+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm Holding-Negative-Aggressive-Energies :(

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Default I'm Holding-Negative-Aggressive-Energies :(

I try to be in Positive-Vib all the time and not think bad, harmfully thoughts etc but!

I am holding very negative thoughts every time I go out with my dog.

I had a bad experience where a big 'Rottweiler' attacked my daughters little 'sit tzu dog' called Daisy.

I had too try wedging myself against the Rottweiler, pushing it against parked car, while holding Daisy behind me with my left hand, right hand holding the scruff of the Rottweiler which was pushing hard to get to Daisy. I couldn't hold the dog off and it did manage to bite Daisy on the rear leg (Not badly i'm glad to say)
    I was shouting at the owner to get his dog under control but at this time I was now kicking the dog with all my might!
    The guy who's dog it was was shouting back at me 'Stop Kicking my dog' lol

Poor little Daisy was now screaming, not only from being bitten but from the Rot barking at her, me shooting, the other guy shouting at me.

I never hit or hurt animals, so that fact alone really upsets me now, but if I hadn't done what I did little Daisy would be , well I don't like to say!

I was keeping my cool, I could have, and quite capable of killing the dog and the guy if I was to really go off the deep end.
    I could have at-least really mashed him up, those energies were exploding in side me, but I held it in, even after he gave a Pathetic attempt at kicking me (I did a leg block catching a small scuff to my knee), I let that go thankfully!

Daisy did get a small puncture wound to her leg.

Thing is now when ever I go out with my dog (a much bigger Staffordshire-Bull-Terrier cross German-Shepherd who is not aggressive, she is a big softy) I instantly start thinking defensively, to the point of 'I will kill anything that attacks my dog!

I do not like these thoughts of aggression, it is bringing down my overall vibration level, it's eating at me

I just wanted to get that out in the open here in Avalon.
    Have any of you any suggestions to help me with my thoughts.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

6pounder (6th January 2016), Art (6th January 2016), Flash (6th January 2016), Gardener (6th January 2016), Matthew (6th January 2016), Meggings (7th January 2016), RunningDeer (6th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Star Tsar (7th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), william r sanford72 (7th January 2016), Woody (6th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,643 times in 276 posts

Default Re: I'm Holding-Negative-Aggressive-Energies :(

Sunny
    I can relate... I've had to figure out a survival strategy to overcome a serious personal experience that resulted in the same bad vibes. Simply put, Stephen Batchelor's book "Buddhism without Beliefs" describes the suggested recovery process:

Accept what happened... let go of it... move on.

Easier said than done, but it's better than the alternative.

http://www.amazon.ca/Buddhism-withou.../dp/1573226564

Peace
    Love is all you need

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 42 For This Post:

Flash (6th January 2016), kirolak (7th January 2016), Matthew (6th January 2016), RunningDeer (6th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

Sunny, I don't know how to make my point but I'll try to not intrigue you by what I would say. Care for our loved once is important, defending them too. But when you become attached to some one, that puts you in a state of which you act out of ego instead out of reason. Your dog is not "yours". Like you yourself not belong to anyone else. See it this way: you offered your dog a shelter, food and much love. He accepted this offer and in returne offered you his love and company to you. If will will accept this perspective you will detach from your dog as being " yours" and for that your reactions to those kind of situations will change. You will be protective but not lose control over your emotions.

I would love to know what you think about this perspective.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Flash (6th January 2016), Matthew (6th January 2016), RunningDeer (6th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Takes me ages to process that sort of thing. An aggressive event where you were threatened and Daisy wounded. The other bloke let his dog out untaimed to be vicious, and uncaring infact had a go at you, when I might expect the other bloke would be more concerned. Some people, not many.. very few have a default way to be intimidating. I believe they are like this to everyone they encounter and forget they're doing it. In my wild imagination I suspect this is the case here and further suspect these people, these very few people in the world have calloused over their own feelings and sensativities like this because of their own sorry experiences in life, probably of being intimidated in a similar way themselves. When I encounter urbanites like this I imagine they have been bullied in exactly the same way they bully probably everyone they meet. I doubt he even noticed you. This helps me remember not to be afraid because that's when I'm vunrable to my own fear agression and then they've won and what's the point of that. Thanks for sharing, usually half the tonic like you said yourself

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), Flash (6th January 2016), kirolak (7th January 2016), RunningDeer (6th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

If I were you, I would just work out the fear that was created with the first dog attack. Recognize it, accept it, express it (scream, yell, cry, whichever way shows up), expell - being aware of dark aspects in us is the first step. Then processing it helps. My views. Also i admitted that my ego could kill to protect this body. Knowing it is certainly the first step. Much less dangerous to have automatic reactions.

(I had to work out fear of pigs like this, having been chased by one when small - when younger, I lived in El Salvador, there were pigs everywhere, I could not avoid them, so I had to work it out)

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I try to be in Positive-Vib all the time and not think bad, harmfully thoughts etc but!

I am holding very negative thoughts every time I go out with my dog.

I had a bad experience where a big 'Rottweiler' attacked my daughters little 'sit tzu dog' called Daisy.

I had too try wedging myself against the Rottweiler, pushing it against parked car, while holding Daisy behind me with my left hand, right hand holding the scruff of the Rottweiler which was pushing hard to get to Daisy. I couldn't hold the dog off and it did manage to bite Daisy on the rear leg (Not badly i'm glad to say)
    I was shouting at the owner to get his dog under control but at this time I was now kicking the dog with all my might!
    The guy who's dog it was was shouting back at me 'Stop Kicking my dog' lol

Poor little Daisy was now screaming, not only from being bitten but from the Rot barking at her, me shooting, the other guy shouting at me.

I never hit or hurt animals, so that fact alone really upsets me now, but if I hadn't done what I did little Daisy would be , well I don't like to say!

I was keeping my cool, I could have, and quite capable of killing the dog and the guy if I was to really go off the deep end.
    I could have at-least really mashed him up, those energies were exploding in side me, but I held it in, even after he gave a Pathetic attempt at kicking me (I did a leg block catching a small scuff to my knee), I let that go thankfully!

Daisy did get a small puncture wound to her leg.

Thing is now when ever I go out with my dog (a much bigger Staffordshire-Bull-Terrier cross German-Shepherd who is not aggressive, she is a big softy) I instantly start thinking defensively, to the point of 'I will kill anything that attacks my dog!

I do not like these thoughts of aggression, it is bringing down my overall vibration level, it's eating at me

I just wanted to get that out in the open here in Avalon.
    Have any of you any suggestions to help me with my thoughts.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), Limor Wolf (14th January 2016), RunningDeer (6th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Sending the good stuff to Little Daisy and Alan.
    For myself, that’d be residual memory. I’d take the necessary steps to delete it.

How? In the space of quietude, I’d tease out the thought that its a memory of an emotion and not an emotional memory. It’s a subtle difference.

I’d not allow it to take up valuable real estate. I’d reinforce non-ownership by sending it into the ethers whence it came. What I've found is the more I use these types of techniques, the quicker the results. Sometimes, even before I begin to state 'it', it's gone poof permanently because I don't claim ownership.

While out walking, I’d be attentive to the feelings I create rather than give over to trickster fear. If that entails a good talking to or some choice words to shake me loose then so be it.

Here's comes that damn disclaimer:

Paula ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th January 2016 at 23:29.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), Eram (6th January 2016), Flash (7th January 2016), Shannon (7th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Sunny-side-up, I suggest doing some EFT (emotional freedom technique) work.

It is fantastic at reframing how you feel and even making the negative emotions you feel dispel.

Here is a video to introduce you to the process.

http://www.emofree.com/eft-tutorial/...-tutorial.html

Here is the basics on video by Gary

I've literally spent thousands of hours working and experimenting with this technique in various different forms and ways on myself and others and you can get as creative as you like with it.
    You can do no wrong with this technique, as long as you are tapping on the basic points. There are now so many variations on the original technique available for free on the internet.

I'm about 15 minutes into this video and it provides a very clear explanation of how EFT works as well. Whilst, I don't agree with everything he says, I think it provides a very good basis for what creates the emotion and why I also had success using it in conjunction with hypnosis.

Good luck!

with much love,
    Breal
    Last edited by Constance; 7th January 2016 at 01:27.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Flash (7th January 2016), Meggings (7th January 2016), Stephanie (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes YoYoYo, thanks for that.
    Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    Takes me ages to process that sort of thing. An aggressive event where you were threatened and Daisy wounded. The other bloke let his dog out untaimed to be vicious, and uncaring infact had a go at you, when I might expect the other bloke would be more concerned. Some people, not many.. very few have a default way to be intimidating. I believe they are like this to everyone they encounter and forget they're doing it. In my wild imagination I suspect this is the case here and further suspect these people, these very few people in the world have calloused over their own feelings and sensativities like this because of their own sorry experiences in life, probably of being intimidated in a similar way themselves. When I encounter urbanites like this I imagine they have been bullied in exactly the same way they bully probably everyone they meet. I doubt he even noticed you. This helps me remember not to be afraid because that's when I'm vunrable to my own fear agression and then they've won and what's the point of that. Thanks for sharing, usually half the tonic like you said yourself
    Great and very helpful reply's from all
    Thank you breal I will be going through your posted vids and help. I need something like that, not only in this Daisy situation but several others problems and blockages!

Again thanks all you are just great!

Adding a few points here though, don't won't to miss understood.
    I'm am not aggressive in the making fights and physical sence!, I've never started a physical fight in my life. I admit I am frightened to, let me explain:
    I as a youngster used to stop bullying, I would deflect the attention from the target and take flack myself!
    I fear letting myself go because I feel like I could just vaporize anyone who triggers me fully!!!
    I'm not joking with that last statement BTW
    Ive nearly let myself go to that level a few times but held back at (The shout) level, that has always been enough!
    I create the effect of a 'Stun Grenade' going off lol

One example:

In a very crouded pub/bar, very noisy as well, you could hardly hear your self speak.
    Well my freind got a stuped fight (Some ones bear got knocked over himself) my freind got blamed, my freind never used to back down so, iturned into a massive fight!
    All this happend so fast, I haden't even stood up.
    Got to a point in that short time that my freind was going to be pushed through a glass window, that point had gone to far so:

All of a sudden this massive, impacting 'ROAR'

Not only did the fight instantly stop, but all in slow motion I watched every ones drinks lift out of their glasses about 3 inches and fall back in again! Thinking back that was funny and also to me frightening!

The Bar man turned off the music, and no body in the pub made a sound for a few minutes, most where turned looking at me.
    I was sitting down shaking with tension, I still hold some of that tension+

I feel like I will go off like someone out of the Avengers lol
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 7th January 2016 at 16:51.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Constance (8th January 2016), Matthew (7th January 2016), RunningDeer (7th January 2016), william r sanford72 (7th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Nice on the spot reaction you had there, stopped the window throwing and didn't esculate the situation. I don't have prowess, the thought's funny.. I'm a weedy git. I protect myself with dharma, mitigated eye contact and no fear.

I have no idea where the balance is but intimidation isn't always force for bad. I suppose I'm thinking of what you did in the bar that time as a flash intimidation to establish dominance then once you had dominance and you were pumped you sat down and everyone followed you. All happening in a second. Please excuse my imagination, I'm trying to say I believe intimidation can stop fights. It's not a reflex action I've got or a world I understand. I've seen it work well and I've seen it go urgh so wrong.. esculate in the way your situation didn't. I can tell you know exactly the sort of thing. Wishing you well with your healing, praying for peace.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I guess the 'ROAR' is a massive shock, like I say a 'Stun Grenade'

Another reason I worry about negative physical contact is my physical reactions, I am so fast. I use that speed for defense and deflection not hitting

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Matthew (7th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

Breathwork can be good for releasing negative energies. Like some form of hyper-ventilation/re-birthing.

Exercise is really great. Especially yoga or some kind of stretching. Also, don't drink coffee as it makes it worse.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Matthew (7th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you Enola, that's another area I got myself in trouble with 'Breathing Exercises' I always tend to take things to far.

But yes, I have started to drink less coffee

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Matthew (7th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread