+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alex Collier on OYM Radio Jan 10 2016

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Default Re: Alex Collier on OYM Radio Jan 10 2016

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Looking (with dismay) at some of the comments on this thread, I feel this message is most appropriate:

The Six Heart Virtues for 2016
    by Darlene Berges

May Appreciation be our guide to our unity awareness of the deeper levels of our connection with everyone on the planet.

May our Compassion be expressed daily to our fellow human beings and our planet.

May we live moment by moment in Forgiveness of our self and others.

May our Humility be shown in our love of all human beings.

May Understanding be our guide in the “Practice of Allowance” for everyone we daily encounter.

May Valor be used when we encounter an injustice to our selves, others and especially children.

May our Six Heart Virtues behaviors be express in our Oneness, Wholeness and Truthfulness each day of the New Year 2016.
    Callista,
    I love your posts and your beautiful kind and gentle, yet strong, energy, and I agree with your 6 heart values in principle. Yet I have to agree strongly with Onawah's personal value when it comes to discernment about certain people, and here I'm referring to Alex. I really don't know what the truth is here, and I listen to his message with an open heart and mind, but I like to connect dots too, and am wary through my own travels of what's truth and what's not. I am always mindful that we all have our personal truths and experiences and views on life. I am personally clear that Simon Parkes is not a deliberate misleader - he tells the truth as he knows and sees things and has a good heart and wants genuinely to help humanity. But I just don't KNOW about Alex. I wish I could say the same for him.
    All the best,
    Becky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Callista (14th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Well... Mercury Retrograde is never a good time to try and communicate!!

I am merely the messenger, as is Alex, as is Simon and so many of us. Personal experiences are always subjective and misunderstood by those who have not had similar experiences.

If we can approach these offerings in an attitude of sacred neutrality there is the opportunity for growth.

much love

Callista

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Becky (14th January 2016), Blacklight43 (25th January 2016), Jake (25th January 2016), Morbid (5th February 2016), PathWalker (10th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Sometimes it's our own experiences which cause us to question the information that others share, not because we have misunderstood them, but because our own experiences have led us to draw different conclusions.
    Having an open mind is necessary, and neutrality is always good, but it should not prevent us from drawing our own conclusions, or from refusing to be led with blinders on.

. Personal experiences are always subjective and misunderstood by those who have not had similar experiences.
    Last edited by onawah; 16th January 2016 at 00:00.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Becky (14th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Sometimes it's our own experiences which cause us to question the information that others share, not because we have misunderstood them, but because our own experiences have led us to draw different conclusions.
    Having an open mind is necessary, and neutrality is always good, but it should not prevent us from drawing our own conclusions, or refusing to be led with blinders on.

. Personal experiences are always subjective and misunderstood by those who have not had similar experiences.
    Again, this is what I think too. I have had enough of my own experiences to know that a lot of what Simon (and Alex) has said is consistent with my own experiences. My only issue with the whole situation regarding Alex is that he has to all intents purposes been outed as a fraud in the past, and his history may not be one of an experiencer, or at least not necessarily in the way he portrays. I just don't know what is the truth, or Alex's personal truth, so I will listen with an open mind and heart, but with an awareness that he may not be completely genuine. This does not mean that the information he gives us isn't good or true to the current world/ET/spiritual paradigm, or helpful with our own development and discernment.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Becky For This Post:

onawah (15th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 18th August 2016 at 03:39.

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Speaking of Planet X, in the discussion about the recent Camelot interview with Kameran Faily here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1038101
    Bill Ryan said:
    Quote Yes, as best I know Kameran is way off about Planet X. I've disregarded that part as well.
    and here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1038129
    Star Tsar wrote
    Quote Kameran asserts the 1st of August/September 2016 according to the audio clip obtained by the chap in this post....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1038004
    Since Jay Pee on Wolf Spirit Radio has been chatting with both Simon and Alex on his shows, it's not surprising if both men are sharing similar information.
    If Jay Pee has a 3 way chat with them, it will be possible, hopefully, to see more of where they agree and disagree, though I don't imagine there will be confrontation as that would not be characteristic of any of the three.
    In the last interview before this one that we heard with Alex, he said that Nibiru would be visible to everyone in December (last month).
    In this last interview, he is saying it will be visible in the Spring. If that turns out not to be the case, I think he is going to lose a lot of credibility.
    On the other hand, it will be a relief, of course.
    (Other sources say that Nibiru isn't actually due for a good long while yet, which would be much better timing, considering all we are dealing with now.)
    Each breath a gift...

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

DON'T MISS ALEX'S NEXT WEBINAR ON 22 JANUARY!!!

GO TO http://www.alexcollier.org TO SIGN UP FOR IT!!

much love

Callista

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Becky (17th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karpos (here)
    Quote Posted by Becky (here)
    Having an open mind is necessary, and neutrality is always good, but it should not prevent us from drawing our own conclusions, or refusing to be led with blinders on.

Again, this is what I think too. I have had enough of my own experiences to know that a lot of what Simon (and Alex) has said is consistent with my own experiences. My only issue with the whole situation regarding Alex is that he has to all intents purposes been outed as a fraud in the past, and his history may not be one of an experiencer, or at least not necessarily in the way he portrays. I just don't know what is the truth, or Alex's personal truth, so I will listen with an open mind and heart, but with an awareness that he may not be completely genuine. This does not mean that the information he gives us isn't good or true to the current world/ET/spiritual paradigm, or helpful with our own development and discernment.
    He's predicting Nibiru (again). No one should be paying attention to him given his criminal past and past failed predictions. I'm sorry, but you'd have to be insane. This is a case of a very creative person who says some uplifting things yet has no proof or evidence for his imaginative contact story, IMO. But this is the case with most contactees, most of which have different narratives when they are not copying each other.
    I don't know exactly what Alex is predicting about Nibiru, or planet X, but a new planet about twice the size of earth has now been seen and is being seen on amateur astronomers telescopes, so it cannot be denied. It's in our solar system now and will be at its closest to earth in March this year. Still way too far away to cause pole shifts or any other disasters like that, but it is very interesting none the less.
    I recently had a conversation with Simon about Alex and Simon thinks very highly of him, and didn't think too highly about the article trying to dismiss Alex as a fraud!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Karpos (25th January 2016), PathWalker (10th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Becky, can you provide links to information about the planet twice the size of Earth being seen? Thanks.
    I don't know exactly what Alex is predicting about Nibiru, or planet X, but a new planet about twice the size of earth has now been seen and is being seen on amateur astronomers telescopes, so it cannot be denied. It's in our solar system now and will be at its closest to earth in March this year. Still way too far away to cause pole shifts or any other disasters like that, but it is very interesting none the less.
    Each breath a gift...

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Here is a link to Alex's latest January 22 2016 webinar - well worth the small amount of change required to listen!

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcollierwebinar06

much love
    Callista
    Last edited by Callista; 26th January 2016 at 03:53.

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Becky, can you provide links to information about the planet twice the size of Earth being seen? Thanks.
    Here you go Onawah:
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/...n-solar-system

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

onawah (26th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Sierra.
    That article doesn't say that a planet has been sighted, however, only that some scientists think that it MAY be there.
    So Alex's prediction has not come true, so far, at least.

I just listened to the trailer for Alex's new webinar at:
    https://vimeo.com/ondemand/alexcollierwebinar06
    He talked about the recent MSM article about the supposed threat of a major earthquake and tsunami on the West Coast as being a real threat, but our Mod Herve explained here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1039068
    ...that it was not valid information.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th January 2016 at 21:43.
    Each breath a gift...

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So did anyone listen to the 1/22/16 webinar, and if so, what did you think?
    Each breath a gift...

21. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If anyone wants more whistleblower info about what Alex talked about in his last interview, ie the coming of Nibiru, this interview of Bob Dean by Kerry Cassidy ( from 2008) might satisfy :

Though still no real sign of Nibiru...
    Last edited by onawah; 10th February 2016 at 20:26.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Callista (7th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2