+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best personal encounter to date

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,556 times in 5,659 posts

Default Best personal encounter to date

There's over a hundred videos to view on my channel that have been recorded in Oregon from 2010 and with that amount of video there have certainly been some amazing observations that never got a chance to be captured in film. This is one of them encounters which will never forget.

To start with, had both a HI-8 camcorder and Gen3 Nightvision but unfortunately was not recording at the moment and it happened fairly quick.

November 28, 2014. The skies over Oregon were quiet and very cloudy and it was rainy and overcast at times. There was a small clearing in the clouds so decided to see if any activity could be observed. It was just after sunset and had only arrived at the sighting location for less then 10 minutes when a glowing object that had a flight much like that of a hummingbird caught my attention as it moved quickly in to the area above me and instantly stopped above and appeared to be observing back. Truly couldn't believe what I was seeing. This did not appear like some of the craft that was filmed before. It acted more like a living organism and wider than it was taller. It was difficult to be precise over distance in feet but well under 500 feet and would be comfortable saying half that distance, maybe 200 feet or less. Noticed it was moving fast when coming in but then amazingly it stopped for about 10 seconds stationary above me and after that it slowly picked up speed and moving away like the flight of the hummingbird. If you watch humminbirds at the feeder their flight appears to bob down and up as they zoom off and that was the trajectory of this object. It was oblong along the horizontal axis. The other thing about it was how bright and glowing it was. It reminded me of the golds, yellow, orange and reds of a campfire. No streak behind it as it came in and in the stationary position and as it took off in the sky there was no tail or smoke behind it. It might have made for a viral video but now only relegated to a personal encounter. At the time I felt that it was observing me as I watched in awe.

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

6pounder (10th January 2016), annacherie (10th January 2016), Axman (10th January 2016), Baby Steps (10th January 2016), boja (10th January 2016), celticwarrior (10th January 2016), Chip (10th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2016), FinallyNow (11th January 2016), gaiagirl (10th January 2016), Gardener (10th January 2016), Joao (10th January 2016), kirolak (10th January 2016), Limor Wolf (10th January 2016), Noir (10th January 2016), Pilgrim (10th January 2016), Project_Buggy_Beach (11th January 2016), Puffin (10th January 2016), rgray222 (25th January 2016), Shannon (10th January 2016), sommervr (10th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (10th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016), WhiteLove (10th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TelosianEmbrace's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,491 times in 539 posts

Default Re: Best personal encounter to date

Mojo, speaking for myself, i am in awe of many of your accounts and videos, and the depth of understanding you bring to them. You are a tremendous and positive presence here, for which I am incredibly thankful. I am sure I am not the only one.

Just because this vid hasn't gone viral doesn't mean that it is lacking anything. I can only reflect on my fave youtube channel with my buddy Will, www.youtube.com/user/WhatsUpInTheSky37 . He started out so small, but is now getting some serious views, and has had a handful of vids go viral. You are doing some great work, views will follow!

For an abductee, I have had relatively few conscious sightings of what I would call a UFO. One stands out. I was driving through central country Victoria at nighttime. The sky was clear. I looked to my left and saw this huge irregularly shaped boulder type thing flying through the air. It was, maybe, the length of six football fields, and was a few miles away. It had this flickering green flame all over it, but the flame wasn't lagging, forming a tail, or anything like that. It was moving remarkably slowly. Ponderous, in fact. If it was a meteorite, it would have been a whole lot faster. I stopped the car and watched as it's trajectory took it behind a low mountain range. I waited, fully expecting evidence of an explosion on impact, but none came. I am, even now, completely befuddled by this sighting.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TelosianEmbrace For This Post:

Axman (11th January 2016), Baby Steps (10th January 2016), Debra (10th January 2016), Limor Wolf (10th January 2016), mojo (10th January 2016), Pilgrim (10th January 2016), Project_Buggy_Beach (11th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (10th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Great sightings mojo and TelosianEmbrace, I love hearing genuine sightings from trusted observers!
    Humming Bird UFO, with it's bright and glowing golds, yellow, orange and reds like a campfire, I like it

TelosianEmbrace's huge irregularly shaped boulder type thing flying through the air, with flickering green flame all over it, that must have been jaw dropping to see.

Both those sightings have much in common with one of my sightings

I have had 5 or so sightings now and never a camera in sight.

My best 2 sightings where definite.
    These particular 2 craft (One might have been an entity/creature) were the total opposite in appearance, and both as amazing.
    (Night time) One was a fluctuating, pulsing mass of colour (Like a cuttlefish skin) about the size of a large blimp, but wasn't one for sure, and was only 100 foot up and around 300 foot away, so I could see it properly (This one might have been an Entity?)
    (Day time) The other was up hi just under cloud layer. This one was totally colourless, and flat saucer. It just swooshed off at speed in 2 or 3 one second jerks and it was gone, off over the horizon. I was so abstract, like a cartoon flaying saucer!
    So they my best 2 and totally the opposite end of experience!

One (The Cuttlefish) seemed to be personal to me, like it appeared for me, and was actually slowly flying to me, had time loss, not accidental.

The other (The cartoon saucer) seemed like it had lost it's cloaking and so was visible, I got the impression it didn't won't to be seen!
    Both would have made fantastic pic's and vid's

Keep watching the sky's and or your back yards
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Debra (11th January 2016), mojo (10th January 2016), Project_Buggy_Beach (11th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (10th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,840 times in 1,861 posts

My encounter happened in 1973 in Huntsville, Alabama while I was staying at a friends house, not too far from the NASA facility.
    I was outside, mid-morning, clear day, and something caught my eye and I looked just above the tops of the pine trees and I was, as they say, gobsmacked.
    I saw a clear sphere about 250 ft. away from me at a height of approx. 200 ft., slowly moving, with two occupants, humanoid in dark clothing. The sphere was maybe 12-15 ft in diameter. The "men" were standing upright inside it and it glided silently across my field of vision disappearing behind the trees.
    Never forget it.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Axman (11th January 2016), Debra (11th January 2016), mojo (10th January 2016), Project_Buggy_Beach (11th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (11th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member Project_Buggy_Beach's Avatar
    Thanks

Unseen Force Displays It's Might
    The most interesting element of this entire episode is the conversation that proceeded the event and since I like order I will begin there. We have a Chinese student staying with us and we recently have opened our modest dwelling to Air BNB visitors. We had a couple that stayed with us that were very nice, they chose our place because it was close to their son's house who's in the military and is a pilot on the Predator team. Suki (not her real name) arrived home from school one day after spending quite a few days running around doing touristy activities with the guest family from Wisconsin and informed us she was going to join ROTC. I delivered my standard speech on how we used to call the kids in high school Rot-C's and how even though I was always pushed to join the military due to my economic status in America I was able to make a go of it. I had ups and downs good years and bad years but I survived. I also told her of a documentary I watched where they take the young girls into boot camp and how a few of them had convulsions just like an epileptic or what's described from anyone who's witnessed an exorcism. I told her there's an unseen force that controls the military and your introduced to it once you join. I through in a few choice political comments and let her know not everyone loves the military like they did the Wisconsin family as they went into all of the state parks. Now that I'm sure I've angered a few folks that's not the goal of this story. Suki is obviously very naive and doesn't consider her choices very carefully just like most teenagers and I wanted her to hear an alternative view. I know that voicing these opinions is dangerous and it's cost me more than a few missed opportunities but I'm sure most on this website don't need that explained to them.
    I walk the dogs every night, I went on my standard walk to the park, wondering with each step if I was too hard on Suki. I heard a sound over my right shoulder that sounded like a vacuum sort of like a jet but it was way too loud and the sound continued for far too long. I was watching the dogs sniff the bushes and finally turned to see what kind of monstrosity would create such a racket while flying. I was in a residential neighborhood and had trouble believing what I was seeing, it was dark, all I had was the signal lights of what was an enormous craft heading due North. There were approximately 10 red lights blinking just like a normal airplane would but it would have had to have been 10 craft flying very closely together to create the illusion of a massive craft or one huge craft that would have been the size of the entire 6 square miles of neighborhood. The shape wasn't triangle but more of a soft oval. The vacuum or sucking crackly sound drifted away until I could see it no longer past the mountain range. It was a well lit residential street and I had to hold my hand up to the streetlight to block the light to see it. Several people drove past on the street oblivious to the massive flying fortress that hung above them.
    I can only assume the universe was convincing the teacher that what he said was true. Yes unseen force and obviously very powerful to be able to observe a conversation at any given time and moment and then manifest a warning, or you are now participating in the battle for souls clue.
    Last edited by Project_Buggy_Beach; 11th January 2016 at 07:33.
    The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often even more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." --Niccolo Machiavelli,
    Italian philosopher, humanist and writer

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Project_Buggy_Beach For This Post:

mojo (11th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016), william r sanford72 (12th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

I’ve seen some unexplainable objects in the evening sky, but nothing relatively close up to where I could make out a shape. The best personal encounter I had experienced was a few years ago. I had arrived home from work just after 8pm. The temperature was warm and the sky dark. I don’t recall what month of the year it was, but it wasn’t summer, I know that, for the sky would not have been dark at this time if it had been. After greeting my dogs I went upstairs into my office/lounge, where my computer was. During this period I was researching deeply in my time away from work and in my down time at work, into many different subjects regarding the paranormal, conspiracies, UFOS, E.T.s, channelling, abductions, MILABs, etc. But I was not then, nor am I now, a UFOlogist. I did not then, nor do I now, have camera, telescopic, or video equipment, nor spend time observing the night skies nightly, as some do.

Anyway, I went to the window in my office/lounge, lifted it up and put in a sliding screen, to allow air into the room. Whilst doing this I noticed how remarkably close the big dipper was. Two seconds later I saw something moving in the direction I was looking. Whatever it was looked as though it had just ‘flown’ directly over the roof of my rental house. From my perspective it didn’t look to be any higher than 200 feet or so. It was moving slow and silently. I could not make out a shape but I saw an alignment of dim white lights suggesting these lights encircled what seemed to me to be a craft of some kind. If this was a craft it was ‘flying’ at a tilted angle. The object was heading northward. Obviously I was caught off guard and surprised. I then ran downstairs and into my front yard to get a better view (or so I thought I would) but the craft had disappeared from my view.

What strikes me as odd is that had I not been at the window at that precise moment, I would not have seen this object. It was as though I was meant to see it, and that whoever/whatever meant me to witness this knew I would potentially be at the window, looking out the window at the big dipper, curious of its close proximity.
    Last edited by terragunn; 25th January 2016 at 03:56.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

mojo (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,556 times in 5,659 posts

Hi terragunn,
    I can relate to you saying that it was like they wanted you to see them. Without a doubt one of my videos they wanted me to film. They flashed a light 2 times at me and finally a third time and caught an amazing display. I was in the woods and nobody knew my position but I thought someone spotted me. But the third time I decided to start the camcorder. That video I posted in the past and is still one of my favorites called, amazing lightup....cheers

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Shannon (25th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2016), terragunn (25th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi terragunn,
    I can relate to you saying that it was like they wanted you to see them. Without a doubt one of my videos they wanted me to film. They flashed a light 2 times at me and finally a third time and caught an amazing display. I was in the woods and nobody knew my position but I thought someone spotted me. But the third time I decided to start the camcorder. That video I posted in the past and is still one of my favorites called, amazing lightup....cheers
    Interesting, mojo. I have watched, since 2011, numerous videos you have uploaded. As I am still relatively new to PA, only now did I know you were the same person: mojo on PA and whotookmymojo on youtube.

A while back I came up with a couple adages: ‘One will not find if one is not seeking’; ‘One will not see if one does not believe’. There is a general accuracy to these ideas, but there are, as well, personal experiences relayed by numerous people that contradict such ideas. I do not dismiss the following, but I feel and reason that there is a much bigger picture to our perceived ‘reality’ than simply ‘law of attraction’, ‘state of vibrational frequency’ and ‘being in the right place at the right time’, despite intention and focus of one’s thoughts and awareness, which, do not mistake me, do facilitate to a degree our individuated ‘realities’ in the Game. In my feeling and reasoning there does seem to be a certain amount of orchestrated design in all of this – some based on probabilities and frequencies, others based on alleged pre and post incarnational ‘higher’ contracts, nefarious or otherwise.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

mojo (25th January 2016), Shannon (25th January 2016), TelosianEmbrace (27th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread