+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New unreleased wikileaks files contain references to UFO's!

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default New unreleased wikileaks files contain references to UFO's!

Julian Assange:
    Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
    1) that the documents not be self-authored;
    2) that they be original.
    However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog...ange-wikileaks

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: New unreleased wikileaks files contain references to UFO's!

Thanks. He didn't reveal much though. Hope some good, juicy stuff comes from this. Don't know how much more proof we need though. How can anyone with over 40 brain cells deny ET?

3. Link to Post #3
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default Wikileaks to include information on UFOs

OK so what to make of this headline on MSM? (MSNBC)?? If it is true that information on UFOs and ETs are the most closely guarded secrets of the US Govt, and if it is true that Julian Assange is about to release secret Govt. information/correspondence related to these issues then he is indeed in danger

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40491489...s_in_security/

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

That would be very cool.
    I pray for Julian and his team, and hope there really is such a thing as protection from ETs! He should certainly qualify.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ahkenaten (3rd December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I wish what you said about protection were so Onawah.................sadly I think that no one will save us and we must rely on our own wits and strength to evolve out of this mess we have created for ourselves............................why would an advanced race of beings, even if they were 'gods' related to us, want to intervene in these debased and dedgraded affairs, thereby besmirching themselves by association? And I believe we should not hope in vain for an ultimate god to descend from the highest dimensions of the ether to save us. Why would "he" even notice, let alone care about these sand-box low-life games of ours when he has the immense expanse of all creation to concern himself with? We are important to ourselves........it is is WE who must take hold of our reality and effect change from within ourselves. All else is a vain hope. WAKE UP PEOPLE.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ahkenaten, you certainly have a right to your own opinion, but there is much evidence to the contrary--that ETs have even gone so far as to incarnate here in large numbers to help us through the Shift, and that they are monitoring and intervening when they can to prevent nuclear war and more. A characteristic of an advanced race would be to recognize our Oneness, exercise compassion and to teach the same, as higher beings have always done on our beloved planet, which is beloved to many besides Earthlings.
    To some, the cup is always half empty, to others, it is always half full...
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd December 2010 at 19:19.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Holly Lindin (4th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Onawah I hope you are right and have no way of knowing whether what you say is true or not. I am merely saying that to put all of one's hopes and faith in the idea of rescue coming from outside would certainly help TPTB, would it not, especially if one remained quiescent and non-active while waiting. There is nothing entrenched power systems like better than inert and inactive human populations, as the Wolf told Goldilocks, ALL THE BETTER TO EAT YOU WITH. Compassion, Agape, etc. are all well and good balanced with good common sense and the ability and will to take the proper action at the proper time.

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Onawah I hope you are right and have no way of knowing whether what you say is true or not. I am merely saying that to put all of one's hopes and faith in the idea of rescue coming from outside would certainly help TPTB, would it not, especially if one remained quiescent and non-active while waiting. There is nothing entrenched power systems like better than inert and inactive human populations, as the Wolf told Goldilocks, ALL THE BETTER TO EAT YOU WITH. Compassion, Agape, etc. are all well and good balanced with good common sense and the ability and will to take the proper action at the proper time.

I find it much easier to be strong, to feel positive and take positive action if I feel connected rather than separate, and if I feel that I am part of an evolutionary process that is coherent and supports Life unfolding in ever more beautiful and harmonious complexity. I find clear evidence of this, and I choose to focus on the positive possibilities that are inherent in Oneness, rather than Separation. One can find evidence of both, but it is a choice as to which one chooses to focus on. Denial is not choosing the positive, it is simply suppressing the recognition of the negative, which causes fear and imbalance. I recognize the negative, but I find that power comes from emphasizing the positive.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bea (5th December 2010), Holly Lindin (4th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Onawah I salute you. I agree that it is important to be positive for what are the alternatives? I agree with you about the power of free choice and in that freely chosing one creates our collective reality.

14. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

They are not here to *SAVE* us, they are here to *HELP* us.... There is an important difference.

Personally, I think the technological gap between the majority of mankind and our so-called "controllers" means that we can no longer do it without help.... Sure, we must first show intent and take action towards what we want to achieve, but there's no universal law against recieving help towards achieving our goals once this has been done.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Holly Lindin (4th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #11
    Deactivated
    Thanks

OK, 'help' not 'save' - and you make a good point about the technological gap between the majority of mankind and TPTB..............I too am sure that gap is enormous. But even so, does that mean we need help to disconnect from the paradigm? Why do we need help? I mean it would be NICE if help came, but we don't actually need help to begin to disassociate ourselves from this thing that we have been stuck in. I suppose if you are talking about conventional warfare - that is one thing. But on another level all we have to do is to shift our trajectory and begin to give our energy to other things instead of worshipping the dollar and other things that have no substance.

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Regardless of what happens to Assange, he has distributed the encrypted files around the world and they will get one one way or the other. I suspect if his arrest warrant gets served, we will see the information disclosed immediately. Here's hoping theres something good re: UFO's in the cables.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshERTW For This Post:

Ahkenaten (6th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Erin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think we're going to get anything exceedingly mindblowing re: UFOs in the Wikileaks cables because the cables are all of lower security clearances. However, the references to UFOs that are seen in these cables will be interesting, because they could perhaps mention things that are of a higher classification, or at least give us insight as to what could be at a higher classification.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Erin For This Post:

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cosmiclagoon (here)
    I don't think we're going to get anything exceedingly mindblowing re: UFOs in the Wikileaks cables because the cables are all of lower security clearances. However, the references to UFOs that are seen in these cables will be interesting, because they could perhaps mention things that are of a higher classification, or at least give us insight as to what could be at a higher classification.
    Yes I would agree.What might be of interest is who is talking and who is listening i.e. who the players are.The real core truths especially after Gary Mckinnon affectively logged on,will be kept off-line and even hard copy.

fr

22. The Following User Says Thank You to freespirit For This Post:

23. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote achanth
    Mr Assange,
    have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Julian Assange:
    Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
    1) that the documents not be self-authored;
    2) that they be original.
    However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog...ange-wikileaks

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Swami For This Post:

25. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    OK, 'help' not 'save' - and you make a good point about the technological gap between the majority of mankind and TPTB..............I too am sure that gap is enormous. But even so, does that mean we need help to disconnect from the paradigm? Why do we need help? I mean it would be NICE if help came, but we don't actually need help to begin to disassociate ourselves from this thing that we have been stuck in. I suppose if you are talking about conventional warfare - that is one thing. But on another level all we have to do is to shift our trajectory and begin to give our energy to other things instead of worshipping the dollar and other things that have no substance.
    I think where we most need help is in halting the destruction of the Earth herself and the control of resources which help or hinder the health of humanity and the animal and plant kingdoms. This extends to GMOs, corporate and government control of food and medicine and the suppression of advanced technologies, the prevalence of EMFs, HAARP and other forms of pollution and mind control. As yet, I think there are not enough awake and aware and empowered humans to put a stop to all this by ourselves.
    If we humans are too weak and sick, ignorant and brainwashed to manifest the future of our choice, that leaves the playing field completely open to TPTB to create their very sick NWO, which is not only destructive to Gaia, but to her inhabitants as well, who are also a part of her life energy.I believe that Gaia is recognized by the ETs and higher dimensional beings who can help us as a Being in her own right, and they are therefore able in some measure to help her without violating galactic laws. Although they must allow free will in humans, I believe that as the Earth proceeds into 4D, those who would destroy and control will be unable to incarnate here any longer.
    It is all taking more time than we might wish, but I do think we are seeing the Dawn.
    If nothing else. I hope that Assange's brave actions will send a clear message to TPTB, that the secrecy they have depended on to protect them is not going to be an option for much longer.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ahkenaten (8th December 2010)

27. Link to Post #17
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Onawah I, too am greatly encouraged and have a very positive feeling at this time - discouraged as I get at explicit examples of the bad things humans do. Though I am not Christian I am reminded that Christ said Lord forgive them for they know not what they do. I take that to mean that people only do all these bad things because they do not really understand the full implications of what they are doing. We do seem to be on a race with some kind of "destiny" here though I am not happy with that word. I mean SOMETHING seems palpable and out there right in front of us in the very near future. I would very much love it if someone or something stepped in and helped us and I do agree that any help of a positive nature would be very valuable at this time. I am not sure that we can count on that though.

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

same story, different spin....http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Os-aliens.html

Quote The founder of WikiLeaks last night claimed his life was at risk for exposing government secrets.

In an extraordinary rant, Julian Assange also revealed he would publish classified U.S. files about aliens and unidentified flying objects.
    Not sure the Q&A was a "rant" , yet more spin to try and shot the messenger...
    Last edited by astrid; 8th December 2010 at 12:27.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

29. Link to Post #19
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

This one sounds like sensationalistic reporting to me. But we'll see.

Quote Assange File Reveals Extraterrestrial Contact

These upcoming WikiLeaks with UFO references are supposedly the results of hacking into the NASA websites by a man named “McKinnon” who was convicted of this crime, but not before getting the information he was looking for.
    Source Wisepolitics.com

Harley

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010)

31. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley Hawkins (here)
    This one sounds like sensationalistic reporting to me. But we'll see.

Source Wisepolitics.com

Harley
    WELL THAT'S INTERESTING - too bad we don't know more what the information was that he was looking for! I guess if those documents were classified TOP or ABOVE TOP SECRET no one will ever see them UNLESS SOMEONE IS ENCOURAGED TO BLOW THE WHISTLE!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast