mean anything, not just ET spacecraft, though I take it that is the implication here. Only way I'll find this acceptable is if the sighting removes all doubt over the existence of ETs, or at least is a credible piece of evidence to bring outside the UFO communities.

ET disclosure may also be a good prediction, though yet again it needs to be precise, or come from a highly credible place like a world government or a series of scientists discovering it, otherwise just about anything could be used here.

Apologies for this being lengthy, I tried to keep it as short as possible while giving enough detail.
    Fare points Apophenia.
    From Bashars vid:

so add these comments/statements:
    In Bashars vid a statement was made directly naming Yahyel, I got from the vid that Yahyel would be showing him/her self, not just a UFO.
    In said vid it was stated that it would be a major UFO sighting as-well!

If the UFO sighting and maybe Yahyel showing him/her self happened we would have 100% knowledge of other life forms and in this case Beings!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

KiwiElf (8th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    If the UFO sighting and maybe Yahyel showing him/her self happened we would have 100% knowledge of other life forms and in this case Beings![/COLOR][/B]
    This is the only thing I can find sofar on the Yahyel.

http://theyahyel.com/2015/07/02/yahy...ok-is-for-you/

I guess they are Capitalists. I'm ok with that. Anyone have information on the Yahyel?

EDIT: Found a you tube channel. I am way behind on my alien lore. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYahyel
    Last edited by risveglio; 7th January 2016 at 16:47.

29. Link to Post #17
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I'm not so sure about this one; perhaps you can elaborate, and tell us the meaning and origin of this hand symbol?
    It's possibly the vesica piscis symbolism...

one part of the dualistic, the common completion being the obilisc penetrating the vesica piscis.

or nothing..... that's the hard thing about symbolism, especially with the hands... so many gestures could be done accidentally... if there are more than one then perhaps I'd look into it more (or the context and timing of the supposed symbols) but one still image does not make me very curious.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

As I understand it, (which may be entirely wrong), a channelers vocal chords are utilised by the 'enity?' and therefore we would expect a markedly different voice.

What I wouldn't expect is, after hosting a guest, the original entity occasionally speaks like said guest. Some of his later words came out distinctly Scottish, some Irish. It rather increases my skepticism.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

The same vocal chords are being used so the voice will sound the same except for accents, inflections, individual expression, etc. The real way to know if someone is channeling, I think, aside from the veracity of the information itself, is by the energy the channeler's body is emitting.
    I was present once when a very respected channeler in San Francisco went into trance.
    The voice wasn't different, but the energy coming through the channeler was markedly different, and the entity he was channeling was very powerful, because his presence could be felt throughout the room, and it was a large room. Everyone felt it.
    And the presence was very pleasant, uplifting and kind.
    There are two channelers whose information I find of interest now, Bashar's and Barbara Marciniak's. I've never been in their presence while they were in trance, so I don't know what kind of energy is being broadcast, but I find their voices and demeanor just from watching them on youtube to be unpleasant and harsh, so I prefer reading transcripts if possible.
    I am not convinced either way that either are actually channeling, or channeling the entities they claim to be, but over time, hopefully, we will know if we continue to monitor.
    Bashar also said that in time, ETs would be utilizing other, presumably more direct, methods of communication with us, prior to actual physical Contact.
    It will be interesting to see if that actually happens...channeling as it exists now leaves a lot to be desired, though sometimes the information that comes through can be useful, if one knows what to discard and how to buffer out the energy if it seems negative.
    Last edited by onawah; 9th January 2016 at 23:17.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ewan (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Thank risveglio interesting link.

Hi TargeT

Quote It's possibly the vesica piscis symbolism...
    Quote or nothing..... that's the hard thing about symbolism, especially with the hands... so many gestures could be done accidentally... if there are more than one then perhaps I'd look into it more (or the context and timing of the supposed symbols) but one still image does not make me very curious.
    You hit the nail on the head with your above quote.

Because we are 'Occult'd' from the truth/knowledge we can't actually know if they are just simple symbols, hand formations etc.

We know they could be and that many of those who we see using them live in these Occult-Circles.
    It goes hand in hand (no pun intended) with the 'They show us in Plain sight' Hidden in Plain sight'

They force Magical symbolism onto us.
    If said characters are associated with Hidden, occult'd, shadow circles then take it as yes, and reflect it back by knowing it was something used against you for negative reasons or for there dark gains at our and the population expense.
    (Hope that made some sense, tired atmo)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

TargeT (7th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast