+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who is behind the 'refugee crisis' -

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Who is behind the 'refugee crisis' -

The so called refugee crisis is a multi levelled Jewish Zionist plan which intends to:
    A. Weaken the Arab nations by displacing as many young man as possible into Europe
    B. Pit Christians and Muslims against each other in order to create a clash of civilizations and mutual extermination
    C. Create a Greater Israel in the process. That's why Netanyahu has been asking Jews to return to Israel, all the while helping this major Muslim migration into Europe and North America.
    D. Destroy the white/aryan race who has posed many problems to the Zionist/ Jewish control of the world - like Hitler, for example, who saw them exactly for who they are. Napoleon is another example and Russia's royal family also. They were all completely destroyed by the Jews and their media outlets and branded as anti-Christ after taking away the financial control from the jews. By the way, the Zionist Jews are still venging themselves against Germany for their supposed "crime" against the Jews. (Watch the 'Jews-news' turn against Merkel if she tries to control the migration in any way)
    E. Make the Zionist jews the ONLY white race on the planet
    F. Condemn all women to perpetual sexual servitude to a male dominated world.
    G. And make no mistake, they want to kill the Goyim, all of them, except for a handful of slaves to do their chores.

Conclusion: I no longer accept other denominations that are constantly hiding the real enemy - like illuminati, globalists, the elite, bilderbergers, etc... For once, I wish to put the blame where it really belongs. Of course Muslims are freaking scary and backwards but they are being manipulated just like everybody else by the ZIONIST SATANIST JEWS who control the financial system, the educational system, the media, all branches of government, and almost anything you can think of in the material world.
    If anyone has any doubts, you may want to see this (in their own words):
    http://youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
    And
    http://youtu.be/vyuDNsTSXl8
    Once you identify the enemy, it's not hard to see their game and much easier to free your consciousness...
    God Bless
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 03:54.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bia For This Post:

bennycog (12th January 2016), Bubu (12th January 2016), East Sun (12th January 2016), raff (12th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,092 times in 2,144 posts

Default Re: Who is behind the 'refugee crisis' -

Hi Bia, Yes the real enemy of the world is the ones who claimed to be the chosen ones by the gods their gods. They believe that the world was given to them by their gods and so they think they own it, everything in it includes you and me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bia (12th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Bubu, not many are willing to see this. They did such a good job inventing so much nonsense that they manage to almost completely hide in plain sight.
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 04:46.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bia For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2016), TargeT (12th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,153 times in 1,654 posts

Of course muslims are freaking scary and backwards...

How so of course?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

TargeT (12th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 times in 292 posts

A different slant on the refugee crisis:

All the owners of industries reliant on access to resources in the underdeveloped countries, where despotic and suppressive rulers are placed into power based largely on their willingness to serve the principalities; royal kingdoms, and corporations that base their market share on access to said resources are based and run IN THE COUNTRIES CLAIMING TO BE IN A STATE OF REFUGEE CRISIS!

I see it as a fitting return on years of market structured and justified mistreatment of people in whole countries and continents (Africa comes to mind here since we're talking about European so-called "Refugee Crisis" though South America is nearly as bad.)

How about the countries (US included) crying "Crisis!" clean house and regulate -to the point of ending internationally orchestrated widespread abuse and deprivation in the name of profit- the corporations and royal families that profit from this market model?

"Up to no good like the night before Halloween, put your {expletive-deleted} mask on and follow me" -"Lamb of Nothing" by Cage
    Last edited by boutreality; 12th January 2016 at 13:37.

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Violet, where do I start? Maybe with the fact that they marry children. According to Islam a man can marry a girl as young as he can lay on top of her and not crush her to death. It can be a 3 year old!!! Their prophet married a 6 yo child but he was so 'evolved' that he only had sex with her when she was 9. Beating is part of their accepted rules for disciplining women. The 'best' is when they stone a woman to death for being raped as she is condemned for 'adultery'. This is only a few things on their treatment of women. But they are equally ferocious against anyone who does not embrace Islam and their 'prophet'.
    http://youtu.be/KUPuMs3E_k0
    http://youtu.be/H754R9tX2UY
    https://youtu.be/CTRtIxN1kjY
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 14:04.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bia For This Post:

East Sun (12th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (12th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Boutreality, I will only add that all the suppressive rulers, owners of industry, and the entire U.S. Government are controlled by Zionist Jews - 13 families - who control the world economy and can crash any market into submission at any moment, for they have hundreds of trillions of dollars to play with, aka China now.
    They want to exterminate the goyim and for that they need a world war (their Harvest time). Provoking China along with a chaotic Europe may do the trick.
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 14:04.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bia For This Post:

TargeT (12th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,026 times in 902 posts

Hi Bia, a warm welcome to Avalon Forum, I wish you a Wonderful Scientific and Spiritual Journey here. You will have the pleasure to share your knowledge and experience to AF members. And AF members are avid posters as you may be.

Best of experience!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Bia (12th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

There is a plan somehow, I don't know if you pin-point it accurately, but, it ain't acceptable for Turkey to push Syrians (had to leave their belonging because of war) to migrate toward Europe. It put an overwhelming strain and stress on European Nations. Who has interest in Europe loosing cohesion, surely, the Financial World, there are money to be made.

The war in Syria, Iraq, Lybia was started by the US, and who was behind these invasion by proxy or otherwise? A nation who has an interest in easily controling this part of the world.

I have read of the Zionist Grand Plan taking eventual control of some part of Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Jordon, Egypt. If these Nations are fragmented, they lose their cohesion, their force of unity, their ready army to combat invading parties, they are then easily manipulated for whatever pipeline project or other major project (Financial Interests) in this part of the world. This information has circulated over the Web.

This push by the money grabbers of creating chaos in Europe, and Middle-East is an infringement of sovereignty of Nations, but who is able to sanctioned that?, no Nation is strong enough to get the US, Saudi-Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, Israel before an International Court!

So what is it that could be done?, I think that all the Discussion Forums on the Web should be innundated by this information such that after some while, it may bring correction, hopefully!
    Last edited by Deega; 12th January 2016 at 20:33.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Bia (12th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,516 times in 319 posts

It may be a minor point, but some of the definitions used in this thread are somewhat misleading. All Jews are not Zionists and all Muslims are not extremists so it is misleading to use the term "Zionist Jews" or to make sweeping generalizations like "Muslims are scary". I think it's pretty obvious that Zionists are the ruling elite and probably comprise less than 5% of the total number of Jews. Granted, another 25% of Jews (an arbitrary number) could be labelled extremists who believe strongly in the superiority of Judaism, but is that any different to the other religions? And that does not make them Zionists. Ziionism hides behind Judaism and actually has very little to do with Judaism as a spiritual or religious path. As for "scary Muslims", it's pretty obvious that a lot of them don't believe in some of the extremist views pushed by their brethren.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Iloveyou (13th January 2016), Sophocles (12th January 2016), sunflower (13th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,752 times in 956 posts

You realise of course there are likely to be many jewish, christian and muslim members here, right ?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Iloveyou (13th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,526 times in 987 posts

INTERVIEW with Hon Sen Richard Black

Published on Jan 10, 2016

Video interview with Hon. Senator Richard Black - Commonwealth of Virginia State Senate - about Seymour Hersh's report "Military to military" and the actual situation in Syria and Middle Est.
    January 6th, 2016

(also posted at: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1037200)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

24. Link to Post #13
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Andre, this type of 'political correctdeness' tends to fragment the point that, yes, a very large number of Jews have a lot of power in all relevant areas of society, and yes, Muslims have an extremely backwards ideology. This doesn't mean that there aren't moral and ethical people in all nations and in all religions.
    The Muslim and Talmudic ideologies are profoundly unethical, immoral and disturbing to any sensible person. And yes, I believe that morality and ethical behaviour is UNIVERSAL and this should not leave any room for useless debates.
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 22:50.

25. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Deega, I think we need to start by naming names, as I did when I started this thread... Knowing who the enemy is and his tools of control is essential. The problem is that too many have sold their souls for a little bit of power and money. All countries of the world take part in their corrupted system.
    Rudolf Steiner stated: 'Jewry as such has outlived itself for a long time. It does not have the right to exist in the modern life of nations. That it has survived, nevertheless, is a mistake by world history, of which the consequences were bound to come."
    Sooner or later, humanity will wise up, but it is a very bumpy road till then... As long as we give free reign to our personal ambitions at the cost of others wellbeing, they are absolutely in their right to exploit our weaknesses. Our own morality is the only thing that can save us.
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 23:02.

26. Link to Post #15
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,484 times in 7,127 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Of course muslims are freaking scary and backwards...

How so of course?
    well no more freakin scary and backwards than christians.... ANYONE believing in the spiteful abrahamic god gives me pause.... those people have bad history.

Quote Posted by Bia (here)
    But they are equally ferocious against anyone who does not embrace Islam and their 'prophet'.
    Yeah, I guess they are a few years behind christianity... when did they stop using the "rule of thumb" on their wives?

But then, in my mind this entire movement was meant to foster confusing and divisiveness... AS WELL as give us the beginnings of a new enemy (the enemy with in, which we really haven't had yet in the west...) with us pointing fingers at them and them back at us, the freedom restrictions will flow like wine!

This might be interesting (it certainly should be, given the topic):

So far it seems that this immigration was planned; and planned to fail in my mind.... yet another step to destroy national boarders and usher in globalism.

Quote With plunging stock markets, migrant related sexual assaults, terrorist attacks, cultural incompatibilities and political correctness running amuck – the United States of America and Europe are hanging by a thread. Stefan Molyneux and Bill Whittle discuss the state of the world and the political consequences of the coming demographic disasters which shall spell the future of mankind.

Includes: Germany Rape Attacks, President Barack Obama’s Executive Action on Gun Control, Donald Trump’s continued rise, the silent majority uprising, the fall of Bill Clinton, the future imprisonment of Hillary Clinton and the future of Western Civilization!
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th January 2016 at 20:32.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Deega (12th January 2016), ponda (13th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016), Sophocles (12th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,153 times in 1,654 posts

Okay, Bia, thanks for expanding.

I don't think you're right about jews, or about muslims.

I must add that in daily life, I tend to look at these things on an individual level. It's a little more work, but I feel it's fairer in the end. You should try it sometime.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Iloveyou (13th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016), sunpaw (13th January 2016), TargeT (12th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

So far it seems that this immigration was planned; and planned to fail in my mind.... yet another step to destroy national boarders and usher in globalism.

I concur with that Target, a very well planned forced migration to Europe, with globalism in sight, that's scandalous to say the least!

And our World Leaders play in with this, no one had the audacity of telling what this crisis come about, around. Does anyone here has hear a declaration of a World Leader on this matter ?

All the people that are caught up in this, and the social burden put on Europeen Nations, unbelievable!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Shannon (13th January 2016), Sophocles (12th January 2016), TargeT (12th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

I agree to disagree but, please, moralizing like 'you should try it sometime' speaks very poorly of you and your no so 'high moral ground'

'... This type of 'political correctdeness' tends to fragment the point that, yes, a very large number of Jews have a lot of power in all relevant areas of society, and yes, Muslims have an extremely backwards ideology. This doesn't mean that there aren't moral and ethical people in all nations and in all religions.
    The Muslim and Talmudic ideologies are profoundly unethical, immoral and disturbing to any sensible person. And yes, I believe that morality and ethical behaviour is UNIVERSAL and this should not leave any room for useless debates.'
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 22:33.

33. Link to Post #19
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,484 times in 7,127 posts

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    I must add that in daily life, I tend to look at these things on an individual level. It's a little more work, but I feel it's fairer in the end. You should try it sometime.
    That's very very good advice, took me a while to come to that personally.

I had typed out some snarky response to Bia, but I think his snarky response filled the snark quota in this thread....

(BTW.. no pain; no gain.....)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Iloveyou (13th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016), sunflower (13th January 2016), sunpaw (13th January 2016)

35. Link to Post #20
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

TargeT & Violet, having your heads stuck in the mud of self righteousness must be fun to both of you. Too bad you are invested in keeping the veil of social ignorance over who controls the events in this world.
    Best of luck to both of you!
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 22:27.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast