+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

Leak Project's Rex Bear interviews Clif High

"This video is about Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars" ...

I have been following clif for almost 8 years and must say, he is one of the most intellectual people I've had the opportunity to speak with. We discuss possible cataclysmic events that could take place in 2016. Then during the later part of the show we talk about life after death and what happens after physical death."

Quote Biography:

Clif High has a patent on computer-assisted reading technology which allows reading from computer screens at up to 2000 words per minute. Reaching into other areas of hidden potential within language use by humans, he has been developing a system of software internet agents (like search engines use) and other proprietary processing methods to predict future events. The software project, begun in 1997, captures near-real-time changes in language patterns within internet discussions. Then, employing radical linguistic techniques of his own devising, he develops a model which anticipates future events with some seeming accuracy. The processing has, at its core, a method of assigning emotional values to complex content and time carry-values to predict changes in future behavior based on how people are using language now.

Since June 2001 when the work projected a major 'tipping point', that is a 'life-changing event' with aspects of 'military and accident' that would forever change the way we live to occur inside 90 days, the web bot project has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events such as the anthrax attack in Washington, the crash of American 587, the Columbia disaster, the Northeast Power outage, the Banda Aceh earthquake and most recently the flooding of the Red River. As a continuing project, reports are offered from the extracted archetype information at his web site, www.halfpasthuman.com.
    Published on Jan 12, 2016

Last edited by giovonni; 13th January 2016 at 18:09.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Default Re: Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

Summary please? for those who don't have over an hour to sit watching the computer.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

betoobig (13th January 2016), giovonni (13th January 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Default Re: Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

Don't dismiss, Clif is a pioneer in futures. He needs our support. I have followed him, along with the now 'laid-back' George Ure for many years. The 'Web-bots' were totally controversial, and prophetic. Clif is a hero, he believes in alternatives. Send him our love and positivity vibrations. His techniques have been used for good, and copied by the bad. Thank you Clif for being a pioneer ❤️
    I would also like to thank 'Igor' for his loyalty, despite threats, as being the great tech-man, during all of this process. Huge hugs to this stoical man. The saviour of servers. X

Does this predictive weather include the obvious geo-political manipulation, dragging us all into dire situations in 2016?
    Last edited by avid; 13th January 2016 at 17:58.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

betoobig (13th January 2016), Chip (13th January 2016), Debra (14th January 2016), eagle0027 (15th January 2016), Fellow Aspirant (13th January 2016), fourty-two (14th January 2016), giovonni (13th January 2016), moekatz (13th January 2016), RunningDeer (13th January 2016), Sérénité (13th January 2016), tessie999 (13th January 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Summary please? for those who don't have over an hour to sit watching the computer.
    My apologies ~

Note Clif High is a most difficult subject (person) to summaries ...
    May i suggest putting it aside for when you have the time ...

But will add this ...

Quote From Rex Bear

I have been following clif for almost 8 years and must say, he is one of the most intellectual people I've had the opportunity to speak with. We discuss possible cataclysmic events that could take place in 2016. Then during the later part of the show we talk about life after death and what happens after physical death.

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avid (here)

Does this predictive weather include the obvious geo-political manipulation, dragging us all into dire situations in 2016?
    Oh yes indeed ... Unfortunately most probably.

8. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Thanks for this video Giovonni. I've heard Clif High and his web-bots predictions mentioned a lot, but never sat and watched one of his video's...I'm glad I did.

He has a very straight forward and concise way of delivering his knowledge and information, which is perfect for me as my mind easily wanders and spits back out the information when people digress and go off on tangents

It got me thinking after watching it earlier today, how are these prophetic keywords and phrases picked up. It would make a great deal of sense if it was all based around the Law of Attraction?
    What we focus on becomes reality...

So when many people around the world en mass are focusing on similar things and sharing it on the www, does the collective concious then turn just a heavy flow of certain phrases and thoughts into an actual occurrence?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Debra (14th January 2016), giovonni (13th January 2016), tessie999 (13th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Leak Project: Clif High, 2016 Year of Chaos, Nuclear Fallout, Megaquakes, Epidemics, Weather Wars

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    Thanks for this video Giovonni. I've heard Clif High and his web-bots predictions mentioned a lot, but never sat and watched one of his video's...I'm glad I did.

He has a very straight forward and concise way of delivering his knowledge and information, which is perfect for me as my mind easily wanders and spits back out the information when people digress and go off on tangents

It got me thinking after watching it earlier today, how are these prophetic keywords and phrases picked up. It would make a great deal of sense if it was all based around the Law of Attraction?

So when many people around the world en mass are focusing on similar things and sharing it on the www, does the collective concious then turn just a heavy flow of certain phrases and thoughts into an actual occurrence?
    Yes and very much so ...

Especially for those of us that are (so) focused into the various types of news and social media outlets ... And i would bet with (no doubts) the TPTB have honed into it for (as such) dubious purposes ...

So I feel as important it is to be in-tuned to what's going on in the world ... It is even more important not to caught up into fear or dwell too much in regards to the negative possibilities incurred therein ...

For as much information that I personally take in everyday - I always attempt daily to balance it all out with a (countering) meditative loving discernment ... And note there is a great need for those of us that understand this -
    To stay vigilant to (our text words and thoughts) in how and what we covey between each other daily here.
    Last edited by giovonni; 13th January 2016 at 21:59. Reason: spelling correction

11. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Totally agree Giovonni...think positive, attract positive.

I also thought it to be unnervingly strange how Clif High commented that the bots appear to 'pick up on' negative wording more so than positive. I can't quite work out the reasons behind that.

...but all the more reason for us to take heed of, plan for, but not dwell upon or focus too much of our energy towards more negative aspects.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Debra (14th January 2016), giovonni (13th January 2016), Jean-Marie (14th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

From what I gathered in the interview, (simplified version!) Clif is saying this: our subconscious mind is in touch with the timeless Akashic Realm (my word, not his) and is therefore aware of future events. Our busy conscious minds, however, keep this information masked from our awareness. The information, however, "leaks out" (his expression) in our daily language: our word choice is not random but is the result of our subconscious pushing us toward using certain words rather than others to describe our deeper emotional states and concerns. Mr. High's web spiders, or web bots, collect, from written communications online, frequently used words. Mr. High then uses computer software filters and his own instincts to make decisions (guesses, at first) about what these frequently used words are predicting (in broad ways that must be further interpreted by him) will happen in the future. I hope I got the gist of it right!

Namaste,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 14th January 2016 at 04:01.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

avid (14th January 2016), Debra (14th January 2016), giovonni (14th January 2016), Jean-Marie (14th January 2016), naochan (17th January 2016), Sérénité (14th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Brian I understand what you mean. So rather than law of attraction, its based on us all being precog's, but passing the information on verbally on a subconscious level?

Thank you for explaining this

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Debra (14th January 2016), Fellow Aspirant (14th January 2016), giovonni (14th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

I find it surprising that he is now showing his face. He used to be very careful about revealing his identity which is understandable. I have found him interesting to listen to but if I recall most of the web bot predictions thankfully never eventuated

18. The Following User Says Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

giovonni (14th January 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,047 times in 8,169 posts

Latest ALTA Report - December 2016 - Most Shocking Web Bots Report To Date Cliff High

Published on Dec 16, 2016
    In this podcast Cliff High founder of http://www.halfpasthuman.com we discuss the Latest ALTA Report of December 2016. I've been following Cliff for over 6 years and this is one of the most incredible reports to date, IMO.

LATEST ALTA REPORT Divergence...
    forecasts for
    December 2016 through 2035

1.WILL TRUMP BE INAUGURATED
    2.WAS RUSSIA INVOLVED IN RIGGING THE ELECTIONS & WILL OBAMA STAY IN OFFICE AND IF WILL THAT BE THE SPARK THAT CAUSES CIVIL WAR
    3.WHAT IS A DOLLAR ACTUALLY WORTH AND IS HYPERINFLATION IMMINENT
    4.HOW DOES THE US GET OUT OF THIS ECONOMIC MESS
    5.WHATS UP WITH BARAK OBAMA, JOHN KERRY & BUZZ ALDRIN ALL FLYING DOWN TO ANTARCTICA
    6.WAS THE TOP OF THE ATMOSPHERE RIPPED OFF
    7.WHATS NEXT FOR ORGANIZED RELIGION
    8.ARE WE IN THE AQUARIAN AGE?
    9.DO EXTRA TERRESTRIALS RULE THE WORLD? WHERE'S THE PROOF
    10. RENAISSANCE OR ULTIMTE DEPRESSION
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cara (18th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread