Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hubrids and Humans

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Default Hubrids and Humans

This post relates to ideas in David Jacobs' new book:
    "Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity"

The word "Hubrid" has been coined by David Jacobs to specify a very specific type of hybrid. A hubrid is a human-alien hybrid that looks absolutely human. It doesn't look half-human and half-alien, with large, wraparound eyes as depicted in "Rachel's Eyes" by Helen Littrel. A hubrid looks exactly like an average human being. Consequently, there's no way you can figure out whether a given person is not human just by looking at him/her.

The key difference between a human and a hubrid is that hubrids can control humans neurologically. They can make humans do X or do Y, they can make humans forget things and they can communicate with humans telepathically.

Let's imagine 1% of the population are mind readers. But... you don't know which people are the mind readers and which people are not. If you commit a crime, if you cheat on your wife/husband... no proof will be needed for some mind reader to come along and pronounce you guilty.

The telepathic and 'neurological control' abilities of hubrids change the game completely for our deceitful, criminal and treacherous species.

We'd lose the ability to take our private secrets with us to the grave.
    Our dirty little secrets, whatever they might be, become available to the arbitrary inspection of a passing hubrid. Financial secrets, sexual secrets, criminal secrets, political secrets, relationship secrets... whatever.

So, in the years/decades before the replacement of humans by hubrids, humans might
    find themselves being careful to tell the truth because, after all, someone might know instantly that they're telling fibs. They might not risk that extra-marital affair. They might not risk fiddling the tax claim, or fiddling the expenses at work.

Importantly, it might change politics fundamentally, if everything said can be verified by simply inspecting the minds of politicians, or their aides.

Honesty will be massively effected by the introduction of Hubrids into human society.

How about volition ?

The accounts provided by Jacobs' hypnosis sessions suggest hybrids can freely have sex with abductees, make them enjoy the sex and make abductees forget about the experience afterwards.

Technically, this is rape, ... it most closely resembles drug assisted date rape.

Howabout theft ? Perhaps a hubrid will like your house, or your car, or your pension fund.
    Maybe a hubrid decides you'd like to give these things to him/her.
    And so you do. In fact you're happy to, because s/he's injected that enthusiasm into your brain.

Hubrids are part human, so they will presumably inherit our faults.
    Presumably it will be possible for hubrids to be sadistic, perhaps pedophiles,
    perhaps psychopaths. There's nothing we can do to protect ourselves or our
    children from these types of Hubrids.....

or....

maybe wearing special head gear would stop them
    from injecting their ideas and intentions into our minds.
    (Maybe this is the reason "tin-foil hats" has become a concept of ridicule).

If you have any thoughts or queries, please post them.
    I'm interested in exploring this whole Hubrids concept.

be happy

lucidity

Here's a recent interesting interview with David Jacobs about his new book
    Last edited by lucidity; 9th January 2016 at 10:14.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Art (10th January 2016), Baby Steps (8th January 2016), barneythez (9th January 2016), betoobig (8th January 2016), Bill Ryan (8th January 2016), birddog (9th January 2016), boja (8th January 2016), Elisheva (9th January 2016), FinallyNow (8th January 2016), Flash (8th January 2016), Gardener (9th January 2016), genevieve (8th January 2016), Hazelfern (10th January 2016), Joao (10th January 2016), Kryztian (8th January 2016), Lifebringer (9th January 2016), Limor Wolf (8th January 2016), Matina (10th January 2016), Matthew (9th January 2016), naste.de.lumina (8th January 2016), nomadguy (9th January 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Sophocles (8th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Hubrids and Humans

I have heard that the top echelon of the secret government can do this already so I'm not sure what would be the point of sharing this strangling power with their subordinates.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

betoobig (8th January 2016), birddog (9th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Yes, David Jacobs' work is really important. Listen also to any of his interviews on YouTube... any at all.

He's a good scientist: academically trained, cautious, skeptical, evidence-driven. And his conclusions are alarming to consider (very!), because of the massive implications for us all.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (8th January 2016), Baby Steps (8th January 2016), betoobig (8th January 2016), birddog (9th January 2016), boja (8th January 2016), Elisheva (9th January 2016), Gardener (9th January 2016), gord (8th January 2016), Kryztian (8th January 2016), Matina (10th January 2016), Matthew (9th January 2016), Sophocles (8th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Last edited by PurpleLama; 8th January 2016 at 19:36.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

No descriptive of the video is provided on youtube, so I took some people's comments that were good enough (amongst a lot of reaaaallly not hubrids comments, the level being so low lollll)

Quote so, these mind controlling hubrids are like Jedi's of Star Wars universe.
    they look just like human, but has ability to trick the weak minded.
    therefore, the alien agenda is to setup star wars like world on earth.
    Quote very good lecture, i like his down to earth approach, could listen to him whole day, same with his other vids
    he doesn't assume stuff unless evidence supports it and still states its assumptions
    because in ufo field no evidence is real evidence, but he knows that
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (8th January 2016), birddog (9th January 2016), Ewan (8th January 2016), Gardener (9th January 2016), genevieve (8th January 2016), nomadguy (9th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Thanks, lucidity

A few thoughts that came up when reading your interesting summary of David Jacob's ideas

Quote there's no way you can figure out whether a given person is not human just by looking at him/her.
    Conscious beings do have an energy signature and an information field, emotions and situations also have an energy of their own, and so does a UFO etc - if it can be read then it can be identified

Quote If you commit a crime, if you cheat on your wife/husband... no proof will be needed for some mind reader to come along and pronounce you guilty.
    I thought those to be funny examples - in the wider context of things, perheps it doesn't matter if you cheated on your wife (it probably matters to her..), or stole the cat's food. If we are to emerge to the galactic environment and claim our right for freedom and an equal place as a spiritual beings in progress, we will have to shed many of our old layers to do with general moral etiquettes and privecy between much else, many things will have to change. We are currently so conditioned to our secrets (guess by whom) that it is easy to attach shame and guilt to us on a daily basis, as well as convince us that we are not allright. These patterns are intentionally used and will continue to be used until we will refuse to comply with this shame/guilt thing (quite the challenge!) and work towards the release of our minds by (internally) claiming and demanding our right for freedom on this planet. We will probably have to lose a little on our hold on privecy and gain more compassion and moral base of conduct (and a lot of sense of humor!)

Quote The telepathic and 'neurological control' abilities of hubrids change the game completely for our deceitful, criminal and treacherous species.
    Any species that gone through the horrors of the Matrix/game experiment under terms of complete amnesia and recycling as we did (and we're probably not alone), is not a 'deceitful, criminal and treacherous species', but a decieved, abused and stripped from most of it's spiritual properties one (that said not taking responsibility off ourselves), and therefore can't be judged under the normal set of rules. Saying that - all other interdimensional physical species seems to be part of this same Matrix and simulation as well, all the Demi-Gods and Rulers etc, therefore - all are playing a part as being controlled slaves in their own right no matter how it seems, therefore, all can chose to enslave others (doing that to themselves all the while), a lose lose situation or release for freedom (and release themselves from the inevitable destruction) , a win win one. We are certainly able to chose that with the animal friends under 'our responsibility'. Suffice to say - 'telepathic and neurological control' of others is an assured way for promoting ones selves destruction, inteligent life in this life-game is constructed that non can live whole without the other being whole. Our species still has the spiritual possibility and spark of life others have lost (but can gain this path again by making other choices) and that is a great asset we must respect in ourselves and defend at all cost and wish others to gain theirs instead of living on others back. Their other option is to dissolve. Being hard on ourselves will not do, learning our mistakes and our overall story has it's place. learn in order to release.

Quote We'd lose the ability to take our private secrets with us to the grave.
    Our dirty little secrets, whatever they might be, become available to the arbitrary inspection of a passing hubrid
    Dirty little secrets perheps are okay to be gone, but how about the good and beneficial ones?

If hubrid are hybrids introduced (or not..) via the hybridization projects of human and other worldly involvement, then this is a worrying process for our species and for our fellow humans who will not keep up, if that is to be injected in our society there is bound to be a war on earth and a takeover of AI type of consciousness, which is not a desired outcome and therefor our inner and outer stance on the matter must be known

All the best,

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 9th January 2016 at 06:44.

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

birddog (9th January 2016), Ewan (8th January 2016), FinallyNow (8th January 2016), Flash (8th January 2016), Gardener (8th January 2016), genevieve (8th January 2016), gnostic9 (15th January 2016), gord (8th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Matina (10th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Quote If you have any thoughts or queries, please post them.
    I had heard about David Jacobs but had not listened to him or read his material, I am half way through watching the vid Flash posted (thanks flash).

'Neural engagement' - Ok so the hubrids are around and arriving here for lessons on 'what, how and why'. I have a question, and maybe I am completely naive but what happened to this neural engagement thing, I can't conceive of a situation where these hubrids were not able to make that connection, for example they have been learning and teaching about 'life' and brain entrainmet all the time. So how come they need to learn?
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

gnostic9 (15th January 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

David Jacobs is interviewed on this subject at length on The Paracast episode 18 October 2015.

I listened as I though it was a very interesting idea that I'd not heard before. But after some really stunningly stupid questions he claimed hubrids had been asking their "trainers" ("What are dogs for?" and "What is money for?", etc.) the whole concept fell apart. Why?

Because any alien intelligence able to get here would have the technology to watch our TV broadcasts that have expanded in a bubble now 80 light years in radius. Watching TV for just a few hours would explain most basic human activities and motivations! So these questions would not need to be asked.

Now, much more interesting aspects of these hubrids' behaviours would be those around personal hygiene. Maybe the subject - and the hubrids handling of it - is described in detail in the book. How could these beings (presumably with physiology at least similar to humans requiring them to eat and drink) appear amongst us without knowing how to use a toilet? I this covered in the book, and the use of toilet paper? Really?

As far as I'm concerned it's just another interesting idea that falls apart after simple critical analysis.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Gardener (9th January 2016), gnostic9 (15th January 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    David Jacobs is interviewed on this subject at length on The Paracast episode 18 October 2015.

I listened as I though it was a very interesting idea that I'd not heard before. But after some really stunningly stupid questions he claimed hubrids had been asking their "trainers" ("What are dogs for?" and "What is money for?", etc.) the whole concept fell apart. Why?

Because any alien intelligence able to get here would have the technology to watch our TV broadcasts that have expanded in a bubble now 80 light years in radius. Watching TV for just a few hours would explain most basic human activities and motivations! So these questions would not need to be asked.

Now, much more interesting aspects of these hubrids' behaviours would be those around personal hygiene. Maybe the subject - and the hubrids handling of it - is described in detail in the book. How could these beings (presumably with physiology at least similar to humans requiring them to eat and drink) appear amongst us without knowing how to use a toilet? I this covered in the book, and the use of toilet paper? Really?

As far as I'm concerned it's just another interesting idea that falls apart after simple critical analysis.
    Truly good points - if they need to learn about these with human input, while they could look at it on TV for furniture placement for example, and learn, there is something wrong there.

However, learning to drive or other everyday skills like cooking may have to have hand on learning practices.

Nevertheless the thought of it is interesting. Someone once told me that everything we can imagine does exist, because we are the creators or our reality. So who knows!

Simon Parkes had told me that the first prototypes of hybrids were not functional past 20, they would become crazy, and that it took a lot of work to end up with hybrids who would not turn crazy at around 20.

He said they were now fine. Is it true or not, I do not know. They were to replace humanity only if humanity destroys itself, he said, kind of a safeguard against losing everything of our genetic material. Otherwise, they would only share earth space with us.

He also said that most ETs races would flock to get my DNA because I was the ideal prototype of the good mom, which was wanted throughout galaxies lolllll What do you want me to thinK about this!!!!! Like NO THANKS
    Last edited by Flash; 8th January 2016 at 21:25.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Becky (9th January 2016), FinallyNow (8th January 2016), gnostic9 (15th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Introduction? What introduction? they've been here since time immemorial. At least that is my contention at the moment. A classic example is The Salem Witch trials. The town elders or at least one or more of the town leaders had telepathic abilities or connection to an entity that gave them such abilities. So when a commoner as it were began to exhibit such abilities they had to be singled out and marginalized. We've seen this very type of scene in countless movies and television shows and even comedy sketches throughout the years. Is this another case of being shown truth in a fictionalized format?

Now forgive me. I fully acknowledge that I have not yet read this mans research. The post made me think of the subject. I believe we have among us a far greater percentage than we might imagine but they are not helping us advance at least by helping others do the same ( if that's even a good thing depending upon the necessary requirements to gain/ acquire/ remember such abilities to begin with).

At the very least, we know there are those that live on the energy produced by various emotions and or light in general. The question is how much of that crosses over to actual telepathic abilities? The issues is one of proof. To suggest that we may have Tom Cruise doing his pre crime stuff based on a thought... is not realistic.
    It's time to change this.

Be cautious of placing oneself in a category it may serve to box you in and not even be correct.

The quotes alone on peoples signatures are reason enough to be here.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FinallyNow For This Post:

Flash (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

I have little doubt there are hubrids after reading two books by Ardy Sixkiller Clarke and adding that to other information/stories from elsewhere in the field. I will share two excerpts here, (without requesting permission as it could only lead to increased sales).

-bits have been snipped for brevity-

".. I was not born on the planet, everyone thinks I am American Indian but the truth is I was raised by an Indian woman who took me as her grandchild. I was on a spaceship that crashed. Mary B, who was in her 70's, found me. From what I can piece together she hid my origins from everyone and told them i was her grandchild. -- Since she was also the midwife it was easy for her to go to the courthouse and request a birth certificate. -- I am physically different. I don't have a navel." (She pulled up her shirt and revealed smooth skin where her navel should have been). "I don't require much sleep, maybe 2-3 hours a day. My heart beats twice as slow as a normal human, I age slower than humans. I do not cry, I am not able. I never went through any hormonal changes that human teenagers go through..."

She could read by the age of 2 and skipped many grades also.

This was a few years ealier than 2000.

"The Earth is being invaded, I believe my ranch is a drop-off point. They hover over the field and lower automobiles, they're filled with people. The craft goes away and when the car returns there is only the driver . The craft comes and picks car and driver up again. A few years ago a car was dropped off and I watched it drive towards the highway, before they reached it they had a flat tyre."
    The driver got out and walked round the car, he looked up at my cabin and slowly moved towards it. I saw him at the door but he just stood there without knocking. It was like he didn't know what to do or he was thinking about it. Finally I opened the door. He was a strange looking fellow.He avoided looking at me so I never got a good look at his face, but he had a short thick neck. He just stood there and I got the feeling he wanted me to follow him."

"Did he say anything?"

"Not a word, he walked towards the car and I followed. There were three men and two women in the car. None of them spoke. I got the keys out of the ignition and went to the trunk, found a tyre iron and a spare and explained the tyre needed changing"

"Did he understand?"

"He understood, but when I told him the passengers would have to get out of the car so i could jack it up, he appeared confused. I walked round and opened the doors, motioned for them to get out. They all filed out on the opposite site and stood in a huddle behind the car. They didn't come near me. -- After I'd fixed the car I motioned for them to get back in. When I started to leave, he gave me 10 silver dollars, real silver dollars".

He still had one of those dollars which he showed to her, and also showed her the tracks in the field from many car journeys. He walked her to the centre of the field and there was a barren circular area right in the middle of the field. They were coming every couple of nights for a while but they stopped about 4 months ago. (from time of interview) The women were wearing high heeled shoes and had trouble walking in them as if they'd never worn them before. All the passengers looked scared or nervous, like they didn't belong there.

As he walked her to her car he said. "Just remember daughter, the Indians know about the Star People, they have been among us for years. But these star travellers are different, they're not out ancestors. They're here for another reason."

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

birddog (9th January 2016), Flash (8th January 2016), Gardener (9th January 2016), giovonni (10th January 2016), Hazelfern (10th January 2016), Leon55 (18th February 2016), Lifebringer (9th January 2016), Limor Wolf (9th January 2016), lucidity (9th January 2016), moekatz (9th January 2016), Nick Matkin (8th January 2016), silvanelf (6th June 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

My thoughts on the David Jacobs video posted by flash (first time I’ve come across the man). First off, five minutes going through this guy’s academic credentials was a bit over the top, don’t you think?

He says he cannot be dealing with a ‘nest’ of cases around Philadelphia: he has to extrapolate them worldwide and decide that a takeover is imminent. Nonsense. Charles Fort in his books on strange phenomena merely reports on the isolated cases he has read about. He does not conclude from raining fish or frogs in some place that the same is happening everywhere. A doctor at the local hospital treating half a dozen cases of whooping-cough just reports his cases and a central authority will decide where on the scale from local outbreak to major epidemic the situation lies; because there is no one automatic conclusion to be drawn.

So what is special about Philadelphia? The lesson from Charles Fort would probably be that there is nothing special about Philadelphia: since very little happens everywhere, everything has to happen somewhere. Short of finding what aspect of local conditions explains a phenomenon, we simply can’t say why it happened at Philadelphia, and most of all we can’t say on the basis of that ignorance that it is a universal phenomenon.

The alternative would be to look at the one distinguishing feature we do have for Philadelphia relating to the case at issue: that would be to say that Philadelphia is where David Jacobs is operating. How would the experimenter be interfering with the experiment in this way? To answer that, you would need to reverse his whole analysis. He says it is a major alien program that requires the utmost secrecy to succeed (don’t go reporting your experiences to David Jacobs, he says). If, on the contrary, it were simply a psy-op requiring the widest disclosure to succeed, then reporting your disinfo to David Jacobs would be the way to do it. The question then is: is his ridiculously small number of witnesses (eight I think he said) a tiny tiny sample of a worldwide phenomenon, or on the contrary a 100% sample of people selected to target David Jacobs? If it were the former, then why is he not working in harmony with the one or two others in his field but is out on a limb? And how/why did he fall out with John Mack?

Altogether, I was not very impressed at all. Especially with his comment that if our people had such capabilities as taking you through a closed window, he’d be delighted because it would mean no more Hitlers etc. That was frankly dire. The entire story is about as solid as one of my dreams. I am obviously making no comment about the subject of hybrids or hubrids.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Curt (9th January 2016), FinallyNow (10th January 2016), Gardener (9th January 2016), gnostic9 (15th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Matthew (9th January 2016), sunflower (10th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Quote If you have any thoughts or queries, please post them.
    I had heard about David Jacobs but had not listened to him or read his material, I am half way through watching the vid Flash posted (thanks flash).

'Neural engagement' - Ok so the hubrids are around and arriving here for lessons on 'what, how and why'. I have a question, and maybe I am completely naive but what happened to this neural engagement thing, I can't conceive of a situation where these hubrids were not able to make that connection, for example they have been learning and teaching about 'life' and brain entrainmet all the time. So how come they need to learn?
    Hi Gardener,

I think this is a good, recent, but short (to the point) introduction to the
    ideas in the new Jacobs book.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJjHTpCORs

be happy

lucidity

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Gardener (9th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

No descriptive of the video is provided on youtube, so I took some people's comments that were good enough (amongst a lot of reaaaallly not hubrids comments, the level being so low lollll)

Quote so, these mind controlling hubrids are like Jedi's of Star Wars universe.
    they look just like human, but has ability to trick the weak minded.
    therefore, the alien agenda is to setup star wars like world on earth.
    Quote very good lecture, i like his down to earth approach, could listen to him whole day, same with his other vids
    he doesn't assume stuff unless evidence supports it and still states its assumptions
    because in ufo field no evidence is real evidence, but he knows that
    This video is dated 2009.

But the new book was released last year.
    So this video doesn't (can't) cover all of the ideas in the new book.

For example, Jacobs hypothesises that the Mantids are the ones in charge
    of the UFO abduction events. The tall greys and short greys, who are usually
    involved in abductions, are hybrids. The "real" aliens are the Mantids.

The evidence that the small greys are hybrids is quite plausible.
    This would explain their lack of genitalia, their possession of mouths
    (which aren't used for breathing, eating or speaking).

Perhaps hybridization is how you go about taking over a planet.
    Rather then go in there with zappers and laser cannons,
    you simply hybridize the residents so that they obey you.

What the tall greys, short greys, reptilians & mantids all have in common
    is telepathy and the ability to neurologically control humans... (presumably other animals too).
    Why do they share that telepathic faculty ?
    Is telepathy widespread throughout the universe ? Maybe.

Perhaps they've all been previously hybridized by the mantids
    ... so... they each inherited telepathic abilities from the mantid DNA they received during hybridization.
    The Hubrids have telepathic abilities, just like the little greys, like the tall greys, like the reptilians and like the mantids.

But note, somehow, part of the deal with this telepathic ability, is that you have do what the mantids tell you.
    The neurological control of the mantids seems to be the strongest amongst all the alien types.

But anyway... i recommend this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJjHTpCORs
    (or buy the book)

be happy

lucidity

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Matthew (9th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Quote Lucidity---->I think this is a good, recent, but short (to the point) introduction to the
    ideas in the new Jacobs book.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJjHTpCORs
    Thanks, I have listened to that one now, plus the others. I don't really want to spend money on the book just try to personally debunk Not having felt drawn to Jacobs in the past.

Quote Nick--->As far as I'm concerned it's just another interesting idea that falls apart after simple critical analysis.
    Some critical analysis certainly raises some good questions, some of which already covered. I am not ready yet to dismiss as poppycock the whole 'hubrid' thesis of Jacobs, close but not there yet.

One idea I had was that this makes at least some sense of the touted 'false alien invasion' which if I were to apply it to this thesis would likely mean that the 'hubrids' are entirely earth based psy-op, (with a little help from their friends). I rule nothing out yet, neither do I dismiss the testimony and experience of witnesses, its real to them.

I think there is a need to dig into this whole thing, start asking the awkward questions.
    How do the Hubrids get here? (interdimensional/time-manipulation/dropped off from ship/portal/etc etc.)
    Can they be intuitively sensed?
    What might be their achilles heel?

A human-being is something they can never be, because they are not 'born' so any of their human characteristics must be weak at most and probably programmed mimics.

My honest and strongest feeling is that Jacobs has been fooled over a long period by a concerted effort of the unwitting victims of the abduction phenomena, a long standing agenda. The few isolated 'actual' appearances of 'other' I don't know, but I do know the powerful effects the psyche can have (leaving out actual mind-control MK) can lead to practically anything.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

lucidity (9th January 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    My thoughts on the David Jacobs video posted by flash (first time I’ve come across the man). First off, five minutes going through this guy’s academic credentials was a bit over the top, don’t you think?

He says he cannot be dealing with a ‘nest’ of cases around Philadelphia: he has to extrapolate them worldwide and decide that a takeover is imminent. Nonsense. Charles Fort in his books on strange phenomena merely reports on the isolated cases he has read about. He does not conclude from raining fish or frogs in some place that the same is happening everywhere. A doctor at the local hospital treating half a dozen cases of whooping-cough just reports his cases and a central authority will decide where on the scale from local outbreak to major epidemic the situation lies; because there is no one automatic conclusion to be drawn.

So what is special about Philadelphia? The lesson from Charles Fort would probably be that there is nothing special about Philadelphia: since very little happens everywhere, everything has to happen somewhere. Short of finding what aspect of local conditions explains a phenomenon, we simply can’t say why it happened at Philadelphia, and most of all we can’t say on the basis of that ignorance that it is a universal phenomenon.

The alternative would be to look at the one distinguishing feature we do have for Philadelphia relating to the case at issue: that would be to say that Philadelphia is where David Jacobs is operating. How would the experimenter be interfering with the experiment in this way? To answer that, you would need to reverse his whole analysis. He says it is a major alien program that requires the utmost secrecy to succeed (don’t go reporting your experiences to David Jacobs, he says). If, on the contrary, it were simply a psy-op requiring the widest disclosure to succeed, then reporting your disinfo to David Jacobs would be the way to do it. The question then is: is his ridiculously small number of witnesses (eight I think he said) a tiny tiny sample of a worldwide phenomenon, or on the contrary a 100% sample of people selected to target David Jacobs? If it were the former, then why is he not working in harmony with the one or two others in his field but is out on a limb? And how/why did he fall out with John Mack?

Altogether, I was not very impressed at all. Especially with his comment that if our people had such capabilities as taking you through a closed window, he’d be delighted because it would mean no more Hitlers etc. That was frankly dire. The entire story is about as solid as one of my dreams. I am obviously making no comment about the subject of hybrids or hubrids.
    I agree with your thoughts regarding 'No more Hitlers', that came from a very 'us and them' mentality. Neither was I enthused by much of what he had to say. The extrapolation as he presented it was not warranted.

That said, I cannot say I find your rebuttals convincing either. We know, (as well as we can know), that abductions happen worldwide. (I'm assuming you have read books on the UFO phenomenon at this point). I've also read many reports on women reporting they were pregnant and then the fetus is gone. Probably not one of those reports were anywhere near Philadelphia. So I believe the conclusion that it is a worldwide phenomena is a relatively safe one to adopt with the information presented from other sources and entirely ignoring his.

Furthermore, Charles Fort did not draw any connections but he certainly hinted at them, or at least laid it out for the reader to make the connections. When he frequently refers back to a similar incident with the use of a quip or other pointer as he discusses his current findings. That a rain of fish fell near 'somewhere', India, and it rained fish over 'someplace', England, (or Canada, or wherever), the reader can draw the connection for himself. Add to which the pattern of falling is similar, a certain area, over a certain number of nights etc. I believe most readers would conclude there is a sufficient level of similarity to at least hypothesise that 'something' exterior to our knowledge was involved in most falls of odd things from the sky.

In short the only thing I really had a problem with, aside from Hitler, was that he concluded we're about to be taken over. Nothing he said would lead one to conclude there are no hybrid/hubrid aliens though.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

giovonni (10th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016), sunflower (10th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

I actually met David in 2012. He is genuine but I am too self protected, so he could not crack through.
    When I was on my way to meet him, I was under HEAVY attack.
    There very well may be something to the Hubrids.
    Last edited by Hazelfern; 10th January 2016 at 15:10.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (10th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Hubrids and Humans

will share this here ...

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Sean Stone with Dr. David M. Jacobs

"Alien abduction and human hybrid findings are shared by Dr. David M. Jacobs, who has compiled vast information on the contact that generations of people have had with extraterrestrials interested in genetic intermingling with humans. How UFO sightings are more subjective than abduction, the mysterious goal of aliens living among us, and the ongoing programming and conditioning of visitor s on Earth are explored in this uncensored Buzzsaw" ...

Quote GUEST BIO:
    Dr. David M. Jacobs, Ph.D. is Associate Professor of History at Temple University specializing in twentieth century American history and culture. Dr. Jacobs began researching the controversy over unidentified flying objects in America in the mid 1960's, and has amassed over 38 years of primary research data and analytical hypotheses on the subject.

In addition, Dr. Jacobs has lectured on the subject of UFO abduction at universities and colleges across the country. In 1989 he delivered the first paper to a scientific organization about the abduction phenomenon at Cornell University. In 1992 Dr. Jacobs participated in the first session on UFOs at the History of Science Society, Washington D.C. In conjunction with colleague Budd Hopkins, Dr. Jacobs conducted the widely discussed Roper Organization poll of the abduction phenomenon. The results of that highly influential survey were published in 1992 in the booklet, Unusual Personal Experiences.

Finally, Dr. Jacobs is a strong advocate of strict scientific and ethical research methodology. With colleagues Budd Hopkins and John Carpenter, he has given a series of workshops for members of the mental health community in the methods of abduction hypnosis, research, and therapy. In recent years he has concentrated on ascertaining the proper methodological techniques for the hypnosis and therapy of abductees. Hopkins' and Jacobs' revised "Suggestions for Hypnosis and Therapy of Abductees" was originally published in 1994. He is the author of Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity.

Published on Oct 16, 2015

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Maybe they make these beings to keep us under control and if they need to destroy us they will still have energy food from these hybrids.Perhaps they just make more evolved slaves.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Matina For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I agree that Dr Jacobs work is possibly very important as a pioneer project to the study of ET intelligence but from what I remember when reading/listing through it and the above seems to confirm ,
    he's jumping to conclusions about what his clients state and experience and report under hypnosis too easily and seems to take it almost for status quod ,
    the book is entertaining perhaps but to what extent is it also true is left exactly to the best judgement of the reader .

I also recall some people who approached him for consultation later complained that no matter what their actual experience was ,
    Dr J has virtually enforced them ( categorised them ) to accept the 'typical scenario' has occurred , 'like to everyone else' , being abducted , probed , sexually abused and loved to death to produce a hybrid offspring .

Compared to Dr John Macks perspective for example , I find Dr Jacobs work less pioneering and more misguiding in fact , even if both deal with the same subject .

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ewan (13th January 2016), Hazelfern (12th January 2016), hohoemi (17th January 2016), Matthew (12th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast