+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is behind the 'refugee crisis' -

1. Link to Post #21
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,484 times in 7,127 posts

Default Re: Who is behind the 'refugee crisis' -

I agree its a planned event, I just don't agree that there's enough evidence to lay it all at any one groups feet (especially something as broad as zionism)
    Last edited by TargeT; 12th January 2016 at 22:41.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

bettye198 (12th January 2016), Eram (13th January 2016), Iloveyou (13th January 2016), muxfolder (13th January 2016), Shannon (13th January 2016), Sophocles (12th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

TargeT, this thread is about satanists jews who control world events, including the refugees.
    Im not seeking advice from other forum members but I do wish to express my views. Everyone is free to express their ideas without the need to educate those who disagree with them and to call them xenophobic.
    Personal attacks indicate the desire to change the subject of the thread so that ideas are no longer shared.
    And this is a common phenomenon in the Internet. Do you really think that your 'snarky' comments, as you said it yourself, or spelling corrections, will contribute in anyway to my evolution and self-awareness?
    If I'm seeking advice from other forum members I will make it abundantly clear in my text.
    Thanks for wasting my time and deflecting the subject of this thread.

'... this type of 'political correctdeness' tends to fragment the point that, yes, a very large number of Jews have a lot of power in all relevant areas of society, and yes, Muslims have an extremely backwards ideology. This doesn't mean that there aren't moral and ethical people in all nations and in all religions.
    The Muslim and Talmudic ideologies are profoundly unethical, immoral and disturbing to any sensible person. And yes, I believe that morality and ethical behaviour is UNIVERSAL and this should not leave any room for useless debates.'
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 22:40.

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Accepted ideologies will most likely determine behaviour. If a person, a society, a religion or a nation accepts a morally corrupted ideology, the inevitable consequence will be a morally corrupted person, society, religion or nation.
    The qur'am and the talmud are exactly that; morally corrupted ideologies that will poison the feeble undiscernning mind or encourage the willing criminal.
    Last edited by Bia; 12th January 2016 at 23:35.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,535 times in 507 posts

This ISIS was planned obviously decades ago by those who make up the nasty calendar of events. I can feel their ilk everytime I see on television the horrors of such an agenda. It is like letting in the ants from the garden and let them have run of the house. Mob Mentality is treacherous and horrifying. One cannot control a crowd gone mad at being displaced into areas where there is not enough food or shelter or anything else they require to sustain themselves. Who will hire them? So instead all that aggression is taken out on the innocent. Raping and pillaging like we watch on shows from the Middle Ages.

Who is behind ISIS? Easy to put the blame on one group because you all must know it is an agenda designed very carefully. And the incidents that have occurred that received widespread news like Paris, is a way to strong arm that country to follow the agenda. Zionist rule we have educated ourselves about is the Mad Dog unruly and dangerous that is nothing like the professed religions. It is a religion made up. Ghengis Khan began that Zionist regimen or at least kept it going doing everything we are now reading about only trampling through all towns and villages for dominion. ISIS is using the disabled and discouraged from a country overrun by the criminals. Are they part of that activity? Why wouldn't the agenda use the emotion as a tool and then the spice of just enough of the ingredient to stir up the mob?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. Link to Post #25
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

bettye198, the zionist jews despise the goyim and the muslims so they give arms to the angry, uninformed, uneducated, mobs and give iPads, iPhones, lots of Hollywood endoctrination to everyone else. Between the uninformed and the other complacent and uninformed, they wait in their couches for the much desired harvest/massacre of both.
    Only the truth shall set you free.
    In the end it really is a satanic plot, by satanic jews.
    But as I said to someone else on this thread; 'The problem is that too many have sold their souls for a little bit of power and money. All countries of the world take part in their corrupted system.
    Rudolf Steiner stated: 'Jewry as such has outlived itself for a long time. It does not have the right to exist in the modern life of nations. That it has survived, nevertheless, is a mistake by world history, of which the consequences were bound to come."
    Sooner or later, humanity will wise up, but it is a very bumpy road till then... As long as we give free reign to our personal ambitions at the cost of others wellbeing, they are absolutely in their right to exploit our weaknesses. Our own morality is the only thing that can save us.'

PS.: I must explain that these zionists call themselves jews but are NOT jews. THEY ARE SATANISTS. As you said they are a made up religion that started with Genghis Khan. There are jews who do not subscribe to the zionist crowd, but not many, I'm afraid. Also, many are very much aware of what is going on but are happily benefitting from their current privilege.
    Last edited by Bia; 13th January 2016 at 00:21.

7. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,440 times in 636 posts

Quote Posted by Bia (here)
    TargeT, this thread is about satanists jews who control world events, including the refugees.
    Im not seeking advice from other forum members but I do wish to express my views. Everyone is free to express their ideas without the need to educate those who disagree with them and to call them xenophobic.
    Personal attacks indicate the desire to change the subject of the thread so that ideas are no longer shared.
    I gotta say that this is not the way to approach people on this board when first joining. Alienating those into whose virtual home you're entering is not the brightest move you can make. And that's exactly what you're doing.

You know, it's one thing to talk about some group or other that may/may not have a lot of power in the world, whether we can verify that or not -- but to cast all Jewish people as satanists (which is how you come across) and all Muslims as backward potential terrorists is really beyond the pale -- and I believe beyond the bounds of what this place Avalon is about.

I'm really getting some bad vibes here. Yes, there are Jews and Muslims and people of all persuasions here. Some might even agree with a bit of what you're saying. But most of us will not cast a net over one religion or group of people and blame all the world's problems on them. It's not only naive -- it's destructive. And ugly.
    Last edited by Caliban; 13th January 2016 at 01:51.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

animovado (25th January 2016), Iloveyou (13th January 2016), Oxygen (13th January 2016), PurpleLama (13th January 2016), sunpaw (13th January 2016), TargeT (13th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #27
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

'I am not racist, nor do i hate anyone based on their religion, color, history, beliefs, appearance, etc., nor am i currently or have i ever been a member of any race-centric organization, including the Nazis, neo-Nazis, skinheads, KKK, white supremacists, etc., nor do i view my race as superior to another, nor do i view myself as superior to others. If you are familiar with the philosophies of people like Peter Joseph and Jacque Fresco, which is basically one of harmony with all others and the Earth, than you know essentially where i stand.

The Mafia

There exists a Sicilian Mafia. There exists a Russian mafia. Does speaking of these criminal organizations implicate the Italian or Russian people as a whole? Of course not! These organizations consist of a tiny subset of mostly Italians and Russians, respectively. Similarly, there are also Jewish criminal organizations. As with any other organized crime network, when i speak of the Jewish-Zionist criminal cabal, i am not implicating the Jewish people as a whole, but there is a most troublesome taboo regarding anything that could be remotely construed as being critical of Jewry.

While one can openly criticize the Sicilian or Russian mafias, despite the fact that many Jews were key or well-known members, including Meyer Lansky, Jack Ruby, Hymie Weiss, Bugsy Siegel, Semion Mogilevich, Monya Elson, Marat Balagula, Vyacheslav Ivankov, Vladimir Ginsberg, Ludwig Fainberg and others, exposing the names and activities of the Jewish-Zionist criminal cabal is a very slippery slope that is laden with land mines. While using the words “Italian” or “Russian” to describe the criminal activities of a few Italians or Russians is acceptable, one must be extraordinarily cautious when using the words “Jew” or “Jewish” when associating a few Jews, or those calling themselves Jews, with similar activities. Even when one chooses their words with the utmost caution, there remains a very real risk of being targeted by powerful pro-Jewish, pro-Zionist organizations, such as the Anti-Defamation League or the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee, which are eager to label anyone critical of Jewry in general as being Jew-hating, Nazi-loving anti-Semites, unless it is a Jew doing the criticizing, in which case the label “self-hating Jew” may be applied.

The pressure applied by international Jewry upon the governments of many countries, including Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Czech Republic, European Union, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain and Switzerland, has resulted in legislation which has placed limits upon free speech in those countries. Once one studies Jewish history and Zionist ideology, it becomes crystal clear why free speech is one of the most significant threats to the Jewish-Zionist criminal cabal who, in direct violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, lobbies to suppress free speech under the guise of preventing “hate speech”. Currently pressure is being applied in Canada, Italy, the United States and other countries to circumvent the peoples right of free speech. Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights states:

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

I will close this section with the following quote from Kevin Alfred Strom:

To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?'
    12bytes.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bia For This Post:

GrnEggsNHam (14th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,153 times in 1,654 posts

I played part of that honest conversation interview but unfortunately didn't find the time to finish it. The part I listened to, about college and the late Persian friend, sounds very profound. I've put it on the to-watch list. Thanks for posting, Target.

Bia, I'm sorry that my words arrived to you in that state. They left sounding like: Sushi's great, you should try it some time.

Good luck to you too.

12. Link to Post #29
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,481 times in 2,116 posts

Hello Bia,

Out of interest, are you interested in conversation here at Project Avalon? Or just to broadcast?

I ask because you provide information and sources that many of us are already aware of. Would it not be more interesting to ask some open questions of the evidence that you table? To forward the understanding of what we are dealing with here? For example, I would opt for an enquiry about Barbara Spector and to explore more about not just her agenda but how she came to be a consultant to Sweden on how it should re-engineer its social fabric - where is this leading, what is behind this decision by a European country? What aren't we looking at? What are we missing?

This is a forum - it would be great to gain some more voices and unique perspectives - wouldn't you say?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

animovado (25th January 2016), Eram (13th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #30
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,037 times in 1,192 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I agree that multi-culturalism, like many memes, is being used to bend, control and manipulate humanity, in part by destroying and dividing against each other various nations and cultures.

I don't agree that those doing the bending are any large racial, national, cultural, religious, et al group of humanity.

Though I enjoy more than many speculating as to who are these "real bastards" messing with us, I don't actually know. I do suppose that in number, they are far fewer than any significant group of ordinary humanity.

I agree that a case can be made (and doubtless can also be disputed) that an inordinately large propotion of the "real bastards" are Jewish, but I would claim that their apparent Jewishness is usually superficial, a convenient cover, and that their number is far less than the number of Jewish people.

The bastards likely find that one useful aspect of often appearing to be Jewish is that it seeds the distracting and polarizing objection of being anti-Semitic.

Please ... let us not make the bastards job easier for them than is necessary. I recommend finding various names and descriptions for said bastards that rather more clearly distinguishes them from, avoids confusing them with, any of the many large groups of ordinary humans. For example, I might refer to Zionist Israeli leaders, not to all Jews nor to all Israelis when condemning some dastardly act of the bastards that I think these particular "people" had a major hand in promulgating (e.g., 9/11.)
    Paul, I hope it's okay to cite your post from elsewhere (which I just found 'accidentally') here. A basic statement that needs to be said again and again, it appears (and I could not do that in my own words).

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

animovado (25th January 2016), Eram (13th January 2016), Paul (13th January 2016), Sophocles (13th January 2016), TargeT (13th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #31
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Please ... let us not make the bastards job easier for them than is necessary. I recommend finding various names and descriptions for said bastards that rather more clearly distinguishes them from, avoids confusing them with, any of the many large groups of ordinary humans. For example, I might refer to Zionist Israeli leaders, not to all Jews nor to all Israelis when condemning some dastardly act of the bastards that I think these particular "people" had a major hand in promulgating (e.g., 9/11.)
    Funny, what he actually means is probably 'let's make their jobs easier by disguising them better...'
    Hysterical!!! Thanks for that!

'To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?'
    Last edited by Paul; 13th January 2016 at 15:18.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,207 times in 20,629 posts

TargeT & Violet, having your heads stuck in the mud of self righteousness must be fun to both of you. Too bad you are invested in keeping the veil of social ignorance over who controls the events in this world.
    Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Funny, what he actually means is probably 'let's make their jobs easier by disguising them better...'
    Hysterical!!! Thanks for that!

'To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?'
    Actually, that is probably not what I mean.

Trying to paint the high tensions amongst humanity as arising from broad scale racial, ethnic, cultural or religious distinctions, including denouncing those who resist doing so as "stuck in the mud of self righteousness" is making the job of the real bastards easier.

Something else is going on here, on this planet, amongst humanity ... something is once again stirring up the tensions of death, destruction and war, on an even grander and wider scale.

Your present manner of expressing your high level of angst in your posts here, so far, is in my estimation more advancing the agenda of these bastards than it is contributing to our improved awareness or to our natural human resistance to such fear based, trauma inducing, terrorizing, "sh*t stirring", means.

Please, Bia, chill out, take a deep breath or two, and help us to work together to better understand our predicament, rather than stoking the fires of rage on a broad scale.

It's awareness we're more short of than rage against other large portions of humanity.

I do not welcome repeated postings such as I see from you, on this thread ... and in case you aren't aware, I have a wee bit more influence than some as to what is welcome here on this forum.

We mutually benefit from a better focus to our, well justified, rage, whereas we are mutually harmed by amplifying a diffuse rage.
    Last edited by Paul; 13th January 2016 at 16:19.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (13th January 2016), Sophocles (14th January 2016), TargeT (13th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #33
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

Paul, since you are such an important man, please fulfill my request of removing me from this forum. I have asked 3 times and would like to be removed immediately.
    Thank you kindly,
    Bia

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bia For This Post:

PurpleLama (13th January 2016), Sophocles (14th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Since you are such an important man,please fulfill my request of removing me from this forum. I have asked 3 times and would like to be removed immediately.
    Thank you kindly,
    Bia
    You have more power than anyone can grant you, if you want to leave; remove your self.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Sophocles (14th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #35
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks

No Jew boy, I can't.

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

No Jew boy, I can't.
    you certainly "can" (are able to), but you won't (will not: ie do not want to).

you see, simply close this web page and do not open it again (look for the X on the top right corner)... that is YOUR way of removing your self; relying on others to do things for you (or to help you with your lack of self control) will never help you in the long run.

Best of luck!
    Where are you?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Paul (13th January 2016), PurpleLama (13th January 2016), Sierra (13th January 2016), Sophocles (14th January 2016)

26. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,207 times in 20,629 posts

I have closed Bia's account, as she publicly requested above, and three times privately while I was sleeping.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

Curt (13th January 2016), Debra (14th January 2016), Dennis Leahy (13th January 2016), greybeard (13th January 2016), PurpleLama (13th January 2016), Sierra (13th January 2016), Sophocles (14th January 2016), YoYoYo (1st June 2017)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,275 times in 4,671 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I agree its a planned event, I just don't agree that there's enough evidence to lay it all at any one groups feet (especially something as broad as zionism)
    The Truth About 'Refugees'

Paul Joseph Watson

Published on 29 May 2017
    This is the insane reality of what's actually happening.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2