+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Is The Alien Agenda Hostile Or Not? [Split from "2015-12-25: The Last Christmas"]

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,651 times in 4,016 posts

Default Re: Is The Alien Agenda Hostile Or Not? [Split from "2015-12-25: The Last Christmas"]

Quote give an example of benevolent
    ...personal contact going on for over 7 years, but maybe you missed the previous response where I listed at least 6 examples of positive contact....

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Is The Alien Agenda Hostile Or Not? [Split from "2015-12-25: The Last Christmas"]

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote give an example of benevolent
    ...personal contact going on for over 7 years, but maybe you missed the previous response where I listed at least 6 examples of positive contact....
    What kinds of benefits to humanity are these 'POSITIVE' contacts leaving us?

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,651 times in 4,016 posts

First you want an example and now to list the benefits. No disrespect but please do a little research on the cases mentioned for the benefits. For myself, eyes were opened in many ways, even a spiritual component.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The list of positive experiences with ETs is as long as the negative ones. The Italian friendship case, George Van Tassel, Carlos Diaz, the many people using CE 5 protocols, Dr Greer, Betty and Barney Hill, James Gilliland, Jon Kelly, myself and even some positive cases in John Macks writings. Yet also fully aware of the cases on mutilation, abduction, and other negative experiences. So it really comes down to an extremist pov arguing their side.
    These are personal contacts that may or may not have left positive influence on their way of thinking. In no way dose any of this benefit the masses or even small communities.
    Let me give you an example of something positive that came out of the simple idea that ETs crashed here. The town of Roswell built and industry that is still profitable to this day. But the aliens had no direct influence in this.

Let me reiterate, you don't go to someones home and take things without asking and/or compensating them with something of equal value.

They may be trading with governments, however we don't benefit from that. If anything it costs us. Governments will take what they want or sacrifice human life to get what they want.

5. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Laguna Niguel, CA - The Pearl of South Coast!
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,277 times in 463 posts

From history we could follow the alien need for territorial rights. I believe many of our indigenous tribes, Anasazi, Mayans, Aztecs, Atlantians, Giants in Egypt ( the sculpted bldgs) as example show us that the dominion was prevalent. George Lucas scripted stories of Star Wars. Those were reflected in Electric Wars that went on millions of years ago. His consciousness must of examined that. Gene Roddenberry actually spoke of the Council of Nine when he penned the stories of Star Trek and the Borg. There is more and we can probably think of more examples.

The Dracs and Raptors are fallen angelics. They fought over many planets including the one our own Earth split from. Stewart Swerdlow was not the only one to speak of it. How they feel about themselves as gods with a small g and how they use bodies minds and spirits of human angelics to feed their frenzy on so many levels leaves us in mistrust and lets face it, fear of them, not because of their image but their strength and abilities.

The very last show that aired called Children's End based on Arthur C. Clarke's book was quite horrible. They come with the guise of "helping" and then the slaughter. All I get from these constant worse than apocalyptic stories is the human race is doomed. Every Speilberg movie says the same. ( Close Encounters was the only feel good one) Now its trauma and overlord dominion of the worst kind.

I also believe there are odd and unusual alien beings who ARE angelic and serve the greater good and the Source of Creation of whatever that may be. I just don't believe it is known in the lower dimensions of where we reside.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Curiosity (12th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,529 times in 2,195 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Quote Posted by viking (here)
    It's really simple. Hostile or benevolent? indirectly they are all hostile. All of the alien races lives here depend on the resource this planet provides.
    Will they intervene to stop nuclear war? Absolutely, but it wont be because they care about us. They simply need the resources to survive.
    The horrible part is we are the workers that provide some of the resources the need. Even worse, we are not only their slaves but probably on the menu for some of them.
    The ones that look like us and have infiltrated and taken over the governments of the world only serve to preserve the resources and and control us and keep us disillusioned to reality. It's really simple.
    Why on on earth would they want our resources...do you think we are the only planet with what we have...you've been watching too many movies my friend. Whatever we have I am sure there is an abundance up there.
    Viking
    If they are here they will want/need the resources here. simple as that. Where is there animal, plant or humans anywhere near here? simple as that my friend.
    Well of course they will need to survive if they are here...it's a rather silly argument my friend ... Your statement that they are all hostile has no foundation.

Don't believe everything you see in the movies...they are designed to plant the wrong seeds.

Viking
    You are stuck on the assumption my opinion is based on TV propaganda and movies. I don't own a TV. My opinion is based on logic and common sense.
    Do you think if they were here it would be for the sole purpose of enlightening the human race? If so they would still need the resources here to survive. To be completely benevolent they would have to show themselves and actually become productive citizens of the world. Simple as that. Are they doing that NO. So anything less can be considered hostile because they are taking resources without our consent and most cases taking things that belong to us that directly effects our livelihood. They are taking things without any compensation. They may very well be trading with the governments, but this doesn't benifit the common citizens. In fact it's keeping us suppressed and enslaved to the dollar. So indirectly this is hostile. And if you recall this is what I said. "INDIRECTLY THEY ARE HOSTILE".

So give me an example of aliens being completely benevolent??
    You just don't get it Curiosity do you?

Why would they interfere when we are all here to make freewill decisions and for lessons. Planet school is filled with wonder and at times the lessons are hard.

Let's say you are studying and you take an exam to qualify...let's say someone gave you a blatant helping hand and you passed. Would you not think that you have cheated the system?

Why would they interfere with our lessons?

It really is that simple.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Curiosity (13th January 2016), Karpos (13th January 2016), YoYoYo (13th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

It's really simple. Hostile or benevolent? indirectly they are all hostile. All of the alien races lives here depend on the resource this planet provides.
    Will they intervene to stop nuclear war? Absolutely, but it wont be because they care about us. They simply need the resources to survive.
    The horrible part is we are the workers that provide some of the resources the need. Even worse, we are not only their slaves but probably on the menu for some of them.
    The ones that look like us and have infiltrated and taken over the governments of the world only serve to preserve the resources and and control us and keep us disillusioned to reality. It's really simple.
    Why on on earth would they want our resources...do you think we are the only planet with what we have...you've been watching too many movies my friend. Whatever we have I am sure there is an abundance up there.
    Viking
    If they are here they will want/need the resources here. simple as that. Where is there animal, plant or humans anywhere near here? simple as that my friend.
    Well of course they will need to survive if they are here...it's a rather silly argument my friend ... Your statement that they are all hostile has no foundation.

Don't believe everything you see in the movies...they are designed to plant the wrong seeds.

Viking
    You are stuck on the assumption my opinion is based on TV propaganda and movies. I don't own a TV. My opinion is based on logic and common sense.
    Do you think if they were here it would be for the sole purpose of enlightening the human race? If so they would still need the resources here to survive. To be completely benevolent they would have to show themselves and actually become productive citizens of the world. Simple as that. Are they doing that NO. So anything less can be considered hostile because they are taking resources without our consent and most cases taking things that belong to us that directly effects our livelihood. They are taking things without any compensation. They may very well be trading with the governments, but this doesn't benifit the common citizens. In fact it's keeping us suppressed and enslaved to the dollar. So indirectly this is hostile. And if you recall this is what I said. "INDIRECTLY THEY ARE HOSTILE".

So give me an example of aliens being completely benevolent??
    You just don't get it Curiosity do you?

Why would they interfere when we are all here to make freewill decisions and for lessons. Planet school is filled with wonder and at times the lessons are hard.

Let's say you are studying and you take an exam to qualify...let's say someone gave you a blatant helping hand and you passed. Would you not think that you have cheated the system?

Why would they interfere with our lessons?

It really is that simple.

Viking
    You just made my point and YOU don't get it.

"(Why would they interfere) with our lessons?" or anything .

They wouldn't. They would just take what they want, do as they please.

It really is as simple as that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

YoYoYo (13th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Here's the thing. For those that think some aliens are here simply to reach out with a helping hand to get us over a hump in learning how to survive on this planet without destroying it, and/or to protect us from malevolent races, it isn't working at all and they should start with the human race because we are the most hostile race in the known galaxy.

We want to believe that they are lurking in the background like a tutor looking for the student that needs a helping hand in understanding the lesson at hand,(seeing them as highly evolve teachers with all the answers), not needing or wanting anything from us, no resources from this planet etc. This is just wishful thinking because you have no faith in the human race, quite understandable.

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

The big news in 2016, hopefully, is that people will begin to realise that the alien agenda is hostile.

be happy

lucidity
    In what way?..don't believe it...yes that is the agenda from the PTW...but in reality it is not the case...they want you to think the guys up there are the bad guys...far from tuth Lucid...

Viking
    Hi Viking,

Yes, the alien agenda *is* hostile.
    They're not here to help you, or us, or humanity generally.
    They don't care about pollution or gaia.... or personal growth
    Spirituality means nothing to them.
    They're not our brothers, they are predators.

But there's lots of different species of aliens.
    Which ones specifically am i referring to ?

The Mantids and all the species they already control:
    The little greys, the tall greys, (some variety of) reptilian
    and lots of human-alien hybrids.
    This is the primary crowd that organise the abductions of humans.

There's evidence that this crowd are carnivores and are feeding
    on the blood of cows, sheep, horses and even humans. Did you know
    that cases of animal mutilations are characterized by the extraction of
    all, or nearly all, of the blood in the animal ?
    Gallons and Gallons of blood. Like little vampires.
    Animal mutilations and wholesale disappearance of flocks and herds
    is an ongoing problem and has been happening since the 1950's.
    And this *is* happening regularly to human beings and you're *not* being told:
    Think i'm joking ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJXAGrcN-E

David Jacobs wrote a book last year called "Walking Among Us".
    He makes the distinction between hybrids and hubrids.
    Hybrids are what you imagine they are: human/alien hybrids... they look a little like us and a little like them.
    Hubrids look exactly like us. You simply can't tell them and us apart.
    Except, that hubrids have the ability to control humans.
    They can make you do X or make you do Y.
    They can put images in your mind.
    They can tell you to do things telepathically.
    They can make you forget things.

The MIB were hybrids. They didn't look quite like us, they looked a little odd.
    Hubrids, look exactly like us. And MIB & Hubrids can control humans, make
    them do anything, make them forget anything. Complete control over humans.

And guess what, for the last few years, the aliens have been integrating these
    little monsters into our cities and getting abductees to teach them how to fit in,
    how to look normal, how to drive cars and pay for things in shops.

They're here to assimilate into our societies and then replace us.
    All this sh1t about assisting us with our evolution, my arse. It's war time propaganda!
    They're replacing us with hybrids.
    They are an existential threat to our species.
    Think i'm joking ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEJjHTpCORs

be happy

lucidity
    The only thing here I see a bit different is they wont replace the human race, they breed us for slaves and livestock.

13. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,529 times in 2,195 posts

Curious and Lucid

No worries...I suppose we are all on different paths.

I will stay on my mine and I'm pretty certain you'll stay on yours.

Good luck and be well.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to viking For This Post:

Curiosity (13th January 2016), YoYoYo (13th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3